young-men-giving-up-on-marriage-women-arent-women-anymore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

young-men-giving-up-on-marriage-women-arent-women-anymore

Post by Johnny »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Encouraging news, but I have to wonder why the rate is dropping so slowly.

Men should wholesale drop the idea of marriage to give this society a wake up call.

And so friggin what that women increasingly want to get married. If I could enrich myself on another's back I would too.

At the end of the day, a people will rise or fall based on its women. If the women are wicked, lazy, and immoral, the people will die off. If the women are dutiful, noble, and hardworking, the people will flourish for generations.

American women are killing of this nation by rearing single children and inculcating them with nonsense and poor values. Any discussion of marriage needs to touch upon these facts if it is to be of any import.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Encouraging news, but I have to wonder why the rate is dropping so slowly.

Men should wholesale drop the idea of marriage to give this society a wake up call.

And so friggin what that women increasingly want to get married. If I could enrich myself on another's back I would too.

At the end of the day, a people will rise or fall based on its women. If the women are wicked, lazy, and immoral, the people will die off. If the women are dutiful, noble, and hardworking, the people will flourish for generations.

American women are killing of this nation by rearing single children and inculcating them with nonsense and poor values. Any discussion of marriage needs to touch upon these facts if it is to be of any import.
The rate is dropping slowly due to a combination of media propaganda, female promises of future unlimited sex "just sign here", and male predisposition to think that being patted on the head and called a "real man" is sufficient reward for pulling society's plow -- pushing it back.
Oh, and being shamed for "not gettin' laid". :roll:
"Little blue pills" were originally marketed for older guys. Now, they are being hawked to ALL men.

The system has chewed up enough good men and Cap't Save-a-Hoe's at a rate that it has become noticeable to some of those still in the queue. The web has allowed the comparing of notes, far and wide.
There are still plenty of manginas willing to "man up", but there soon won't be enough of them to go around ... or to tax.
Meanwhile, GovHubby is finding out how expensive his in-dee-pen-dent "wives" are.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Twenty percent. Horrible. Frankly it's almost unimaginable. No way a society can survive like that.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Yea I didn't know the numbers were so horribe lol. There is a catch though.

A lot of guys I know at work aren't married but they do live with their girlfriends, some even have kids without sealing the bond. The laws screw you over anyway regardless.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ghost, Feminism has reached a dead end intellectually. They've made all their major points and won, but have nothing else to contribute. They just yell really loudly about minor issues. The only reason it's still dominant is because there hasn't been something to replace it yet. That will come over the next few decades.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

While the view of that article is not mainstream the numbers are huge, it is hard to ignore this.

While it is very clear women are well aware of men's unwillingness to marry yet they will do nothing to change the underling reasons why even if they clearly understand what they are. While mainstream media is pushing enormous amounts of propaganda, every effort has been made by women to suppress the truth, young men are not fooled, they see there is no benefit in marriage to them and have voted with there feet. One feminist solution is common law marriage, it wont work, it will make guys even more averse to any long term involvement with women.

There are demographic shifts that have already happened because of the toxic effects of feminism. This will continue. The war against boys is continuing in mass media and education, it currently shows no sign of changing for now. Because men do most of the work disadvantaging them in education will have a significant negative effect on America's wealth. The economic slowdown, see workforce participation numbers, is continuing its decline, as you know there has been no real improvement in unemployment. The welfare state is what covers this up. The baby-mama lifestyle without state intervention would normally produce abject poverty. American debt will continue to rise in absolute terms. Most of this debt is held by America not foreigners as is commonly believed. Currently we have higher unemployment, lower wages, higher taxes of all sorts and inflation pushed from foreign sources.

This brings the question why do we have debt and money, it is to keep people honest. Our current welfare/entitlement state has and is producing gross misallocation of resources (see http://mises.org/etexts/austrian.asp). At some point the growing baby mama welfare state will get called, it does little to produce wealth. I think it is hard to avoid the consequences of disenfranchising men who are the most productive and giving women no obligation handouts regardless of what they do. I nor anyone else know when or how a change in this will happen. What is happening now is the underclass is growing and I see no reason why it will not continue to grow. The hope and change welfare state is a winning as it is perceived as the most generous with handouts. It is more or less a bribe for votes. It is keeping the peace with mindless entertainment and a full stomach yet the underling problems are ignored and continue to grow.

China and many other growing counties are improving, they are no longer the "third world", men work hard and have demanded more money, they got it. The 0.20 cents an hour third world worker is long gone. This is what is driving inflation here in America as we import so much. The FED monetary policies have a small effect on wages in China or elsewhere. Its like this: If someone is doing all the work and you demand special treatment for doing nothing at some point things will adjust to reality.

Some guys move out of America, I am guessing it is a percent or two, the exact numbers are unknown. Its a good solution. This guy in this interview talks about living in Colombia. He mentions how many guys from America start families there, he says its alot. Its not just in Colombia, its all over the world.
http://www.escapefromamerica.com/2012/0 ... 00004_w650

The very good news is you don't have to wait for the demise of feminism and bad laws. You can travel elsewhere and enjoy a good life today!
Last edited by tom on January 19th, 2013, 8:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:What do you think will replace it? Something male centered, like a patriarchal society, or something else?

I would like a patriarchal/pro-men society to arise after collapse, but I'm not an optimist. Western Civ. could fall apart and its old lands and peoples be dominated by a new global superpower like China.
For the wealthy, status as "happily married" (or part of a soft harem) will replace it.
For the poor, it will be replaced by food, shelter, & protection. Proactive men will be able to provide those things.
The "middle class" will be a distant memory.

Aside: How much "don't need no man"-ism can you find in places, after a big storm like Katrina/Sandy has hit? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I think China would be more patriarchal anyway.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Ghost wrote:What do you think will replace it? Something male centered, like a patriarchal society, or something else?

I would like a patriarchal/pro-men society to arise after collapse, but I'm not an optimist. Western Civ. could fall apart and its old lands and peoples be dominated by a new global superpower like China.
Aside: How much "don't need no man"-ism can you find in places, after a big storm like Katrina/Sandy has hit? :wink:
Why include a natural disaster? I'd like to see how the "don't need no man"-ism holds up when the bitch needs to move the sofa up to her 7th floor apartment.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

The article points to another piece called The War on Men. What a wonderful piece http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/24/war-on-men/. Much of what this woman author says is truthful.

Here is excerpt:

In a nutshell, women are angry. They’re also defensive, though often unknowingly. That’s because they’ve been raised to think of men as the enemy. Armed with this new attitude, women pushed men off their pedestal (women had their own pedestal, but feminists convinced them otherwise) and climbed up to take what they were taught to believe was rightfully theirs.

Now the men have nowhere to go.

The bolded line is one in which I disagree. We in this forum KNOW that we do have a place to go to look for women :) Now if somebody could somehow someway mainstream an international dating site.....
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

@Ghost, I think you made a good point. The rising number of unemployment has forced men to change priorities but how many of those are really awake ? I bet most of them would still marry AW if they could get their jobs back.