Boycott Canadian Women too!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Boycott Canadian Women too!

Post by Will N. Dowd »

With the BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN reaching close to 40 pages, it's high time we started a boycott Canadian women page too. My first 5 girlfriends were Canadian, from 1987 to 1996, but since then it's been all foreign. So I guess I've had 2 stages of girlfriends, with a 3rd and final phase to come soon:

1. Dating Canadian girls in Canada (Bad)
2. Dating Foreign girls in Vancouver, Canada (Much better)
3. Dating Filipinas in The Philippines and maybe other places in Asia (The Best)

When I think back on the Canadian girlfriends I had before, it was all their really was, so I had no other choice, but I know if I had the choice back then between foreigners and Canadians, I would have gone foreign then as well, I just didn't have the choice really.

It was so long ago I have vague memories of them, but they were mostly negative. My dating local girls here in Vancouver was pretty limited given how hard it is to meet girls here, let alone meet nice ones, but the ones I met were epic disasters so my opinion of Canadian girls is pretty low, especially since I had such good foreign ones.

I'd be interested to here other Canadians opinions and stories with Canadian girls...
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on January 15th, 2013, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I completely agree with your assessment. Fourty Two percent of Canadian women cheat on their husbands, which is too high a number for me.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Totally agree...the majority of Canadian women are just plain ugly.

The ones who are attractive have huge entitlement and attitude issues. They always bitch about their crappy lives although they live in one of the wealthiest and safest countries in the world. They always blame someone else (usually their parents, ex-boyfriends who used them like the sluts they are) for the fact that they can't pull their shit together, grow up and do something productive with their time.

They're constantly glued to their telephones, they have no culture, no taste in music, no desire to know anything beyond their friend's facebook status.

I think only Californian women might surpass Canadian women in terms of how dumb and ignorant they can be.

And it gets worse, even the fat cows act exactly the same. I'm just amazed on how many couples I see in the summer where they guy is tall, fit, well built hold hands with some clown in flips flops.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

I've lived in Vancouver Canada since age 13, and I'm now 26. The last Canadian girlfriend I had was when I was 16, I had no idea about foreign women back them, if I did I definitely would've gone for them instead. My experience with them: they're emotionally insecure, needy, desperate for attention, they have no elegance or class, and are of low quality. The foreign women I've met have been light years ahead of them, real women of beauty and sophistication.

I've been boycotting Canadian girls since age 23, strictly foreign women now.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

There are actually two types of Canadian women, the ones in mainstay Canada and the Quebecoise.

The generic Canadian women are simply *North* American women and thus, there's no real national boundary there, except for Roger's outrage roaming charges :wink:

The Quebecoise, however, are a bit more like a midwestern-ish/European-outlook Francophone but are now used to rich Yankees, tossing money at 'em and so hence, it's become more a courtesan lifestyle than a modest one. But I think if you grew up there, speaking French, there may have possibilities back in high school/college, but not afterwards.
Globus
Freshman Poster

Post by Globus »

I agree that we should start a boycott Canadian women website. I am disgusted by the way Canadian women look and behave. Put it simply Canadian and American women are complete garbage and should be avoided at all costs. I agree 100% when Andrewww said that Canadian women are glued to their smartphones, have no culture, no taste in music, and no desire to know anything other than friend's facebook status. I will also add other things wrong with Canadian women. They are hyper-independent (don't need men) and prefer to live with their pets or alone. They are also masculine, dress bad, unattractive, can't cook, hate men, ignore men, cliquish, very materialistic, very bitchy, talk very annoying, high divorce rate, shallow (want guys with six pack abs) and a lot of other bad things. This is embarrassing for a country like Canada that always prides itself as being one of the top 10 countries for quality of life when the women are totally useless and annoying. In my opinion Canada should not be even in the top 50 countries for quality of life. I also had a cousin come and visit me in Canada from eastern europe and she was also disgusted at the way Canadian women look and behave. Thankfully there are still women in this world that haven't been spoiled like Canadian and American women and that want and need men and respect men.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Thanks for all the replies and support. Glad fellow Canadians agree with me. I've reached the point now where I don't understand how any Man can be happy living in Canada. If you are single the dating scene sucks, and so does the weather, cost of living, anti male laws and a lot of other things. Even if you are successful with women here, it would really only be because you are wealthy and/or a bad boy, which means that the kind of women you are successful with only like you for the wrong reasons, so that means they suck, just like most women do here. If you are married, your wife will no doubt behave like one of the locals even if she is not from here and you are stuck because you can't get out of it without getting raped, and the weather, work, taxes and of course the weather still suck. Even if you are happily married you could be a lot happier abroad. If you have a GF, well great, but she will still be a Canadian girl, and the weather, lifestyle, and other things suck too so the GF doesn't make up for it, and if you get married you are even more screwed. That's whats happened to me, even though I had 5 foreign GF's in the last 6 years, they always go home, I always have to fight hard to get another one, and the weather, lifestyle and other girls suck. Some of them wanted to get married and stay here with me but the thought of that was horrifying to me and I would be screwed when I got bored with them like I usually do after a while with most things and want a new model.

So no matter what you do you are pretty much screwed. The women, weather, taxes, social atmosphere, blue collar people, attitudes, distances and cost of living sucks, always will and probably will only get worse over time. That's what I realized when I came back from the Philippines in June. I knew no matter what I did here, it would never come close to being as good as I had it there, so I just had to get outta here ASAP. Luckily I'm in a good position to do it otherwise I would go insane.

If you are in Canada and want to be horrified and need yet another reason to split, watch this newly Wed Nearly Dead show online:

http://www.slice.ca/Slice/Watch/Default.aspx?ID=v

Scan down and select TV show Newlywed, Nearly Dead from the menu on the left side.
Then right underneath it select season 4
Then scan up the page and watch episodes 54, 55, and 57. I've watched all the episodes and they are the best ones, or worst ones if you want!

They are a must watch for all Canadian guys here! The guy in episode 55 is a total putz but even he deserves better than the whale he signed a contract with. They all need to get their heads checked for marrying those "women" I'd rather masturbate for the rest of my life than have one of them. Be thankful you are not those poor guys that married those "women" What were they thinking? Insanity!
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on January 15th, 2013, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Globus wrote:I agree that we should start a boycott Canadian women website. I am disgusted by the way Canadian women look and behave. Put it simply Canadian and American women are complete garbage and should be avoided at all costs. I agree 100% when Andrewww said that Canadian women are glued to their smartphones, have no culture, no taste in music, and no desire to know anything other than friend's facebook status. I will also add other things wrong with Canadian women. They are hyper-independent (don't need men) and prefer to live with their pets or alone. They are also masculine, dress bad, unattractive, can't cook, hate men, ignore men, cliquish, very materialistic, very bitchy, talk very annoying, high divorce rate, shallow (want guys with six pack abs) and a lot of other bad things. This is embarrassing for a country like Canada that always prides itself as being one of the top 10 countries for quality of life when the women are totally useless and annoying. In my opinion Canada should not be even in the top 50 countries for quality of life. I also had a cousin come and visit me in Canada from eastern europe and she was also disgusted at the way Canadian women look and behave. Thankfully there are still women in this world that haven't been spoiled like Canadian and American women and that want and need men and respect men.
+1 - Canada is basically another USA! They're both grave-yards for men.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

I remember what my experience with Canadian immigration officers was like in November of 2011, I managed to check in for two international flights without a passport (Lufthansa YVR to FRA + FRA to GVA) and got thru security to the boarding gate, and asked to board to plane but couldn't because I didn't have a passport. The immigration officers ransacked through my belongings, went through every piece of paper and every item I had with me, and interrogated me a lot about how I managed to check in without a passport. They attempted to claim that I had a passport and had supposedly disposed of it prior to the officers interrogating me, just as that Israeli immigration officers who physically tortured me in May 2011 had attempted to claim that I was a Russian criminal, and not Jewish, when in fact I had a criminal record check from the RCMP with me and I am Jewish. Stupid and invasive practices on the part of all of the immigration officers I've ever met, with the exception of the Swiss immigration officers I met when in Switzerland, very nice people, but have heard reports in the Swiss media and from documentaries of bad practices and abusive treatment at the hands of Swiss immigration officers.
Globus
Freshman Poster

Post by Globus »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Thanks for all the replies and support. Glad fellow Canadians agree with me. I've reached the point now where I don't understand how any Man can be happy living in Canada. If you are single the dating scene sucks, and so does the weather, cost of living, anti male laws and a lot of other things. Even if you are successful with women here, it would really only be because you are wealthy and/or a bad boy, which means that the kind of women you are successful with only like you for the wrong reasons, so that means they suck, just like most women do here. If you are married, your wife will no doubt behave like one of the locals even if she is not from here and you are stuck because you can't get out of it without getting raped, and the weather, work, taxes and of course the weather still suck. Even if you are happily married you could be a lot happier abroad. If you have a GF, well great, but she will still be a Canadian girl, and the weather, lifestyle, and other things suck too so the GF doesn't make up for it, and if you get married you are even more screwed. That's whats happened to me, even though I had 5 foreign GF's in the last 6 years, they always go home, I always have to fight hard to get another one, and the weather, lifestyle and other girls suck. Some of them wanted to get married and stay here with me but the thought of that was horrifying to me and I would be screwed when I got bored with them like I usually do after a while with most things and want a new model.

So no matter what you do you are pretty much screwed. The women, weather, taxes, social atmosphere, blue collar people, attitudes, distances and cost of living sucks, always will and probably will only get worse over time. That's what I realized when I came back from the Philippines in June. I knew no matter what I did here, it would never come close to being as good as I had it there, so I just had to get outta here ASAP. Luckily I'm in a good position to do it otherwise I would go insane.

If you are in Canada and want to be horrified and need yet another reason to split, watch this newly Wed Nearly Dead show online:

http://www.slice.ca/Slice/Watch/Default.aspx?ID=v

Scan down and select TV show Newlywed, Nearly Dead from the menu on the left side.
Then right underneath it select season 4
Then scan up the page and watch episodes 54, 55, and 57. I've watched all the episodes and they are the best ones, or worst ones if you want!

They are a must watch for all Canadian guys here! The guy in episode 55 is a total putz but even he deserves better than the whale he signed a contract with. They all need to get their heads checked for marrying those "women" I'd rather masturbate for the rest of my life than have one of them. Be thankful you are not those poor guys that married those "women" What were they thinking? Insanity!
Canada has one of the worst and most difficult dating scenes in the world for men. Canadian women are messed up so much that a lot of men in Canada are starting to look for foreign women only. Dating is not the only bad thing about living in Canada.The horrible weather where it is freezing cold and snow for half the year and you can't even go outside and do anything. Also the cost of living in this country is ridiculous and half of your income goes to useless taxes. Most people in this shitty country work long hours to make ends meet and don't have time to do anything outside of work. There are also very few job opportunities for University graduates and if there are the salary is low or you need networking or the competition is ridiculous so after getting bachelors degree you will have to probably get masters and then PHd to have a decent chance of getting a job. The distances in this country are huge and because of that you cant go anywhere without a car which sucks. In other countries distances are smaller and you can get from one place to the other simply by walking or biking but not in Canada. When the weather is freezing cold for half the year and distances in the city being huge you must have a car in Canada which also adds to the cost of living. We all know cars are expensive to maintain and fuel and plus the insurance for young males is extremely expensive and is simply unaffordable. Canada is such a pathetic country that thinks it is one of the best countries in the world but the reality is it is nowhere close and the standard of living continues to decline. Also Canada is probably one of the most boring countries in the world with nothing interesting to do and see. This is why once I finish university I will be leaving this country ASAP.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I've come to the conclusion that Canada is the exact opposite of what is logical in society.

Women behave like men should and men behave like women should.
Men chasing and flirting with women is looked down upon when it is completely natural.
Society encourages you to love only one person and sign a contract for that person.
If you want to get out of that contract you are screwed.
The other person can do whatever they want and get out of the contract and you still have to pay them after they leave.
Large numbers of immigrants are let in when people that live here or are born here are having a tough time.
We send foreign aid to other countries when are own country owes money and needs it more.
The climate is terribly harsh and unforgiving with 4 distinct seasons when it should me mild and 1 season.
Distances are huge and should be small.
2 languages are used when it should be just one.
People are sheeple and are pushed around by government and society when they should revolt and see the huge problems
You are ridiculed for being different and seeing the problems with such a society.
The locals that were living here when Canada was "discovered" are treated like garbage.
We just follow our friendly neighbour to the south in almost everything instead of doing our own thing.

Anyone care to ad to this list?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Here's my snippet on Canada's basic economic problem ... the largest city, Toronto & environs, has an economic pulse, not too different from upstate NY. In other words, it's basically a type of white & blue collar rust belt with minimal job growth and hiring in the high end types of jobs. Thus, the best jobs in Cn are those in US corporations with Canadian offices.

And despite the flood of college graduates, there hasn't ever been a Silicon Valley or Research Triangle Park, growing out of Canada's vast intellectual prowess. In other words, if one's not Oil Sands/Alberta bound, then the smartest opt to work in Boston, NYC, San Jose/San Fran, Houston, etc. My client's top Canadian stars are in fact, US workers, remotely dialed in from Toronto area to avoid visa entanglements. Others have moved to the US. In contrast, the US's best graduates work for Wall St, Silicon Valley, or nowadays, the Texas Triangle (San Antonio, Austin-Dallas, Houston). Blue collar workers head for the Dakotas for oil extraction. But sure, overall, things haven't been so great in the US since the mid-2000s.

If esc@rts were legalized in the US, esp between Philly and Boston, I think 100% of Canada's advantage would disappear overnight, as there'd be tons of hookups, happening across national lines, in exchange for money. Today, in Montreal, esc@rting is the best profession for college aged women over there but they won't travel to a Police State to ply the work in Boston for fear of vice squads & mobsters.

In my ideal world, I could pick up a Quebecois *tourist*, in downtown Boston, take the ferry to Provincetown, and have a good time on the peninsular seashore without having gay men hit on me. Eventually, I would probably even buy a place out there, and have Quebecois esc@rts simply rendezvous with me, on a scheduled basis. That would be a northeast paradise 8) I would only take a few breaks, between Dec and Mar, just to get away from the cold.
stanleypark
Freshman Poster

Post by stanleypark »

I found this forum after I searched 'find a girlfriend in Vancouver'... I have to say I agree with what you say.

I've lived here for 18 years! *&%^ and it sucks! The weather is f***ing awful, rain and rain and cloudy.

I live right next to the beach but realistically there's only about 2 to 3 months that you can actually enjoy it, when the weather is good it's glorious, but the other 9 months of the year it's crap.

It's so expensive! and the salaries paid really aren't that great. It costs close to a million dollars to buy a house on the cheaper side of the city. 80% of the people that live here are maxed out on their expenses and have no money left over to have fun

So you get the picture;

Expensive, lots of grumpy people getting rained on 8 months a year, lots of cliques and people talking about high school all the time even though they are in their 30's 40' etc... Lots of very wealthy Chinese immigrants buying houses and pushing the prices way out of reach, underlying resentment of these people.
People from all over the world (myself included) who generally hang around with their own race. A focus on material things and as for family values?? haha where?
Rabid feminists and blaming men for all the ills of the world and lots of support for women, gays and lesbians and trans gender, basically lots of support for anyone that's not a straight male.

And then the women! Where can I start?

First of all I'd like to start by addressing the men here! GROW A f***ing BACK BONE YA PUSSIES! The women here treat the men like dirt and then men just keep on buying em more stuff and paying for dates and running around opening doors for them and acting like some chivalrous gentleman from a bygone era, while the women all demand equality in everything!

Everything that is except the things that aren't an advantage to em, ya know like paying for things! Like dates etc...

So you have these manginas that pride themselves on how good they are at cooking for their girlfriends and how good at house keeping they are, and women that pride themselves on how tough they are and how 'Canadian girls, kick ass'

In the 18 years I've lived here I've had girlfriends from Korea and Holland one that I met traveling from France, but never a Canadian one.... I didn't start out that way, when I first got here I looked around and thought "hot women in this city" ...and there are a lot of attractive women here, but I just couldn't get my head around what they were saying? Still can't.

My good Canadian friend recently perused a Canadian women, he bought her loads of drinks, bought her tickets, took her to special places.
She treated him like dirt, gave drinks he bought her to other people, stood him up etc... he never got laid!
In the end she would milk him for drinks then call up her (other) boyfriend to pick her up from HIS house! and the stupid other boyfriend did this! while my stupid buddy put up with it! The women wasn't even that hot, she had yellow teeth from smoking and was getting over a drug problem hahaha for f***s sake!

The thing is my buddy thinks that's OK!!! and refers to it as a great time in his life! (just as a side note his net worth is around 2 million)
I tell him he's insane and that it's f***ed up and not normal.
But that kind of thing passes for normal in Vancouver.
Another guy comes to mind that confided in me that he was perusing a women for 4 years and got no where and had put 20 grand on his credit card buying her things!
I'm not making it up!

I feel like I'm about to go insane here! I can't take it anymore. It's January, I'm depressed with the winter crap.
When I get like this I don't seem to be able to motivate myself to think about the possibilities that may lie abroad. However I've noticed once the sun finally starts to show a bit in spring I feel more optimistic and think about life abroad.

I've got to fix this one as life aint for ever and I feel I wasted a lot of time here, and a really really poor showing with girlfriend action here. But back in my home country and when traveling a really good track record.

I firmly believe that it's this city and the women here that is the problem. I know this because I've been all over the place, all around Asia and Europe and here in North America.

Unlike my buddy that's lived his whole life here and has only ever had Canadian white girlfriends, I have comparisons I can make, relationships with foreign women I can look at.

I just don't know what to do or where to go other than here?????
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

stanleypark wrote:In the 18 years I've lived here I've had girlfriends from Korea and Holland one that I met traveling from France, but never a Canadian one.... I didn't start out that way, when I first got here I looked around and thought "hot women in this city" ...and there are a lot of attractive women here, but I just couldn't get my head around what they were saying? Still can't.
Here's a cue, I think there's a formula for Vancouver ...

Vancouver - (Legal esc@rting) = Seattle - (Grunge/Rock) - (good jobs at Boeing/Microsoft/etc) - (Puget Sound boats)

Thus, you're better off living in Seattle, renting a slighter cheaper place, working a well paying US salary job, and scuttling across the border to see an esc@rt gal, from time to time for variation.

And finally, avoid flying that loser Air Canada airline, where all tickets are jacked up through the roof :evil:

Seriously, almost everyone I know, flies to Buffalo NY, and rents a car there to drive to Toronto. No one flies to Pearson unless it's being paid for by someone else, as prices are nearly double.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

stanleypark wrote:I found this forum after I searched 'find a girlfriend in Vancouver'... I have to say I agree with what you say.

I've lived here for 18 years! *&%^ and it sucks! The weather is f***ing awful, rain and rain and cloudy.

I live right next to the beach but realistically there's only about 2 to 3 months that you can actually enjoy it, when the weather is good it's glorious, but the other 9 months of the year it's crap.

It's so expensive! and the salaries paid really aren't that great. It costs close to a million dollars to buy a house on the cheaper side of the city. 80% of the people that live here are maxed out on their expenses and have no money left over to have fun

So you get the picture;

Expensive, lots of grumpy people getting rained on 8 months a year, lots of cliques and people talking about high school all the time even though they are in their 30's 40' etc... Lots of very wealthy Chinese immigrants buying houses and pushing the prices way out of reach, underlying resentment of these people.
People from all over the world (myself included) who generally hang around with their own race. A focus on material things and as for family values?? haha where?
Rabid feminists and blaming men for all the ills of the world and lots of support for women, gays and lesbians and trans gender, basically lots of support for anyone that's not a straight male.

And then the women! Where can I start?

First of all I'd like to start by addressing the men here! GROW A f***ing BACK BONE YA PUSSIES! The women here treat the men like dirt and then men just keep on buying em more stuff and paying for dates and running around opening doors for them and acting like some chivalrous gentleman from a bygone era, while the women all demand equality in everything!

Everything that is except the things that aren't an advantage to em, ya know like paying for things! Like dates etc...

So you have these manginas that pride themselves on how good they are at cooking for their girlfriends and how good at house keeping they are, and women that pride themselves on how tough they are and how 'Canadian girls, kick a**'

In the 18 years I've lived here I've had girlfriends from Korea and Holland one that I met traveling from France, but never a Canadian one.... I didn't start out that way, when I first got here I looked around and thought "hot women in this city" ...and there are a lot of attractive women here, but I just couldn't get my head around what they were saying? Still can't.

My good Canadian friend recently perused a Canadian women, he bought her loads of drinks, bought her tickets, took her to special places.
She treated him like dirt, gave drinks he bought her to other people, stood him up etc... he never got laid!
In the end she would milk him for drinks then call up her (other) boyfriend to pick her up from HIS house! and the stupid other boyfriend did this! while my stupid buddy put up with it! The women wasn't even that hot, she had yellow teeth from smoking and was getting over a drug problem hahaha for f***s sake!

The thing is my buddy thinks that's OK!!! and refers to it as a great time in his life! (just as a side note his net worth is around 2 million)
I tell him he's insane and that it's f***ed up and not normal.
But that kind of thing passes for normal in Vancouver.
Another guy comes to mind that confided in me that he was perusing a women for 4 years and got no where and had put 20 grand on his credit card buying her things!
I'm not making it up!

I feel like I'm about to go insane here! I can't take it anymore. It's January, I'm depressed with the winter crap.
When I get like this I don't seem to be able to motivate myself to think about the possibilities that may lie abroad. However I've noticed once the sun finally starts to show a bit in spring I feel more optimistic and think about life abroad.

I've got to fix this one as life aint for ever and I feel I wasted a lot of time here, and a really really poor showing with girlfriend action here. But back in my home country and when traveling a really good track record.

I firmly believe that it's this city and the women here that is the problem. I know this because I've been all over the place, all around Asia and Europe and here in North America.

Unlike my buddy that's lived his whole life here and has only ever had Canadian white girlfriends, I have comparisons I can make, relationships with foreign women I can look at.

I just don't know what to do or where to go other than here?????

Welcome to the Forums and hanks for your honest input. I agree with everything you say! Vancouver, BC is a miserable lonely, dpressing and moldy shithole and I've wasted too much of my life here that's why I'm leaving once I've sold my Condo. The worst part is that it is the best place to live in Canada! Think of it, other places in Canada are worse! The benefits of Vancouver are the mild weather compared to the rest of Canada, and the lots of foreign Girls here. I suggest hitting them up and ignore the local girls.