Winston, maybe plastic surgery is the answer to your problem

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston, maybe plastic surgery is the answer to your pro

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:lol:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on December 4th, 2014, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Post by FusionX20 »

Was this an attempt to insult Winston or what? f**k that shit, there are many more surgeries coming out soon anyway and of course the lil bitches are dying for it. A great example is Rapamune for aging and stroma laser for lighter colored eyes..
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

facial lipo for starters
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

That's not fair to your soul.

The entire movement of HappierAbroad came with the looks you had, never forget that. Your essence, your soul, your consciousness decided FIRST what kind of body you will have in this life NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Tom Cruise or Bradd Pitt looks would have never gotten us here in the first place. This is so shallow..I'm living in a third world country, with a third world body and I would never want to change myself ever....

If you were tall, good looking and rich, you would have remained in America, never would have helped other Americans because, I don't think any other American would have replaced you to lead the movement.

This is too much toxicating behavior from western members here...Chilax....Its no big deal..Only people who do not have Depth in their life's discuss useless topics like Plastic Surgery, Lipo etc..Sure...You can be Healthy, doing exercise etc but doing surgery is essentially diluting the whole movement itself.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Post by FusionX20 »

Guess what? My f*cking aunt is in the Hospital in coma after getting lipo suction surgery. Excuse my language, but this society is so messed up it's killing people. My aunt had a perfectly lean body and didn't need that stuff but went for it anyway, we don't know if she'll make it.
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

A facelift and a lip job can serve you well Winston....
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

When plastic surgery goes wrong, results can be awful. Search on "Jocelyn Wildenstein". Be careful.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Winston needs Jesus not lipo. The key to happiness is finding Peace with God.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Winston needs Jesus not lipo. The key to happiness is finding Peace with God.
I think he would be happier if he saw his son Angelo more often and stopped caring about cheap sluts and brothels as much as he does now. Joy comes in the simple things in life. He who does not honor the small, does not deserve the big things in life.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Winston needs Jesus not lipo. The key to happiness is finding Peace with God.
I think he would be happier if he saw his son Angelo more often and stopped caring about cheap sluts and brothels as much as he does now. Joy comes in the simple things in life. He who does not honor the small, does not deserve the big things in life.
yeah and Finding peace with God would translate into that action.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about getting a chemical peel? They have that in the Philippines in the mall. Renata suggested it before too. Is it safe? How is it different than getting a sunburn?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Agreed