Psychiatry is a bogus science meant to enslave your mind

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Psychiatry is a bogus science meant to enslave your mind

Post by expatasiaseeker »

http://antipsychiatry.org/

The above website is written by a medical doctor who has explained that psychiatry is a completely bogus science.

Everyone here is aware that people who take psychiatric drugs have a SHORTER LIFESPAN than non-drug users by 15 years on average?

Psychiatry and psychology are one of the reasons why America has gotten so screwed up. Everyone thinks they are some f***ing expert when in reality, there is no such thing as mental illness. There ARE emotional and psychological problems caused by the CULTURE of America, western culture, but these are NOT BIOLOGICALLY BASED and thus to treat them using drugs is simply insane. Rather than CHANGE THEIR LIFESTYLE and try to live a more natural and peaceful life, people would rather just take a drug? Okay fine. If you are that stupid, feel free to chug all the Prozac and Xanax you want. Just don't come whining to us when you die 15 years earlier than you would have if you had not taken such useless drugs.

Even one of the writers of that DSMV book has admitted that there is no way they can actually prove that "mental illness" is BIOLOGICALLY BASED. Of course you won't see this talked about in the mainstream media, because the drug companies make BILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR selling people the LIE that they need psychiatric drugs to feel happy.

My god, how f***ing stupid have people become?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Psychiatry is part of the Illuminati control grid, see some of the latest articles on Henry Makow's website about this, psychiatry was created by the Illuminati to enslave you and enslave your mind.

I don't understand how men can be against feminism (one part of the Illuminati control grid) and yet support another part of the Illuminati control grid (psychiatry).

It shows that most men are too stupid to see the FULL PICTURE and in that sense, they do DESERVE their slavery. But, you have no right to impose your own anti-freedom fascism onto others. I reject psychiatry as the bogus mind control fascist ideology which it truly is, so no one else has any right to impose such fascist ideas onto me.

Anyway, do the research and read the truth. www.HenryMakow.com is a good place to start.