Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

N/A

Post by eurobrat » January 18th, 2013, 5:41 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 14th, 2013, 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » January 18th, 2013, 5:54 am

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 » January 18th, 2013, 6:08 am

Woah, what kind of niche charges $400? The dual income household is gone. At least for me it is. My mom lost her job at the start of the recession , but she still spends like she hasn't. I feel awful for my dad.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » January 18th, 2013, 6:22 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Woah, what kind of niche charges $400? The dual income household is gone. At least for me it is. My mom lost her job at the start of the recession , but she still spends like she hasn't. I feel awful for my dad.

"It's just lunch" charges $5,000 to join for men $1600 for women (it's a company started by a female), She promises her clientele the world and instead returns feminizen American Women. She claims to use all these special personality measuring tools but now:

http://www.realkato.com/blog.php?pid=651

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww » January 18th, 2013, 7:33 am

Just the fact that someone has to spend $3k on the probability of a date shows how horrible the dating scene is in North America. With that kind of money you can spend at least 2 months in Eastern Europe and even more in Asia meeting dozens of attractive women.

If stupidity hurt, these guys would be in a coma.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » January 18th, 2013, 7:46 am

I had no idea it was this bad. This is an epidemic folks.

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo » January 18th, 2013, 8:52 am

eurobrat wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Woah, what kind of niche charges $400? The dual income household is gone. At least for me it is. My mom lost her job at the start of the recession , but she still spends like she hasn't. I feel awful for my dad.

"It's just lunch" charges $5,000 to join for men $1600 for women (it's a company started by a female), She promises her clientele the world and instead returns feminizen American Women. She claims to use all these special personality measuring tools but now:

http://www.realkato.com/blog.php?pid=651

Whoever is stupid enough to pay that kind of money on any dating site, even if its a foreign one deserves to be scammed. Only a fool would pay such an amount for a dating site. I see that they arrange these lunches for them. It works great for the woman because she gets a free meal out of it. $5000 + the cost of lunch just to sit with a feminist American c**t for a 45 min meal? No thanks, I'll pass.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza » January 18th, 2013, 9:03 am

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern » January 18th, 2013, 9:04 am

eurobrat wrote:I had no idea it was this bad. This is an epidemic folks.

It's only an epidemic if one plays the game the way the system intended. 8)
The end-game is men are now just giving up the pursuit and reconstructing their personal and social lives for a life WITHOUT a significant other (woman.)

If you boys want to take advantage of what's coming, one option (and certainly not the ONLY option) would be to pool your pennies and open a place that specializes in tattoo removal.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Return to “General Discussions”