Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Two hoodrat teens attack older man in NY subway

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby expatasiaseeker » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Learn how to defend yourself.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyEB4eTYuxg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijmkn2cgSog[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btocmQCA_B0[/youtube]
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am







Re: Two hoodrat teens attack older man in NY subway

Postby Andrewww » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Renata wrote:I was thinking along the same lines, .. if I got attacked I would really have no defense ... the only thing I think I can do is poke them in the eyes ... maybe an aerosol or can of deodorant used like pepper spray can work, then beat them with an umbrella :oops:


The problem with self defense weapons that are not legal (like brass knuckles) is that you can get in major trouble if you use them.
Pepper spray is legal and a major advantage is that you get to keep your distance. Just spray him (or them) in the eyes followed by a kick in the balls. They're not getting up from that.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:57 pm

fuzzy_corleone wrote:We don't even know the back story. For all we know the old guy could have been a pervert trying to cop a feel.


What a terribly mangina conclusion you've come up with.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Re: Two hoodrat teens attack older man in NY subway

Postby Renata » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Andrewww wrote:
Renata wrote:I was thinking along the same lines, .. if I got attacked I would really have no defense ... the only thing I think I can do is poke them in the eyes ... maybe an aerosol or can of deodorant used like pepper spray can work, then beat them with an umbrella :oops:


The problem with self defense weapons that are not legal (like brass knuckles) is that you can get in major trouble if you use them.
Pepper spray is legal and a major advantage is that you get to keep your distance. Just spray him (or them) in the eyes followed by a kick in the balls. They're not getting up from that.

In my country one would get charged for weapons possession just for having pepper spray. I guess in the US it's ok to carry it which is really good.

every country has different lists of do's & don'ts when it comes to weapons.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby fuzzy_corleone » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:10 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:We don't even know the back story. For all we know the old guy could have been a pervert trying to cop a feel.


What a terribly mangina conclusion you've come up with.


More like a logical conclusion. I'm not defending the guy nor the girls. The video failed to depict the events leading up to the altercation. We simply don't know why they're fighting.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 am

fuzzy_corleone wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:We don't even know the back story. For all we know the old guy could have been a pervert trying to cop a feel.


What a terribly mangina conclusion you've come up with.


More like a logical conclusion. I'm not defending the guy nor the girls. The video failed to depict the events leading up to the altercation. We simply don't know why they're fighting.


If that is your idea of logic, you need to surgically remove the vagina between your legs. Only a feminazi would believe that it is okay to assault and hospitalize an elderly man because "maybe he tried to sexually harass those poor, helpless girls".
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby skateboardstephen » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The Rayon McIntosh case comes to mind. Except he laid the smackdown on those sheboons.

:D


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yta_H2d93uI[/youtube][/url]
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:25 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:The Rayon McIntosh case comes to mind. Except he laid the smackdown on those sheboons.

:D


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yta_H2d93uI[/youtube][/url]



:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It never fails. Everytime I see the word all_that_is_man I think of Uncle Ruckus. lol. I thought I was the only one. He gives me a good laugh. Have you seen the episode where Uncle Ruckus feel in love with that Black woman when he could NOT put a Black female stereotype on her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO4xZel6C04
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests