An example of American xenophobia with music

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

An example of American xenophobia with music

Post by onethousandknives »

OK, this song here, Michael Telo's "Ai Se Eu Te Pego" was pretty much the most popular song in the world last year, pretty much tied with that Korean song "Gangnam Style" (which I find sorta dumb.)

I think it's a pretty neat song. Not like some deep philosophical masterpiece or anything, but nice happy pop song that's not very explicit. This song was immensely popular in Europe, even though it's in another language.

For whatever reason, the only form you hear this song on the radio in the States is like this:

We had to get some rapper to talk sexually explicit gibberish over it? Huh wha? What was wrong with the original song? I mean it was like the most popular song in Europe. Why do we need some rapper to talk gibberish over it?

Can anyone expand upon this?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Yeah yeah yeah yeah! I heard that "merda" song one too many times. Brancos ("White" Brazilians) love that song...especially "as mulheres brancas" love it.

I don't like it! Give me some Brazilian version of Funk music or a way better Sertaneja hypnotic song than that song or Bossa Nova (my fav Brazilian genre of music).

Classic bossa nova:

As mulheres fazendo no bundalele, my ni.ggas! [EAT YOUR HEART OUT, DJ IV MONEY LLS!!! LOL!] :

Better sertaneja song than that "merda" song:
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

¡Radio Libre NorteAmerica!

Post by Jester »

Great thread, please keep it up guys!

AngloZionists censor and manipulate MTV, beginning with the violent, nonconsensual corporate-fascist insertion of HipHop into what was purely Rock before. (Paving the way for BET to stop carrying music at all...)

Latin America is not totally controlled by the Reptilians, smaller channels pop up and thrive for a while before being corrupted. Therefore sometimes more non-kosher, non-thug music from Europe, or European roots.

If we each proclaim our souls -- Euro or not -- with real music based in real soul, we drive out the evil spirits of corporatism.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

There is something about Pitbull, his voice or appearance, that makes me want to slam a fence post into his gut. I think he's a thug brainwashed and sponsored by the NWO.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."