Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2346
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

N/A

Post by eurobrat » February 6th, 2013, 7:44 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 14th, 2013, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » February 6th, 2013, 12:05 pm

i've seen it in a bookstore. pretty sure it's just a printed version of the blog with no additional content because it is a very thin book. honestly, it's crap, will just make you hate politically correct two-faced white liberals even more than you already do.

viewtopic.php?t=3784

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 182
Joined: November 8th, 2012, 5:06 am

Post by expatasiaseeker » February 6th, 2013, 3:52 pm

In another couple of generations, the white race will have died out quite a lot. Not fully gone, but the birthrate for whites has fallen quite a lot.

I'm fine with that. No more white people means no more white women, and white women are f***ing evil.

Feminism did do a good thing in that regard, it lowered the birthrate for whites.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2294
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest » February 6th, 2013, 4:16 pm

expatasiaseeker wrote:In another couple of generations, the white race will have died out quite a lot. Not fully gone, but the birthrate for whites has fallen quite a lot.

I'm fine with that. No more white people means no more white women, and white women are f***ing evil.

Feminism did do a good thing in that regard, it lowered the birthrate for whites.
The white groups that are maintaining or increasing their birthrate are practicing Catholics, Evangelical Christians and other Orthodox
groups. Increasingly, they will be the dominant part of the US white population as they are the groups with a birthrate above replacement rates.


Outwest

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2346
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Post by eurobrat » February 7th, 2013, 12:44 am

Full list of stuff that white people like lol

#134 The TED Conference
#133 The World Cup
#132 Picking Their Own Fruit
#131 Conan O’Brien
#130 Ray-Ban Wayfarers
#129 Banksy
#128 Camping
#127 Where the Wild Things Are
#126 Vespa Scooters
#125 Bob Marley
#124 Hating People Who Wear Ed Hardy
#123 Mad Men
#122 Moleskine Notebooks
#121 Funny or Ironic Tattoos
#120 Taking a Year Off
#119 Sea Salt
#118 Ugly Sweater Parties
#117 Political Prisoners
#116 Black Music that Black People Don’t Listen to Anymore
#115 Promising to Learn a New Language
#114 America
#113 Halloween
#112 Hummus
#111 Pea Coats
#110 Frisbee Sports
#109 The Onion
#108 Appearing to Enjoy Classical Music
#107 Self Aware Hip Hop References
#106 Facebook
#105 Unpaid Internships
#104 Girls with Bangs
#103 Sweaters
#102 Children’s Games as Adults
#101 Being Offended
#100 Bumper Stickers
#99 Grammar
#98 The Ivy League
#97 Scarves
#96 New Balance Shoes
#95 Rugby
#94 Free Healthcare
#93 Music Piracy
#92 Book Deals
#91 San Francisco
#90 Dinner Parties
#89 St. Patrick’s Day
#88 Having Gay Friends
#87 Outdoor Performance Clothes
#86 Shorts
#85 The Wire
#84 T-Shirts
#83 Bad Memories of High School
#82 Hating Corporations
#81 Graduate School
#80 The Idea of Soccer
#79 Modern Furniture
#78 Multilingual Children
#77 Musical Comedy
#76 Bottles of Water
#75 Threatening to Move to Canada
#74 Oscar Parties
#73 Gentrification
#72 Study Abroad
#71 Being the only white person around
#70 Difficult Breakups
#69 Mos Def
#68 Michel Gondry
#67 Standing Still at Concerts
#66 Divorce
#65 Co-Ed Sports
#64 Recycling
#63 Expensive Sandwiches
#62 Knowing What’s Best for Poor People
#61 Bicycles
#60 Toyota Prius
#59 Natural Medicine
#58 Japan
#57 Juno
#56 Lawyers
#55 Apologies
#54 Kitchen Gadgets
#53 Dogs
#52 Sarah Silverman
#51 Living by the Water
#50 Irony
#49 Vintage
#48 Whole Foods and Grocery Co-ops
#47 Arts Degrees
#46 The Sunday New York Times
#45 Asian Fusion Food
#44 Public Radio
#43 Plays
#42 Sushi
#41 Indie Music
#40 Apple Products
#39 Netflix
#38 Arrested Development
#37 Renovations
#36 Breakfast Places
#35 The Daily Show/Colbert Report
#34 Architecture
#33 Marijuana
#32 Vegan/Vegetarianism
#31 Snowboarding
#30 Wrigley Field
#29 80s Night
#28 Not having a TV
#27 Marathons
#26 Manhattan (now Brooklyn too!)
#25 David Sedaris
#24 Wine
#23 Microbreweries
#22 Having Two Last Names
#21 Writers Workshops
#20 Being an expert on YOUR culture
#19 Traveling
#18 Awareness
#17 Hating their Parents
#16 Gifted Children
#15 Yoga
#14 Having Black Friends
#13 Tea
#12 Non-Profit Organizations
#11 Asian Girls
#10 Wes Anderson Movies
#9 Making you feel bad about not going outside
#8 Barack Obama
#7 Diversity
#6 Organic Food
#5 Farmer’s Markets
#4 Assists
#3 Film Festivals
#2 Religions their parents don’t belong to
#1 Coffee

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2346
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Post by eurobrat » February 7th, 2013, 12:50 am

expatasiaseeker wrote:No more white people means no more white women, and white women are f***ing evil. Feminism did do a good thing in that regard, it lowered the birthrate for whites.
This is the biggest bunch of drivel I have read on the internet. All white females are evil?

:lol: Man I love Winston's whacko's on here.

pete98146
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1130
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Post by pete98146 » February 7th, 2013, 1:34 am

LOL...atleast Asian girls made the list! I'm surprised Vegas didn't appear. For some reason people absolutely LOVE Las Vegas.

Would be funny to see a list of things white people dislike....

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Post by abcdavid01 » February 7th, 2013, 2:31 am

Poor neighborhoods. It's called white flight. Bunch of liberal hypocrites.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2346
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Post by eurobrat » February 7th, 2013, 6:25 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:Poor neighborhoods. It's called white flight. Bunch of liberal hypocrites.
Huh?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » February 7th, 2013, 11:30 pm

A lot of stuff on that list would not be loved by a lot of white people. Or are they the things that "white, upper class, yuppie, liberal types" like. I guess that is the point. So, let me guess, there are no companion books about what black people and Asians like? Ha.

fightforlove
Junior Poster
Posts: 537
Joined: June 3rd, 2012, 10:41 pm
Location: Somewhere Near Chicago

Post by fightforlove » February 8th, 2013, 5:27 pm

OutWest wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:In another couple of generations, the white race will have died out quite a lot. Not fully gone, but the birthrate for whites has fallen quite a lot.

I'm fine with that. No more white people means no more white women, and white women are f***ing evil.

Feminism did do a good thing in that regard, it lowered the birthrate for whites.
The white groups that are maintaining or increasing their birthrate are practicing Catholics, Evangelical Christians and other Orthodox
groups. Increasingly, they will be the dominant part of the US white population as they are the groups with a birthrate above replacement rates.


Outwest
Read an article about this not long ago. Most whites in the liberal/hip neighborhoods are single or married but with no or 1-2 children at most. Conservative whites are more likely to get married, they marry sooner and have more children. Makes me wonder whats gonna happen in America in another 30 years if places like Utah have a growing army of pure-bred white mormons while places like California will have become thoroughly racially disintegrated.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » February 9th, 2013, 9:10 am

LOL's @ EuroBrat's Things that Whites love to do list. Palm. Does. Not. Meet. Face. #epic
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2346
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Post by eurobrat » February 10th, 2013, 10:10 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:LOL's @ EuroBrat's Things that Whites love to do list. Palm. Does. Not. Meet. Face. #epic
Sorry but I can only pick out 3-4 things on that list that I like. I can't relate with the new age white than white hippie liberal types.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » February 11th, 2013, 3:32 am

eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:LOL's @ EuroBrat's Things that Whites love to do list. Palm. Does. Not. Meet. Face. #epic
Sorry but I can only pick out 3-4 things on that list that I like. I can't relate with the new age white than white hippie liberal types.
Maybe you are more European than Anglo/American. That sounds like a good thing.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2346
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Post by eurobrat » February 11th, 2013, 3:42 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:LOL's @ EuroBrat's Things that Whites love to do list. Palm. Does. Not. Meet. Face. #epic
Sorry but I can only pick out 3-4 things on that list that I like. I can't relate with the new age white than white hippie liberal types.
Maybe you are more European than Anglo/American. That sounds like a good thing.
:lol: I actually don't mind the baby boomer crowd or the Gen-X crowd but my generation (Gen-Y) is so far out there it's ridiculous.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”