Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are there differences between western women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:51 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm glad this topic has been brought up, mainly because I live in Mexico (a western country) now and the women here are absolutely no different than American women other than they are far more beautiful here than American women will ever be. The attitude is the same however: fear of men, exclusively dates deadbeats, must be introduced to men by a third party, hates all men from the day she turns 25 until she dies, money-hungry, won't even acknowledge a good man unless she is underage or a postmenopausal old whale, etc.
Thankfully I did not travel for the sole purpose of finding a girlfriend like the rest of the saps on these forums. But back on topic. I would argue that there are only very little differences among (not "between", my good man) western women, and most of which is only their short-term behavior and their physical appearances. For example, a woman from, say, Belize may at first seem like a feminine, understanding, and sweet person, but her long-term behavior will reveal that she is clearly no different than a man-hating Shaniqua from the welfare-rich ghettos of Los Angeles. Or a woman from, say, Canada may look like a young Jennifer Connelly, but her long-term behavior will reveal that she has the personality of a career-obsessed, American feminazi. Overall, you're getting a better bang for your buck with non-American western women, but this still does not make them ideal for relationships in the long-term. But, you boys know this already.


ATIM, I am requesting your intuition here. I am relocating specifically for the women. I do believe your criticism about MX and BZ -- better than AW, but not perfect overall. Where would you guess they might be better?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Postby zboy1 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:39 pm

eurobrat wrote:I can see that Winston's forum attracts 90% mentally insane people.


Well, datingcoach has a difference of opinion, which does not necessarily make him "mentally insane." We shouldn't attack anyone that is willing to come on the forum and express a different viewpoint that run counter to the mainstream, or else, we run the risk of becoming just another heavily moderated forum where dissent and disagreements are squelched.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Banano » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:43 pm

There are many French girls in Phuket , I tried to chat up a few and I can tell you they are just like the rest of westen women, used to getting attention from guys, so you have to be better than 10 other guys who flirted with her or tried to picked her up that week

Western world sucks wheen it comes to dating and women, not because western women are inherently bad or evil, its simply because they have jobs just like men have, she doesnt need man to survive, she can drive brand new car if she wants to, live in 1 bedroom apartment with 2 cats, take vacation of her choice.
When woman have all these option she will turn cold, be hard to please, become very very selective who she fcks,dates and marries
p***y, especially younger ones have much more value than dicks do, dicks are plentifull, p***y is scarce

American HA folks need to understand that they are not the only ones who have problems with dating,
Just think,whole india, arab countries and china are p***y starved, in these places even masturbation is considered a sin, at least americans can wank without feeling guilty

everywhere sucks unless you are better than your competition, rmbr that, you guys want easy good quality p***y but every single man on this planet wants that too, its competative enviroments and in such enviroment most of men are losers, being average will not cut it (and all of you guys are either average or bellow average)
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Jester wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I'm glad this topic has been brought up, mainly because I live in Mexico (a western country) now and the women here are absolutely no different than American women other than they are far more beautiful here than American women will ever be. The attitude is the same however: fear of men, exclusively dates deadbeats, must be introduced to men by a third party, hates all men from the day she turns 25 until she dies, money-hungry, won't even acknowledge a good man unless she is underage or a postmenopausal old whale, etc.
Thankfully I did not travel for the sole purpose of finding a girlfriend like the rest of the saps on these forums. But back on topic. I would argue that there are only very little differences among (not "between", my good man) western women, and most of which is only their short-term behavior and their physical appearances. For example, a woman from, say, Belize may at first seem like a feminine, understanding, and sweet person, but her long-term behavior will reveal that she is clearly no different than a man-hating Shaniqua from the welfare-rich ghettos of Los Angeles. Or a woman from, say, Canada may look like a young Jennifer Connelly, but her long-term behavior will reveal that she has the personality of a career-obsessed, American feminazi. Overall, you're getting a better bang for your buck with non-American western women, but this still does not make them ideal for relationships in the long-term. But, you boys know this already.


ATIM, I am requesting your intuition here. I am relocating specifically for the women. I do believe your criticism about MX and BZ -- better than AW, but not perfect overall. Where would you guess they might be better?


It depends on what you are looking for. If you are relocating solely for women, I would not stay in the Americas (United States of America, North America, Latin America, Central America, South America), but I would check out the eastern hemisphere. Really just depends on you.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:28 am

Jester wrote:I am relocating specifically for the women. I do believe your criticism about MX and BZ -- better than AW, but not perfect overall. Where would you guess they might be better?


If you feel P.I. is not for you, countries with names ending in -stan.
Keep in mind they are only "better" because GovHubby doesn't have the scratch to carry them.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby datingcoach » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 pm

In my own experience,
I have worked with women from east Europe and west europe in the same team. I have witnessed that women from east europe were very different from west europe. They never tried to challenge me, they came to me to ask questions, they invited to their group, they never tried to do male bashing.
I felt it was like pushing the button. In terms of relationship, this is how i sum up eastern europe. This is a "push the button" thing.

i grew up in France and after travelling i have been able to compare french women to other women. I have found they were not the most beautiful. I have surprised by the beauty of women from north europe. (Latvia and north Russia). Long legs, small waist and nice hips...
I thought those women would have very high expectations but in fact,
they all want to work and have a career. It is crazy to see the number of russian women who study in areas traditionally for men like Information technology, engineering.
I have been told, it was heritated from the soviet era, when everybody worked and when women had to do the same things than men. Don't get me wrong i am not a communist.
------
Dating coach for western men who 100% supports global dating. Visit my website
Whoever you are, whatever you do, that will never be enough for a western european or american woman.
datingcoach
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:47 am

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:59 am

DatingCoach,
You may be right that French women can be snobby and picky, like American women can. But that doesn't mean they are the same. Why don't you come to America and see for yourself? What we say about them here are just words. The reality is much worse. Once you experience American women, you'll see what we mean. Some things are not understandable with mere words. This is one of them.

Furthermore, I've met women from England and Ireland, and although they are not desperate or easy, they are still far more down to earth and easier to connect with than American women. Several guys I know have agreed based on the English women they know. So no, western women are not all in one category. Some are far easier to connect with and talk to. I've experienced this first hand.

Also, French and Americans are very different. No one considers French and American people to be similar. Ask anyone in France. The society in France is far more sane and healthy in many ways. French people have longer lifespans than Americans too. Look at the big picture.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23575
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby datingcoach » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:23 am

1. I thought about it. Actually, it is been a while i didn't meet american women. I think i have met the last ones back in 2007. I also lived in Canada in 2005. That's a long time ago. And i forgot how they were. So i tried to remember my own encounters with american women and compare it to my european encounters. I especially remember US women that came to my french university. None of the french guys wanted to date them (including me). They were repulsive and they think they were attractive. I know it because i created a language exchange between french and english. I totally bypassed those meetings from my mind because i have been so disappointed by american women. They were so much sexually frustrated. here i talk about 100% of the american girls who came to my university. they were more frustrated than any other foreign students, like lebanese, egyptian or any other middle eastern women.

After thinking about all my american encounters (10-20 girls) Yes, american women are worst than french women and western european women in general. American women have definitely a stronger ego. Many think they are someone when they did nothing in their life. They love to hear themselves talking.

Now, I remember how asexual american women were. When i was in a face to face conversation with an american woman, i had the feeling they were asexual. Still, in western europe, there are feminine women.

In this context, i think that a man has to be really pushy to be successful in the USA. I think lots of alcohol has to be involved and i understand why there are so many guys who should take care of false rape allegation in the US. Since they have to do anything, since there is no feedback. There is always a danger of being sued because i think that US women are very much asexual.
------
Dating coach for western men who 100% supports global dating. Visit my website
Whoever you are, whatever you do, that will never be enough for a western european or american woman.
datingcoach
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:47 am

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:25 am

Maybe Western White Women because this is who I assume you all are talking about are just tired of the same ol'e White man, who all behave more or less the same way.

Some drink heavier than others, some smoke, but all have the same basic problems.

No rhythm and can't dance. Never made an effort to learn because their father's couldn't dance either and in their day it wasn't needed.

Now you need to differentiate yourself from other White men. This is where PUA and being a douche bag comes in.

So you have to become a douche to get most women to notice you? As I said maybe the problem is White men in Western world have become boring and predictable?

The social pressure however for White women to maintain the status quo keep interracial numbers artificially low. Fraying racial relations in the US keep the growth of IR slow and also put pressure on this relationships to succeed despite the fact that socially, in secret the majority of White are not supportive, especially those over 50 (Baby Boomers).

I shouldn't have to tell you this, news stories and article appear all the time.

But as White men, this subject doesn't concern you much so you ignore it and go around blaming feminism, western culture, etc.

While there some problems in Western Culture, they are correctable if Men were MEN and more proactive instead of whiners and complainers.

I am speaking to those without even a Passport card....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:40 am

Just to add, then some White men have the nerve to suggest only low quality White women want Black men. Sure if women you normally reject anyway for not being pretty enough to impress your worthless friends.

While some Black men do specifically pick on low quality women (looks wise), not all do and end up with the exact type of White woman most White men crave.

Its just some BM are lazy and like low hanging fruit. Oh and White men don't do the same thing? You bet your sweet ass they do, they are men, just as lazy and love low hanging fruit too, only to try and sell you that their girl is pretty or beautiful and we all know that's not the case.

They do that sh*t in other countries too. Most of the Flips I see White dudes with (not that they are prizes themselves) are average to below average looking.

The truth is the average guy is not dating pretty women (7 and higher) 90% of the time, because the effort it takes in Western countries is like the gauntlet of love.

This is really a problem is rural areas, not just in the US but all over the world.

This is why Europe might be bad for the typical White guy but good for Minorities, of course the truth hurts and some don't wanna hear that.

@Peter, sigh Why you talking to a girl half your age and then suggest she would have a long term relationship with you only if you wanted children, which you already have and said you don't want more.

Well no sh*t sherlock, that's why you should rebuff any advances from women under 40. You should be looking at women no younger than 40 because ALL those women will want children and the ones that don't, don't want you either.
Last edited by djfourmoney on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby HouseMD » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:33 pm

A woman from France and a woman from America are far more alike than they are different. The only reason many Americans do well in some of the other western European nations is novelty factor- you would be surprised how many girls just want to say they've slept with an American.

I can't believe how many men are relocating solely for women. Such an attitude won't give you what you need to be happy in another country for the rest of your life. Plus you will soon learn that as different as a woman from China and a woman from Canada can be, there is still very much about them that is the same. They still want your resources, it is just more cut and dry. They still want a man that excites them, but are more likely to put up with a man that is not. I could make a list of female constants that don't really change from country to country, but the point is this: the women may be a bit different as you move from place to place, but it is you that stays the same. Improve yourself as best as you can, and analyze carefully your true feelings toward women. A guy who holds residual animosity toward women in general will have some trouble scoring a quality woman in any country- they can sense it, and want no part of it.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby HouseMD » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Banano wrote:being average will not cut it (and all of you guys are either average or bellow average)

Hey now, let's not make everyone guilty by association. Some of us actually know what a real vagina feels like and haven't paid for the experience.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:42 pm

HouseMD wrote:A woman from France and a woman from America are far more alike than they are different. The only reason many Americans do well in some of the other western European nations is novelty factor- you would be surprised how many girls just want to say they've slept with an American.

I can't believe how many men are relocating solely for women. Such an attitude won't give you what you need to be happy in another country for the rest of your life. Plus you will soon learn that as different as a woman from China and a woman from Canada can be, there is still very much about them that is the same. They still want your resources, it is just more cut and dry. They still want a man that excites them, but are more likely to put up with a man that is not. I could make a list of female constants that don't really change from country to country, but the point is this: the women may be a bit different as you move from place to place, but it is you that stays the same. Improve yourself as best as you can, and analyze carefully your true feelings toward women. A guy who holds residual animosity toward women in general will have some trouble scoring a quality woman in any country- they can sense it, and want no part of it.


I agree that women are largely the same as far as the basics go.

The difference is Government interference and social movements. Europe has experienced over a 100 years of war, ummm don't you think that has impacted the amount of available men? I don't buy the "He's American novelty", because it doesn't match what I have heard from women that have been married to both.

Americans generally have a more upbeat and open attitude and that is attractive to European women. You are not suppose to lower your standards which is also what happens with men desperate to find a woman for a relationship. Again, that's perfectly okay. Just don't try to sell me your girl is fine, in fact don't post pictures and don't talk about her if you don't want an honest opinion from some men.

30-40 years after the height of the Feminist Movement, we are slowly finding out the truth about what happen and its impacts on the explosion of -

White women over 35 having their first child (separation of the classes). So when women go on shows like "To The Contrary" are exactly those women that are focusing on career, having children later and later but claim to be concerned for the working class women. On top of that you have the right wing who refused to have any discussion around birth control. Black women are abusing the social safety net by having the majority of Black children out of wedlock and using Planned Parenthood as birth control.

I may cut out all the crazy phone calls Tommy Sotomayor gets (and post them here/my blog) during his 5-6-7 hour shows from the same type of Black women I am talking about, just to cement what I am saying and remove any doubt. This also exposes the nothing to lose attitude of most Black men who keep sticking unprotected penises inside these women.

Combine all this together and you have Marriage 2.0, a social safety net that encourages (pretends to discourage it) single motherhood and at least 70% of men disenfranchised, flaying around like fish in a dry lake bed or a rudderless ship with no idea where to go or what to do.

In closing I will agree Western Europe is only slightly less worst. Eastern Europe is wide open, it's just that Russia's economy is WAY ahead of Ukraine's, that should be taken into account; if you're a White guy.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby HouseMD » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:14 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
HouseMD wrote:A woman from France and a woman from America are far more alike than they are different. The only reason many Americans do well in some of the other western European nations is novelty factor- you would be surprised how many girls just want to say they've slept with an American.

I can't believe how many men are relocating solely for women. Such an attitude won't give you what you need to be happy in another country for the rest of your life. Plus you will soon learn that as different as a woman from China and a woman from Canada can be, there is still very much about them that is the same. They still want your resources, it is just more cut and dry. They still want a man that excites them, but are more likely to put up with a man that is not. I could make a list of female constants that don't really change from country to country, but the point is this: the women may be a bit different as you move from place to place, but it is you that stays the same. Improve yourself as best as you can, and analyze carefully your true feelings toward women. A guy who holds residual animosity toward women in general will have some trouble scoring a quality woman in any country- they can sense it, and want no part of it.


I agree that women are largely the same as far as the basics go.

The difference is Government interference and social movements. Europe has experienced over a 100 years of war, ummm don't you think that has impacted the amount of available men? I don't buy the "He's American novelty", because it doesn't match what I have heard from women that have been married to both.

Americans generally have a more upbeat and open attitude and that is attractive to European women. You are not suppose to lower your standards which is also what happens with men desperate to find a woman for a relationship. Again, that's perfectly okay. Just don't try to sell me your girl is fine, in fact don't post pictures and don't talk about her if you don't want an honest opinion from some men.

30-40 years after the height of the Feminist Movement, we are slowly finding out the truth about what happen and its impacts on the explosion of -

White women over 35 having their first child (separation of the classes). So when women go on shows like "To The Contrary" are exactly those women that are focusing on career, having children later and later but claim to be concerned for the working class women. On top of that you have the right wing who refused to have any discussion around birth control. Black women are abusing the social safety net by having the majority of Black children out of wedlock and using Planned Parenthood as birth control.

I may cut out all the crazy phone calls Tommy Sotomayor gets (and post them here/my blog) during his 5-6-7 hour shows from the same type of Black women I am talking about, just to cement what I am saying and remove any doubt. This also exposes the nothing to lose attitude of most Black men who keep sticking unprotected penises inside these women.

Combine all this together and you have Marriage 2.0, a social safety net that encourages (pretends to discourage it) single motherhood and at least 70% of men disenfranchised, flaying around like fish in a dry lake bed or a rudderless ship with no idea where to go or what to do.

In closing I will agree Western Europe is only slightly less worst. Eastern Europe is wide open, it's just that Russia's economy is WAY ahead of Ukraine's, that should be taken into account; if you're a White guy.

I definitely oversold the novelty bit. I just meant in comparison to the locals, I felt like I did better because I was American. I had three girls along the way that explicitly stated they had a thing for Americans, from France, Poland, and Ukraine. I definitely do not feel it would be any advantage in seeking a long term relationship, but gives you an edge when you're on the prowl for a fling.

Americans of the sort that travel are definitely more outgoing than many locals, plus the communication barriers often lead to many guys appearing smoother than they are due to locals not picking up on little things that other Americans might find off. So we all get a little boost to the charisma, unless they hate the States.

And the western entitlement culture is creating a new breed of woman not seen in countries lacking social programs. It's depressing the way some women here game the system for benefits at the expense of their children and the fathers of their children.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:51 pm

HouseMD wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
HouseMD wrote:A woman from France and a woman from America are far more alike than they are different. The only reason many Americans do well in some of the other western European nations is novelty factor- you would be surprised how many girls just want to say they've slept with an American.

I can't believe how many men are relocating solely for women. Such an attitude won't give you what you need to be happy in another country for the rest of your life. Plus you will soon learn that as different as a woman from China and a woman from Canada can be, there is still very much about them that is the same. They still want your resources, it is just more cut and dry. They still want a man that excites them, but are more likely to put up with a man that is not. I could make a list of female constants that don't really change from country to country, but the point is this: the women may be a bit different as you move from place to place, but it is you that stays the same. Improve yourself as best as you can, and analyze carefully your true feelings toward women. A guy who holds residual animosity toward women in general will have some trouble scoring a quality woman in any country- they can sense it, and want no part of it.


I agree that women are largely the same as far as the basics go.

The difference is Government interference and social movements. Europe has experienced over a 100 years of war, ummm don't you think that has impacted the amount of available men? I don't buy the "He's American novelty", because it doesn't match what I have heard from women that have been married to both.

Americans generally have a more upbeat and open attitude and that is attractive to European women. You are not suppose to lower your standards which is also what happens with men desperate to find a woman for a relationship. Again, that's perfectly okay. Just don't try to sell me your girl is fine, in fact don't post pictures and don't talk about her if you don't want an honest opinion from some men.

30-40 years after the height of the Feminist Movement, we are slowly finding out the truth about what happen and its impacts on the explosion of -

White women over 35 having their first child (separation of the classes). So when women go on shows like "To The Contrary" are exactly those women that are focusing on career, having children later and later but claim to be concerned for the working class women. On top of that you have the right wing who refused to have any discussion around birth control. Black women are abusing the social safety net by having the majority of Black children out of wedlock and using Planned Parenthood as birth control.

I may cut out all the crazy phone calls Tommy Sotomayor gets (and post them here/my blog) during his 5-6-7 hour shows from the same type of Black women I am talking about, just to cement what I am saying and remove any doubt. This also exposes the nothing to lose attitude of most Black men who keep sticking unprotected penises inside these women.

Combine all this together and you have Marriage 2.0, a social safety net that encourages (pretends to discourage it) single motherhood and at least 70% of men disenfranchised, flaying around like fish in a dry lake bed or a rudderless ship with no idea where to go or what to do.

In closing I will agree Western Europe is only slightly less worst. Eastern Europe is wide open, it's just that Russia's economy is WAY ahead of Ukraine's, that should be taken into account; if you're a White guy.

I definitely oversold the novelty bit. I just meant in comparison to the locals, I felt like I did better because I was American. I had three girls along the way that explicitly stated they had a thing for Americans, from France, Poland, and Ukraine. I definitely do not feel it would be any advantage in seeking a long term relationship, but gives you an edge when you're on the prowl for a fling.

Americans of the sort that travel are definitely more outgoing than many locals, plus the communication barriers often lead to many guys appearing smoother than they are due to locals not picking up on little things that other Americans might find off. So we all get a little boost to the charisma, unless they hate the States.

And the western entitlement culture is creating a new breed of woman not seen in countries lacking social programs. It's depressing the way some women here game the system for benefits at the expense of their children and the fathers of their children.


What's wrong with women having a thing for men from the dominate culture? As I said, we are generally upbeat and self-starters (though you would have to wonder with the people around here). This is attractive to women, why would they want a man that's too serious and doesn't know how to have a good time?

I don't see that as novelty I see that as life with you might be enjoyable overall, much more up than it is down. Some areas of America don't have the depressing weather that's everywhere in Europe but the Mediterranean Coast countries who are also blamed for the EU financial crisis for being lazy and receiving the most benefits/aid from the EU Government.

Brits are self-deprecating way too much and I can see how that could be a turnoff to women because they want a man confident in himself. It seems only Brits with money are confident. French men are a bit rigid and that needs explanation. The French overall belief they have the best culture in the world and best social democracy. This leads to the snobby attitude some French people have, especially those with money. So most middle class French people feel entitled and like I said believe they have the greatest country. How is that not hard to believe when the world constantly talks about how good french food is, french pastry, the social safety net and respect for the arts? Upper class Americans even rave about it...

If you oversold the novelty bit, you are underselling yourself as an American man, a doctor in-fact and women especially women from Eastern Europe would and should be ALL OVER you unless you look like Shrek...

As long as your goals are inline with hers and she meets the requirements to make a good wife, I really wouldn't be concerned that if the girl in the bed next to you only f***ed you because you're an American and nothing else.

I'd say that HIGHLY UNLIKELY, accept maybe with Rich Russian girls who are on the scale of 1-10 are 9's... Then yes you might be a nice distraction in her search for a Russian Oligarch.

Again I think this is part of the problem. American culture has beaten men up so much that men who shouldn't be questioning themselves are doing so.

The country is coming undone, no reason for you to go down with the ship MD.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests