Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

N/A

Postby eurobrat » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:41 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 14, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:54 am

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 am

Woah, what kind of niche charges $400? The dual income household is gone. At least for me it is. My mom lost her job at the start of the recession , but she still spends like she hasn't. I feel awful for my dad.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Woah, what kind of niche charges $400? The dual income household is gone. At least for me it is. My mom lost her job at the start of the recession , but she still spends like she hasn't. I feel awful for my dad.

"It's just lunch" charges $5,000 to join for men $1600 for women (it's a company started by a female), She promises her clientele the world and instead returns feminizen American Women. She claims to use all these special personality measuring tools but now:

http://www.realkato.com/blog.php?pid=651
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Andrewww » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:33 am

Just the fact that someone has to spend $3k on the probability of a date shows how horrible the dating scene is in North America. With that kind of money you can spend at least 2 months in Eastern Europe and even more in Asia meeting dozens of attractive women.

If stupidity hurt, these guys would be in a coma.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 am

I had no idea it was this bad. This is an epidemic folks.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby marklambo » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:52 am

eurobrat wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Woah, what kind of niche charges $400? The dual income household is gone. At least for me it is. My mom lost her job at the start of the recession , but she still spends like she hasn't. I feel awful for my dad.

"It's just lunch" charges $5,000 to join for men $1600 for women (it's a company started by a female), She promises her clientele the world and instead returns feminizen American Women. She claims to use all these special personality measuring tools but now:

http://www.realkato.com/blog.php?pid=651

Whoever is stupid enough to pay that kind of money on any dating site, even if its a foreign one deserves to be scammed. Only a fool would pay such an amount for a dating site. I see that they arrange these lunches for them. It works great for the woman because she gets a free meal out of it. $5000 + the cost of lunch just to sit with a feminist American c**t for a 45 min meal? No thanks, I'll pass.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:03 am

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:04 am

eurobrat wrote:I had no idea it was this bad. This is an epidemic folks.

It's only an epidemic if one plays the game the way the system intended. 8)
The end-game is men are now just giving up the pursuit and reconstructing their personal and social lives for a life WITHOUT a significant other (woman.)

If you boys want to take advantage of what's coming, one option (and certainly not the ONLY option) would be to pool your pennies and open a place that specializes in tattoo removal.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions