Is Winston Wu a Misogynist or Philogynist? - WrongPlanet

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Is Winston Wu a Misogynist or Philogynist? - WrongPlanet

Post by Winston »

Check out this new thread about me on WrongPlanet forum. They address the Jezebel hit piece and set up a poll asking "Is Winston Wu a Misogynist or Philogynist?" (Note: A "philogynist" is a lover of women and is the antithesis of a misogynist) The responses in the thread are mostly favorable toward me. Most of the posters said that my points are spot on and mostly correct. That forum has some pretty bright posters.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp5150587.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I know this forum well. It is a forum for people with Autism/Asperger's syndrome. And yes, most of them are very bright.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bane wrote:I know this forum well. It is a forum for people with Autism/Asperger's syndrome. And yes, most of them are very bright.
Oh no wonder then. Those people seemed very aware, like we are. I guess those with Aspergers have sharper minds and have had to look inward too, like misfits tend to do. That's why they see the same truths we do with no BS or political correctness.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:
Bane wrote:I know this forum well. It is a forum for people with Autism/Asperger's syndrome. And yes, most of them are very bright.
Oh no wonder then. Those people seemed very aware, like we are. I guess those with Aspergers have sharper minds and have had to look inward too, like misfits tend to do. That's why they see the same truths we do with no BS or political correctness.
People with those disorders are a bit awkward but they make useful friends. Because they operate on logic and are immune to emotional appeals, you cannot bullshit them! That's why they tend to be against liberalism, including racial egalitarianism and Communism, a Trojan horse of empty promises, sold to people through guilt (claiming "equality" is what good people support). It's refreshing to speak with people who know what the f**k is going on (based on evidence not public relations) and who are open minded to anything that can be demonstrated to have worth.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Well, this article must be like heroin to an egomaniac like Winston Wu. An egomaniac doesn't care if the article is positive or negative against them, all they care about is that their name is getting mentioned and that people are talking about them. This kind of stuff is crack for an egomaniac.

Hey, sounds a lot like that Boycott American Women dude, who googled his blog constantly and was always talking about the responses it got.

Then again, he never used his real name and only used "John Rambo", so I think he was less concerned with his own ego and more concerned with the message he was spreading.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Jezebel article wasn't that negative. It just called me a misogynist, which doesn't mean anything. But it was funny and witty. The writer of it sure is talented, even if she is a misandrist. lol

Hey, at least I don't call myself Rambo. Maybe I should find a pseudonym and not mention my real name anymore? lol

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:The Jezebel article wasn't that negative. It just called me a misogynist, which doesn't mean anything. But it was funny and witty. The writer of it sure is talented, even if she is a misandrist. lol

Hey, at least I don't call myself Rambo. Maybe I should find a pseudonym and not mention my real name anymore? lol
"Rambo" is so old-school.

How about "Django"?
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Winston Wu a Misogynist or Philogynist? - WrongPlanet

Post by Roccia »

Winston should be a misogynist. What is one good reason why he shouldn't be? Women are Pure Evil.