Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Something new - a Fat Man with an attractive English woman!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Something new - a Fat Man with an attractive English woman!

Postby RobinHood » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Was in KFC today and as I scanned the room to observe the couples eating there, I came across the normal cross section of British dating with thin men being with fat ugly women (no surprises there)

...However on one table there was a couple where there was a very fat man with his thin attractive wife and two young children. I was taken aback by this, as i cannot remember the last time I saw a fat man with an attractive woman in the UK.

Clearly something was not right. The woman looked miserable as hell as she was clearly with a man who she viewed as beneath her and she was telling him what to do.

I said to myself for this man to be with this woman he must have money...sure enough they left in an expensive Mercedes M class. Would not be surprised if she divorced him in time, took his money and got with another beta provider..!
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 am
Location: England







Re: Something new - a Fat Man with an attractive English wom

Postby marklambo » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:45 pm

RobinHood wrote:Was in KFC today and as I scanned the room to observe the couples eating there, I came across the normal cross section of British dating with thin men being with fat ugly women (no surprises there)

...However on one table there was a couple where there was a very fat man with his thin attractive wife and two young children. I was taken aback by this, as i cannot remember the last time I saw a fat man with an attractive woman in the UK.

Clearly something was not right. The woman looked miserable as hell as she was clearly with a man who she viewed as beneath her and she was telling him what to do.

I said to myself for this man to be with this woman he must have money...sure enough they left in an expensive Mercedes M class. Would not be surprised if she divorced him in time, took his money and got with another beta provider..!


Even if the guy wasn't fat. Even if he was in shape and good looking it wouldn't matter. Western women are never happy and always want to keep upgrading no matter what they have. You simply can't please them in the long run.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Something new - a Fat Man with an attractive English wom

Postby RobinHood » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Even if the guy wasn't fat. Even if he was in shape and good looking it wouldn't matter. Western women are never happy and always want to keep upgrading no matter what they have. You simply can't please them in the long run.[/quote]

You make a valid point. We are living in a society where western women are simply incapable of staying in a relationship long term, they will simply upgrade at the first sign of any problems rather than try and sort them out.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 am
Location: England

Postby Robert77 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:56 am

sounds like he could be a fat man with money.... (remember that skanks from the anglosphere have very high standards for men, except if the man has plenty of this $$$$$..... then they suddenly fall in love with personalities and not looks)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

Re: Something new - a Fat Man with an attractive English wom

Postby jamesbond » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:48 am

RobinHood wrote:Was in KFC today and as I scanned the room to observe the couples eating there, I came across the normal cross section of British dating with thin men being with fat ugly women (no surprises there)

...However on one table there was a couple where there was a very fat man with his thin attractive wife and two young children. I was taken aback by this, as i cannot remember the last time I saw a fat man with an attractive woman in the UK.

I said to myself for this man to be with this woman he must have money...sure enough they left in an expensive Mercedes M class. Would not be surprised if she divorced him in time, took his money and got with another beta provider..!

Yes, sometimes you do see a fat man with a thin attractive woman in the UK, US, Canada and Australia. You better believe that if the guy is fat with a hot chick, he must be rich! :D

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Andrewww » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Robert77 wrote:sounds like he could be a fat man with money.... (remember that skanks from the anglosphere have very high standards for men, except if the man has plenty of this $$$$$..... then they suddenly fall in love with personalities and not looks)


You call those gangsta thugs, metrosexuals and unemployed low life high standards ? AW have the lowest standards, it's based on their delusions and media brainwashing.

Only when they wanna get married to they look for the non existent perfect man.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

Postby Robert77 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Andrewww wrote:
Robert77 wrote:sounds like he could be a fat man with money.... (remember that skanks from the anglosphere have very high standards for men, except if the man has plenty of this $$$$$..... then they suddenly fall in love with personalities and not looks)


You call those gangsta thugs, metrosexuals and unemployed low life high standards ? AW have the lowest standards, it's based on their delusions and media brainwashing.

Only when they wanna get married to they look for the non existent perfect man.


what i mean is..... many anglospeaking skanks sit and wait for the super model husband to come as the feminist doctrine dictates, and in the process they turn into complete psycho bitches from hell because their high demands are not met.... towards the end, then they come up to the realization they have to settle with whatever they get and end up with one of the types u describe above because no decent man will want them.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 12 guests