American women going happier abroad, too?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

American women going happier abroad, too?

Post by onethousandknives »

This is pretty anecdotal, but I know two girls my age (will be 22) who are doing this. Both I know from ice skating. One is a coach, she was born in Germany but raised here and is for all intents and purposes American, but still proud of being German I guess, she has German flags on her skates and wears a Germany jacket. Her fiancée is from the Netherlands. The other (who I would have liked to got to know better) is somewhat like me. Very big on Japanese culture, her goal was to teach ESL in Japan and (presumably) find a guy there. No boyfriend here at all, even though she's amazing looking and very smart. Both of these girls I'd say are much more intelligent than average, and much more like "worldly" in the sense they like things from outside of American culture.

I found this interesting, seeing girls in the same boat, just because they're "different" and intelligent and don't listen to

all the time, and also don't smoke weed and go clubbing, and have interests in things outside of America.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Yep they are much more intelligent and worldly than western women. Here in Switzerland I have already met several women doing PHD's. In Australia most women are stupid and also proud of it. I cant even have a real conversation with them because they don't understand what I'm saying.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

OzGuy wrote:Yep they are much more intelligent and worldly than western women. Here in Switzerland I have already met several women doing PHD's. In Australia most women are stupid and also proud of it. I cant even have a real conversation with them because they don't understand what I'm saying.
And what's so "funny" is that you aren't nebulously articulate; your sentimental postings are coherently profound. I follow what you say all of the time. It saddens me that too many (if not almost all) people in Western countries cannot be at an intellectual disposition like a lot of us unsung, virtuous men here at H.A. are.

I bring up SharePoint or basic DWORD algorithm and they cannot dance onbeat to the rhythm. lol I wanted to make that rhyme.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

It's probably because foreign women have other interests besides the latest fads, entertainment tonight and Paris Hilton's latest boyfriend.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

American women do not stop to consider the fact that foreign men, such as Asian men or Russian men or African men or South American men are NOT a bunch of p***y-whipped beta-male manginas like most American men are.

And thus, the men will NOT put up with the feminist bullshit and attitudes of American women.

This is one point that American women do not consider, and it will be the point that usually destroys their relationships with the foreign man. Or in some cases, ends up with the American woman dead, because she offended the foreign man so badly (look at some of the recent cases in the UK where white women married immigrant Muslim men who later on murdered the ladies because the Muslim men felt dishonored by them.)

American/western women are too stupid to even know the mess they are getting themselves into by dating or marrying a foreign guy.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

AW often come over for British guys.

They're deluded if they think a foreign guy won't cheat on them. I think AM are probably the least likely to cheat.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: American women going happier abroad, too?

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

onethousandknives wrote:This is pretty anecdotal, but I know two girls my age (will be 22) who are doing this. Both I know from ice skating. One is a coach, she was born in Germany but raised here and is for all intents and purposes American, but still proud of being German I guess, she has German flags on her skates and wears a Germany jacket. Her fiancée is from the Netherlands. The other (who I would have liked to got to know better) is somewhat like me. Very big on Japanese culture, her goal was to teach ESL in Japan and (presumably) find a guy there. No boyfriend here at all, even though she's amazing looking and very smart. Both of these girls I'd say are much more intelligent than average, and much more like "worldly" in the sense they like things from outside of American culture.

I found this interesting, seeing girls in the same boat, just because they're "different" and intelligent and don't listen to

all the time, and also don't smoke weed and go clubbing, and have interests in things outside of America.
No offense, but your two Ameri¢unt friends can go fu¢k themselves. Sorry, buddy, but if they are modern-day American females, then the femisphere indoctrination has already taken effect. They are not "better than the other American females" just because they have friendzoned you (as opposed to ignoring you completely). Lots of Ameri¢unts take interest in Japanese culture; most sit around all day illegally downloading anime, most have an unhealthy obsession with transvestite androgynous Asian singers, and most even dress like "otaku" slutbags (or in drag) at the local comic conventions. Besides this, her interest in "teaching ESL in Asian" is likely only motivated by her likelihood to get a free ride to Asian and live out her Asian-worshiping ways and sleep with as many "Gackt look-a-likes" as her dismal fantasies will allow. Remember, Ameri¢unts go where their spoiled as$es will get a free ride, and this is their main "goal" when it comes to teaching English abroad anywhere. As for your American friend who was raised in the U.S. and is "for all intents and purposes American", yet sports German flags - well it goes without saying that she's an Ameri¢unt just the same. Besides, isn't Germany (which I'm sure is a wonderful place in itself) westernized? And you mentioned that she has a "fiancée" - is she a lesbo, too? Or was this just a typo? Sorry, but Happier Abroad is essentially (yet unofficially) a men's rights movement to get away from the feminazi hierarchy regime - that means no U.S.-raised females to ruin all the fun.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
onethousandknives wrote:I found this interesting, seeing girls in the same boat, just because they're "different" and intelligent and don't listen to all the time, and also don't smoke weed and go clubbing, and have interests in things outside of America.
No offense, but your two Ameri¢unt friends can go fu¢k themselves. Sorry, buddy, but if they are modern-day American females, then the femisphere indoctrination has already taken effect. They are not "better than the other American females" just because they have friendzoned you (as opposed to ignoring you completely). Lots of Ameri¢unts take interest in Japanese culture; most sit around all day illegally downloading anime, most have an unhealthy obsession with transvestite androgynous Asian singers, and most even dress like "otaku" slutbags (or in drag) at the local comic conventions. Besides this, her interest in "teaching ESL in Asian" is likely only motivated by her likelihood to get a free ride to Asian and live out her Asian-worshiping ways and sleep with as many "Gackt look-a-likes" as her dismal fantasies will allow. Remember, Ameri¢unts go where their spoiled as$es will get a free ride, and this is their main "goal" when it comes to teaching English abroad anywhere. As for your American friend who was raised in the U.S. and is "for all intents and purposes American", yet sports German flags - well it goes without saying that she's an Ameri¢unt just the same. Besides, isn't Germany (which I'm sure is a wonderful place in itself) westernized? And you mentioned that she has a "fiancée" - is she a lesbo, too? Or was this just a typo? Sorry, but Happier Abroad is essentially (yet unofficially) a men's rights movement to get away from the feminazi hierarchy regime - that means no U.S.-raised females to ruin all the fun.
The AWs who pretend to be intellectual and worldly are posers. I've run into plenty of 'em in my time.

From another thread, I wanted to give the blurp about AWs, esp once they're past their 20s...

---
AWs (my biological sister included), grow fat because on the inside, they don't care about either themselves or their husbands.

All it takes to stay in shape is an exercise bike with some crunches and pushups. It isn't that hard to age gracefully but the self-loathing of AWs, causes many of them to turn into slobs. I'd seen 'em for myself at my 15th HS reunion.

Looking back, one of the few gals from my graduating class worth dating/marrying, married a decent *beta male* during her undergrad. Her husband was a techie, not a frat junkie. She then got herself an advanced degree and now teaches at a New England college while consulting for the water treatment industry. They're still together after a dozen years and she's still in great shape. I remember her on track/field and lacrosse, and she kept it up. Also, she'd avoided the catty clubs of women, who routinely tease/put down men or were social climbers. She was more studious and introspective and was cute and wore nice dresses from time to time, outside of jeans/slacks. And what's obvious is that neither her nor the husband are in the rapid aging dept because they're one of the few couples, who have a healthy daily dynamic. Unfortunately, as others have stated, they're in the top 5-15% of persons in the country. The rest, the so-called Alpha Male to Vapid { Ally McBeal/Sex In The City/Desperate Housewives } woman, are more typical.
---

Now back to this thread ... ok, so there you have it. Yes, out of my HS graduating class, there was a verified *one person* worth marrying, who had a brain and used it & didn't hop around the world, pouting pseudo-intellectualisms about Yankee Feminism. She did what Feminists actually talked about doing, and that's making a life for herself and her family, & didn't run around with a stick, whacking men because they'd kept her down for centuries.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

onethousandknives wrote:Very big on Japanese culture, her goal was to teach ESL in Japan and (presumably) find a guy there. No boyfriend here at all, even though she's amazing looking and very smart. Both of these girls I'd say are much more intelligent than average, and much more like "worldly" in the sense they like things from outside of American culture.
Very smart, good looking but no boyfriend ? Give me a break dude. She's either banging all kinds of shady individuals she wouldn't wanna be seen with or she's a lesbian.

No "smart" woman stays single.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Andrewww wrote:
onethousandknives wrote:Very big on Japanese culture, her goal was to teach ESL in Japan and (presumably) find a guy there. No boyfriend here at all, even though she's amazing looking and very smart. Both of these girls I'd say are much more intelligent than average, and much more like "worldly" in the sense they like things from outside of American culture.
Very smart, good looking but no boyfriend ? Give me a break dude. She's either banging all kinds of shady individuals she wouldn't wanna be seen with or she's a lesbian.

No "smart" woman stays single.
+10. Exactly.

And for future reference, anybody with the audacity to make a thread/article/blog about there being "good" females in America today, get ready for the verbal sĥitstorm of your life from the other members. Even RooshV (whom I respect) was way out of line with his recent "Bookstores are where all the good American/western women are" article.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Andrewww wrote:No "smart" woman stays single.
+10. Exactly.

And for future reference, anybody with the audacity to make a thread/article/blog about there being "good" females in America today, get ready for the verbal sĥitstorm of your life from the other members. Even RooshV (whom I respect) was way out of line with his recent "Bookstores are where all the good American/western women are" article.
Hold It! I know one.

Oh wait ... nevermind, according to her brother [ who BTW, she keeps bashing on, even into his 30s ], no man at the Univ of Wisconsin graduate school (or for that matter, the city of Madison WI) was good enough for her :roll: I'm guessing she's the reincarnation of Gertrude Stein :wink:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

I also knew a few women who were not total man-hating bitches and actually kind of hip and cool people, back when I lived in America. They would have made good f**k buddies and maybe even decent people to hang out with, but you have to understand, ZERO percent of women in America are marriage material. The culture in America has simply not raised women to be capable of a stable marriage. So even the small percent of so called nice girls is not worth dealing with.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

in europe most men dont really fancy AW, in Asia guys often go for their women..... in latin america AW may prove a novelty but at the end of the day those guys go for their women too....

AW are a hit I think with black american males and mangina anglos.... other than that.... doubt it
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Robert77 wrote:in europe most men dont really fancy AW, in Asia guys often go for their women..... in latin america AW may prove a novelty but at the end of the day those guys go for their women too....

AW are a hit I think with black american males and mangina anglos.... other than that.... doubt it
I disagree, most European men will fancy AW (the type that they have seen on TV / movies) and this is exactly the problem in the west. Western women are put on pedestals because men believe they want this type of women. This has inflated the egos of all women from the attractive to the ugly. The Internet has made it worse as women are hit upon all the time and are always looking for an upgrade.

Only recently have some men stated to change their opinions of Western women and unfortunately this is still a very small minority.

As more men have foreign women as partners attitudes will change, but it will takes decades for mainstream attitudes to change (if they change at all)
Robin Hood.