Are Hispanic women in the USA just as bad as white women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

I can only speak for Colombia (that's where I lived)

here are my observatons

1. The latinos from the US, usually come from the low socio-economic end of the latin American society.... that's especially true with mexican americans and central americans.

2. most of them coming from a certain demographic that moves to the US in search of a better life, will cause the Latinos in the Us to be less diverse not only in physical appearance but in way of life.... in latin america you have from european like white latinos, to african like black latinos, to educated middle class latinos, to hick redneck latinos, to even overachieving asian latinos.....
in America on the other hand most of the latinos are sort of working to lower class, mostly amerindian and with strong ties to whatever culture they come from.

3.latin americans find US latinos to be annoying, especially when they cant shut up about how latino they are.... it is a fact most latin americans dont even like to see themselves as a single group of people called latino, while US latinos think they are a single group of people named latinos.

4. as far as women go, latin american women are much more relaxed, more attached to their children and families.... while US latinas tend to be a mixture of that and the high expectations and bitchiness of the American female....

5. dating an american latina who cant speak spanish, who is born and raised in the US is like dating a black or white american woman.... the only thing latin about her is the appearance, in atittude she'll be just another american skank from hell.

I find latin americans to be more relaxed, socially aware, respectful than US latinos.... US Latinos have adopted that American loudness, agressive in your face atittude that makes america a very tense place to be.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

marklambo wrote:If she has lived here in the US for a few years already, chances are that she has already acquired the typical AW traits and is now worthless. She may somewhat have better values but if she has become infected by feminism (most likely she has) then you're playing with fire just like with any other AW.
Why such extreme judgments, Mark? I could well tell you that, judging from what I have seen first-hand, the middle class hotties who make up the Poblado nightlife in Medellin have clearly been exposed to quite a lot of cultural influences from the US, and yet don't seem to have turned into the kind of self-entitled, feminist bitches you guys most fear. I am pretty sure they all watch US TV on cable/satellite, many of them might have even studied there for a year or two.

What you tend to forget, smart young women who had a good family upbringing usually develop things like critical sense, an intellectual honesty, a sense of dignity towards their sexual life and a measure of regional/national pride (the latter has always been very strong in Medellin, especially in the past couple of generations). These are the "antibodies" which allow them to drink up the US cultural cocktail without having to swallow the dregs.

If the "americanised" girls of Medellin are not at all that bad, can we safely assume that those who were raised by the same kinds of families in the US might not be a huge stretch different?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

skateboardstephen wrote:If you came to a Brazilian Favela talking shit you would be chopped up into peaces. Go to Rio and talk shit.
*sigh*

Coons gon' coon.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:If you came to a Brazilian Favela talking shit you would be chopped up into peaces. Go to Rio and talk shit.
*sigh*

Coons gon' coon.
The only coon is you. Instead of bitching about Black women teach us something we don't know.Where is all the pics of you with all these top noch non-black women haveing a blast at parties and shit like that.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

publicduende wrote:
If the "americanised" girls of Medellin are not at all that bad, can we safely assume that those who were raised by the same kinds of families in the US might not be a huge stretch different?
No you can't because the system is set up in a different way. Everything from the schools to the people who surround her are 100% American.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

[M]any western men are aware of how horrible western women are, yet they have some deluded belief that foreign women are not like that. I am not referring to men who expat/holiday in a foreign country and bang/date the occasional foreign girl, I am referring to those men who go overseas and marry a girl from another country believing the stereotype that foreign girls make sweet, submissive and perfect brides who would never cheat on or divorce you.

The difference between a western girl and a foreign girl is:

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mens- ... #post28238
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Teal Lantern wrote:
[M]any western men are aware of how horrible western women are, yet they have some deluded belief that foreign women are not like that. I am not referring to men who expat/holiday in a foreign country and bang/date the occasional foreign girl, I am referring to those men who go overseas and marry a girl from another country believing the stereotype that foreign girls make sweet, submissive and perfect brides who would never cheat on or divorce you.

+1

Nuts to those suckers who married a used up foreign woman thinking they got some kind of prize because she was through fu¢king local thugs.

skateboardstephen & publicduende, we're looking at you simps.

:roll:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

publicduende wrote:
marklambo wrote:If she has lived here in the US for a few years already, chances are that she has already acquired the typical AW traits and is now worthless. She may somewhat have better values but if she has become infected by feminism (most likely she has) then you're playing with fire just like with any other AW.
Why such extreme judgments, Mark? I could well tell you that, judging from what I have seen first-hand, the middle class hotties who make up the Poblado nightlife in Medellin have clearly been exposed to quite a lot of cultural influences from the US, and yet don't seem to have turned into the kind of self-entitled, feminist bitches you guys most fear. I am pretty sure they all watch US TV on cable/satellite, many of them might have even studied there for a year or two.

What you tend to forget, smart young women who had a good family upbringing usually develop things like critical sense, an intellectual honesty, a sense of dignity towards their sexual life and a measure of regional/national pride (the latter has always been very strong in Medellin, especially in the past couple of generations). These are the "antibodies" which allow them to drink up the US cultural cocktail without having to swallow the dregs.

As I mentioned in the post, it's just that there's a high chance that it happens. Of course there will always be exceptions but the women you describe don't sound like they live here in the US. Being exposed to US cultural influences and actually living in the US are 2 complete different things. If they were to live here for a few years, there's a very high chance that they will change. Not all do, but a large majority will.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

+1

Nuts to those suckers who married a used up foreign woman thinking they got some kind of prize because she was through fu¢king local thugs.

skateboardstephen & publicduende, we're looking at you simps.

:roll:
HA HA nigga you don't even know my wife nor this other dude that you are talking about.You don't even know any one on this forum in real life, but i do though. I don't even think you are even in Mexico. You are probably still in your moms basement the labtop just trolling. Local thugs ha ha ha. You are just a lame mother f***er that is the reason why women don't like you not because of thugs.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Teal Lantern wrote:

Interesting stuff. When I was younger, I honestly believed that marrying a foreign-born asian woman was the answer for western men. I have gradually woken up to the error of my ways.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

average colombian girl from colombia

average USA latina... at least in the western half of America

Latinos from the US are as Latin American as those guidos from Jersey are italian or american blacks are Africans. (they're all just americans)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Robert77 wrote:I can only speak for Colombia (that's where I lived)

here are my observatons

1. The latinos from the US, usually come from the low socio-economic end of the latin American society.... that's especially true with mexican americans and central americans.

2. most of them coming from a certain demographic that moves to the US in search of a better life, will cause the Latinos in the Us to be less diverse not only in physical appearance but in way of life.... in latin america you have from european like white latinos, to african like black latinos, to educated middle class latinos, to hick redneck latinos, to even overachieving asian latinos.....
in America on the other hand most of the latinos are sort of working to lower class, mostly amerindian and with strong ties to whatever culture they come from.

3.latin americans find US latinos to be annoying, especially when they cant shut up about how latino they are.... it is a fact most latin americans dont even like to see themselves as a single group of people called latino, while US latinos think they are a single group of people named latinos.

4. as far as women go, latin american women are much more relaxed, more attached to their children and families.... while US latinas tend to be a mixture of that and the high expectations and bitchiness of the American female....

5. dating an american latina who cant speak spanish, who is born and raised in the US is like dating a black or white american woman.... the only thing latin about her is the appearance, in atittude she'll be just another american skank from hell.

I find latin americans to be more relaxed, socially aware, respectful than US latinos.... US Latinos have adopted that American loudness, agressive in your face atittude that makes america a very tense place to be.
+∞
Great synopsis!!! You had summed it up more lovely than I have; however, that's mostly how I feel about US/stateside Latinos. You forgot about the bigotry alot of them have. At least stateside Brasilians would speak Porto back to you even if your Porto isn't air-tight. But with US Latinos, they will speak to you in English or in broken English no matter how tight your Spanish is if you don't "look as Latino" as they. Ladislav, Skateboard Stephen, and I had b.itched about that phenomenon.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Andrewww wrote:
publicduende wrote:If the "americanised" girls of Medellin are not at all that bad, can we safely assume that those who were raised by the same kinds of families in the US might not be a huge stretch different?
No you can't because the system is set up in a different way. Everything from the schools to the people who surround her are 100% American.
True. My point though was more revolving around the fact that Latin women in the US tend to have more traditional upbringing (although I must assume broken families abound, also thanks to the hardship of fresh immigration, poverty etc.) and that baggage of values won't just be discounted by the time they "debut" into US society, say, when they're 13 or 14. It's what I like to call "social inertia", and it can be seen even more prominently in Asian and Middle Easter families, where the weight of tradition and parental upbringing is as strong, if not stronger, than Latin American cultures.

I mean even my cousin Erica from Atlanta, a third-generation Italo-american (her maternal grandmother was my daddy's sister), who came visit me in London around 4 years ago is not slutty at all and much more traditional and morally sounder than many of the US female specimens you like to portray here.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Robert77 wrote:I can only speak for Colombia (that's where I lived)

here are my observatons

+∞
Great synopsis!!! You had summed it up more lovely than I have; however, that's mostly how I feel about US/stateside Latinos. You forgot about the bigotry alot of them have. At least stateside Brasilians would speak Porto back to you even if your Porto isn't air-tight. But with US Latinos, they will speak to you in English or in broken English no matter how tight your Spanish is if you don't "look as Latino" as they. Ladislav, Skateboard Stephen, and I had b.itched about that phenomenon.
I know.... US latinos are a very sad representation of the real latin america

the first time i went to latin america was mexico city..... the first thing that came to my head was (these people are NOTHING like all the "mexicans" i see back home) I am from San diego...

mexicans from mexico city were friendly, decent, comfortable inside their own culture, much thinner, much more welcoming, much more civilized eventhough many of them were a lot poorer than US mexicans..... then I went back to San diego and it was shocking to see all those low life thug wannabe gangstah "latinos" who dont know wether they're mexican or white or indian or american or mexican or black dragging mexico;s name in the mud