Weird thing about Asians - Facial expression and social vibe

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Weird thing about Asians - Facial expression and social vibe

Post by Billy »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

sounds like bullshit
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

maybe i need to clarify my post. i mean the ne asians like the chinese. the southern folks are obviously very emotional like in th and ph.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston has already mentioned this many millions of times in his posts about Taiwanese people. :P
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: weird thing about asians

Post by OutWest »

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

this seems true but only for white asians(japs,chinese, koreans,tw,sing)

thais and filipinos are expressive and emotional

its frustrating to be in presence of people who are not showing emotions, they got that typical nerdy look on their face ,
and that look can never make white women drip in her silky panties,
niggers on the other hand have the opposite effect
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

One Korean student I had ( from Korea) in Monterey Park, CA told me that some foreigners visited the Korean restaurant he was working in part time. I assumed that these were tourists from Korea. He said- "no, I mean foreigners- Americans".

Or some Japanese continue their jabbering-" gaijin da, gaijin da" when they are in the US or Canada. Wired into them. I guess.

Anglos appear poker face to Latinos. Think Clint Eastwood. But compared to E. Asians he does look emotional.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

noticed how aisan travelers-chinese, japense and koreans never travel solo, like westerners do...they always travel in large groups and have those big SLR cameras hanging around their neck
and they NEVER interact with outsiders, no mingling, socializing...they are just happy with their own clique

thats worse than americans, in comparison americans are friendly, at least thell get drunk and loosen up
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

eurobrat wrote:Banano what's your race? I thought you were black? Why you got to hate on the brothers like that?
he's a Serbian-Australian (if I remember correctly) who used to be a pretty good poster when he first arrived. But then he discovered Roosh and PUA and in a short space of time turned into a scumbag, and his grammar became similar to billy the turk.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

lone_yakuza wrote:Trust me when I say most westerners know nothing about Northeast Asians.
Yep, I lived for ~2.5 years among you guys and I still don't understand you. But I will get there.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Banano wrote:noticed how aisan travelers-chinese, japense and koreans never travel solo, like westerners do...they always travel in large groups and have those big SLR cameras hanging around their neck
and they NEVER interact with outsiders, no mingling, socializing...they are just happy with their own clique

thats worse than americans, in comparison americans are friendly, at least thell get drunk and loosen up
Aussies are the worst drunk. They can kiss my a.ss (if you're offended Banano, OzGuy, DaRick, etc. then I am unintentionally indirectly talking about you).

They act like n.iggers when they are drunk. Ready to fight 10 on 1. Cowardice sh.it like that.

I heard the Maori's are the worst drunks on the planet..worse than Russian men.

Maori's fight at a drop of a dime at drunken state like that.

Americans just say dumb sh.it while drunk and sometimes act out like an a.sshole.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

eurobrat wrote:
Banano wrote:noticed how aisan travelers-chinese, japense and koreans never travel solo, like westerners do...they always travel in large groups and have those big SLR cameras hanging around their neck

What's scary is on this last trip to Europe was the amount of Chinese and South Koreans I saw. They're getting filthy rich. The sad thing is I only saw about 4-5 Americans the entire 3 week trip.

In Chur Switzerland I was talking to a Swiss bartender girl who claimed she has never met an American before. This country is plunging, what happened we use to be #1. Now all we have is Mexicans and white liberal hipsters.
Wait until Mexicans become majority of the population, they will not hire non-Mexicans. The USA would be run as an oligarchy like a Kim Jong Ill II version of the USA.
Blacks, poor White trash, druggies of all races are f.ucked once that happens. The Mexicans would do soup kitchens and overnight shelters but noooooooooooo employment because they look out for their "pura raza"...w.hich is f.cukin' far from being tantamount as such!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!