Best countries for broke men with little money?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

terminator wrote:Stay in the USA if you're broke. You'll get stranded if you travel when you're broke. God, one taxi scam could see you starving...
WRONG! Go to the Embassy... If you have no money and can't raise anything, they will loan you the money for a plane ticket home and suspend your passport until you pay it back. My boy who went to London half cocked learned this the hard way. Now he owes the State Dept $1,600 and won't get his passport back until he does. Remember a passport is a privilege.

You need to stay right where you are then if you not resourceful and can't figure out things yourself or don't know how to plan properly.

Yes, you and Banano belong in the Miserable At Home club.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The best country for a broke and "average" man is the USA so you can improve yourself and earn the means to move abroad.

If you are broke, you have no business planning to move abroad just yet.
If forced too, I could live in TJ on just the $300 I earn donating plasma. There plenty of people living there for 4000 pesos, give or take ($315 at current exchange).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Banano wrote:broke means, living on an average salary of locals

colombia $450 p/m
PH $350
Th $450

would any HA member score in any of the above countries on those salaries
You would but you would have to be rather good looking and court girls on local terms. But generally no one likes a poor/average foreigner. Been one. It sucks.
Actually, here's one of my Brian Pumper p.orn stories. THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Back in 2007, I was broke in Bangkok for a month until my cashier check came in from the US and cleared a month later.
During that time, I still got a.ss. Here's how:

One morning it was about 9-ish, and there were me and about 5-7 Danish people enjoying Thai tea among other specialties for breakfast in the hostel downstairs.
This one Thai girl, whom was staying at the hostel, came outside with only a "Dear Emmanuelle" see-through linen that you can see how hairy her p.ussy was!
No undergarments..just had the see-through summer linen on top! :twisted:

The Danish women gasped and were whispering frantically to one another. The Danish guys were in shock but laughing quietly among themselves.

She exhorted and pointed to me, "You want to f.uck me? I pay you money to f.uck me!". She & I had gone upstairs. We did the do. She paid me B10,000 even to do her for two days and two nights. I made over 300 US bucks to f.uck a woman! LOL

I took that money...got a lot of good cheap street food and immodium. lol. and went and f.ucked my Thai SSBBW masseuse off of Suhkhumvit Rd. on the other side of the city once a week until my money came and then I had upgraded to some of the hottest P4P's in Bangkok at the time.
p***y is cheap or free, some people just don't know how to get it. Kudos!

I get full nudity and full service for $25 in TJ and no I won't tell you how... You need to figure it out.
:wink:
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Another day, another Asian guy uploads joke photos to my dating site.

Any Western man will be very popular in the Phillies or Vietnam - chicks love mature and sensible men!

And broke men should be able to make money somehow.

In central China I got my shoes shined by a peasant. It costs about 30 cents. Not much, until I did the math and realised that if he got 24 more customers then he'd have earned as much as my Chinese gf did for a day's work.

Not that you'd need to work if you're broke - just find one of the many Asian women who are moderately well off and can't find a man.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:Another day, another Asian guy uploads joke photos to my dating site.

Any Western man will be very popular in the Phillies or Vietnam - chicks love mature and sensible men!

And broke men should be able to make money somehow.

In central China I got my shoes shined by a peasant. It costs about 30 cents. Not much, until I did the math and realised that if he got 24 more customers then he'd have earned as much as my Chinese gf did for a day's work.

Not that you'd need to work if you're broke - just find one of the many Asian women who are moderately well off and can't find a man.
Yeah but that's a problem for men locked into boxes.

I only like (insert) women.

Also men are taught not to be dependent on women. I'll say it again, I never made more money than my ex-gf. I even made her lose weight and I was the one that ended it... No game involved, just intelligent tactics.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:

colombia $450 p/m
PH $350
Th $450

You would but you would have to be rather good looking and court girls on local terms. But generally no one likes a poor/average foreigner. Been one. It sucks.

Back in 2007, I was broke in Bangkok for a month until my cashier check came in from the US and cleared a month later.

One morning it was about 9-ish, and there were me and about 5-7 Danish people enjoying Thai tea among other specialties for breakfast in the hostel downstairs.
This one Thai girl, whom was staying at the hostel, came outside with only a "Dear Emmanuelle" see-through linen that you can see how hairy her p.ussy was!

The Danish women gasped and were whispering frantically to one another. The Danish guys were in shock but laughing quietly among themselves.

She exhorted and pointed to me, "You want to f.uck me? I pay you money to f.uck me!". She & I had gone upstairs. We did the do. She paid me B10,000 even to do her for two days and two nights. I made over 300 US bucks to f.uck a woman! LOL

I took that money...got a lot of good cheap street food and immodium. lol. and went and f.ucked my Thai SSBBW masseuse off of Suhkhumvit Rd. on the other side of the city once a week until my money came and then I had upgraded to some of the hottest P4P's in Bangkok at the time.
p***y is cheap or free, some people just don't know how to get it. Kudos!

I get full nudity and full service for $25 in TJ and no I won't tell you how... You need to figure it out.
:wink:
Pues me enteraré in how you get FN and FS for 25 USD convertible. No te preocupes, papi. lol Gracias though! :-)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:

colombia $450 p/m
PH $350
Th $450

Wow, I've never heard of prostitution working out well for straight guys...at least you never had to go gay for the money.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

djfourmoney wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The best country for a broke and "average" man is the USA so you can improve yourself and earn the means to move abroad.

If you are broke, you have no business planning to move abroad just yet.
If forced too, I could live in TJ on just the $300 I earn donating plasma. There plenty of people living there for 4000 pesos, give or take ($315 at current exchange).
I would surmise that most would rather live in the crappy USA than overseas in that type of destitute circumstance.

It is not about just surviving overseas, it is about preparing to have a high standard of living overseas so your life can be fulfilling. If you cannot live a fulfilling existence overseas, just stay in the USA until you can.

Guys living off of donated plasma do nothing for the already poor perception many abroad have of us.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

unemployment picture

Post by targetguy »

8) A lot of people are kackling these days the dollar is holding up and life is good and the printing press keeps printing. It used to be ablut 60 to 1 pesos in the pi about 5 yrs ago now it is 40 to 1 but in another 5 yrs will it be 20 to 1???? Unless massive changes are made in the usa that 20 to 1 looks like a reality to me. I have lived in the desert area of california for a few years and that 15 percent unemployment is more like 40 percent and factorys are leaving monthly do to the high taxes and high amount of people on welfare as well as people sick of watching lakers basketball while they collect there welfare check. Thankfully there are a few good cities on the rebound now but who know who long that will last without major changes like electric car manufactureing here in the usa and more energy related technologys like a new type of solar of electrical source like they have in a few foreign countries. Without this the usa will slowly keep detriating into the usa of the 3rd world and worse with a stazi type society with basketball players at the top?????????????
no scammers
lastyle7
Freshman Poster

Post by lastyle7 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:

colombia $450 p/m
PH $350
Th $450

I find this hard to believe..."rolls eyes::
lastyle7
Freshman Poster

Post by lastyle7 »

Some good info but most take with a grain of salt.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

lastyle7 wrote:Some good info but most take with a grain of salt.
I have no delusions of grandeur. Ripley's believe it or not if you want.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

The best country for a broke man is wherever he can find a job beforehand on the internet! lol

If you have a college degree, then you can email schools or other employers in foreign countries which have job openings and find out whether they are interested in you or not.

If you have no job offer and not much of a plan, then, yes, you will need a lot of savings for security. But if you already have a job lined-up, then you might not need more than a plane ticket and a few hundred bucks.

But if you have no education, no skills, and no money, then, yes, it is probably better to stay in your home country until you fix one or several of these things.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, if you don't have a job or money, don't go abroad. Plenty of Western guys have died in Thailand because they didn't have the money for health insurance, and didn't have the $20,000+ needed to fly home in an emergency.

The good news is that there are plenty of globally in demand skills in things like oil, healthcare and IT. Also language teaching (not just English).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

What kind of IT opportunities are there in Latin America for a gringo who speaks the language and has many years of IT experience? Would it be easy to find a job that pays enough to live decently, and get sponsored for a work VISA?