Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best Christian dating sites?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best Christian dating sites?

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:28 pm

From what I've seen, most aren't free. Or they seem free but then there's a catch. The ones that I've joined for free don't seem very good. The search facilities aren't good and there aren't that many people on there.

But that's alright, I'm now willing to pay up to join a really good one.

Any suggestions?

By the way I live in the UK.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Try our site Christian Filipina

Postby Christianfilipinacom » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi Johnny,

My wife and I started, own, and run Christian Filipina. Please consider trying out our site. Quality dating sites are hard to run on a free basis; only a few of the very largest free sites can do a marginal job, and in those cases the customer service is nonexistent by necessity. We have 5 full-time people we support who work on customer service and site development (we don't get any salary ourselves at present although we work more than full time) and are proud of the high quality service we provide for a very reasonable cost.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Peter
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions