Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why we should stop really giving a f**k about women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:55 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm







Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:58 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:Also another disgusting example of Asian female hypergamy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuiBjL09KY[/youtube]

This guy is Tae Yang, and yes his song is retarded because real men do not NEED girls. But let's ignore that for a moment. He is a very suave, good looking guy with excellent singing and dancing skills.

But you see he is only 5'3".

So when his fangirls got wind of this, they started trying to deny it because they could NEVER be attracted to him if he were that height challenged.

They care so much about his height that on numerous forums they bitch about his height or say they are no longer attracted, and many are that f***ing superficial. Many also say that if they were taller than him they would not consider him, but "luckily they are shorter than he is."

So f***ing females. They should all go suck on horse dick.


I've all but given up on Asian girls--both the Americanized and native born ones. They've become too superficial, judgmental, and White-washed unfortunately. Asians no longer have pride in their race, so, I say, screw them. Mind as well check out the Russian girls while I'm in Russia--they can't be any worse than Asian girls...can they?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:10 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Also another disgusting example of Asian female hypergamy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuiBjL09KY[/youtube]

This guy is Tae Yang, and yes his song is retarded because real men do not NEED girls. But let's ignore that for a moment. He is a very suave, good looking guy with excellent singing and dancing skills.

But you see he is only 5'3".

So when his fangirls got wind of this, they started trying to deny it because they could NEVER be attracted to him if he were that height challenged.

They care so much about his height that on numerous forums they bitch about his height or say they are no longer attracted, and many are that f***ing superficial. Many also say that if they were taller than him they would not consider him, but "luckily they are shorter than he is."

So f***ing females. They should all go suck on horse dick.


I've all but given up on Asian girls--both the Americanized and native born ones. They've become too superficial, judgmental, and White-washed unfortunately. Asians no longer have pride in their race, so, I say, screw them. Mind as well check out the Russian girls while I'm in Russia--they can't be any worse than Asian girls...can they?


Zboy so you are set to go to Russia? Same city as the one you pmed me about? When are you going?


Hopefully, sometime in February/March.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Banano wrote:This thread sound like MGTOW,

are we all gonna end up hating women? Is that really a solution or self destruction?


No. It would be (at least) unpleasant and very impractical to go through life hating half the population. :shock:
Declining to skydive on the basis that 60% of parachutes fail to open properly in no way requires a hatred of said parachutes.
It's just a rational choice based on assessment of risk. Even if the parachutes try to shame you by claiming you're afraid of commitment. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby S_Parc » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:It all seems like the global Hollywood Anti East Asian male psychops has succeeded because now more than ever, most Asian females are self-hating, as are many Asian males, and Asian males are left with much fewer potential mates due to the Hollywood and western propaganda/colonialist culture-exports. It seems like someone is trying to destroy the Asian race from the inside out by dividing and conquer, especially making East Asian men resent and hate East Asian women and then having East Asian women become total whores for men of other races. Even I have come to hate the majority of East Asian women because they are the most hypergamous and most bitchy and most slutty and most whorish women on the planet. Also mostly gold diggers.


As much I wish things were different, I believe you're pretty much on the mark.

Divide and conquer was the M.O. of the prior century's overseas British Empire, where with perhaps a couple of 100 thousand sailors and troops, they could control huge parcels of land from Egypt-to-East/South Africa, Indian subcontinent w/ Burma, and Malaysia. Normally, if all those territories were united, there would be nothing that Victoria could do about it w/o first inventing a nuclear missile, a century before Oppenheimer was born.

This is why I don't subscribe to publicduende's worldview and I'm very circumspect about giving advice on relationships. The whole one size fits all [ McCartney's & Lennon's "All You Need Is Love" ] doesn't work here. My experiences in Brazil, while night & day from my experiences growing up in Boston, isn't a general solution.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:06 pm

S_Parc wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:It all seems like the global Hollywood Anti East Asian male psychops has succeeded because now more than ever, most Asian females are self-hating, as are many Asian males, and Asian males are left with much fewer potential mates due to the Hollywood and western propaganda/colonialist culture-exports. It seems like someone is trying to destroy the Asian race from the inside out by dividing and conquer, especially making East Asian men resent and hate East Asian women and then having East Asian women become total whores for men of other races. Even I have come to hate the majority of East Asian women because they are the most hypergamous and most bitchy and most slutty and most whorish women on the planet. Also mostly gold diggers.


As much I wish things were different, I believe you're pretty much on the mark.

Divide and conquer was the M.O. of the prior century's overseas British Empire, where with perhaps a couple of 100 thousand sailors and troops, they could control huge parcels of land from Egypt-to-East/South Africa, Indian subcontinent w/ Burma, and Malaysia. Normally, if all those territories were united, there would be nothing that Victoria could do about it w/o first inventing a nuclear missile, a century before Oppenheimer was born.

This is why I don't subscribe to publicduende's worldview and I'm very circumspect about giving advice on relationships. The whole one size fits all [ McCartney's & Lennon's "All You Need Is Love" ] doesn't work here. My experiences in Brazil, while night & day from my experiences growing up in Boston, isn't a general solution.


That much I have understood, that not everybody shares my worldview. From this post and the one about American Beauty, I learn that there's a deep cultural rift between people who had my kind of family background, almost matriarchal (but not feminist) in nature and nurture, and those who were raised to comply with the obsessions and dysfunctions of a middle class US family. I now understand that that natural desire to nurture love, affection and trust, not treat your neighbour like a potential enemy, the ability to see beauty in the small and simple things of life; all this must be embedded in a man during his early years. If that process doesn't happen or is broken, what I see as incredibly obvious may be next to impossible to fathom.

Just one final note about your reluctancy to mingle with a Southern American extended family. It's precisely that plurality of nurturing, authority and role model figures that your kids will need for a solid emotional/moral development. Both Monica's younger brother and cousin had children from their (then) girlfriends at young age. Daniela and Susana, two wonderful little girls of 5 and 9 (if I don't go wrong). If it hadn't been for Monica's mom, auntie and the extended family embracing them and giving the love, support and discipline of three families put together, they would have never turned out the smart, sweet and considerate girls they are. Ever thought of the shortcomings of that nuclear Yankee family with minimal outside interference, especially when both parents have full-time jobs or, worst still, either or both of them turn out being abusive nutcase? Who would you call then? Social services? Ghostbusters? :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:20 pm

No, I can see it as you do publicduende. What happened is I just killed my childhood. The person I was before age nineteen seems like a separate entity. That's when I quit college too. It's like I'm really only two years old.

Sad, but a necessary process of recovery.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby publicduende » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:33 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:Also another disgusting example of Asian female hypergamy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuiBjL09KY[/youtube]

This guy is Tae Yang, and yes his song is retarded because real men do not NEED girls. But let's ignore that for a moment. He is a very suave, good looking guy with excellent singing and dancing skills.

But you see he is only 5'3".

So when his fangirls got wind of this, they started trying to deny it because they could NEVER be attracted to him if he were that height challenged.

They care so much about his height that on numerous forums they bitch about his height or say they are no longer attracted, and many are that f***ing superficial. Many also say that if they were taller than him they would not consider him, but "luckily they are shorter than he is."

http://forums.allkpop.com/threads/why-d ... 3-54.8043/

Read this f***ing thread with all these f***ing East Asian females trying to "defend" him and say he is actually taller and cannot accept that he is height challenged.

So the f**k what if he is only 5'3"?

If they bitch that much about Tae Yang's height, then I am majorly screwed if I go to East Asia being 5'6".

Same situation I go through. I'm good looking, muscular, a decent fighter, and have multiple talents most people could only hope to have. But girls say "if you were taller, I'd date you." Bitch, I can wipe the floor with the asses of most 6'+ guys and wipe the floor with several of them if they have no martial arts training, so go kill yourself.

So f***ing females. They should all go suck on horse dick.


Oh no...what a silly example to cry "hypergamy" and shove shite on the ladies, mate, come on now. :lol: Young (and spoiled, immature) female fans debating about the diminutive stature of their favourite pop (rock, RnB) star is as old as music itself! Prince is 1.58, Mark Owen from Take That is 1.65m. U2's Bono is 1.68. Even the rock giant that is Kurt Cobain was no taller than 1.70. And the list goes on...

Please don't take it as an insult: you just sound so bitter and enraged when one of the bars of your mental cage resonates at this or that real life episode. When will you break free from that little beaten samurai prison of yours and live life at its fullest? Finish off your degree and start traveling to Russia, Japan, Thailand. Meet your ancestral families still living in East Asia, learn, explore. Let the soothing power of everyday life common sense heal your wounds and childhood traumas.

Do it, really.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:36 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:48 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm curious if you guys read any of Henry Makow's work.
He writes a lot about this trend from the perspective that it is worldwide and deliberate.
http://www.henrymakow.com/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby S_Parc » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

publicduende wrote:reluctancy to mingle with a Southern American extended family. It's precisely that plurality of nurturing, authority and role model figures that your kids will need for a solid emotional/moral development.


It's not all fun & games, which I know isn't your true message, but sometimes, your communication makes it appear that way.

In those multi-Banyan tree extended families, one can't simply cap off one area of dysfunctionality, by ignoring others. In the US, we have a *black sheep* system (ok, it's not quite a system but you get what I mean :wink: ) where some parts of the branch which don't mingle with others. My dad's done a pretty good job in alienating others :roll: over the ages. I'm actually hoping to patch up some things when he passes away, which I'm expecting to occur within a decade. As for Brazil, where it would be nice if it were just my GF, her siblings, parents, and a few uncles/aunts, it wouldn't be a problem. But it's all over the place and there are politics and hidden alliances abound. It's much closer to a semi-jovial medieval court system than the world I'd come from. Back in college, I had nearly 100 acquaintance and friends. Thus, I'm not a reclusive personality, cloistered in some studio apartment, hiding from interacting with others. The difference is that it's much more challenging to say 'no' over there, than here. It's taken personally and not by one person but by many others, some whom you may not have even met. Thus, either you really love that style of politicking or it isn't your cup of tea.
Last edited by S_Parc on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby abcdavid01 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Bruce Lee was probably an anti-Communist. He never spoke out about politics, but I suspect he would have had he lived longer and it's possible to infer his opinions based on his overall life philosophy. Jackie Chan is the opposite, although it's hard to say because, again, I don't consider China Communist anymore. Does Jackie Chan support Communism or the Party as it is today? I don't know.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests