Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

If you knew you'll die within next 10 years..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

If you knew you'll die within next 10 years..

Postby Banano » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:14 pm

What would you do?

if you knew absolutaly for certain you not gonna make it past 2023 and you will drop dead for whatever reason with 10 years, it could be as early as tomorrow btw
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby PrisonerOfLife » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 pm

It's a cointoss:

Heads: Rape, murder, or otherwise distress as many American Women as humanly possible.

Tails: Go abroad, find a nice Asian girl to settle down with and enjoy life.
PrisonerOfLife
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Convince my dad to set me up in San Diego, go to the beach every day. Find a smart woman and try to have a male heir. I wouldn't trick either of them about the time limit, but I would make sure to leave a legacy.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:27 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 pm

What would Winnie do,

go back to AC and continue his whoremongering/dating adventures and try to fertilize as many low class filipinas as possible

OR

Become a monk

OR

have sex change

Ladislav

You probably have that many years left in you anyway, you are Ukranian, 61 is average for male and you are 52 now
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 pm

and retirement age just been raised to 62 for males,

they assuming you will die before you apply for pension,

in contrast women live 73 years on average and they retire at 55 now, its been increased to 60 but still..they can expect to enjoy benefits for 13 years...man expects to burried

feminist infiltrated all layers of society
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Billy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:25 am

Banano wrote:and retirement age just been raised to 62 for males,

they assuming you will die before you apply for pension,

in contrast women live 73 years on average and they retire at 55 now, its been increased to 60 but still..they can expect to enjoy benefits for 13 years...man expects to burried

feminist infiltrated all layers of society

yes and people whine about usa being bad.

i am at the moment trying to live like i do only 5 years or 10 years max so this thinking motivated me to move outside of germany and become little more adventurous.

it´s a good thought experiment like this one from fight club where pitt holds a gun on to the head of a guy and the guy has to follow his childhood passions or otherwise he will get shot.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:43 am

Oh yeah, I'm 21 and I set my goals like I'll die at 27. If I don't accomplish by then I'm f***ed.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:02 am

I hope this post revolutionizes mens thinking and becomes a blueprint how we look at and live life,
its easy to get sucked in daily routine without thinking about passing TIME

perhaps if we think as if we are going to live not more than 10 years we are going to have happier life, focus on present and not worry too much about future,
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:31 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:25 am

let me make this clear

its not 10 years guaranteed, its up to 10 years life left remaining in you, meaning you have the same chance of dropping dead in your 1st year as you have in your 9th...

would you kill your enemies, people who used to bully you, borrow large amounts of money from banks, go on shooting spree, strap explosives on and walk in gay n lezo bar n pull the pin and become instant hero on mgtow forum...or donate your kidney to people in need or your brain for scientific puroposes for the benefit of future generations, list goes on and on
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:48 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby sfexcellence » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:07 am

We may only have 5 years left until the US completely collapses, it could very well happen within the next 5 years, a lot can happen in that time period, if not within a shorter time period.

Next year will be 7 years since I used a credit card, so I'd lie and get an unsecured line of credit from a bank, actually starting with a secured line of credit this year if possible and have that upgraded next year. I may be starting full-speed a business with my next check that comes in 6 days, if not I would focus entirely on my plan of paying off debts + line of credit + investing in silver + going to Europe + traveling regularly, lots of travel and adventure, since the world is going to hell in a handbag either way and so now is the perfect time to party like there's no tomorrow. I would break through my limiting beliefs and do things I haven't done, hang out at the airport more often, be proactive in meeting people. I can definitely achieve all my goals over the next 2 years, no problem there. I am in the process of learning self-hypnosis and doing brainwave entrainment/deep meditation sessions daily, plus a full body cleanse, so I'm looking after my health as well.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster

Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Return to General Discussions