Greatest Post That Needs to Be Said on Happier Abroad (READ)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

OzGuy wrote:Voice of Reason, despite being a citizen here, i'm in the same situation. I am finding it difficult here to get work because most jobs require fluent German AND English.

I am also living off savings, so I hope I can find work within about a year, otherwise I may have to move back to Australia :(
LOL…it seems you have the same motivation I have! I can't imagine anything worse than having to move back to Australia!

All the best of luck to you!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Striketeam
Freshman Poster

Post by Striketeam »

A lot of what you said is spot on.

1. Don't be surprised if the chick you came here with starts using you for your money, its probably your fault after all. If you want a woman to respect you and like you for who you are instead of your wallet, then man gentlemen. A woman doesn't respect pushovers no matter what country they live in, they want a man who stands up for himself and doesn't take bullshit. Show her this and she shouldn't have any sudden personality changes when she gets here.

2. You can't say that all women from a certain country will automatically judge someone for being a different skin tone. Everyone is different and just because you might have had a bad experience doesn't mean someone else will.

3. Just because you don't find your own ethnicity attractive, doesn't mean you "hate yourself". It just means you don't like that particular type of woman. I mean really though, its 2013 for f***s sake, why are there still people who make generalizations about someone based on their skin color?

4. Look at 3

5. This virgin shit is kind of creepy, some of you on here seem like you want a sex slave instead of a partner. Women like sex just as much as we do, that doesn't mean she is a ho.

6. Not everyone here fits the stereotype of the guys you would think use this website. Quite a few of us are young, attractive, good with women, etc. If people on here want to go to third world countries to sleep with hookers then good for them. I am personally interested in foreign women because many of them are not only good looking, but well educated and have a kind heart.

7. Such a clinched phrase at this point.

8. Last sentence is especially true.

9. Winston just needs to handle his approach to meeting/dating women better. He could have much better success if he put his mind to it.

10. Everyone who joins should read this part of your OP.

Sticky this thread please.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Tsar wrote:virtually no chance of finding a virgin wife)
I don't think there's no chance. It just can't be assumed nor asked in polite conversation, so you're better off not trying. That's what I hate most about feminism. It's not choice when you change the language.
I want no regrets and I have a pride in myself I didn't have when I was younger.
Since the OP raised this issue, let me state how I have handled it during a FB flirtation with a nineteen-year-old Armenian girl in Cyprus introduced by a mutual Lebanese-Armenian-American friend:

She was nosing around, seemed intrigued, asking girl-questions, beating around the bush (typically).... I told her I was looking for someone "untouched"... she responded with a " :cry: "

Anyway we understood each other, wound up the conversation, and parted friends.

I have used that phrase with annoying over-50 male friends, too: "untouched". It keeps them from introducing me to over-40 or over-50 divorcees with great personalities.

Sometimes to get a laugh at a male gathering, if asked what I am looking for, I will say I want someone "who has never been kissed." Howling laughter ensues. At least then I don't have to hear about their encounters with p4p.

Think you can't get a virgin just 'cause the OP and his ilk sneer at it, or shame you? Just remember that most men all over the world marry virgins, and always have. Yes: short, fat guys go to the Old Country and bring back hot young virgins. Go get what you want... and f**k the OP.

PS to OP: Liked your post -- notwithstanding my comments. ;)
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Greatest Post That Needs to Be Said on Happier Abroad (R

Post by Jackal »

Phx wrote: Every time someone tells me a country doesn't like me for being black, they get proven wrong. Hungary, Czech Republic, and Romania are perfect examples. Sorry to call you out, Jackal, but you still are set in your ways. PMed him a month or so ago about he was wrong about these countries and he says his tired schtick about I can't get a girl in those countries. It's no use to even get advice from other races of men. They will not experience how things are as your race, so stop asking for advice. Find out for yourself.
You are prone to emotional exaggeration, but I can understand that you are not happy because you are still stuck in the US.

All I said was "Most Hungarian women don't want to date black men." There are approximately 10 million people living in Hungary. About half of these are women (5 million). So, until you prove to me that more than 2.5 million women in Hungary want to date black men, you have not disproven my statement. Just saying "Gee, I talked to several dozen Hungarian women online and they were friendly" doesn't disprove this.

I already acknowledged that some Hungarian women are interested in black men (but I am unsure what percentage). I have even written in threads in the past that I have heard of several Hungarian women marrying black men (but I am not sure if these men were Africans, Brits, or Americans). So it happens occasionally, but it's not commonplace here. I have personally never seen a black man and a white Hungarian woman walking down the street as a couple. I have never seen such a couple on the cover of a magazine, nor have I ever seen such a couple on TV here. This doesn't mean that it never happens, but I have never seen it. Most of the black guys I see walking on the streets here look lonely.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

love phx. he has never been abroad but knows everything. who is the man? big elephant is in the room.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Re: Greatest Post That Needs to Be Said on Happier Abroad (R

Post by Anonymous1 »

Jackal wrote:
Phx wrote: Every time someone tells me a country doesn't like me for being black, they get proven wrong. Hungary, Czech Republic, and Romania are perfect examples. Sorry to call you out, Jackal, but you still are set in your ways. PMed him a month or so ago about he was wrong about these countries and he says his tired schtick about I can't get a girl in those countries. It's no use to even get advice from other races of men. They will not experience how things are as your race, so stop asking for advice. Find out for yourself.
You are prone to emotional exaggeration, but I can understand that you are not happy because you are still stuck in the US.

All I said was "Most Hungarian women don't want to date black men." There are approximately 10 million people living in Hungary. About half of these are women (5 million). So, until you prove to me that more than 2.5 million women in Hungary want to date black men, you have not disproven my statement. Just saying "Gee, I talked to several dozen Hungarian women online and they were friendly" doesn't disprove this.

I already acknowledged that some Hungarian women are interested in black men (but I am unsure what percentage). I have even written in threads in the past that I have heard of several Hungarian women marrying black men (but I am not sure if these men were Africans, Brits, or Americans). So it happens occasionally, but it's not commonplace here. I have personally never seen a black man and a white Hungarian woman walking down the street as a couple. I have never seen such a couple on the cover of a magazine, nor have I ever seen such a couple on TV here. This doesn't mean that it never happens, but I have never seen it. Most of the black guys I see walking on the streets here look lonely.
lol some people dont want to admit it...since their fantasy would come crumbling down on them
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand. What happened to Phoenix Sosa? Why was he so pissed at all of us? What did we ever do to him? Does he have issues and was just projecting them on us, or what? It's like he suddenly went psycho on us for no reason.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

Winston wrote:I don't understand. What happened to Phoenix? Why was he so pissed at all of us? What did we ever do to him? Does he have issues and was just projecting them on us, or what? It's like he suddenly went psycho on us for no reason.
Maybe he got tired of the interracial cock-watching/blocking (especially the variation that is directed towards black men) that persists on this site.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Phx wrote:Voice of Reason and Disillusioned American:

How are you two putting words in my mouth? I am not exploiting any women. I haven't had sex in years. I don't even care about sex. "Muh dick mentality?" LMAO. Are you serious?

Many of you are missing the point. I am not a player. I am not a one night stand guy. I never had a one night stand. I am not a Roosh fan. I said I liked how he runs his website. Roosh is a PUA and I hate all PUAs. All I said was if Winston ran his site like Roosh's he would have more members and more traffic. This site will always be a subculture. All of that turned into me praising Roosh and being a player, PUA, etc. I always hated PUA. I had to learn how to talk to girls on my own and I didn't use PUA. I studied comedians and watched and heard comedy shows like Richard Pryor Live in Concert. I actually improved myself instead of most of you guys blaming others and not wanting to improve yourself because it's everyone else's fault. I am perfectly fine! We all need improvement.

Reading comprehension is fundamental. I think finding a virgin and divorcing her if she is not one is silly. There's one thing to not want your girl to do drugs, smoke or drink, you can find a girl like that pretty easily, but finding a virgin? It's going to be hard to do that.

How does me saying you guys only want virgins turn into me finding virgins to exploit? This is ridiculous. I am not a winner of feminism like abcdavid said. I am just a regular guy like you guys. I don't do anything special.

Many of you missed the point when you were disagreeing with me. I knew I was going to take heat, but many of you misunderstood completely. I like how I am a PUA, a man whore etc. If you knew me in real life lol.

Winston, you're the last person to be saying someone has complexes. Get the f**k out of here. I am not even going to go there with you. I have no complexes. I know what the f**k I am talking about.

I am not going abroad as a luxury, which is a ridiculous statement to make. American women suck. They have mental issues. I already said that. I am tired of the women here. I haven't been with a girl in a long time because I am not interested and I am tired of the games.

This is what I am talking about. You guys think you are disadvantaged. For all of the complaints Winston makes about the US, all of his long-term relationships were in the US and he said many girlfriends in the US. He doesn't mention that because he can't sell you on his mission.

So, I don't want kids or want marriage means what? I want a girlfriend. You guys crack me up. You want to read whatever you want to read and turn it into something else. It fits your delusion.

Like Banano said, I believe if you can't do well in your home country with women, you will have problems overseas too. I agree with this a little bit. All I was saying was dating is not a cakewalk. I don't care if you go to Philippines, Thailand, etc. You as a man have to work for the girl. I didn't think I would hurt you guys feelings over this.

Oh yeah, Winston, don't even try to turn this on me like I am making excuses about going abroad. I told people why I am not abroad. I am saving money and I have to do other things before I go. I don't make excuses like you saying the reason why I can't go to China is because I want to watch movies or I need to do a science project from January 2009. Then you try to turn this on me saying how I am still in the US trying to back peddle out of the issue. I am not the one on this site writing top 10 lists about Taiwan and how Taiwanese women are so cold. I talk to Taiwanese women online and I don't see a problem with them.

I believe you have money, Winston. That's not my grip. You already know you make excuses, all right. You going to China is like me going to California or Washington. You are a so-called truth seeker, but you don't want to hear the truth. All you do is call the people that want to debate you names/ I am wonder what complex I have? Winston, I wish we met in real life, so I can laugh in your face. Many of you do not know me at all. I am just a regular guy. I am nothing special. I don't have any issues with my personality or anything. This is just funny.

Voice of Reason: I am not the problem. This statement pissed me off more than what Disillusioned American said. I haven't had sex since 2010. I have told everyone I know this and I don't care if I get laughed at or not. I am not a PUA. I said that before. I am not a player. I don't have one night stands. I don't want notches under my belt. I am searching for a girlfriend too.

I hope you understand this now because I thought I made this clear in the OP. Tired of this woe is me shit with you guys. Looks aren't everything. I see ugly or average guys with the girls all of the time when I am out in public. Then I am reminded of you guys crying about not getting girls.

Americans are dating each other. It's not an illusion. There have to be good women out here. A man is dating one of them. It's not like men are alone and women are alone in public. Just ignore this part of reality.

Every time a man says he is successful in America with women that means he is a PUA or a womanizer or a male model. All of my friends from high school are either married or have long-term girlfriends. They are not players or anything. They are regular guys. You have this shit embedded in your head: no guy is successful with women in the US unless he has money, rich or looks like a model. This is complete bullshit. These guys I went to school with are mostly average looking like I said. Again...We all know why American women suck. I have had more rejections than I can count. All men get rejected. I don't care if you are Tom Cruise or Will Smith. That's life. Now, I will address more of the posts later. Thanks for posting in the thread.

One thing about me you should know is I am very opinionated (the only thing Winston is right about me) and blunt. I am honest. I do not sugar coat shit to make you feel good. When someone attacks Winston, he becomes sappy as hell, but when Winston attacks members like Repatriate, he is like Buffalo Bill. I don't like this two-faced shit. Trying to expose Repatriate's identity was fun wasn't it? I don't like how you play the victim card. You're almost 40 and you are not a victim of shit. I thought this site was about being a freethinker and truth seeking? I guess not. I don't want you religious guys calling me out for being an atheist. I am a damn good person. I wish you guys would hang out with me to see what I mean. I am not what you think I am.
....Holy Jesus! I know you. You're one of my YouTube subscribers. You wrote so much in this post alone, I don't even know where to begin! By the way, I read what you said about me, which I assume this new guy from Michigan is me being the guy you're talking about? I guess you had to throw me in there. I only agreed with you on very little here, but I wanted to point some things out to you in my own MGTOW mind set perspective.

1. About racism: I already made it crystal that I'm strongly against it! Even though this is a politically incorrect site, I don't think racism should be included to be allowed on such a site. I'm saying this as a man who is an anti-racist. Racism should not be allowed nor practiced and it needs to stop. This is only going to push people away from the forums.

2. About the girl you met in Michigan: You're forgetting something fellow brother. You look like 2 Pac (I know you get this a lot. Lol!), but I don't. Not saying this out of jealousy, but it's facts. Most (not all) American women are picky about a lot of things INCLUDING how a man looks! Every man in America has his own experiences with women here. Not every man (especially the average, below average, and nice guys) is going to have the same outcome and experiences. We're all different. Most of us have a hard time with American women and it's mostly because of them. It's not us that is the problem.

3. American women in general: This is just truth I"m telling you man. Most of them are bad. "Most", but not all. There are good ones too along with anti-feminist women. However, the problem is there is not enough of them here in this country.

4. About feminism: Even you got to admit this! It is a serious problem in this country! More than enough people (that includes women) are talking about this all over YouTube. It is possibly more men than women, but still, that speaks volume alone as far as how many people are talking about it. Other country women are not as liberated compared to the United States. They had a feminist movement here many years ago.

5. About foreign women: From the proofs I've seen, the research I did, and a small portion of online encounters I've had in chatrooms, they are different from American women. Very different! I don't just look at the outside of the box. I look at what's inside too. However, from my experiences in America I either run into hot women with shitty attitudes, or women with good personalities, but they don't know how to take care of themselves. I will admit this bitter truth. I do want a woman with both qualities! Not just one nor the other.

6. About the men not doing anything: ....Okay. I do agree with what you said as far as men who only complain in the forums. That is why I took steps and took my frustrations to the public by letting my voice be heard in videos, which is a huge step! You think you're taking a lot of heat now? You should take a look at a few of my videos and look down in the comments section on some of my videos. I'm taking a lot of heat as of now, but I continued on because it's revealing the real raw truth of how American society really is! But I do agree with you on one thing. Instead of these men complaining in the forums, they should do something about it. Whether it means going their own way as MGTOW's, or by means of improving their lifestyles and work on their careers so these men have the means to travel to find a woman that's going to make them happy in their lives.

After most of what I read from your post, I do admire your courage for speaking out. As for me, I have been doing something this entire time ever since I've gone MGTOW and became an anti feminist. I've been building a nest so when the time comes, I can travel later on when the time is right. However, in all honesty I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. What I'm making right now is not fast enough income for me to generate and save faster. Also these videos that I'm doing is destroying me, even though what I'm speaking is full, raw truth! As much as I enjoy making these videos, it's getting recognition and I'm getting a lot of positive feedback from men. However, as far as financially, this is not getting me where I want to go in life.

With that said, I do have a goal in mind. I'm working on a back-up channel for monetization. However, once I get started on this channel, it's not going to be based on anti feminism. I created the channel to do PC gaming commentaries. I really do enjoy video games and I play them a lot! Mainly the Bethesda role playing games and MMORPG games is all I play on my PC. Kind of like what Angry Joe and Total Biscuit does, but I'm doing my own style of conducting the videos. By all means my channel is not going to be some rip-off from someone else. I must warn my fellow brethrens. Once I start this project, my other channel will still be up, but I won't be able to make videos for it as often as I used to. As for my blog, I'm going to end up shutting my blogger page down. I like the video making better and with me doing two seperate video projects, I'm not going to have time to make blogs.

I will admit one thing. I don't blame most men as far as how they feel and their frustrations. But I'm just so sick of all the hate and anger! It even saddens me to see what the majority of American society has become in this generation. Mainly what most of the women have become. I don't like the results of this generation and this great divide between the sexes, mainly in this country. But on the flip side of things, I don't feel sorry for most of these American women anymore. They should have seen this day coming and they're only getting what they deserve as a result of their actions. The divorce rate and the alarming growth of single mothers is proof of that alone as far as the path of destruction they're heading towards. Gentlemen, if you really are that frustrated, you have these options:

1. Work on your career, get your passport, and start traveling out of here if you want to meet better women! Along with those lines, decide what country you really want to go to and study the language during that time you work on improving yourself so you'll have the funds to travel.

2. Work on your career and/or just go your own way as a single man. I highly recommend some of you, mainly the newcomers, to go join the MGTOW forums. This goes for all men, whether you have a desire to travel to meet foreign women, or if you'd rather not deal with women at all.

All I'm trying to say here is there is more than enough men who are speaking the truth as far as what's really going on here with American women. I hate to tell you this Pax, but it is 100% truth! The only huge drawback I see from this war is there is too much hate and anger. But it doesn't help when most women are throwing fuel into that fire. And I got sick and tired of how most American women are and how they reject men for the wrong reasons along with the recycled garbage I kept attracting (divorcees, single moms, etc). That is why I opted out and quit dating in America completely.

Other than that, I've said more than enough. Pax, if this is your way of saying goodbye to the forums, I wish you the best and good luck to you.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Winston wrote:I don't understand. What happened to Phoenix? Why was he so pissed at all of us? What did we ever do to him? Does he have issues and was just projecting them on us, or what? It's like he suddenly went psycho on us for no reason.
Why do you continue to resurrect old threads???

No one had even posted in this thread for 9 months before you made your post.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

MJay1978 wrote:
Phx wrote:Voice of Reason and Disillusioned American:

How are you two putting words in my mouth? I am not exploiting any women. I haven't had sex in years. I don't even care about sex. "Muh dick mentality?" LMAO. Are you serious?

Many of you are missing the point. I am not a player. I am not a one night stand guy. I never had a one night stand. I am not a Roosh fan. I said I liked how he runs his website. Roosh is a PUA and I hate all PUAs. All I said was if Winston ran his site like Roosh's he would have more members and more traffic. This site will always be a subculture. All of that turned into me praising Roosh and being a player, PUA, etc. I always hated PUA. I had to learn how to talk to girls on my own and I didn't use PUA. I studied comedians and watched and heard comedy shows like Richard Pryor Live in Concert. I actually improved myself instead of most of you guys blaming others and not wanting to improve yourself because it's everyone else's fault. I am perfectly fine! We all need improvement.

Reading comprehension is fundamental. I think finding a virgin and divorcing her if she is not one is silly. There's one thing to not want your girl to do drugs, smoke or drink, you can find a girl like that pretty easily, but finding a virgin? It's going to be hard to do that.

How does me saying you guys only want virgins turn into me finding virgins to exploit? This is ridiculous. I am not a winner of feminism like abcdavid said. I am just a regular guy like you guys. I don't do anything special.

Many of you missed the point when you were disagreeing with me. I knew I was going to take heat, but many of you misunderstood completely. I like how I am a PUA, a man whore etc. If you knew me in real life lol.

Winston, you're the last person to be saying someone has complexes. Get the f**k out of here. I am not even going to go there with you. I have no complexes. I know what the f**k I am talking about.

I am not going abroad as a luxury, which is a ridiculous statement to make. American women suck. They have mental issues. I already said that. I am tired of the women here. I haven't been with a girl in a long time because I am not interested and I am tired of the games.

This is what I am talking about. You guys think you are disadvantaged. For all of the complaints Winston makes about the US, all of his long-term relationships were in the US and he said many girlfriends in the US. He doesn't mention that because he can't sell you on his mission.

So, I don't want kids or want marriage means what? I want a girlfriend. You guys crack me up. You want to read whatever you want to read and turn it into something else. It fits your delusion.

Like Banano said, I believe if you can't do well in your home country with women, you will have problems overseas too. I agree with this a little bit. All I was saying was dating is not a cakewalk. I don't care if you go to Philippines, Thailand, etc. You as a man have to work for the girl. I didn't think I would hurt you guys feelings over this.

Oh yeah, Winston, don't even try to turn this on me like I am making excuses about going abroad. I told people why I am not abroad. I am saving money and I have to do other things before I go. I don't make excuses like you saying the reason why I can't go to China is because I want to watch movies or I need to do a science project from January 2009. Then you try to turn this on me saying how I am still in the US trying to back peddle out of the issue. I am not the one on this site writing top 10 lists about Taiwan and how Taiwanese women are so cold. I talk to Taiwanese women online and I don't see a problem with them.

I believe you have money, Winston. That's not my grip. You already know you make excuses, all right. You going to China is like me going to California or Washington. You are a so-called truth seeker, but you don't want to hear the truth. All you do is call the people that want to debate you names/ I am wonder what complex I have? Winston, I wish we met in real life, so I can laugh in your face. Many of you do not know me at all. I am just a regular guy. I am nothing special. I don't have any issues with my personality or anything. This is just funny.

Voice of Reason: I am not the problem. This statement pissed me off more than what Disillusioned American said. I haven't had sex since 2010. I have told everyone I know this and I don't care if I get laughed at or not. I am not a PUA. I said that before. I am not a player. I don't have one night stands. I don't want notches under my belt. I am searching for a girlfriend too.

I hope you understand this now because I thought I made this clear in the OP. Tired of this woe is me shit with you guys. Looks aren't everything. I see ugly or average guys with the girls all of the time when I am out in public. Then I am reminded of you guys crying about not getting girls.

Americans are dating each other. It's not an illusion. There have to be good women out here. A man is dating one of them. It's not like men are alone and women are alone in public. Just ignore this part of reality.

Every time a man says he is successful in America with women that means he is a PUA or a womanizer or a male model. All of my friends from high school are either married or have long-term girlfriends. They are not players or anything. They are regular guys. You have this shit embedded in your head: no guy is successful with women in the US unless he has money, rich or looks like a model. This is complete bullshit. These guys I went to school with are mostly average looking like I said. Again...We all know why American women suck. I have had more rejections than I can count. All men get rejected. I don't care if you are Tom Cruise or Will Smith. That's life. Now, I will address more of the posts later. Thanks for posting in the thread.

One thing about me you should know is I am very opinionated (the only thing Winston is right about me) and blunt. I am honest. I do not sugar coat shit to make you feel good. When someone attacks Winston, he becomes sappy as hell, but when Winston attacks members like Repatriate, he is like Buffalo Bill. I don't like this two-faced shit. Trying to expose Repatriate's identity was fun wasn't it? I don't like how you play the victim card. You're almost 40 and you are not a victim of shit. I thought this site was about being a freethinker and truth seeking? I guess not. I don't want you religious guys calling me out for being an atheist. I am a damn good person. I wish you guys would hang out with me to see what I mean. I am not what you think I am.
....Holy Jesus! I know you. You're one of my YouTube subscribers. You wrote so much in this post alone, I don't even know where to begin! By the way, I read what you said about me, which I assume this new guy from Michigan is me being the guy you're talking about? I guess you had to throw me in there. I only agreed with you on very little here, but I wanted to point some things out to you in my own MGTOW mind set perspective.

1. About racism: I already made it crystal that I'm strongly against it! Even though this is a politically incorrect site, I don't think racism should be included to be allowed on such a site. I'm saying this as a man who is an anti-racist. Racism should not be allowed nor practiced and it needs to stop. This is only going to push people away from the forums.

2. About the girl you met in Michigan: You're forgetting something fellow brother. You look like 2 Pac (I know you get this a lot. Lol!), but I don't. Not saying this out of jealousy, but it's facts. Most (not all) American women are picky about a lot of things INCLUDING how a man looks! Every man in America has his own experiences with women here. Not every man (especially the average, below average, and nice guys) is going to have the same outcome and experiences. We're all different. Most of us have a hard time with American women and it's mostly because of them. It's not us that is the problem.

3. American women in general: This is just truth I"m telling you man. Most of them are bad. "Most", but not all. There are good ones too along with anti-feminist women. However, the problem is there is not enough of them here in this country.

4. About feminism: Even you got to admit this! It is a serious problem in this country! More than enough people (that includes women) are talking about this all over YouTube. It is possibly more men than women, but still, that speaks volume alone as far as how many people are talking about it. Other country women are not as liberated compared to the United States. They had a feminist movement here many years ago.

5. About foreign women: From the proofs I've seen, the research I did, and a small portion of online encounters I've had in chatrooms, they are different from American women. Very different! I don't just look at the outside of the box. I look at what's inside too. However, from my experiences in America I either run into hot women with shitty attitudes, or women with good personalities, but they don't know how to take care of themselves. I will admit this bitter truth. I do want a woman with both qualities! Not just one nor the other.

6. About the men not doing anything: ....Okay. I do agree with what you said as far as men who only complain in the forums. That is why I took steps and took my frustrations to the public by letting my voice be heard in videos, which is a huge step! You think you're taking a lot of heat now? You should take a look at a few of my videos and look down in the comments section on some of my videos. I'm taking a lot of heat as of now, but I continued on because it's revealing the real raw truth of how American society really is! But I do agree with you on one thing. Instead of these men complaining in the forums, they should do something about it. Whether it means going their own way as MGTOW's, or by means of improving their lifestyles and work on their careers so these men have the means to travel to find a woman that's going to make them happy in their lives.

After most of what I read from your post, I do admire your courage for speaking out. As for me, I have been doing something this entire time ever since I've gone MGTOW and became an anti feminist. I've been building a nest so when the time comes, I can travel later on when the time is right. However, in all honesty I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. What I'm making right now is not fast enough income for me to generate and save faster. Also these videos that I'm doing is destroying me, even though what I'm speaking is full, raw truth! As much as I enjoy making these videos, it's getting recognition and I'm getting a lot of positive feedback from men. However, as far as financially, this is not getting me where I want to go in life.

With that said, I do have a goal in mind. I'm working on a back-up channel for monetization. However, once I get started on this channel, it's not going to be based on anti feminism. I created the channel to do PC gaming commentaries. I really do enjoy video games and I play them a lot! Mainly the Bethesda role playing games and MMORPG games is all I play on my PC. Kind of like what Angry Joe and Total Biscuit does, but I'm doing my own style of conducting the videos. By all means my channel is not going to be some rip-off from someone else. I must warn my fellow brethrens. Once I start this project, my other channel will still be up, but I won't be able to make videos for it as often as I used to. As for my blog, I'm going to end up shutting my blogger page down. I like the video making better and with me doing two seperate video projects, I'm not going to have time to make blogs.

I will admit one thing. I don't blame most men as far as how they feel and their frustrations. But I'm just so sick of all the hate and anger! It even saddens me to see what the majority of American society has become in this generation. Mainly what most of the women have become. I don't like the results of this generation and this great divide between the sexes, mainly in this country. But on the flip side of things, I don't feel sorry for most of these American women anymore. They should have seen this day coming and they're only getting what they deserve as a result of their actions. The divorce rate and the alarming growth of single mothers is proof of that alone as far as the path of destruction they're heading towards. Gentlemen, if you really are that frustrated, you have these options:

1. Work on your career, get your passport, and start traveling out of here if you want to meet better women! Along with those lines, decide what country you really want to go to and study the language during that time you work on improving yourself so you'll have the funds to travel.

2. Work on your career and/or just go your own way as a single man. I highly recommend some of you, mainly the newcomers, to go join the MGTOW forums. This goes for all men, whether you have a desire to travel to meet foreign women, or if you'd rather not deal with women at all.

All I'm trying to say here is there is more than enough men who are speaking the truth as far as what's really going on here with American women. I hate to tell you this Pax, but it is 100% truth! The only huge drawback I see from this war is there is too much hate and anger. But it doesn't help when most women are throwing fuel into that fire. And I got sick and tired of how most American women are and how they reject men for the wrong reasons along with the recycled garbage I kept attracting (divorcees, single moms, etc). That is why I opted out and quit dating in America completely.

Other than that, I've said more than enough. Pax, if this is your way of saying goodbye to the forums, I wish you the best and good luck to you.
lol

Why did you write such an extremely long post my friend?

Pheonix hasn't posted since March 2013, I think it's safe to say that he has long said goodbye to these forums and I don't blame him one bit.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Back from the dead?

Post by djfourmoney »

Yeah I saw this thread and thought "How did I miss this?"

I'm in contact with Phx via FB, the reasons he post her are valid and I agree. This place is a cross between a MGTOW site and Stormfront, where White men go on their delusional roller coaster rides and take us with them.

Constantly ranting about Feminism is unproductive and I'd wish people would realize that, of course they don't and that's why you have no actual Men's Rights Movement despite machinations usually by White men again that say otherwise. That is because everybody believes everybody else has ulterior motives, IE lack of trust.

The truth is clear if you bother to see it. All MRM really is; Middle Class and Poor White men trying to keep their wealth as they are losing ground to Men of Color in earnings and in the bedroom. While some men say they actually don't care, they are in the minority, most White men in the middle DO CARE about losing their advantage.

When you unpack the reasons why a Men's Rights Movement even exist and then connect it to the rants about Feminism, rants about Virginity and rants about an America that never was; you pretty much go your answer and start giggling.

Awww poor unfortunate White man... I don't pity you because you b*tch and moan about your own women, while Pro-active men go to SEA, EE or LA to find a suitable woman to marry. Just what are you doing? The truth is you don't wanna relocate, you don't wanna look in another country, you want to force a square peg into a round hole, that's what you want.

Why would you get offended if a woman sent you provocative pictures? That hasn't happen to me in a very long time but used to happen on a regular basis. I know why it happens and I like that it happens, it means simply she finds me sexually attractive and as long as that fire burns nice and hot, she's not going anywhere.

I've said before, I wasn't working when I met my ex, I wasn't working the majority of our relationship but when I needed money to make my former business work better, I returned back to work and she hooked me up with a job where SHE worked. While with her I let at least three other opportunities with other women GO.

Not to toot but many inexperienced men can LEARN from my successes and my mistakes as I have made plenty of them.

I don't disagree with Phx one bit, he doesn't want children but he doesn't TRY to sell that what's best for him is best for the rest of us. Many of you are guilty of doing just that and I won't bother to name who because the list is quite long.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: Back from the dead?

Post by Maverick »

djfourmoney wrote:Yeah I saw this thread and thought "How did I miss this?"

I'm in contact with Phx via FB, the reasons he post her are valid and I agree. This place is a cross between a MGTOW site and Stormfront, where White men go on their delusional roller coaster rides and take us with them.
Maybe.

I don't really see there being much racism on here, to be honest, except for maybe that dude Odbho or whatever.
Constantly ranting about Feminism is unproductive and I'd wish people would realize that, of course they don't and that's why you have no actual Men's Rights Movement despite machinations usually by White men again that say otherwise. That is because everybody believes everybody else has ulterior motives, IE lack of trust.
Some days, when I'm cranky to begin with, feminism does irk me. I make no apologies for this.
The truth is clear if you bother to see it. All MRM really is; Middle Class and Poor White men trying to keep their wealth as they are losing ground to Men of Color in earnings and in the bedroom. While some men say they actually don't care, they are in the minority, most White men in the middle DO CARE about losing their advantage.
As a white man that was born in the 80s, I never really got to see any of this power. So it's not something I really think about (and even, if I lived back in the time where white people were on top, I wouldn't have appreciated that power because I wouldn't have known any better).

Logically, anybody would hate losing any particular advantage though.
When you unpack the reasons why a Men's Rights Movement even exist and then connect it to the rants about Feminism, rants about Virginity and rants about an America that never was; you pretty much go your answer and start giggling.

Awww poor unfortunate White man... I don't pity you because you b*tch and moan about your own women, while Pro-active men go to SEA, EE or LA to find a suitable woman to marry. Just what are you doing? The truth is you don't wanna relocate, you don't wanna look in another country, you want to force a square peg into a round hole, that's what you want.
To be honest, blacks b*tch about much more than white people do. I'm not saying that any of the blacks on this site do though (in fact, guys like you, Silver Energy, and The Adventurer are some of my favorite posters), but, in general, black women especially have a HUGE chip on their shoulder and complain constantly about both being black and being a woman (this is the only kind of complaining that I've actually observed in real life).

Also, there's certainly a lot of complaining on here from the Asian guys as well, which I do understand to a degree. But, as a guy with a diverse group of friends in real life, the only Asian guys that are unsuccessful with girls that I've seen are the ones that are either extreme introverts or ones that don't try. I don't see the male Asian hatred that I see described on here (though I do see it as not being a preference for most women....I also see these same women end up dating Asians).

My point is that we all complain about various things which may or may not be true, or may simply be creations of our own mind.
Why would you get offended if a woman sent you provocative pictures? That hasn't happen to me in a very long time but used to happen on a regular basis. I know why it happens and I like that it happens, it means simply she finds me sexually attractive and as long as that fire burns nice and hot, she's not going anywhere.
Who's getting offended by this?
I've said before, I wasn't working when I met my ex, I wasn't working the majority of our relationship but when I needed money to make my former business work better, I returned back to work and she hooked me up with a job where SHE worked. While with her I let at least three other opportunities with other women GO.

Not to toot but many inexperienced men can LEARN from my successes and my mistakes as I have made plenty of them.

I don't disagree with Phx one bit, he doesn't want children but he doesn't TRY to sell that what's best for him is best for the rest of us. Many of you are guilty of doing just that and I won't bother to name who because the list is quite long.
Truth.

And I'm happy to learn from you, bro! :D
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

No problem Mav...

I don't date BW and never have. But I understand (and don't understand?) the Black man's frustrations with BW. On one hand, men raised by Single Mothers haven't a clue. Since I wasn't raised in that environment I see the entire forest :)

Pretty sure I don't have to outline the issues with BW any of that can be discovered with a simple Google query. But they are the most butt-hurt bunch on the planet. In the Black Diaspora both men and women suffer from similar issues if they are in a society controlled by people with White skin.

While some of the safest communities in Latin/Central America have Black People as the majority, some of the most dangerous communities in the United States and Great Britain have majority Blacks in it. This explains the ravages and savage nature of White Supremacy, Jim Crow and Slavery in the United States. In GB its slightly different but not really, Blacks are mostly considered 2nd class citizens and treated as such by the Government, Law Enforcement and the Justice System.

The difference is in GB, Black men really do have an the option to date/marry/procreate with White women, nobody screams and nobody bats an eye because Black women are also able to date/marry/procreate with White men. There is also more social cohesion, that you notice in ManWomanMyth YouTube page and website, he interviews both White men and Black men for his series on the evils of Feminism.

In America we have Feminism from the White perspective mostly from Tom Leykis who's political affiliations I am not sure of; but the loudest barking is coming from Conservatives like Charles Murray, Tony Perkins, The 700 Club and GOP relic Phyllis Schlafly - http://wonkette.com/536087/phyllis-schl ... re-babbies and her niece who launched Phyllis back into the mainstream discussion about Feminism.

What men don't seem to realize that there is an internal war going on in Feminism. That's why its unproductive ranting because as hard they look for videos and blog post that corroborate what they feel is happening, I can report that there is an fact a schism between hardcore, seemingly anti-Male Feminist and those who really do want equal rights such as http://www.momsrising.org/

I've said this privately I guess I should say it here....

The Men's Rights Movement will not work, it will have to morph into the Human Rights Movement and its figurehead leader will need to be somebody that is open to discussion about the real issues of a Post-Modern Society; possibly a man of color. Because as long as the face of the Movement is some angry White male factory worker with little education beyond high school, overweight and wears some type of sports paraphernalia (jersey, ball cap, etc) the movement will not be taken seriously.

Also as long as White movement members keep saying its a Post-Racial movement in complete denial that America isn't post racial so how could a movement started by White men be?

Minorities also wonder where there place is in the movement. Black men sort of understand, but their women are the attack dogs for the status quo and they will have to disassociate from the majority of Black Men AND Black Women. They are resistant to this because they believe its apart of the divide and conquer technique of the elites (including Black elites). I say as men we have little choice. As long as we are in the diaspora, our children will be seen as Black children (One drop Rule) so it doesn't matter who we procreate with. So the "Black" Community can be rebuilt with productive, educated, well-read Black men, Black women and whoever they choose for a mate with, White, Asian, Latino or otherwise.

Asian Men, I understand what's happen to most of them -
For example, the sense of betrayal felt by Asian men certainly makes sense. After all, they tend to surpass the national average in those long-term virtues -- industry, self-restraint, law-abidingness -- that society used to train young women to look for in a husband. Yet, now that discrimination has finally declined enough for Asian men to expect to reap the rewards for fulfilling traditional American standards of manliness, our culture has largely lost interest in indoctrinating young women to prize those qualities.
Read More - http://www.isteve.com/IsLoveColorblind.htm

That article also explains White men liking Asian women is seen as a fetish and when I posted that story from Alternet, of course White men will get offended.

As I said, I've known for a LONG, LONG time the REAL reason why White men love Asian women so much. White women are becoming taller and this isn't a good development for vertically challenged men. Just in a casual search for White women on an IR site I use, I found three women 6'0, one 6'4 and slew 5'8 or taller. The truth is, women don't care if they are taller than you by a little bit, but you can't be fat, out of shape or anything like that, because even if you are shorter she still expect you to protect her honor. Law Jackson is shorter than his wife Alona, married almost three years and got two kids, newest one born few months ago. Law is in excellent shape; as I keep saying you need to minimize your weaknesses.

This is often ignored because Middle Class White men in decades gone by, usually the last time your fathers were single. White women accepted them as-is. Well in a less racist society overall (a trend that started with the Civil Rights Movement and popularity of Disco), it seems to me White men have not adjusted as much as they need too. Sure lots of men have adjusted but let's face it if you're under 30 and adjusted I am not talking about you.

There are quite a few butt-hurt White men around age 40 who think its perfectly okay to be Jack Black and get laid, sorry that's just not reality anymore.

This is why many of them don't change themselves they change location... They marry poor Latinas and poor Asian women; with the lure of producing offspring with light hair, light eyes, White skin and features. Those in-shape but maybe socially awkward go to Ukraine/Russia, etc.

They are pig headed too, I tell them they can earn $3,000-$4,000 a year donating plasma. Most of them have jobs, that $3-4K could easily pay for any adventure overseas and easily pay for the majority of a bride tour to either SEA or Latin America.

Screamers and Moaners are who we got on this website, that's why the name should be changed too Miserable At Home.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:I don't understand. What happened to Phoenix?
Winston, I sent Phoenix a PM a few months ago, to see what happened to him. He responded back by saying he wanted to take some time off the forum and then he will be posting on here after he get's a chance to travel overseas.

He said when he comes back he will give us a detailed trip report!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."