Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why alpha men (top 20%) don't go abroad to date women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby S_Parc » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:50 am

TedZark wrote:The OP wrote: Why alpha men(top 20%)don't go abroad to date foreign women?

He is quite wrong or runs in the wrong circles.


Another tidbit on that ... Matt Damon, an A-list Hollywood actor, is married to an Argentinian, not an AW from our hometown of Boston nor his workplace, LA.

Tom Brady, guaranteed Hall of Fame NFL quarterback (vying for top 3 QB of all time) for the NE Patriots, is married to a Brazilian. (Yes, I'm watching the AFC finals now)

Aren't those guys in the top 0.5 to 1% of successful men in the country? I'd be hard pressed to find anyone calling 'em a bunch of losers for marrying FWs.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm







Re: Why alpha men(top 20%)don't go abroad to date foreign wo

Postby Jester » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:37 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
Banano wrote:Why alpha men(top 20%) dont go abroad to date foreign women and they look down on men who go abroad for sole purpose of getting laid or getting gf

If they care who you're dating, they're less "alpha" and more alfalfa.
....
Is there stigma attached to dating abroad? Only if you're doing it wrong. 8)

:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Why alpha men(top 20%)don't go abroad to date foreign wo

Postby Jester » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 am

Banano wrote:
In Phuket for example there are many young european guys who come to visit but you will hardly see them with local girl, they either come with Gfs or if they are single they usually go to discos where euro and russian chicks go and try to pick up,
i only see older men mid 30s+ who are into local goods


Could be that the younger guys are just stupid...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Why alpha men(top 20%)don't go abroad to date foreign wo

Postby S_Parc » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 am

Jester wrote:
Banano wrote:
In Phuket for example there are many young european guys who come to visit but you will hardly see them with local girl, they either come with Gfs or if they are single they usually go to discos where euro and russian chicks go and try to pick up,
i only see older men mid 30s+ who are into local goods


Could be that the younger guys are just stupid...


I believe the OP wants to fit in and belong. And as a result of which, he's willing to risk, dating a 'Desperate Housewife' or a 'Sex In The City' AW or Canadian gal, just to have that experience of North American conformity. Well, that's fine and dandy, but at some pt in time, Father Time will catch up and tell you that ... you've been HAD!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Why alpha men(top 20%)don't go abroad to date foreign wo

Postby Jester » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 am

S_Parc wrote:
Jester wrote:
Banano wrote:
In Phuket for example there are many young european guys who come to visit but you will hardly see them with local girl, they either come with Gfs or if they are single they usually go to discos where euro and russian chicks go and try to pick up,
i only see older men mid 30s+ who are into local goods


Could be that the younger guys are just stupid...


I believe the OP wants to fit in and belong. And as a result of which, he's willing to risk, dating a 'Desperate Housewife' or a 'Sex In The City' AW or Canadian gal, just to have that experience of North American conformity. Well, that's fine and dandy, but at some pt in time, Father Time will catch up and tell you that ... you've been HAD!


Yeah, I see that in young men today. Fear-based conformity.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Why alpha men(top 20%)don't go abroad to date foreign wo

Postby Jester » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:10 am

OutWest wrote:
It has gotten to the point where almost any idea extracted from current American culture can be assumed to be delusional. It was not always that way.

Contrary to most of the crap on this forum, I would suggest that an alpha male is:

1- First and foremost, a man with power. This comes from the ability it control material events within his world and the ability to to
control the actions of other men around him.

Alphas tend to be warriors at heart. They tend to understand and be able to use force. This does not mean they are thugs, it just
means they will not be intimidated and when the chips are down, they are calm in battle.

Alphas tend to exceed and baffle the expectations of those around him. It is a kind of force field or vortex that almost seems
mysterious to those around him.

Alpha men choose a woman. They are not whore-mongers- they realize that dissipates their energy and power. A woman who is
both attractive and and can transmit her husband's character to her children is desirable. I have seen some have mistresses of
long standing, but they tend to be discreet and not humiliate their wife.

Alphas can stay focused on the task at hand whether is is money, war or a woman.

Alphas are both young and old- though their ranks thin as they age, due to surrender or death. About 10% of younger men
have some of these characteristics, and from those, less than one in 50 will become what I would call a "Senior Alpha".
The Senior Alphas are age 35 plus and they will die an Alpha.

Alphas can be evil or some are forces for good. The most powerful Alpha will use the power of truth.

Women, especially American women, do not have any understanding of Alphas, and most have never met one.
Alphas are not the petty gangsta thug types. Boys like that are just human dildos and they cannot stand up to an
Alpha in any case. Sometimes they are used by Alphas as cannon fodder as Alphas can use these fools by appealing
to their vanity to clear minefields in life.

Evil Alphas prey on the weak. Good Alphas protect the weak.
The Good will protect the weak and powerless and will show mercy, even in war.
For this reason, good Alphas create a kind of constituency that evil Alphas cannot. This is one of reasons for
the inherent hatred of good Alphas by Evil. Ultimately, they can see their fate.

The daughters of Alphas have a kind of force field around them. They can push aside unwelcome men with a kind of
"Don't mess with my dad!" that can chill some "guy" to the bone. ("Guys" are these male creature things found in the USA and
other parts of the West.) This kind of girl knows her power is rooted in her
father and will typically seek the same kind of man to mate with, but will seek the approval of her father in the process.
If that happens successfully from generation to generation, a dynasty of sorts can be created.


Amen.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Banano » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:59 am

In Australia there is stigma of going to 3rd world countries to get a girl especially SEA,


you see assumption is that only people who are not successfull with local women go to 3rd world contry to use money as leverage,

it wouldnt be stigma if people went to france, holland, sweeden to get the girl or wife, the thing that its always women from the poorest places on earth,

please stop this AW get fat and chop hair off, are all american men with 6 pack when they turn 30 or 40? dont start me taking pix of australian, american or english men with beer bellyand awfull sense of fashion..

stop this bs about AW are entitlement bitches, do you know thai men is expected to pay dowry(cash) to girls parents if he wants to be with her, isnt that entitlement??


winston was in USA, visited Russia,ph and tw...
would you call his adventures success, romance wise?

USA- was really bad to winston

Russia/EE -the same, some pros rejected him due to his race, girls used him for gift etc without rewarding him back

PH- well this is where he claimed to found paradise but he admitted its low class/dirt poor girls that were into him(money obviosly played big part), on top of that he banged tons of bar girls in excahnge for $$

TW- what to say abt TW and girls, winston doesnt fit there, girls shun him, he made 100s of post why TW and Taiwanese women suck


so you gonna balme all these countries or common denominator?
if we send winston to Rio de Janeiro or Buenos Aires do you think he will have a blast with girls?
as roosh said, how you do abroad depends how well you do back home

Phoenix for example , tupac look alike, is very successfull with AW and no wonder he will be succesful anywhere in the world, be it 1st 2nd or 3rd world country


you know HA is an illusion when founder cant get laid abroad
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:23 am

The source of this is JEALOUSLY, ENVY, and RACISM on the part of white women towards Asian women.

Haven't you noticed how white women constantly try to shame men away from Asian women? White women are always calling Asian women as sluts, whores, etc.

Why is this? It is because white women are JEALOUS of Asian women. White women KNOW that Asian women are superior to them in all ways.

Basically, white women are just trying to keep their monopoly over American men and are trying to shame them away from the competition.

As for beta males. Most men who prefer white women over Asian women are pathetic, p***y whipped manginas. I would definitely NOT call them alpha males. At this stage, only the beta male mangina losers are the ones supporting or dating white women. Real men, intelligent men, are all giving up on western women and going for foreign girls and Asian girls.

Once again, any man who is so pathetic as to allow himself to be shamed into dating white women over Asian women is a pathetic, p***y whipped, beta male mangina loser.

REAL MEN want REAL WOMEN (foreign women).
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby odbo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:36 am

..blah blah blah.. laid
..blah blah blah.. roosh
..blah blah blah.. manginas
..blah blah blah.. alpha male
..blah blah blah.. foreign women
..blah blah blah.. 1000 cock stare
..blah blah blah.. 8 out of 10
..blah blah blah.. marriage
..blah blah blah.. feminism
..blah blah blah.. entitled
..blah blah blah.. racism
..blah blah blah.. p4p

Why don't the males on this forum ask themselves: Do i know what I what?

If the answer is yes, then ask yourself: Am I on the path to self-actualization?

if the answer is no: Am i making the world a better place through my actions?

Here's a tip, alpha males bring more to the table than a fork. And they certainly don't travel around the world for the purpose of shitting up the place, taking advantage of the poor and weak, stripping good people of their innocence, leaving behind disillusioned locals, orphaned half-breeds, and so on.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby OutWest » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:25 am

Banano wrote:In Australia there is stigma of going to 3rd world countries to get a girl especially SEA,


you see assumption is that only people who are not successfull with local women go to 3rd world contry to use money as leverage,

it wouldnt be stigma if people went to france, holland, sweeden to get the girl or wife, the thing that its always women from the poorest places on earth,

please stop this AW get fat and chop hair off, are all american men with 6 pack when they turn 30 or 40? dont start me taking pix of australian, american or english men with beer bellyand awfull sense of fashion..

stop this bs about AW are entitlement bitches, do you know thai men is expected to pay dowry(cash) to girls parents if he wants to be with her, isnt that entitlement??


winston was in USA, visited Russia,ph and tw...
would you call his adventures success, romance wise?

USA- was really bad to winston

Russia/EE -the same, some pros rejected him due to his race, girls used him for gift etc without rewarding him back

PH- well this is where he claimed to found paradise but he admitted its low class/dirt poor girls that were into him(money obviosly played big part), on top of that he banged tons of bar girls in excahnge for $$

TW- what to say abt TW and girls, winston doesnt fit there, girls shun him, he made 100s of post why TW and Taiwanese women suck


so you gonna balme all these countries or common denominator?
if we send winston to Rio de Janeiro or Buenos Aires do you think he will have a blast with girls?
as roosh said, how you do abroad depends how well you do back home

Phoenix for example , tupac look alike, is very successfull with AW and no wonder he will be succesful anywhere in the world, be it 1st 2nd or 3rd world country


you know HA is an illusion when founder cant get laid abroad


Who cares? Enjoy life in Australia and avoid those low class SE Asian girls. It sounds like Australia is your cup of tea, nothing wrong with that. Find some nice Australian girl and grow old, fat and happy together.

If you look up the stats on American women FAT, they have totally changed on average over the last couple of generations- they are very likely now to end up as fatties. Some men are into that, so a silver lining in every cloud, right? American men are not far behind their female counterparts in turning into lard-a$$es. What does that prove except that a smart person would not marry either one unless they are into whale watching?

I probably have 30 men on my email list that are happily living abroad with a wife or GF, in Asia and Latin America. Most of us seem pretty happy with our lives in the bedroom...and in the living room...and on the sofa...on the patio...and on top of the kitchen table.
But we are happy for ourselves, not for you. That is your job and we cannot do it for you and we will not take photos.

Some men are miserable abroad- others are happy in the very same city. Some men know all Aussies to be drunks and larrikins, while others know them be be good men and comrades. I find Aussies to be good men- worked with a great one from Melbourne for a couple of years in LA. All this only proves the perspective is a very big deal. If I am unhappy, I am a fool to insist that others be unhappy with me. All of us live our lives as trial runs...we are all beta versions.


Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby jboy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:10 am

odbo wrote:..blah blah blah.. laid
..blah blah blah.. roosh
..blah blah blah.. manginas
..blah blah blah.. alpha male
..blah blah blah.. foreign women
..blah blah blah.. 1000 cock stare
..blah blah blah.. 8 out of 10
..blah blah blah.. marriage
..blah blah blah.. feminism
..blah blah blah.. entitled
..blah blah blah.. racism
..blah blah blah.. p4p

Why don't the males on this forum ask themselves: Do i know what I what?

If the answer is yes, then ask yourself: Am I on the path to self-actualization?

if the answer is no: Am i making the world a better place through my actions?

Here's a tip, alpha males bring more to the table than a fork. And they certainly don't travel around the world for the purpose of shitting up the place, taking advantage of the poor and weak, stripping good people of their innocence, leaving behind disillusioned locals, orphaned half-breeds, and so on.



You gotta love odbo when he isn't talking about some racist stuff. This is the best response on this thread (outwest's description of a true alpha a very close 2nd best).
jboy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 am

Postby OutWest » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 am

jboy wrote:
odbo wrote:..blah blah blah.. laid
..blah blah blah.. roosh
..blah blah blah.. manginas
..blah blah blah.. alpha male
..blah blah blah.. foreign women
..blah blah blah.. 1000 cock stare
..blah blah blah.. 8 out of 10
..blah blah blah.. marriage
..blah blah blah.. feminism
..blah blah blah.. entitled
..blah blah blah.. racism
..blah blah blah.. p4p

Why don't the males on this forum ask themselves: Do i know what I what?

If the answer is yes, then ask yourself: Am I on the path to self-actualization?

if the answer is no: Am i making the world a better place through my actions?

Here's a tip, alpha males bring more to the table than a fork. And they certainly don't travel around the world for the purpose of shitting up the place, taking advantage of the poor and weak, stripping good people of their innocence, leaving behind disillusioned locals, orphaned half-breeds, and so on.



You gotta love odbo when he isn't talking about some racist stuff. This is the best response on this thread (outwest's description of a true alpha a very close 2nd best).



I would gladly agree.

"Here's a tip, alpha males bring more to the table than a fork. And they certainly don't travel around the world for the purpose of shitting up the place, taking advantage of the poor and weak, stripping good people of their innocence, leaving behind disillusioned locals, orphaned half-breeds, and so on."

Very funny and very true...gets a hat-tip from me...that is a quotable moment.


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby S_Parc » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Banano wrote:please stop this AW get fat and chop hair off, are all american men with 6 pack when they turn 30 or 40? dont start me taking pix of australian, american or english men with beer bellyand awfull sense of fashion..


You don't seem to get it ... AWs (my biological sister included), grow fat because on the inside, they don't care about either themselves or their husbands. All it takes to stay in shape is an exercise bike with some crunches and pushups. It isn't that hard to age gracefully but the self-loathing of AWs, causes many of them to turn into slobs. I'd seen 'em for myself at my 15th HS reunion.

Looking back, one of the few gals from my graduating class worth dating/marrying, married a decent *beta male* during her undergrad. Her husband was a techie, not a frat junkie. She then got herself an advanced degree and now teaches at a New England college while consulting for the water treatment industry. They're still together after a dozen years and she's still in great shape. I remember her on track/field and lacrosse, and she kept it up. Also, she'd avoided the catty clubs of women, who routinely tease/put down men or were social climbers. She was more studious and introspective and was cute and wore nice dresses from time to time, outside of jeans/slacks. And what's obvious is that neither her nor the husband are in the rapid aging dept because they're one of the few couples, who have a healthy daily dynamic. Unfortunately, as others have stated, they're in the top 5-15% of persons in the country. The rest, the so-called Alpha Male to Vapid { Ally McBeal/Sex In The City/Desperate Housewives } woman, are more typical.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby xiongmao » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:21 pm

My brother in law is very alpha. His new bride is Chinese.

You'll find that most Western alphas with yellow fever are out living in Singapore, HK, Japan with their beautiful Asian wives and girlfriends.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby S_Parc » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 pm

xiongmao wrote:My brother in law is very alpha. His new bride is Chinese.

You'll find that most Western alphas with yellow fever are out living in Singapore, HK, Japan with their beautiful Asian wives and girlfriends.


Yes, in fact, the American women ex-pats in those places, can't get a single date with an American ex-pat. I was actually taking 'em out to places, to cheer 'em up. But of course, not being a registered charity, I wasn't going to date 'em out of pity. Luckily for me, they knew their place and expected that I'd choose an Asian woman over them so they didn't bother with the old bait/switch techniques of the homeland.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], davewe, Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests