Traveling Abroad - Men's Morning Show (Call in)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Traveling Abroad - Men's Morning Show (Call in)

Post by Winston »

If you guys catch this in time, maybe you can call in?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-mens-m ... ing-abroad

On Tuesday, The Men's Morning Show will be discussing why every man should own a passport, and how traveling abroad may improve men's chances in finding women who are more suitable for building healthy families and cultures. To listen to the show call 215-383-5795 (press "1" if you have a question or comment) or online in the chat room at www.blogtalkradio.com/the-mens-morning-show. Show time 7:30 am to 9:30 am EST. Mon-Fri
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Traveling Abroad - Men's Morning Show (Call in)

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:If you guys catch this in time, maybe you can call in?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-mens-m ... ing-abroad

On Tuesday, The Men's Morning Show will be discussing why every man should own a passport, and how traveling abroad may improve men's chances in finding women who are more suitable for building healthy families and cultures. To listen to the show call 215-383-5795 (press "1" if you have a question or comment) or online in the chat room at www.blogtalkradio.com/the-mens-morning-show. Show time 7:30 am to 9:30 am EST. Mon-Fri
Winston, your name and the Happier Abroad website was mentioned at the 17 minute 20 second mark! The guy said your site has a lot of good information on it. He continues to talk about it for a little while.

You should listen to the show but the first 10 minutes is just music. Start listening at the 17 minute 20 second mark where they talk about you Winston and the Happier Abroad website. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks but who is the guy hosting it? Will he do the show again? You guys should call in next time.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Great show! Finally, a men's rights show that talks about 'responsibility' among men and not simply whoring around the world, which damages the local women and empowers them to become Westernized in a negative way. They especially criticize the behavior of Western men (Black and White males) in foreign countries: namely, the p4p scene. But, they still support dating foreign women in a monogamous relationship. And they're spot on praising the men in foreign countries in how they keep their 'women in line.' And yet they rightly observe, Westernized men seem to disparage the foreign men at the same time--when they should be thanking them for raising their women to be feminine and respectful of men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm listening to the show now. They mention us several times during the show.

Btw, there is a download link for the podcast on the page. If anyone wants to download the MP3 file of the interview and upload it to YouTube, here is the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-mens-m ... abroad.mp3

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Its not that big of a deal unless the show has listeners. The question is, how many people listen to this show? 10? 1000? 50,000?