Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Greatest Post That Needs to Be Said on Happier Abroad (READ)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:08 am

Hey Phoenix!

Welcome back buddy. I was wondering what happened to you and how you were. We care about you here you know. I thought you were having fun in Germany. What happened to your plans to go to Germany in 2012? I know you must have excuses as to why you didn't go too. So don't flame me for making excuses, otherwise it's the pot calling the kettle black.

You have some good points. However, I disagree with you on the following:

- Banning people like Odbo? Why? Because he's anti-black? Why don't you just put him on ignore? You can now click the Ignore button next to a poster's username. Remember?

You forget that we have an important principle here: FREE SPEECH. No politically correct censorship. That's the appeal here. That sets us apart from 99 percent of forums out there. We also have LIBERTARIAN values here.

Plus, by allowing free speech, we allow more variety of opinions (such as yours) so that people can see the big picture.

- Ladislav is one of the most CREDIBLE sources here. Most of what he's told me has checked out to be true. Whatever he told you, he was honest about it. Doesn't mean he will be right about everything, nor will it apply to you. But he is a very credible source in general.

- I do have over 20k USD in the bank. If you want, I can show you screen shots of my B of A bank account balance on their website. I told you before, the biggest problem is that my own mind is imprisoning me. I've explain that at length already.

- It is not true that I would be finished without my parents. Not only do I have money in the bank and a stable income from this site, but I am an inheritor of their assets too. You forgot about that.

- Like you, I've been chatting with a lot of great foreign girls too, in China through QQ. They are very sweet and engaging and as eager to meet me as Filipinas are, amazingly. So you and I have both been doing the same thing. You should be calling me your bro instead of criticizing me. Sheesh.

Anyway, let us know how your overseas trips go, if you ever get around to actually taking them. We all wish the best for you.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Banano » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:22 am

'the biggest problem is that my own mind is imprisoning me. I've explain that at length already.'


can you enlighten us ,

whats the deal with your mind?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am

Banano wrote:'the biggest problem is that my own mind is imprisoning me. I've explain that at length already.'


can you enlighten us ,

whats the deal with your mind?


Learn to use the Google search box above. Type in the words "Winston why are you still in Taiwan?" Then click the search button and you will find the thread where I explained it all at length already.

That goes for everyone else too. Learn to type your question in the Google search box above before asking it, to cut down on the duplicate questions and answers here.
Last edited by Winston on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

If only the boot was on the other foot...

Postby Voice of Reason » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:21 pm

It seems that going abroad to meet women is a luxury for you, whereas for others going abroad is a necessity. You yourself said that you look like Tupac, which you exploit to f**k western women. Not everybody has this luck, so people are naturally bitter about WW, they will naturally say that foreign women are better. Maybe if the boot was on the other foot, you would have a different attitude.

Your contempt for the Asian American forums shows how little understanding you have of what other men go through. Search on Youtube or Google - There are a multitude of postings around by Asian women themselves about how they hate Asian men, because they are "girly" or "nerdy" or something like that. I get rejected for similar reason by WW, so I can somewhat understand where they're coming from. As a Tupac lookalike, you wouldn't even BEGIN to understand how it feels to have women reject you for these reasons, and the impact it has on your self esteem.

FYI - I do much better with women in Thailand then I do in the west, because I don't get rejected for reasons such as, well, not looking like Tupac. I also find women in Thailand more caring and sweet. In the west I do bad, because women are too busy lining up to be with people like you. Call me a loser if you like. I have a degree, I am building my online business, I'm an avid reader, I'm learning Thai, I keep myself fit, I have started a blog, I travel. I do all this by effort, not through genetic luck. If this makes me a loser because - unlike you - I can't get women in the west, but I do fine in Thailand, then I stand guilty.

If you are so frustrated with this forum, because - unlike most people - you look like Tupac and can f**k as many women as you want WITHOUT game, whereas other people who are not so lucky complain about WW, then why don't you just leave! Go and enjoy traveling to whatever country you please and f***ing the women there.

Oh and one more thing…I am sick of this assumption that racial trolling is ONLY done by white people. There are many supremacist and troll comments written by black people as well. Maker55 is a black supremacist. LeavingUSA is a racial troll, who has a black supremacist site in his signature. There are a couple of others as well. I find it funny how you comment about Odbo, and about the Asian forums, yet you say nothing about some of the black people here. Can black people do no wrong?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Voice of Reason » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 pm

It is guys like you who - inadvertantly - are part of the problem. While you are off having sex with whatever women you wish, many others are missing out. Most men go for months (and even years) without a healthy relationship with WW, just because women mostly want to be with someone who looks like Tupac.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE GET FRUSTRATED.

Yet you have the hide to come here and hurl criticisms, on a forum that you no longer contribute too.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Good points Voice of Reason. You certainly are a voice of reason here. lol

Phoenix seems unduly over-opinionated and judgmental. He appears to have some complexes too, but don't we all? However, he seems to lack understanding, tolerance and compassion.

If he was so happy, he would be encouraging people and trying to uplift them, not judging or condemning them.

It's odd that he doesn't like the Asian American board here. What's wrong with it? There are plenty of Asian Americans here, so why not? I was going to set up a Black American board too, but when I asked about it in a thread, everyone said they didn't want it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi Phoenix, looks like you're back with a splash!

Very happy you took the time to write this all-encompassing post. It pretty much sums up the various dynamics ongoing in the forum. I agree with you that, at the end of the day, happiness cannot be bought or copied, it's a delicately subjective state that needs to be found and experienced in first person. Whatever people say about the girls of Switzerland, food in China or properties in the Philippines, the best thing to do is just buy that ticket and travel. I have personally just visited two cultures (the Philippines and Colombia), geographically distant yet similar in many aspects, in more detail, and can't describe the pleasure I had in smashing those tired negatives stereotypes and enjoying a few of the good ones.

Not much more to add, apart from thanking you for defending me publicly. I showed your comments to Monica and she giggled them off. "I might be flaming hot by somebody's standards, but then the whole of Medellin is one big fire!", she said. For how much I love her and see her as the most beautiful thing in my life, I am embarassed to agree with her. In a standard disco of Medellin, Cali or Bogota, she's just an average woman, though accompanied by a very happy man.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Banano wrote:'the biggest problem is that my own mind is imprisoning me. I've explain that at length already.'


can you enlighten us ,

whats the deal with your mind?


The issue here is not Google-searching for the question, but soul-searching for the answer. Winston, $20K is a lot of money, and as long as you keep this circus running money will flow to you. Why don't you just buy that ticket and start living in mainland China, or perhaps rediscover the Philippines (possibly not from the P4P scene)? How strong can be your own conditioning that you can't just click on a few pages, print a ticket and turn out to the airport. Get out of your comfort zone once again. Feel alive.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Phoenix,

Good post.

You said 2 things that particularly interested me.

1) I do not believe a woman is going to come to the US and all of a sudden turn into a she-devil.

Agreed. The sooner people realise this, the better. And also, not all decent females are to be found abroad. They exist in western countries too. Hard to find, maybe, but that's just the way it is and so be it.

2) Complaining about western women being entitled, but you have the same entitlements for foreign women. And you made a reference to me and the fact that I have certain criteria.

There's a distinction that needs to be made. Some people have unrealistic or unreasonable criteria. Some people have realistic and reasonable criteria. There's nothing wrong with with having standards, the question is how realistic and reasonable they are. If you want to question the standards that I've previously listed that's fine but having standards at all is something that is necessary, otherwise this forum wouldn't exist because we'd all settle for females that are no good. Having criteria like she has to be a virgin etc, that's unrealistic. But having criteria such as she has to be reasonably stable psychologically, not be selfish, not be narcissistic, she has to be level headed, honest, feminine, be positive, humble, likeable, easy to get on with, somewhat submissive to an extent, and so on, those are good standards to have. I agree that standards should be limited to what's reasonable, but I don't agree that my standards are over the top in any way.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby noog » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Good post Phx.

This forum does have some crap that you have to wade through ... the fear-mongering, broad generalizations, racism, etc. But to Winston's point there is free speech here and that's the most important thing. And some posts might have a good nugget here and there to read, and the rest of it is BS. It's all left for the reader to scrutinize.

We're a melting pot here ... some are losers or used to be losers and some are not. Sometimes it hard to find common ground and then you see some flaming. Still, I'd rather have the forum as-is than be censored based on a moderator's narrow view of what's negative and what's not. And sometimes the conflict brings about good dialogue.

I think the word mangina gets overused too. It's a very derogatory word and I could only see using if it if dealing with someone who is continually and intentionally a feminist enabler. Having a soft spot or wanting to be married or being married does not make someone a mangina.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 am
Location: The Midwestern Wasteland

Postby Tsar » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:Having criteria like she has to be a virgin etc, that's unrealistic. But having criteria such as she has to be reasonably stable psychologically, not be selfish, not be narcissistic, she has to be level headed, honest, feminine, be positive, humble, likeable, easy to get on with, somewhat submissive to an extent, and so on, those are good standards to have. I agree that standards should be limited to what's reasonable, but I don't agree that my standards are over the top in any way.


The criteria that she has to be a virgin is perfectly realistic and reasonable. Why wouldn't it be? It's a major variable and traditionally it was desired in their wives by all men. Just because it's normal for girls to be sexually active or be sluts with huge sex lives doesn't mean that I or other men will all be willing to take second hand women or used goods. If a girl has 1 partner and the man has 0, or she has 10 and the man has 1 then who is the man? She would be the "man" because she has more experience.

One of the major reasons for divorce is resentment and bitterness caused by the woman's sexual history. Like it or not the woman will always be comparing the man to previous boyfriends, previous sex partners, etc and that diminishes the value of the relationship. It is never good to have something eating away at you and feeling incomplete about it.

With men it's different because men can love multiple women equally and not compare them because men are providers, protectors, and have the ability to be polygamous in a positive way. Men protect and provide for the ones they love. Women are suppose to be nurturers, not providers or protectors. Every time a woman has a knot under her belt it's like it takes away some of her warmth and ability to truly love a man. That's why most of the WW is declining and marriage is basically meaningless. It's because most of the women are essentially whores. By traditional standards a women is a whore even if she slept with one man out of wedlock. She would have been disowned by her family and sent away. Most men would have avoided her and many women shunned her. Feminism is one of the reasons why it's acceptable for women to lack virginity. Liberalization is the second reason. The fallacy of "gender equality" is the third reason, and while the point about no hypocrisy between the sexes is a valid argument it is relative because men have a greater ability to love multiple partners while women always lose part of themselves after 1 partner.

Besides, what gift does she have to present at the wedding?
A man can do his own clothes and cook for himself (life skills everyone needs).
A man doesn't need a woman's money. Men are traditionally providers for women.
A man doesn't need a wife for sex anymore. P4P, escorts, or no strings attached sites ended that. (some men, like me, values honor and pride above sex so I wouldn't even do that route)
Companionship? A man could get an animal as a companion that won't leave. It should be easy making friends abroad or just making a close platonic woman friend. It wouldn't be intimate companionship but it's still companionship.
A dowry? No. Women are in demand across the world so it's the men who pay dating and wedding expenses in most cultures.
Someone to show off? While that might be true, there are much better ways to show off.

The only gift she has to present that a man can't get elsewhere is her virginity on the wedding night. That's the truth and breaking it down. People can say she's a person and that she is, but realistically what makes a women worth marriage? What can you get that you can't get elsewhere?

I'll admit it is difficult as a girl grows older and not very realistic which is why it's best to go for the younger woman. Why do you think most women in the Middle East, Asia, and some other countries aren't taken seriously or desired for any meaningful relationship after their early-mid twenties? It's because she's past her prime childbearing years and most likely lacks virginity.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1826
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Voice of Reason » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Tsar wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Having criteria like she has to be a virgin etc, that's unrealistic. But having criteria such as she has to be reasonably stable psychologically, not be selfish, not be narcissistic, she has to be level headed, honest, feminine, be positive, humble, likeable, easy to get on with, somewhat submissive to an extent, and so on, those are good standards to have. I agree that standards should be limited to what's reasonable, but I don't agree that my standards are over the top in any way.


The criteria that she has to be a virgin is perfectly realistic and reasonable. Why wouldn't it be? It's a major variable and traditionally it was desired in their wives by all men. Just because it's normal for girls to be sexually active or be sluts with huge sex lives doesn't mean that I or other men will all be willing to take second hand women or used goods. If a girl has 1 partner and the man has 0, or she has 10 and the man has 1 then who is the man? She would be the "man" because she has more experience.

One of the major reasons for divorce is resentment and bitterness caused by the woman's sexual history. Like it or not the woman will always be comparing the man to previous boyfriends, previous sex partners, etc and that diminishes the value of the relationship. It is never good to have something eating away at you and feeling incomplete about it.


With men it's different because men can love multiple women equally and not compare them because men are providers, protectors, and have the ability to be polygamous in a positive way. Men protect and provide for the ones they love. Women are suppose to be nurturers, not providers or protectors. Every time a woman has a knot under her belt it's like it takes away some of her warmth and ability to truly love a man. That's why most of the WW is declining and marriage is basically meaningless. It's because most of the women are essentially whores. By traditional standards a women is a whore even if she slept with one man out of wedlock. She would have been disowned by her family and sent away. Most men would have avoided her and many women shunned her. Feminism is one of the reasons why it's acceptable for women to lack virginity. Liberalization is the second reason. The fallacy of "gender equality" is the third reason, and while the point about no hypocrisy between the sexes is a valid argument it is relative because men have a greater ability to love multiple partners while women always lose part of themselves after 1 partner.

Besides, what gift does she have to present at the wedding?
A man can do his own clothes and cook for himself (life skills everyone needs).
A man doesn't need a woman's money. Men are traditionally providers for women.
A man doesn't need a wife for sex anymore. P4P, escorts, or no strings attached sites ended that. (some men, like me, values honor and pride above sex so I wouldn't even do that route)
Companionship? A man could get an animal as a companion that won't leave. It should be easy making friends abroad or just making a close platonic woman friend. It wouldn't be intimate companionship but it's still companionship.
A dowry? No. Women are in demand across the world so it's the men who pay dating and wedding expenses in most cultures.
Someone to show off? While that might be true, there are much better ways to show off.

The only gift she has to present that a man can't get elsewhere is her virginity on the wedding night. That's the truth and breaking it down. People can say she's a person and that she is, but realistically what makes a women worth marriage? What can you get that you can't get elsewhere?

I'll admit it is difficult as a girl grows older and not very realistic which is why it's best to go for the younger woman. Why do you think most women in the Middle East, Asia, and some other countries aren't taken seriously or desired for any meaningful relationship after their early-mid twenties? It's because she's past her prime childbearing years and most likely lacks virginity.


See, this is what I'm talking about!

How many virgins would phx have slept with, I wonder, while exploiting his "Tupac lookalike status". IN essence, phx sleeps with women, probably takes their virginity, and then he has the hide to blast other people for wanting a virgin, and telling them they are not "entitled" to one because they are not as good looking as him.

It is he himself who uses these women up in the first place.

Who the hell does he think he is?

Good on him if he does well with women, I have no problem with that. But for him to have the hide to go hurl criticisms like this is outrageous. It is equivalent to someone like Paris Hilton blasting people who complain about being poor, telling them they are not "entitled" to money like she is, when she has never suffered the hardships of being poor herself.

Phx clearly lacks understanding of the hardships that other people go through when it comes to the opposite sex. Being "Happier Abroad" is a luxury to him, not a necessity like it is for most others.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Bane » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Banano wrote:"Banano, wow, you have been on a rampage. You really did change a lot"

I ll take it as a compliment :roll:


yes, theres lot of HA guys who are into p4p, sugardaddying poor girls from 3rd world palces

Winstons bitching about TW has to stop, as pioneer he should be exploaring new destinations and reporting back like Roosh does,
40 years old living with parents, thats wrong in itself no offence, my brother is younger than you and he is very similar...
winnie 40 yo overweight man wants 20 something yo slim girls,
when aw want to date only top shelf guys then it superficial and upsets him.




everybody wants the best they can get


noone has posted any photos from their trips apart from Winston, then again his chicks in Ph were mostly hookers and it
gives bad image to all of us here, founder and spiritul leader of HA 'dating site cant score regualr girl and bangs h00kers ...

Bottom line is if women in US dont want you or/and you never had gf b4 I can tell you that it will be struggle anywhere you go unless you pay for it


Your last line is absolutely false. A man who has been unable to meet American chicks can get serious relationships with girls overseas. I myself had zero success until I went to Japan and China in my early 20's. Stop generalizing.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Tsar,

You have to be realistic. And you have to ask yourself, if a woman isn't a virgin, is it really a dealbreaker? What does it actually mean? What if she's got everything except virginity? Insisting on virginity is not living in the real world. Seriously you have to get real. I have tons of criteria, but when you break them all down, it's actually maybe 10 - 15 things, which aren't far fetched. Even on a purely practical level, you'll be lucky to find a 24 or whatever year old attractive virgin who also happens to have all the other qualities that you may be seeking.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Fenix » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Voice of Reason and Disillusioned American:

How are you two putting words in my mouth? I am not exploiting any women. I haven't had sex in years. I don't even care about sex. "Muh dick mentality?" LMAO. Are you serious?

Many of you are missing the point. I am not a player. I am not a one night stand guy. I never had a one night stand. I am not a Roosh fan. I said I liked how he runs his website. Roosh is a PUA and I hate all PUAs. All I said was if Winston ran his site like Roosh's he would have more members and more traffic. This site will always be a subculture. All of that turned into me praising Roosh and being a player, PUA, etc. I always hated PUA. I had to learn how to talk to girls on my own and I didn't use PUA. I studied comedians and watched and heard comedy shows like Richard Pryor Live in Concert. I actually improved myself instead of most of you guys blaming others and not wanting to improve yourself because it's everyone else's fault. I am perfectly fine! We all need improvement.

Reading comprehension is fundamental. I think finding a virgin and divorcing her if she is not one is silly. There's one thing to not want your girl to do drugs, smoke or drink, you can find a girl like that pretty easily, but finding a virgin? It's going to be hard to do that.

How does me saying you guys only want virgins turn into me finding virgins to exploit? This is ridiculous. I am not a winner of feminism like abcdavid said. I am just a regular guy like you guys. I don't do anything special.

Many of you missed the point when you were disagreeing with me. I knew I was going to take heat, but many of you misunderstood completely. I like how I am a PUA, a man whore etc. If you knew me in real life lol.

Winston, you're the last person to be saying someone has complexes. Get the f**k out of here. I am not even going to go there with you. I have no complexes. I know what the f**k I am talking about.

I am not going abroad as a luxury, which is a ridiculous statement to make. American women suck. They have mental issues. I already said that. I am tired of the women here. I haven't been with a girl in a long time because I am not interested and I am tired of the games.

This is what I am talking about. You guys think you are disadvantaged. For all of the complaints Winston makes about the US, all of his long-term relationships were in the US and he said many girlfriends in the US. He doesn't mention that because he can't sell you on his mission.

So, I don't want kids or want marriage means what? I want a girlfriend. You guys crack me up. You want to read whatever you want to read and turn it into something else. It fits your delusion.

Like Banano said, I believe if you can't do well in your home country with women, you will have problems overseas too. I agree with this a little bit. All I was saying was dating is not a cakewalk. I don't care if you go to Philippines, Thailand, etc. You as a man have to work for the girl. I didn't think I would hurt you guys feelings over this.

Oh yeah, Winston, don't even try to turn this on me like I am making excuses about going abroad. I told people why I am not abroad. I am saving money and I have to do other things before I go. I don't make excuses like you saying the reason why I can't go to China is because I want to watch movies or I need to do a science project from January 2009. Then you try to turn this on me saying how I am still in the US trying to back peddle out of the issue. I am not the one on this site writing top 10 lists about Taiwan and how Taiwanese women are so cold. I talk to Taiwanese women online and I don't see a problem with them.

I believe you have money, Winston. That's not my grip. You already know you make excuses, all right. You going to China is like me going to California or Washington. You are a so-called truth seeker, but you don't want to hear the truth. All you do is call the people that want to debate you names/ I am wonder what complex I have? Winston, I wish we met in real life, so I can laugh in your face. Many of you do not know me at all. I am just a regular guy. I am nothing special. I don't have any issues with my personality or anything. This is just funny.

Voice of Reason: I am not the problem. This statement pissed me off more than what Disillusioned American said. I haven't had sex since 2010. I have told everyone I know this and I don't care if I get laughed at or not. I am not a PUA. I said that before. I am not a player. I don't have one night stands. I don't want notches under my belt. I am searching for a girlfriend too.

I hope you understand this now because I thought I made this clear in the OP. Tired of this woe is me shit with you guys. Looks aren't everything. I see ugly or average guys with the girls all of the time when I am out in public. Then I am reminded of you guys crying about not getting girls.

Americans are dating each other. It's not an illusion. There have to be good women out here. A man is dating one of them. It's not like men are alone and women are alone in public. Just ignore this part of reality.

Every time a man says he is successful in America with women that means he is a PUA or a womanizer or a male model. All of my friends from high school are either married or have long-term girlfriends. They are not players or anything. They are regular guys. You have this shit embedded in your head: no guy is successful with women in the US unless he has money, rich or looks like a model. This is complete bullshit. These guys I went to school with are mostly average looking like I said. Again...We all know why American women suck. I have had more rejections than I can count. All men get rejected. I don't care if you are Tom Cruise or Will Smith. That's life. Now, I will address more of the posts later. Thanks for posting in the thread.

One thing about me you should know is I am very opinionated (the only thing Winston is right about me) and blunt. I am honest. I do not sugar coat shit to make you feel good. When someone attacks Winston, he becomes sappy as hell, but when Winston attacks members like Repatriate, he is like Buffalo Bill. I don't like this two-faced shit. Trying to expose Repatriate's identity was fun wasn't it? I don't like how you play the victim card. You're almost 40 and you are not a victim of shit. I thought this site was about being a freethinker and truth seeking? I guess not. I don't want you religious guys calling me out for being an atheist. I am a damn good person. I wish you guys would hang out with me to see what I mean. I am not what you think I am.
Last edited by Fenix on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests