Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Girlfriend moving to England in March

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Girlfriend moving to England in March

Postby RobinHood » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Well my Bulgarian girlfriend has handed in her notice at work and is booked on a one way flight to Manchester, on March 2nd.

We have been seeing each since July last year and have made the decision to move in together. It's a big change for me as I have not lived with a woman for over 10 years (a terrible English woman for the record), my girlfriend has never lived with a man, so it should be interesting!

I know some of you will be thinking "don't bring her to the west as she will be corrupted", but the reality is that me moving to Bulgaria, is not an option.

Will keep you all informed of what life with a Bulgarian woman is like when she arrives.

Positives so far

+ Feminine, Sex when you want it, takes prides in her appearance, does not moan about cooking & cleaning, calm, happy with a £10 new dress, will never have more than 2 glasses of wine.

Negatives so far

- slow at getting going in the morning, if you want to leave the house at 9am, you need to tell her to aim for 8am.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions