When a feminist runs a country...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

When a feminist runs a country...

Post by Voice of Reason »

This is just the sort of behavior you can expect from a feminist who becomes prime minister of a country:

Instead of a proper parliamentary debate, she just launches into an aggressive feminist tirade, filled with the words "sexism" and "misogyny".

When feminists get into power, instead of doing the best job they can, all they're concerned about is "putting men in their place."

On a side note she would never have become PM in the first place without affirmative action: http://www.emilyslist.org.au
Last edited by Voice of Reason on January 22nd, 2013, 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

after watching the first minute and a half , I had to close the video. My blood was boiling. I f***ing hate feminists.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

marklambo wrote:after watching the first minute and a half , I had to close the video. My blood was boiling. I f***ing hate feminists.
I lasted a whole one minute and 5 seconds! She bleats like a sheep :lol:
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

ryanx wrote:
marklambo wrote:after watching the first minute and a half , I had to close the video. My blood was boiling. I f***ing hate feminists.
I lasted a whole one minute and 5 seconds! She bleats like a sheep :lol:
lol. You can see the guy in the video smirking as she whines and complains. He's probably thinking.. "wow, you are one psychotic feminist cunt that hasn't had sex in 2 decades. Those cobwebs are starting to really build up in that disease infested vagina of yours"
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Just from watching a little, what I gather is that the opposition leader attacked the speaker for his sexism. In this case the prime minister has a fair point, the opposition leader is a hypocrite, sucking up to feminists, and fully deserves the bashing he got.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

lol australia is doomed if gillard wins the next election... No doubt she will create further laws to benefit women and disadvantage men.

I predict that more men will leave the country if she wins.

All the men should move overseas and leave the feminists to rot in their own filth. Lets see how long the country lasts when all the men are gone...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

OzGuy wrote:lol australia is doomed if gillard wins the next election... No doubt she will create further laws to benefit women and disadvantage men.

I predict that more men will leave the country if she wins.

All the men should move overseas and leave the feminists to rot in their own filth. Lets see how long the country lasts when all the men are gone...
Essentially, this is what would happen to the economy. :)

Complete with excuses and all.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

VoiceOfReason, please, please stop with the trolling. You talk about a woman running a country and then you post a video showing some dude having a go at another dude. You're just wasting people's time. Why do you do it?

Oh, wait.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I feel so sorry for Australia for having a female leader. Get out of there while you still can, boys. She isn't a feminist, she's an anti-male supremacist. And the country will be ran accordingly under her occult misandry.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I feel so sorry for Australia for having a female leader. Get out of there while you still can, boys. She isn't a feminist, she's an anti-male supremacist. And the country will be ran accordingly under her occult misandry.
I'm glad I got out of there while I could.

Did you know Gillard wasn't even voted in? She back-stabbed Rudd who was the previous leader of her own party (labor), and took over. So the Australian people didn't even vote her in, yet the feminists are quick to say "YAY WE HAVE A FEMALE PM!".

As much as I also hate Abbott, I hope he wins the next election. If Gillard stays then the country will get much worse for men.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Teal Lantern wrote:Essentially, this is what would happen to the economy. :)

Complete with excuses and all.
It's difficult to walk outside of the kitchen.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I feel so sorry for Australia for having a female leader. Get out of there while you still can, boys. She isn't a feminist, she's an anti-male supremacist. And the country will be ran accordingly under her occult misandry.
Just imagine if Hillary Clinton is elected President of the United States! :shock:

I can just imagine her passing laws in the US that further promote the feminist agenda.

Just the thought of her being president scares the crap out of me and I am sure scares the crap out of millions of men in the USA. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."