Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Using "logic" on a woman is now domestic abuse

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Using "logic" on a woman is now domestic abuse

Postby Rocky Top » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:17 am

And why is "logic" in quotations???? Also, look at this list and keep in mind that it was created by a men's organization (menstoppingviolence.org)...

VIOLENT AND CONTROLLING BEHAVIORS LIST
Instructions: Use this checklist to inventory your behaviors. The more honest you are with yourself the
more beneficial this exercise will be. Think back throughout your relationships. Which of these
behaviors have you used? Circle all that apply and note the pattern that you created. What do you think
the impact of this pattern of abuse has been on your partner or past partners? If you would like to enroll
in a MSV class or talk with a facilitator more about your behavior, please call 404-270-9894 x24.

Psychological and Economic Abuse
 Yelling, swearing, being lewd, raising your voice, using angry expressions or gestures.
 Criticism (name-calling, swearing, mocking, put-downs, ridicule, accusations, blaming, use of
trivializing words or gestures).
 Pressure tactics (rushing her to make decisions, using guilt or accusations, sulking, threatening to
withhold financial support, manipulating children, abusing feelings).
 Interrupting, changing topics, not listening, not responding, twisting her words.
 Economic coercion (withholding money, the car or other resources; sabotaging her attempts to
work).
 Claiming “the truth,â€￾ being the authority, defining her behavior, using “logic.â€￾
 Lying, withholding information, infidelity (having sex with others).
 Using pornography.
 Withholding help on childcare/housework (not doing your share or following through on your
agreements).
 Emotional withholding (not expressing feelings, not giving support, validation, attention,
compliments, respect for her feelings, rights and opinions).
 Not taking care of yourself (not asking for help or support from friends, abusing drugs or
alcohol, being a “people pleaserâ€￾).
 Other forms of abuse (please list below).
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 pm
Location: Tennessee







Postby Jester » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:27 am

I read the first 2 lines and thought this was a Mens Rights response/rebuttal to DV crap.

Guess not.

Wouldnt take much to put one together though.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Using "logic" on a woman is now domestic abuse

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Rocky Top wrote:And why is "logic" in quotations???? Also, look at this list and keep in mind that it was created by a men's organization (menstoppingviolence.org)...

VIOLENT AND CONTROLLING BEHAVIORS LIST
Instructions: Use this checklist to inventory your behaviors. The more honest you are with yourself the
more beneficial this exercise will be. Think back throughout your relationships. Which of these
behaviors have you used? Circle all that apply and note the pattern that you created. What do you think
the impact of this pattern of abuse has been on your partner or past partners? If you would like to enroll
in a MSV class or talk with a facilitator more about your behavior, please call 404-270-9894 x24.

Psychological and Economic Abuse
 Yelling, swearing, being lewd, raising your voice, using angry expressions or gestures.
 Criticism (name-calling, swearing, mocking, put-downs, ridicule, accusations, blaming, use of
trivializing words or gestures).
 Pressure tactics (rushing her to make decisions, using guilt or accusations, sulking, threatening to
withhold financial support, manipulating children, abusing feelings).
 Interrupting, changing topics, not listening, not responding, twisting her words.
 Economic coercion (withholding money, the car or other resources; sabotaging her attempts to
work).
 Claiming “the truth,â€￾ being the authority, defining her behavior, using “logic.â€￾
 Lying, withholding information, infidelity (having sex with others).
 Using p***.
 Withholding help on childcare/housework (not doing your share or following through on your
agreements).
 Emotional withholding (not expressing feelings, not giving support, validation, attention,
compliments, respect for her feelings, rights and opinions).
 Not taking care of yourself (not asking for help or support from friends, abusing drugs or
alcohol, being a “people pleaserâ€￾).
 Other forms of abuse (please list below).


Manginas are always gonna man-effing-gine. :twisted:
If they have daughters, in their mind the female gender can do no wrong.

In other words "Don't do unto slags as they USUALLY do unto you."
Using porn isn't "controlling" except when women demand you don't view it.
They want to be in total control of your pleasure.
Is 50 Shades porn & "controlling"? No, because that's for women.
Frivorce fantasies on Match? Nope. Also for women.

Logic is in quotes because, like their female counterparts, manginas find it painful, frightening, and confusing.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Ghost » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Using logic and arguing to defend oneself. Yeah, I have a little experience with this. Argue your point, and the more passionately you do so, the more evidence it is that you are a bad guy.

Also, thought this was a Poe when I first read it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Ghost wrote:Using logic and arguing to defend oneself. Yeah, I have a little experience with this. Argue your point, and the more passionately you do so, the more evidence it is that you are a bad guy.

Also, thought this was a Poe when I first read it.


Logic to Western women is like what (green) Kryptonite is to Superman.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Jester » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:13 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Ghost wrote:Using logic and arguing to defend oneself. Yeah, I have a little experience with this. Argue your point, and the more passionately you do so, the more evidence it is that you are a bad guy.

Also, thought this was a Poe when I first read it.


Logic to Western women is like what (green) Kryptonite is to Superman.


:lol:

But seriously I disagree

The way to win is to make fun of them etc
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Using "logic" on a woman is now domestic abuse

Postby skateboardstephen » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Rocky Top wrote:And why is "logic" in quotations???? Also, look at this list and keep in mind that it was created by a men's organization (menstoppingviolence.org)...

VIOLENT AND CONTROLLING BEHAVIORS LIST
Instructions: Use this checklist to inventory your behaviors. The more honest you are with yourself the
more beneficial this exercise will be. Think back throughout your relationships. Which of these
behaviors have you used? Circle all that apply and note the pattern that you created. What do you think
the impact of this pattern of abuse has been on your partner or past partners? If you would like to enroll
in a MSV class or talk with a facilitator more about your behavior, please call 404-270-9894 x24.

Psychological and Economic Abuse
 Yelling, swearing, being lewd, raising your voice, using angry expressions or gestures.
 Criticism (name-calling, swearing, mocking, put-downs, ridicule, accusations, blaming, use of
trivializing words or gestures).
 Pressure tactics (rushing her to make decisions, using guilt or accusations, sulking, threatening to
withhold financial support, manipulating children, abusing feelings).
 Interrupting, changing topics, not listening, not responding, twisting her words.
 Economic coercion (withholding money, the car or other resources; sabotaging her attempts to
work).
 Claiming “the truth,â€￾ being the authority, defining her behavior, using “logic.â€￾
 Lying, withholding information, infidelity (having sex with others).
 Using p***.
 Withholding help on childcare/housework (not doing your share or following through on your
agreements).
 Emotional withholding (not expressing feelings, not giving support, validation, attention,
compliments, respect for her feelings, rights and opinions).
 Not taking care of yourself (not asking for help or support from friends, abusing drugs or
alcohol, being a “people pleaserâ€￾).
 Other forms of abuse (please list below).


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm34mC3kFMM[/youtube]
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Re: Using "logic" on a woman is now domestic abuse

Postby Jester » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:17 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm34mC3kFMM[/youtube]


Great video!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:36 am

Yep. Shut your pie-hole, get out your wallet, and do what Suzanne "researched". Schmuck.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPIxrzmatq0[/youtube]

Here's how it plays out in real life.
Suzanne Researched This: Part 2
http://seattlebubble.com/blog/2007/08/2 ... is-part-2/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby ClearView » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:30 am

They need to add "being right" to that list.
ClearView
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], droid, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests