young-men-giving-up-on-marriage-women-arent-women-anymore

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Andrewww wrote:@Ghost, I think you made a good point. The rising number of unemployment has forced men to change priorities but how many of those are really awake ? I bet most of them would still marry AW if they could get their jobs back.
Agreed. Most are a steady job and a pretty girl's HJ away from happily plugging back in.

Doubt it? Find your local country music station.
See how many hours of p-begging and pedestalizing you can listen to before the sugar coma hits. :roll:
Can you make it through 48 hours?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Great thread.

I will add only that, because we do indeed "fold" so easily, and many of us WILL take in desperate women (and their children) when their attitude changes (and they are crying and begging and swearing to serve us forever), that it is imperative that we get abroad now.

Or else wife up with a good girl from abroad or smalltown USA, and make our own children here.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Jester wrote:Great thread.

I will add only that, because we do indeed "fold" so easily, and many of us WILL take in desperate women (and their children) when their attitude changes (and they are crying and begging and swearing to serve us forever), that it is imperative that we get abroad now.

Or else wife up with a good girl from abroad or smalltown USA, and make our own children here.
I don't think the average younger male will fold so easily this time. It will require women to totally give up their man hating attitude before a lot of younger men are even willing to give them a chance. Oh, and also the anti-male divorce system has to be changed before a lot of men are willing to do it.

Even still, a lot of young men are bored with women and would rather play games and drink or whatever than waste their time on women. So even if women change their attitudes, there is still going to be a lot of men who won't bother with them. Expect a lot of the shaming "you need to man up and stop being a Peter-Pan" type of bullshit.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

This pic says it all. When women can't cut it, they turn to men (but they plan to divorce him when they have the upper hand).

The marriage rates aren't declining fast enough - this society will keep going for at least 100 years, but the standard of living will get worse...
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

terminator wrote:Image

This pic says it all. When women can't cut it, they turn to men (but they plan to divorce him when they have the upper hand).

The marriage rates aren't declining fast enough - this society will keep going for at least 100 years, but the standard of living will get worse...
Yup, the typical selfish self centered american woman.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.