Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Question on regulated industries.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Question on regulated industries.

Postby zacb » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello everyone! Long time no hear! I have been working my site ( which isn't earning a lot, but better than nothing) and I have been working on my health and life insurance license. Now I was wondering if regulated industries did better overall than non-regulated ones? Like for instance, finance. You need a license to sell certain products, so would it make sense to get into a "licensed trade" as an alternative to going on to a bachelors program? Thanks!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Question on regulated industries.

Postby Jester » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:06 pm

zacb wrote:Hello everyone! Long time no hear! I have been working my site ( which isn't earning a lot, but better than nothing) and I have been working on my health and life insurance license. Now I was wondering if regulated industries did better overall than non-regulated ones? Like for instance, finance. You need a license to sell certain products, so would it make sense to get into a "licensed trade" as an alternative to going on to a bachelors program? Thanks!

Health and life is a tough field. Work as someone's assistant first, to see if you like it.

Generaslly licensed fields are MUCH better than wide-open. But missionary cold-call selling is REALLY hard.

At least auto insurance reps have a captive market - i.e. you have to buy it from someone.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zacb » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:17 am

I am actually going on my own, but for one reason. The company I will be going through allows me to be independent, but they provide training for me. I am also going to try and target supplemental markets. Thanks man!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions