Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Greatest Post That Needs to Be Said on Happier Abroad (READ)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby zboy1 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:39 pm

I agree with some of the things you said PHX, and disagree with some others. People will have a difference of opinions no matter what. The one thing I like about this forum is that people get to express disagreements and even counter-arguments to each other unlike in a lot of other forums, where you'll get shutdown or even kicked off just for stating a difference of opinion. Also, a lot of forums are run in a fascist way--which I don't like as a Libertarian minded person; some people may even get turned off by the way this forum is loosely moderated, but that's the way I like it. There's a ton of other like-minded forums on the Internet similar to HappierAbroad for those unsatisfied with this forum; of course, don't bother to disagree with the people at those forums or you'll get banned faster than you can say hello, unlike here.

And I agree with you about Winston and his hot temper--he needs to cool it down a notch sometimes. It makes him look silly when he acts like that.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am







Postby eurobrat » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:27 am

Phx wrote:Voice of Reason and Disillusioned American:

How are you two putting words in my mouth? I am not exploiting any women. I haven't had sex in years. I don't even care about sex. "Muh dick mentality?" LMAO. Are you serious?

Many of you are missing the point. I am not a player. I am not a one night stand guy. I never had a one night stand. I am not a Roosh fan. I said I liked how he runs his website. Roosh is a PUA and I hate all PUAs. All I said was if Winston ran his site like Roosh's he would have more members and more traffic. This site will always be a subculture. All of that turned into me praising Roosh and being a player, PUA, etc. I always hated PUA. I had to learn how to talk to girls on my own and I didn't use PUA. I studied comedians and watched and heard comedy shows like Richard Pryor Live in Concert. I actually improved myself instead of most of you guys blaming others and not wanting to improve yourself because it's everyone else's fault. I am perfectly fine! We all need improvement.

Reading comprehension is fundamental. I think finding a virgin and divorcing her if she is not one is silly. There's one thing to not want your girl to do drugs, smoke or drink, you can find a girl like that pretty easily, but finding a virgin? It's going to be hard to do that.

How does me saying you guys only want virgins turn into me finding virgins to exploit? This is ridiculous. I am not a winner of feminism like abcdavid said. I am just a regular guy like you guys. I don't do anything special.

Many of you missed the point when you were disagreeing with me. I knew I was going to take heat, but many of you misunderstood completely. I like how I am a PUA, a man whore etc. If you knew me in real life lol.

Winston, you're the last person to be saying someone has complexes. Get the f**k out of here. I am not even going to go there with you. I have no complexes. I know what the f**k I am talking about.

I am not going abroad as a luxury, which is a ridiculous statement to make. American women suck. They have mental issues. I already said that. I am tired of the women here. I haven't been with a girl in a long time because I am not interested and I am tired of the games.

This is what I am talking about. You guys think you are disadvantaged. For all of the complaints Winston makes about the US, all of his long-term relationships were in the US and he said many girlfriends in the US. He doesn't mention that because he can't sell you on his mission.

So, I don't want kids or want marriage means what? I want a girlfriend. You guys crack me up. You want to read whatever you want to read and turn it into something else. It fits your delusion.

Like Banano said, I believe if you can't do well in your home country with women, you will have problems overseas too. I agree with this a little bit. All I was saying was dating is not a cakewalk. I don't care if you go to Philippines, Thailand, etc. You as a man have to work for the girl. I didn't think I would hurt you guys feelings over this.

Oh yeah, Winston, don't even try to turn this on me like I am making excuses about going abroad. I told people why I am not abroad. I am saving money and I have to do other things before I go. I don't make excuses like you saying the reason why I can't go to China is because I want to watch movies or I need to do a science project from January 2009. Then you try to turn this on me saying how I am still in the US trying to back peddle out of the issue. I am not the one on this site writing top 10 lists about Taiwan and how Taiwanese women are so cold. I talk to Taiwanese women online and I don't see a problem with them.

I believe you have money, Winston. That's not my grip. You already know you make excuses, all right. You going to China is like me going to California or Washington. You are a so-called truth seeker, but you don't want to hear the truth. All you do is call the people that want to debate you names/ I am wonder what complex I have? Winston, I wish we met in real life, so I can laugh in your face. Many of you do not know me at all. I am just a regular guy. I am nothing special. I don't have any issues with my personality or anything. This is just funny.

Voice of Reason: I am not the problem. This statement pissed me off more than what Disillusioned American said. I haven't had sex since 2010. I have told everyone I know this and I don't care if I get laughed at or not. I am not a PUA. I said that before. I am not a player. I don't have one night stands. I don't want notches under my belt. I am searching for a girlfriend too.

I hope you understand this now because I thought I made this clear in the OP. Tired of this woe is me shit with you guys. Looks aren't everything. I see ugly or average guys with the girls all of the time when I am out in public. Then I am reminded of you guys crying about not getting girls.

Americans are dating each other. It's not an illusion. There have to be good women out here. A man is dating one of them. It's not like men are alone and women are alone in public. Just ignore this part of reality.

Every time a man says he is successful in America with women that means he is a PUA or a womanizer or a male model. All of my friends from high school are either married or have long-term girlfriends. They are not players or anything. They are regular guys. You have this shit embedded in your head: no guy is successful with women in the US unless he has money, rich or looks like a model. This is complete bullshit. These guys I went to school with are mostly average looking like I said. Again...We all know why American women suck. I have had more rejections than I can count. All men get rejected. I don't care if you are Tom Cruise or Will Smith. That's life. Now, I will address more of the posts later. Thanks for posting in the thread.

One thing about me you should know is I am very opinionated (the only thing Winston is right about me) and blunt. I am honest. I do not sugar coat shit to make you feel good. When someone attacks Winston, he becomes sappy as hell, but when Winston attacks members like Repatriate, he is like Buffalo Bill. I don't like this two-faced shit. Trying to expose Repatriate's identity was fun wasn't it? I don't like how you play the victim card. You're almost 40 and you are not a victim of shit. I thought this site was about being a freethinker and truth seeking? I guess not. I don't want you religious guys calling me out for being an atheist. I am a damn good person. I wish you guys would hang out with me to see what I mean. I am not what you think I am.


Great post Phx.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Anti-American » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:05 am

Excellent post Phx. Well said.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

Postby Disillusioned_American » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 am

Phx wrote:Voice of Reason and Disillusioned American:

How are you two putting words in my mouth? I am not exploiting any women. I haven't had sex in years. I don't even care about sex. "Muh dick mentality?" LMAO. Are you serious?

Many of you are missing the point. I am not a player. I am not a one night stand guy. I never had a one night stand. I am not a Roosh fan. I said I liked how he runs his website. Roosh is a PUA and I hate all PUAs. All I said was if Winston ran his site like Roosh's he would have more members and more traffic. This site will always be a subculture. All of that turned into me praising Roosh and being a player, PUA, etc. I always hated PUA. I had to learn how to talk to girls on my own and I didn't use PUA. I studied comedians and watched and heard comedy shows like Richard Pryor Live in Concert. I actually improved myself instead of most of you guys blaming others and not wanting to improve yourself because it's everyone else's fault. I am perfectly fine! We all need improvement.

Reading comprehension is fundamental. I think finding a virgin and divorcing her if she is not one is silly. There's one thing to not want your girl to do drugs, smoke or drink, you can find a girl like that pretty easily, but finding a virgin? It's going to be hard to do that.

How does me saying you guys only want virgins turn into me finding virgins to exploit? This is ridiculous. I am not a winner of feminism like abcdavid said. I am just a regular guy like you guys. I don't do anything special.

Many of you missed the point when you were disagreeing with me. I knew I was going to take heat, but many of you misunderstood completely. I like how I am a PUA, a man whore etc. If you knew me in real life lol.


Okay, sorry. My mistake. I made too many assumptions about you. I was basically defending Tsar, since I think that he has the right to hold out for a virgin if that's what he really wants (and I'm pretty sure he said that he is one himself). I just don't like that someone would be criticized for desiring a virgin if they want to get married, and they themselves are a virgin. Everything else you said I agree with.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Postby Banano » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:32 am

Phx

If you look like Tupac like you claim and I dont doubt then you cant say you are ordinary normal guy, you are clearly an exception and you have to understand that average HA member is beta, average to poor social skills, not so good looking and/or have some obvious physical flow,some are over 40 and 50 yo.. their experiance of women will be quite different than yours no matter where they go you will always outdo them
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby ladislav » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:19 am

Phx, welcome back. I like your vigorous response to all of the people here. One thing I have learned over the years is to take everything everyone says with a grain of salt not necessarily because they b---shit me but because personal experiences vary and there is no one size fits all solution.

I disagree that I brainwashed you. No such intent. Why would I want to do it? You should have also filtered my advice and taken what would fit you and then check it against how it would work for you. I am very eclectic myself and I think we need to diversify with taking advice, discard what we think is untrue and adapt what we think may work and move on.

My experiences created a certain reality for me but I never claimed them to be the Bible. Most of them were my conclusions based on what I saw.

The Philippines is not for everybody and not everybody likes European girls- I for one do not and it's fine if other people do.

As far as virginity, well it is a preference particularly if, say I work in Saudi Arabia alone for years saving money and then go to some poorer country and the girl has nothing to offer in terms of money or education- it would be nice if she were to save herself for someone like me who had sacrificed so much and who is willing to work even harder in the future. However, it is not an absolute, just a preference.

And I am happy you have found a site that fits your needs, It is in Catalan, though. What do you guys do on it?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby dsrtrick » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:55 am

Nice read Phx, I agree with just about everthing you wrote. About the scaring thing, you're right but there are places that are dangerous like Juarez, Mex. or Pakistan. I think you should try to help others with the exception of the few hidden jewels out there, I'd rather keep them hidden or they will become too touristy. I think it is still good to ask for advice on certain topics like safety, visa/passport, routes etc. but other than that you were bang on. I look forward too reading more but I don't blame you for as you put it ghost lurking. I am very new to this site and for now will remain a member but how many times can you write negative things about black people and not expect them to get annoyed. It's like reading the same thing over and over so I agree, I just wont comment and feed that fire. I like how you put it, if you don't like dating black women than that is your choice. I'm black and respect that even if I don't agree.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Postby OzGuy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:17 am

Great post, I agree with most points except for the part about women not approaching. I think if women want true equality, then they should have to approach men. This would also make it a lot easier for those men who are really shy. This is also what I like about Germany - you are much more likely to be approached by women here than other countries, because German men rarely approach women. This is also a common complaint by american women who go to Germany - they always complain of not being approached like they are in the US.

As you said, also move to a country that suits you, not just a country where many women want you. For example, I feel at home here in Switzerland because its very much an introverted country, and i'm also an introvert. I never felt like I belonged in Australia, because its full of loud, drunk bogans.

Also agree the interpals is a great site for meeting foreign women. Most of the women on interpals don't have their bitch shields up, because its not considered to be a "dating site". They are much more likely to reply to your messages. I also met my German girlfriend on there, while I was still living in Australia. She was living in the north of Germany, and she moved to the south (border of Switzerland) just so she could live near me in Switzerland. We have been together since I moved over in September, and things are going great.

Most Germen women don't like German men (including my gf). In fact she had given up on dating German men and was only looking for men from the US. Apparently German men don't treat women very well, so many German women are also looking for Anglo men. So yes, apparently most German women love guys from the US (and Australia). They say men from the US/Australia treat them better, probably because we are so used to bending over backwards for women in our home country.

Sometimes when we eat out at a restaurant I still feel like I have to pay for her out of habit, because all Australian women expect this (even if they say otherwise). So when she always insists on splitting the bill, I have to ask her "are you sure?", expecting there to be some sort of consequence (eg withholding sex). She finds this funny, because a lot of German men actually expect the woman to pay! So she's actually thrilled that I even want to pay half!!

And yes, I am sick of all the guys here whinging and not doing anything about it. Only a few people have actually done something about it, including me. FFS stop thinking about it and just get on a plane. Even if you don't have citizenship or find a job in that country, at least you'll meet decent women and have the time of your life.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby Banano » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:58 am

I was in germany and no woman approached me, oh well

why theres so many hookers in germany(more than in any 1st world country) if women are that easy

german women are fat ass, no elgance, they like wearing pants, drink beer and fart load

least feminine women in europe..by far(yes im generalizing)
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby OzGuy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 am

Banano wrote:I was in germany and no woman approached me, oh well

why theres so many hookers in germany(more than in any 1st world country) if women are that easy

german women are fat a**, no elgance, they like wearing pants, drink beer and fart load

least feminine women in europe..by far(yes im generalizing)


There are very mixed opinions of Germany on this forum. Some have had great success, others none.

I think Germen women vary a lot between different parts of Germany.

Which part of Germany did you visit? My gf says the best women are from the east (including Berlin), and Bavaria (where my gf is from). Many women in Bavaria are so sex starved and horny that they rape men. Obviously rape is never a good thing, but it goes to show how horny some of these women are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... treet.html
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby WorldTraveler » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:59 am

eurobrat wrote:
Ghost wrote:Well, I agree on a lot of points. Getting over the fear of striking out on your own or taking a chance and going somewhere is probably the hardest thing to get over. I know it has been my most difficult problem. I know when I have asked questions here (and elsewhere) too much, all I end up with is a bunch of opinions. They aren't wrong since they are opinions, but they won't ring true for everyone. So in the end, it takes a spirit of climbing up out of the whole, gaining some foothold, and going. Giving in to fear is guaranteed disappointment.

Expecting one's wife to be a virgin, though, is completely reasonable. Those who don't have trouble with women won't care about it, or not as much, but it is reasonable. Women are less able to bond with each additional man they have sex with. Traditionalists want virgin wives. It's one of the backbones of civilization and a good thing to do anyway since I'm sure anyone who seeks a relationship wants someone they can truly, optimally bond with.


Places where a man has a better chance of finding a virgin wife (disappearing slowly but still around):

1) Southern Italy
2) Rural China
3) Middle East (Not Turkey)
4) India
5) Midwest, USA


Whenever I hear about a man wanting a virgin wife, I think the man has some sex problem or sexual hangup. Unless your a male virgin, why do you want a virgin wife?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Postby Banano » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:18 am

I was in Munich but i didnt like vibe, with too many horny imigrants turks and middle easterners I cant see how these German women can ever be starved

They are very unfeminine, plain,dont look sharp like italian woman, cold, calculating,disciplined
germans are known to have great cars but not women,

Only black guys on this forum reported consistent success in germany,

Oz Guy

How long have you been in Ger and how many have you scored so far and how you met them?Internet/cold approach/day/night
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Voice of Reason » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:26 am

OzGuy wrote:Great post, I agree with most points except for the part about women not approaching. I think if women want true equality, then they should have to approach men. This would also make it a lot easier for those men who are really shy. This is also what I like about Germany - you are much more likely to be approached by women here than other countries, because German men rarely approach women. This is also a common complaint by american women who go to Germany - they always complain of not being approached like they are in the US.

As you said, also move to a country that suits you, not just a country where many women want you. For example, I feel at home here in Switzerland because its very much an introverted country, and i'm also an introvert. I never felt like I belonged in Australia, because its full of loud, drunk bogans.

Also agree the interpals is a great site for meeting foreign women. Most of the women on interpals don't have their bitch shields up, because its not considered to be a "dating site". They are much more likely to reply to your messages. I also met my German girlfriend on there, while I was still living in Australia. She was living in the north of Germany, and she moved to the south (border of Switzerland) just so she could live near me in Switzerland. We have been together since I moved over in September, and things are going great.

Most Germen women don't like German men (including my gf). In fact she had given up on dating German men and was only looking for men from the US. Apparently German men don't treat women very well, so many German women are also looking for Anglo men. So yes, apparently most German women love guys from the US (and Australia). They say men from the US/Australia treat them better, probably because we are so used to bending over backwards for women in our home country.

Sometimes when we eat out at a restaurant I still feel like I have to pay for her out of habit, because all Australian women expect this (even if they say otherwise). So when she always insists on splitting the bill, I have to ask her "are you sure?", expecting there to be some sort of consequence (eg withholding sex). She finds this funny, because a lot of German men actually expect the woman to pay! So she's actually thrilled that I even want to pay half!!

And yes, I am sick of all the guys here whinging and not doing anything about it. Only a few people have actually done something about it, including me. FFS stop thinking about it and just get on a plane. Even if you don't have citizenship or find a job in that country, at least you'll meet decent women and have the time of your life.


I fully agree that it is easy to just get on a plane and go to another country where women are better.

However, to establish yourself and set yourself up is an entirely different story.

For instance I just got on a plane and flew to Thailand, and I am loving it living here! But I'm living off my savings.

I'm working on an online business which may or may not fail. If I don't start making money from it on time, it means I'll have to go back to Australia and I dread that thought. (But it gives me good motivation to work).

There are also VISA/citizenship issues, which for you were simple. I'm sure there are many people who would kill to have dual citizenship…it definitely is handy! But then again, there is always a way…I can simply stay in Thailand for another year on an education VISA if I wanted.

But I agree with you, that too many people whinge and not do anything about it.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby OzGuy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:54 am

Voice of Reason, despite being a citizen here, i'm in the same situation. I am finding it difficult here to get work because most jobs require fluent German AND English.

I am also living off savings, so I hope I can find work within about a year, otherwise I may have to move back to Australia :(
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby dsrtrick » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:57 am

Women are just women so stop letting them run yo life! Get a pair, real talk, I'm no saint, who is?
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests