Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston, maybe plastic surgery is the answer to your problem

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Winston, maybe plastic surgery is the answer to your pro

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:06 pm

:lol:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby FusionX20 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:33 am

Was this an attempt to insult Winston or what? f**k that shit, there are many more surgeries coming out soon anyway and of course the lil bitches are dying for it. A great example is Rapamune for aging and stroma laser for lighter colored eyes..
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:32 am

facial lipo for starters
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:41 am

That's not fair to your soul.

The entire movement of HappierAbroad came with the looks you had, never forget that. Your essence, your soul, your consciousness decided FIRST what kind of body you will have in this life NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Tom Cruise or Bradd Pitt looks would have never gotten us here in the first place. This is so shallow..I'm living in a third world country, with a third world body and I would never want to change myself ever....

If you were tall, good looking and rich, you would have remained in America, never would have helped other Americans because, I don't think any other American would have replaced you to lead the movement.

This is too much toxicating behavior from western members here...Chilax....Its no big deal..Only people who do not have Depth in their life's discuss useless topics like Plastic Surgery, Lipo etc..Sure...You can be Healthy, doing exercise etc but doing surgery is essentially diluting the whole movement itself.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby FusionX20 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Guess what? My f*cking aunt is in the Hospital in coma after getting lipo suction surgery. Excuse my language, but this society is so messed up it's killing people. My aunt had a perfectly lean body and didn't need that stuff but went for it anyway, we don't know if she'll make it.
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:18 am

A facelift and a lip job can serve you well Winston....
The
Junior Poster

Postby lasttry » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:39 am

When plastic surgery goes wrong, results can be awful. Search on "Jocelyn Wildenstein". Be careful.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:00 am

Winston needs Jesus not lipo. The key to happiness is finding Peace with God.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:42 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Winston needs Jesus not lipo. The key to happiness is finding Peace with God.

I think he would be happier if he saw his son Angelo more often and stopped caring about cheap sluts and brothels as much as he does now. Joy comes in the simple things in life. He who does not honor the small, does not deserve the big things in life.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:10 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Winston needs Jesus not lipo. The key to happiness is finding Peace with God.

I think he would be happier if he saw his son Angelo more often and stopped caring about cheap sluts and brothels as much as he does now. Joy comes in the simple things in life. He who does not honor the small, does not deserve the big things in life.

yeah and Finding peace with God would translate into that action.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:11 pm

What about getting a chemical peel? They have that in the Philippines in the mall. Renata suggested it before too. Is it safe? How is it different than getting a sunburn?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby The » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:02 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:

Agreed
The
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions