Why alpha men (top 20%) don't go abroad to date women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

pete98146 wrote:I agree with Outwest! Could care less if anybody thinks there is a negative stigma associated with getting a girl from SE Asia! Really? Twenty percent of alpha males would never consider dating abroad? Again, who cares? I've already gone thru all of these feelings and doubts from my friends and family. Guess what? Once they meet my wife, all the prejudice melts away faster than ice at the equator. Why? Because my wife is an amazing individual and she puts most women to shame. I don't mean to brag...but I'm stating the truth.
I just don't understand why western females and "alpha" tough-guy males have to despise guys like us so badly for going overseas to find a bride or girlfriend. I mean, why can't these azzholes just be happy for us? Shouldn't their hatred towards us for finding happiness abroad be considered a sick pathology?

Could someone please explain to me the science behind why these 80/20 folks have so much contempt for guys who struck out in the western dating game, yet decided to go abroad to remedy their plight? What gives?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Re: Why alpha men(top 20%)don't go abroad to date foreign wo

Tsar wrote:Why do alpha men look down on men who go abroad for the sole purpose of getting a girlfriend?"
The "alpha" men look down on men who go abroad for the purpose of getting a girlfriend because...

3. The man who went abroad would have had no success in America, but went abroad. "Alphas" would be jealous because they don't like to see the "nice guys" succeed.

4. The "alphas" would be angry because they know that the "nice guy" didn't settle for leftovers or ugly landwhales. The feminists are anrgy because they are used goods, don't want to see nice guys succeeding, and they lose the opportunity is exploit another "nice guy."

6. Some would be openly jealous and hostile towards men that went abroad because they can't help but hate the fact the "nice guys" went abroad and got a foreign woman because that shows action, determination, and success.
These three reasons are what puzzle me the most. Could someone please breakdown and enlighten me upon the psychology of why these 80/20 types have these feelings towards us for searching for and finding success with foreign women, when we were clearly failures back in Anglo-land?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Disillusioned_American wrote: I just don't understand why western females and "alpha" tough-guy males have to despise guys like us so badly for going overseas to find a bride or girlfriend. I mean, why can't these azzholes just be happy for us? Shouldn't their hatred towards us for finding happiness abroad be considered a sick pathology?

Could someone please explain to me the science behind why these 80/20 folks have so much contempt for guys who struck out in the western dating game, yet decided to go abroad to remedy their plight? What gives?
Why do they have contempt for guys that go abroad? It also has to do with emotions and in a way "breaking the status quo."

Western females:
Jealousy
Envy
Lost their power over you
They are Feminists
They like to exploit men, they know they can't exploit you
They don't like nice guys, but when they see a nice guy with a beautiful foreign women it makes them mad (refer to previous points)
The man dropped out rather than play the "rigged" "dating" game
The guy didn't want leftovers or used goods. Feminists have "fat pride," "big is beautiful," "doesn't matter if I'm a slut," "if men can sleep around so can I."
Most women sleep around more than most men. The average Western girl at the age of 21 has had 9 sex partners. Men that drop out also because of that reason after especially attacked by women because the men essentially defeated feminism by completely dismissing WW.
http://www.themercury.com.au/article/20 ... style.html
The men opted out of the f***ed up "dating game"

"Alphas"
Jealousy
Envy
They know the men that went abroad and found a bride are the real winners.
The men that went abroad gets better quality women. Quantity never makes up for quality.
The men that go abroad and get a bride or girlfriend will likely feel much more happier, have more of an inner peace, and less stress.
The "alphas" lose out on people that would have envied them. They know the men that go abroad don't envy them and they look down on them out of anger. Before the men went abroad the "alphas" would look down on them as "failures."
Last edited by Tsar on January 21st, 2013, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Disillusioned_American wrote:These three reasons are what puzzle me the most. Could someone please breakdown and enlighten me upon the psychology of why these 80/20 types have these feelings towards us for searching for and finding success with foreign women, when we were clearly failures back in Anglo-land?
These are the same bozos who used to say things like 'You shouldn't want to work, outside of the Boston to DC or the San Fran-Silicon Valley to LA, areas. Thus, dating will take care of itself, as you live in the most productive & intellectual part of the world anyways. In other words, they're hapless automatrons for the society at large. The message is 'Do As You're Expected' and then, 'Things Take Care of Themselves'. I have a reverse Zen saying to the above ... 'Go With the Flow and the Flow Takes You Down the Drain'
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Woah, Tsar, is that number true about average sex partners? That's crazy!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:Woah, Tsar, is that number true about average sex partners? That's crazy!
Yes, it is true. It's is also one of my top 5 reasons why I dropped out of all Western dating.

My Top 5 Reasons
1. Nice guys aren't desired in America/the Western World
2. Most American/Western girls are Feminists
3. Most Western Women are whores. I want a virgin.
4. Most American/Western women are not feminine
5. Most American/Western women are fuglies or landwhales
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

abcdavid01 wrote:Woah, Tsar, is that number true about average sex partners? That's crazy!
David, starting my junior yr in HS, girls were dating college guys. Well ... do the math, they're dating up (College > HS) and having sex, as college guys want some action. Now, add the passage of time and what do you get? Women will always have more sexual partners than men by their early 20s.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:...my top 5 reasons why I dropped out of all Western dating.

My Top 5 Reasons
1. Nice guys aren't desired in America/the Western World
2. Most American/Western girls are Feminists
3. Most Western Women are whores. I want a virgin.
4. Most American/Western women are not feminine
5. Most American/Western women are fuglies or landwhales
Good list.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote: If they care who you're dating, they're less "alpha" and more alfalfa.
Just wanted to add that I am endorsing the term, "Alfalfa" (as well as FSchmidt's "Omega") for the prettyboy thugs who are noone's leaders in real life.

Nice.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote: is there stigma attached to dating abroad and is it why western women and alpha men despise people like us,
they see it as act of desperation
Disillusioned_American wrote: Could someone please explain to me the science behind why these 80/20 folks have so much contempt for guys who struck out in the western dating game, yet decided to go abroad to remedy their plight? What gives?

Guys, way too much concern for other guys attitudes. Do you have any evidence of real attention toward you from Alfalfas? No. Sure, they try to stand out, maintain their "frame" or whatever.

If you are looking at them, they win.

If you ignore them, then you are an "alpha". Autonomous.

If the guy is a show-off, ignore him. He is dross. You have a plan in life - exude that.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
Banano wrote: is there stigma attached to dating abroad and is it why western women and alpha men despise people like us,
they see it as act of desperation
Disillusioned_American wrote: Could someone please explain to me the science behind why these 80/20 folks have so much contempt for guys who struck out in the western dating game, yet decided to go abroad to remedy their plight? What gives?

Guys, way too much concern for other guys attitudes. Do you have any evidence of real attention toward you from Alfalfas? No. Sure, they try to stand out, maintain their "frame" or whatever.

If you are looking at them, they win.

If you ignore them, then you are an "alpha". Autonomous.

If the guy is a show-off, ignore him. He is dross. You have a plan in life - exude that.

The term "guy" has become a term that is asexual. Implies a partial male that is somewhat short of a man. That is why most American women want "guys" instead of a man. "Guys" are p-whipped out of the box. A man presents a real problem to her..so unless she is one of those rare AW, she will avoid men in favor or guys. A very few hold out for a good man. She may become transformed as the man to whom she has given herself covers her with honor and glory. That can happen when you walk in the path intended by creation...
She soon stands apart from her friends...she has a glow and energy about her...she has become one of God's creatures and the rest will stand back in awe at her purpose and drive.

Outwest
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Tsar wrote: The "alpha men" of Western society aren't really alpha men. An "alpha men" as commonly seen in America is often unintelligent, ignorance, self-absorbed, lacks etiquette, lacks class, and acts thuggish or gangster. Many are irresponsible, reckless, have no commitment in relationships, are criminals, or deadbeats.

The Western media glorifies these types of men and tell the feminist/liberalized WW that these men are desirable and "alpha." Feminism also indoctrinated many women with hate. Feminists and WW hate the true "alphas", the nice guys, and anyone that doesn't live up to their unreasonable expectations.

The "alpha " men have no trouble getting relationships and they are also ignorant. The "alpha" men can go through breakup after breakup and not care because all they care about is p***y. They might go through divorces but they will have an easy time getting back with women so they have no reason to go abroad. As long as they can get with another they have no reason to go abroad.

Even if a typical "alpha" went abroad they might have many problems and foreign women might be able to see right through him.
Well said but I'm sure your comment will be ignored and in a few days another topic will pop up mentioning alphas and betas.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Stop referring to these morons as "alphas". They are actually MANGINAS, WHITE KNIGHTS, and BETA MALES. Why?

Because only a pathetic sack of shit BETA MALE MANGINA LOSER would go for a western woman at this point.

Western women are low class garbage. The men who they attract are also LOW CLASS GARBAGE, i.e. the "alphas" (who in reality are pussywhipped loser beta male mangina faggots).

Secondly, take one of these so called "alpha males" from America and stand him side by side with the average foreign man or Muslim man.

Guess what? The average Muslim man is far more of a strong and tough guy than any of these faggot "alpha males" from the West.

The kind of MEN that the low class garbage American/western women attract is ALSO low class garbage.

And that sums up the majority of Americans. Stupid, uneducated, loud, obnoxious, arrogant, and dumb as shit.l

God I hope a bomb is dropped on America and all these dumb shits are killed off.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I think the movie, 'American Beauty', should be mandatory for everyone on this forum. That was the best picture of 1999, however, it's more relevant today than in ever was in the past.

If Banano can reconcile his observations, with the stark points made in that film about the faux society that we live in, then he's got a point.

Otherwise, he's in the queue, to experience a fate, not too different from Kevin Spacey's character in the movie. Realize, Spacey had no *out* in the film, either the crazy ex-Marine kills him or his AW wife. His fate was predetermined from the start of the movie.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

expatasiaseeker wrote:Stop referring to these morons as "alphas". They are actually MANGINAS, WHITE KNIGHTS, and BETA MALES. Why?

Because only a pathetic sack of shit BETA MALE MANGINA LOSER would go for a western woman at this point.

Western women are low class garbage. The men who they attract are also LOW CLASS GARBAGE, i.e. the "alphas" (who in reality are pussywhipped loser beta male mangina faggots).

Secondly, take one of these so called "alpha males" from America and stand him side by side with the average foreign man or Muslim man.

Guess what? The average Muslim man is far more of a strong and tough guy than any of these faggot "alpha males" from the West.

The kind of MEN that the low class garbage American/western women attract is ALSO low class garbage.

And that sums up the majority of Americans. Stupid, uneducated, loud, obnoxious, arrogant, and dumb as shit.l

God I hope a bomb is dropped on America and all these dumb shits are killed off.
You're absolutely right. Anyway, her's a quick anecdotal story about a fake "alpha" I recently had the misfortune of encountering:

From September until just before this past Christmas, I was living in Rhode Island at this slum hole apartment complex, because there was no lease (which I prefer, since I never tend to stay in one place for too long, plus I avoid having to relinquish my SSN to anyone). Well anyhow, the place was a total dump, and every night there would be some wigger faggots or some crackhead losers fighting in the hallway. The police made regular visits to the building. Total slum, but it was cheap, lease-free, and owned by some local coke head jew slumlord, who didn't care if you had a crack-sales operation going down in your room. Luckily I had a "suite" with my own bathroom, so I could avoid these idiots for the most part.

I just kept to myself, being polite, but actively avoiding the other "tenants" as best I could. Then, probably two weeks before I had had enough, and decided to move out, this 23ish year old "tough guy" punk wigger, wannabe "alpha," along his wifey and kid moved in down the hall. This guy would always be mean mugging anyone - including me - that didn't carry themselves like a coward. His "b*tch" (7/10) would smile to me, and try to say hello. I sensed that this whore was looking to set me up by getting her "man" to be jealous of me, so that she could watch as he and I fought over her. Yeah right! I was hip to her BS, and as I had just gotten back from Europe, I was in no mood to get into it with some Anglo asshole with an inferiority complex by pursuing his pathetic whore bag wifey, lol.

If I had been filled with the same piss and vinegar that I was back when I was this punks age, I would have put this faggot through the second story window, head first. Luckily, nothing ever became of this kid's inflated ego, as I have a clean record, and I'm not about to let some crack-dealing thug phuck that up for me without my slaughtering of his azz, lol. This guy looked a lot like the azzhole in the animation below, accept that he had a gay tribal tattoo across his upper shoulders. I'm not as jacked anymore, but I am a foot taller than him, and I might have bombed his car with a homemade IED if he had laid a finger on me, lol.

If some fag like this guy went to E. Europe, he would have zero power over anyone there, and his type of phony macho personality would not go over very well. Slavic dudes would wreck this pathetic punk, and chuck his lifeless body into a dumpster, lol. Also, he would have no "alpha" status with the women in Europe, that's for sure. These fake alphas are only top dog when they are in their own comfort zone, which include a five mile radius of their hometown where they grew up. This guy probably never even left Southern Rhode Island, except for a prison stint. Yet, I was quite capable of making good friends while in E. Europe and had no run-ins with anyone, even during a near soccer riot, because I am respectful, humble, vigilant, and have an interesting personality in comparison to this turd. I hate faggots like this: