Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


There is a difference.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anti-American
Freshman Poster
Posts: 286
Joined: September 22nd, 2012, 5:44 am

Post by Anti-American » February 3rd, 2013, 9:18 am

zboy1 wrote:Yeah, big difference skate: the Brazilian Blacks look cool; the ghettoized American Blacks....not so much. BTW, I saw your comment on Youtube; one Black poster got upset with you because you told the truth about how differently foreign Blacks act in comparison to American Blacks and he basically implied you were a self-hating Black or something, lol. Americans are brainwashed as ever....


Which video did skateboardstephen comment on Youtube?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » February 3rd, 2013, 9:44 am

Anti-American wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Yeah, big difference skate: the Brazilian Blacks look cool; the ghettoized American Blacks....not so much. BTW, I saw your comment on Youtube; one Black poster got upset with you because you told the truth about how differently foreign Blacks act in comparison to American Blacks and he basically implied you were a self-hating Black or something, lol. Americans are brainwashed as ever....


Which video did skateboardstephen comment on Youtube?


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-olcbwc_wI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 182
Joined: November 8th, 2012, 5:06 am

Post by expatasiaseeker » February 3rd, 2013, 6:55 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:Are black American women into white American men? I've noticed a lot of fighting between black men and black women on the internet, so it seems that feminism is very strong with black American women. But, interracial relationships seem to transcend that, because we notice that white women may act like total bitches to white men, but they act very humble and submissive to black men. So is it the same way with black American women? Black women may hate black men in America, but will their behavoir improve if they are dating a white guy?

There definitely seems to be some kind of fetish involved. Black men are attracted to white skin, white women are attracted to black skin. Is it the same with black American women? Because I tell you, I love the bodies of black women and really want to pound the shit out of them with my dick.


Yeah you go ahead and cop that STD, buddy. HPV, HSV-1 through 9, and HIV. And that's just a part of that electromagnetic spectrum. LOL
And yes, Black women are the new WASP/White supremacists alas them loving White men to the death of them. In English, Black women
self-loathing a.sses love WASP men.


Are all white men "white supremists" to you? Cause I am not at all. In fact I'd be happy if the white race died out, since it is the white race that is responsible for the majority of bad shit that happened during the past 500 years.


Dude. That quote right there sounds like something a myopic-minded feminist would say. Where in what I had said indicated that all White men are White supremacists? I said WASP (or White) supremacists. I never indicated that WASP = White supremacist alright. I guess my writing style wasn't properly written out.

The White race has been doing more than 500 years of "damage" sotospeak. I just wish Americans would get a makeunder in their personalities. The neo manifest destiny has to stop!


"I just wish Americans would get a makeunder in their personalities."

I just wish Americans would all die off due to some massive natural disaster or war. The majority of Americans are too stupid and evil to live.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » February 3rd, 2013, 7:32 pm

Well yeah but I was trying to soften the blow. Thanks for the paraphrase though. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 182
Joined: November 8th, 2012, 5:06 am

Post by expatasiaseeker » February 3rd, 2013, 8:39 pm

America is evil. Majority of people there are evil. 99 percent of women there are evil.

Destroy America, and the world will be saved.

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 484
Joined: September 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » February 14th, 2013, 2:50 am

You don't have to go out North America to find a difference you can find positivity within Black culture right here it's not all bad but I notice people choose to ignore the good and focus on the bad. They search "ghetto Black woman" "Black man thug" instead of positive things. They are more comfortable thinking Black Americans are all one negative way. Watch something positive on Black women in America instead of surrounding yourself with ghetto vids. I watch things like this I don't seek out ghetto things.

This woman's voice makes Beyonce's seem mediocre.







[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp1x81H_J2Q[/youtube]







[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dGiI38m29A[/youtube]
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on February 14th, 2013, 6:02 am, edited 12 times in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 484
Joined: September 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » February 14th, 2013, 4:15 am

expatasiaseeker wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Beautiful beautiful culture. Yes big difference. I love how the light colors contrast the beautiful skin.


Is that a picture of you, I Love Black American Women? OH GOD, I WANNA SLAM MY f***ing COCK INTO YOUR HOT BODY AND MAKE YOU ROAR WITH AN EXPRESSION OF ORGASMIC DELIGHTFUL AGONY ON YOUR FACE! I WANT TO ROAR IN or***m TOGETHER AND CUM!!!!

I WANT TO SEE YOUR or***m FACE, BITCH!


You come straight out of a comic book.....
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » February 14th, 2013, 6:39 am

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Beautiful beautiful culture. Yes big difference. I love how the light colors contrast the beautiful skin.


Is that a picture of you, I Love Black American Women? OH GOD, I WANNA SLAM MY f***ing COCK INTO YOUR HOT BODY AND MAKE YOU ROAR WITH AN EXPRESSION OF ORGASMIC DELIGHTFUL AGONY ON YOUR FACE! I WANT TO ROAR IN or***m TOGETHER AND CUM!!!!

I WANT TO SEE YOUR or***m FACE, BITCH!


You come straight out of a comic book.....


Sorry zboy1, I have to do this:

@ILoveBlackAmericanWoman,

Yeah he was simping on you, but you could at least "lol" and really find it funny or be flattered by it. See, like a man, you clown him with your response.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Introvert
Freshman Poster
Posts: 140
Joined: January 16th, 2012, 7:59 pm

Post by Introvert » February 14th, 2013, 6:46 am

First Gabby Union. Now Tika Sumpter. I can't wait to see who's next. Garcelle or Tomiko? I'm not mad at you, though.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nvdh0FMzr0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdof-S7iUX4[/youtube][/youtube]

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 484
Joined: September 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » February 14th, 2013, 8:43 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Beautiful beautiful culture. Yes big difference. I love how the light colors contrast the beautiful skin.


Is that a picture of you, I Love Black American Women? OH GOD, I WANNA SLAM MY f***ing COCK INTO YOUR HOT BODY AND MAKE YOU ROAR WITH AN EXPRESSION OF ORGASMIC DELIGHTFUL AGONY ON YOUR FACE! I WANT TO ROAR IN or***m TOGETHER AND CUM!!!!

I WANT TO SEE YOUR or***m FACE, BITCH!


You come straight out of a comic book.....


Sorry zboy1, I have to do this:

@ILoveBlackAmericanWoman,

Yeah he was simping on you, but you could at least "lol" and really find it funny or be flattered by it. See, like a man, you clown him with your response.


Why did you write sorry zboy but I have to do this as if you said something bad? Anyways, So.. you're saying I should be flattered by a man who calls me a bitch and that he wants to slam his "cock" (that word is so valley boy) into me.. hmmm I have a question for you...if someone said that to your mother would you say mom you should be flattered? If no, then why should that stupidity be seen as flattery to any woman? Am I suppose to twist my hair and say "omg thank u sooo much?"
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 484
Joined: September 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » February 14th, 2013, 8:57 am

Introvert wrote:First Gabby Union. Now Tika Sumpter. I can't wait to see who's next. Garcelle or Tomiko? I'm not mad at you, though.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nvdh0FMzr0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdof-S7iUX4[/youtube][/youtube]


Lol. Garcelle good one I didn't think of her. Mrs Fancy. I don't think I'm done with Tika yet.. she's just so lovable lol.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

Falcon
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1828
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Post by Falcon » March 2nd, 2013, 6:28 am

There is a BIG difference.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei1h_s1zP5I[/youtube]

==================================================

VS.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atGMJc-DZ7w[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjM90yxNcAM[/youtube]

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Post by All_That_Is_Man » March 2nd, 2013, 11:51 am

Falcon wrote:There is a BIG difference.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei1h_s1zP5I[/youtube]

==================================================

VS.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atGMJc-DZ7w[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjM90yxNcAM[/youtube]


Now THIS is credible. You can blatantly see that Asian American women and Asian women are night and day.

However, desperately trying to convince the world that today's black females, in general, are not ghetto by nature when unhappy is just a bad joke at best!

:P
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil
Contact:

Post by skateboardstephen » March 3rd, 2013, 5:38 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Falcon wrote:There is a BIG difference.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei1h_s1zP5I[/youtube]

==================================================

VS.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atGMJc-DZ7w[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjM90yxNcAM[/youtube]


Now THIS is credible. You can blatantly see that Asian American women and Asian women are night and day.

However, desperately trying to convince the world that today's black females, in general, are not ghetto by nature when unhappy is just a bad joke at best!

:P
you are a dick sucking faggot. This can be done with every race of women in America in comparison to other countries said race exist and you will see a difference.Let`s say all Black American women are ghetto for the sake of argument.Black American people are only 4%of blacks on the planet. You are the one how desperately trying to use a group of women that are at tops 2% of black women on this earth and using their negative behavior to say that black women in other countries in south America,Africa and maybe even Europe are all ghetto.... they all have the same culture. You never even really left the U.S. I don`t even think you are in Mexico and if you faggot ass is in Mexico we all now there are not that many blacks there so can you say (using a faggot ass voice)"all black women in the world are ghetto"

YOU ARE A DICK SUCKER I BET YOU JUST GOT DONE SUCKING DICK ,PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE HOT BULLETS FOR BREAKFAST
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”