Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


There is a difference.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:23 am

*************************DRUM ROLL***************************
Here's the sequel of what happened the next day
Cast of Characters

Security Guard: skateboardstephen
First Thug with Hat on: ChosenTraveler
....

LOL!

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-olcbwc_wI[/YouTube]
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )







Postby marklambo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:18 am

E_Irizarry wrote:*************************DRUM ROLL***************************
Here's the sequel of what happened the next day
Cast of Characters

Security Guard: skateboardstephen
First Thug with Hat on: ChosenTraveler
....

LOL!

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-olcbwc_wI[/YouTube]


hahah, I was hoping someone else would have gotten tasered. Maybe in part 3? lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby marklambo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:24 am

Interview with the security guard. The stupid women were charged with disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l4O6qfM6dY[/youtube]
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:28 am

marklambo wrote:Interview with the security guard. The stupid women were charged with disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l4O6qfM6dY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgMmXBBxToE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3o7OwT4Xbw[/youtube]
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:14 pm

You claim there is a difference, but you are comparing a cultural celebration to a bus stop at the mall in an urban neighborhood... How insecure of you.

You sound like an insecure child who is trying to validate the fact that you are stuck in a marriage with today's black woman. Make one of those foreign black women mad and video tape the ebonics-talking "Shaniqua" that comes out. This thread is silly and tries to indoctrinate the NAWALT propoganda, when the fact is we all already know that today's black women, in general, are the worst in the world. You must be miserable.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Are black American women into white American men? I've noticed a lot of fighting between black men and black women on the internet, so it seems that feminism is very strong with black American women. But, interracial relationships seem to transcend that, because we notice that white women may act like total bitches to white men, but they act very humble and submissive to black men. So is it the same way with black American women? Black women may hate black men in America, but will their behavoir improve if they are dating a white guy?

There definitely seems to be some kind of fetish involved. Black men are attracted to white skin, white women are attracted to black skin. Is it the same with black American women? Because I tell you, I love the bodies of black women and really want to pound the shit out of them with my dick.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:37 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:You claim there is a difference, but you are comparing a cultural celebration to a bus stop at the mall in an urban neighborhood... How insecure of you.

You sound like an insecure child who is trying to validate the fact that you are stuck in a marriage with today's black woman. Make one of those foreign black women mad and video tape the ebonics-talking "Shaniqua" that comes out. This thread is silly and tries to indoctrinate the NAWALT propoganda, when the fact is we all already know that today's black women, in general, are the worst in the world. You must be miserable.


White men are saying the EXACT SAME THING. That WHITE women are the worst women on earth.

Feminism has turned the races against themselves. White men hate white women, black men hate black women.

Is the solution interracial relations? I for one am very attracted to black or brown women, and not attracted to white women at all. It seems that interracial relations are actually much more stable and respectful than same race relations.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:33 pm

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Beautiful beautiful culture. Yes big difference. I love how the light colors contrast the beautiful skin.


Is that a picture of you, I Love Black American Women? OH GOD, I WANNA SLAM MY f***ing COCK INTO YOUR HOT BODY AND MAKE YOU ROAR WITH AN EXPRESSION OF ORGASMIC DELIGHTFUL AGONY ON YOUR FACE! I WANT TO ROAR IN ORGASM TOGETHER AND CUM!!!!

I WANT TO SEE YOUR ORGASM FACE, BITCH!
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Re: There is a difference.

Postby MJay1978 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:44 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inw6Rx13Nwo[/youtube]



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqxaP4t9gEc[/youtube][/url]


Yeah. A real big difference! The women in the top video look exotic. I assume they speak more properly, but I couldn't tell because I don't know the language they speak. ...But the bottom video? ...Man...very bad influence on kids. They also look trashy too. Their kids were even saying "you gay" repeatively! ...Jesus! Really? Michigan does have girls like this too, including some white girls who talk and act exactly like this! I don't like girls who use slang/talk ghetto. It instantly turns me off! =P
MJay1978
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:55 pm

expatasiaseeker wrote:Are black American women into white American men? I've noticed a lot of fighting between black men and black women on the internet, so it seems that feminism is very strong with black American women. But, interracial relationships seem to transcend that, because we notice that white women may act like total bitches to white men, but they act very humble and submissive to black men. So is it the same way with black American women? Black women may hate black men in America, but will their behavoir improve if they are dating a white guy?

There definitely seems to be some kind of fetish involved. Black men are attracted to white skin, white women are attracted to black skin. Is it the same with black American women? Because I tell you, I love the bodies of black women and really want to pound the shit out of them with my dick.


Yeah you go ahead and cop that STD, buddy. HPV, HSV-1 through 9, and HIV. And that's just a part of that electromagnetic spectrum. LOL
And yes, Black women are the new WASP/White supremacists alas them loving White men to the death of them. In English, Black women
self-loathing a.sses love WASP men.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: There is a difference.

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:58 pm

MJay1978 wrote:......I don't like girls who use slang/talk ghetto. It instantly turns me off! =P

Yup. +∞
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby zboy1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 pm

expatasiaseeker wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Beautiful beautiful culture. Yes big difference. I love how the light colors contrast the beautiful skin.


Is that a picture of you, I Love Black American Women? OH GOD, I WANNA SLAM MY f***ing COCK INTO YOUR HOT BODY AND MAKE YOU ROAR WITH AN EXPRESSION OF ORGASMIC DELIGHTFUL AGONY ON YOUR FACE! I WANT TO ROAR IN or***m TOGETHER AND CUM!!!!

I WANT TO SEE YOUR or***m FACE, BITCH!


LOL! That's Gabrielle Union--she's taken already (Dwayne Wade). I do agree with you that Black women are great in bed, however.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby skateboardstephen » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:You claim there is a difference, but you are comparing a cultural celebration to a bus stop at the mall in an urban neighborhood... How insecure of you.

You sound like an insecure child who is trying to validate the fact that you are stuck in a marriage with today's black woman. Make one of those foreign black women mad and video tape the ebonics-talking "Shaniqua" that comes out. This thread is silly and tries to indoctrinate the NAWALT propoganda, when the fact is we all already know that today's black women, in general, are the worst in the world. You must be miserable.
your comment is silly. look if you got nothing positive to say to me then stay off my thread.its easy their is a little ingore button at the top right side of you screen click that bad boy and you don't have to read my threads.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby expatasiaseeker » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:24 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:Are black American women into white American men? I've noticed a lot of fighting between black men and black women on the internet, so it seems that feminism is very strong with black American women. But, interracial relationships seem to transcend that, because we notice that white women may act like total bitches to white men, but they act very humble and submissive to black men. So is it the same way with black American women? Black women may hate black men in America, but will their behavoir improve if they are dating a white guy?

There definitely seems to be some kind of fetish involved. Black men are attracted to white skin, white women are attracted to black skin. Is it the same with black American women? Because I tell you, I love the bodies of black women and really want to pound the shit out of them with my dick.


Yeah you go ahead and cop that STD, buddy. HPV, HSV-1 through 9, and HIV. And that's just a part of that electromagnetic spectrum. LOL
And yes, Black women are the new WASP/White supremacists alas them loving White men to the death of them. In English, Black women
self-loathing a.sses love WASP men.


Are all white men "white supremists" to you? Cause I am not at all. In fact I'd be happy if the white race died out, since it is the white race that is responsible for the majority of bad shit that happened during the past 500 years.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:17 am

expatasiaseeker wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:Are black American women into white American men? I've noticed a lot of fighting between black men and black women on the internet, so it seems that feminism is very strong with black American women. But, interracial relationships seem to transcend that, because we notice that white women may act like total bitches to white men, but they act very humble and submissive to black men. So is it the same way with black American women? Black women may hate black men in America, but will their behavoir improve if they are dating a white guy?

There definitely seems to be some kind of fetish involved. Black men are attracted to white skin, white women are attracted to black skin. Is it the same with black American women? Because I tell you, I love the bodies of black women and really want to pound the shit out of them with my dick.


Yeah you go ahead and cop that STD, buddy. HPV, HSV-1 through 9, and HIV. And that's just a part of that electromagnetic spectrum. LOL
And yes, Black women are the new WASP/White supremacists alas them loving White men to the death of them. In English, Black women
self-loathing a.sses love WASP men.


Are all white men "white supremists" to you? Cause I am not at all. In fact I'd be happy if the white race died out, since it is the white race that is responsible for the majority of bad shit that happened during the past 500 years.


Dude. That quote right there sounds like something a myopic-minded feminist would say. Where in what I had said indicated that all White men are White supremacists? I said WASP (or White) supremacists. I never indicated that WASP = White supremacist alright. I guess my writing style wasn't properly written out.

The White race has been doing more than 500 years of "damage" sotospeak. I just wish Americans would get a makeunder in their personalities. The neo manifest destiny has to stop!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests