Are Hispanic women in the USA just as bad as white women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Are Hispanic women in the USA just as bad as white women?

Post by clowny »

Because I know that these Hispanic women came from a culture where greater importance is placed on family, which presumably would make them less inclined to divorce (and perhaps less bitchy). Am I right?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

They are less likely to morph into bitches after you marry one unlike white and black american women and they are much less prone to divorce mainly on account of the Catholic tradition.

I haven't really found my niche with latin women, tho. My style just doesn't really seem to mesh with them. They're very jealous and possessive women and are known to become psychotic at the drop of a hat.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

I knew a spanish girl in America and she was a complete bitch to me after a while. Although yes, she was LESS of a bitch than a white woman, of course. And yea, she was generally nicer than a white woman, too. But she was still a BITCH, nonetheless.

100 PERCENT of American women are BITCHES. It's just a matter of TO WHAT DEGREE.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

Exactly.american women are a bunch of worthless !cunts! no matter how you slice it
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

Worthless c.unts
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ok, I may have an answer for this one.

Today, the worse Mediterranean-American women are the ones, whose families originated in Greece. The old country had that strong culture and focus on the family. Well, within that 2nd-to-3rd generation full Yankee-fication time period, many men of Greek descent, will ONLY marry a Greek woman from Greece itself. Otherwise, they'd rather not marry a Greek ethnic at all.

Thus, you have Greek-American women, leaving the fold, and marrying a generic *white* Mangina and then, beating the man to a pulp over a lengthy period of decades, until the fatal stroke/heart failure. I believe 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' was a type of prelude to that episode. But being PC, that movie failed to address the fact that that poor Mangina, was going to be treated like cr@p for the rest of his life. The furtive warning light/S.O.S. about unmanageable Greek-American women has been telegraphed among the entire eastern Orthodox diasporas, at least in the New England states. I know of Armenian, Greek, Bulgarian, and Serbian guys, who want to have nothing to do with them. And believe it or not, these guys would rather date generic AWs :shock: instead.

I see the Hispanic-American women, becoming like these Greek-American b*tches from hell, in the decades ahead. It's the same setup... strong ethnic culture plus religion, swapping Catholicism with Eastern Orthodoxy. In the end, many Latin guys will refuse to marry a fellow Latina-American in the decades ahead. Mark my words, history repeats!
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Hispanic women in the USA just as bad as white women

Post by Teal Lantern »

clowny wrote:Because I know that these Hispanic women came from a culture where greater importance is placed on family, which presumably would make them less inclined to divorce (and perhaps less bitchy). Am I right?
"Less inclined" than ... what other group?
They can make you plenty miserable without (or before) a frivorce.
Lorena Bobbitt (née Gallo) is Hispanic.

Look around. Do married Hispanic men appear happier to you than other races of men? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

expatasiaseeker wrote:I knew a spanish girl in America and she was a complete bitch to me after a while. Although yes, she was LESS of a bitch than a white woman, of course. And yea, she was generally nicer than a white woman, too. But she was still a BITCH, nonetheless.

100 PERCENT of American women are BITCHES. It's just a matter of TO WHAT DEGREE.
If she was Spanish then she was most likely white LOL. Yes they are probably less bitchy but not any more easy to Approach nor are they more Available since they tend to stick to men of their enthnic group. Best to just get on a plane and not worry too much with Women from Latin America in the U.S. especially if you are African American,you are better off meeting a chick online and going to her country.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

If she has lived here in the US for a few years already, chances are that she has already acquired the typical AW traits and is now worthless. She may somewhat have better values but if she has become infected by feminism (most likely she has) then you're playing with fire just like with any other AW.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

My theory, when I lived in the U.S. was that Hispanic/Latina women were mostly terrible. "As bad as white women" is quite a stretch because, frankly, white women are nowhere near as bad as other races of women in America - not even close. I often said that, "If 'evolution' kills ALL of today's black women tomorrow, then Hispanic/Latina/Chicana women in the U.S. would be the worst women in the world." God help you if you married a black Latina!
:shock:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Are Hispanic women in the USA just as bad as white women

Post by E_Irizarry »

clowny wrote:Because I know that these Hispanic women came from a culture where greater importance is placed on family, which presumably would make them less inclined to divorce (and perhaps less bitchy). Am I right?
...and less likely to shave it all off. I think western women shave it bald to revolt against men's preferences in the name of women's liberation and independence of patriarchy. But I'm just saying.

Please, guys, don't give me that s.hit about "It's more hygienic" et. al. blah blah and blah!

Hair was naturally put there to attract their mate to the p.ussy as well as to prevent germs from entering the mucous membrane cavity called the vah-jay-jay (i.e. v.agina).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:My theory, when I lived in the U.S. was that Hispanic/Latina women were mostly terrible. "As bad as white women" is quite a stretch because, frankly, white women are nowhere near as bad as other races of women in America - not even close. I often said that, "If 'evolution' kills ALL of today's black women tomorrow, then Hispanic/Latina/Chicana women in the U.S. would be the worst women in the world." God help you if you married a black Latina!
:shock:
First off there are plenty of white women who can be considered Latina,Argentina,Urguay,Brazil,Chile has plenty of them.Latino is not even an ethnic group much less a race it is just an Umbrella term for people from Latin America. Real Latinos are Italians,Romanians,French,Portuguese and Spanish in Europe. Women in America are not worth your time regardless of race Black American women will get you killed and white women in America will stab you 20 something times slice your neck and shoot you in the face... need proof........ LOL how many f***ing Afro-Latinos you know mother f***er.You are mainly Around Mestizo,white and native indians in mexico.Mexico is like traveling to another state in the U.S. If you came to a Brazilian Favela talking shit you would be chopped up into peaces. Go to Rio and talk shit.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

My Boy, Skateboad STephen wrote:Real Latinos are Italians,Romanians,French,Portuguese and Spanish in Europe.
+1
...and the "pseudo-" Latinos are Latin Americans. Whenever I say that all 19-some-odd countries in the Caribbean, Central, & South America are Latinos, I mean it in that context.

But in the terms of the origins or Romance language and culture, it would be the countries/cultures that SkateboardStephen had mentioned.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Ghost wrote:I think Hispanic women may be a (relatively) safe way to have a girlfriend/wife in the U.S. Of course, if they learn English and Americanize, then I'm sure they would likely turn out like any other typical AW.

Make sure she doesn't speak English, learn Spanish yourself and discourage her from learning English, and then keep most of her social activity in Hispanic communities in the U.S. and/or live close to the U.S. Mexico border.

Of course it would be better to go to Mexico or Central or South America and live and work and do it that way, but at least for those who "have to" stay stateside, I don't think all hope is lost. This is about the only exception I can think of though.
You make SkateboardStephen & I very proud of you, son. :-)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)