Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss and talk about any general topic.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Before I begin, I want to apologize for my last post on the blog I announced in the General Discussions. I cleared the blog and tore it down. I'm not going to worry about these bitches who care about nobody but themselves in America! If anything, I'm more worried about myself and what I want in my future in order to make myself feel happy and fulfilled! As far as taking care of business, I already took care of the first step. As of last week on Friday I applied & paid for a passport. I'm still waiting for it to arrive by mail. The next step is to figure out which country I want to take a vacation at this Summer and get a travel visa for that country. As for the rest, ....well? I'll break it down to a list.
* This first step is going to be a test. Once I know for sure the country I want to visit, I'm planning to save up so I have enough to go for 2 weeks during the Summer. While I'm doing this I'll study the language, go there once I get the time off, and talk to women in the country and get familiar with the culture in the country and enjoy it. If I end up liking the country and the women in it, I'll build connections in the country so once I return home,
* As of now I'm still working under a boss at a factory. I bookmarked four websites I checked into as far as working online. The purpose of me to do this is to generate a stream line of income so I can travel freely. For now I'm thinking about using this as a second way of getting extra income. I already made a profile on oDesk.com and took a couple of skill tests. I'll post the links of the other websites.
https://www.elance.com/employersignup?m ... 00_1037958
When I had my blog posted, I had a gentleman email me about his business. This is the site he linked me to, suggesting I look into it.
* This is going to be the most toughest step. Once I find a woman who shows strong interests, I'm still debating whether I want to bring her back here, or to go the route of sacrificing some of my personal belongings (mainly the big things I can't carry on a plane I'm talking here, so I would have to find the means to sell them) and move to her country. But I will only resort to this if I'm making a good stream of income working online at home. Only problem is if I left here, I would be leaving behind a lot of things, including friends and family. This alone is the only part I'm having a tough time with. What it comes down to is my happiness and what I really want in life weighs more than anyone and anything else I have in America. And to be 100% honest with you, I'm not happy with my dating life in America! I don't feel successful with just having money and a lot of personal materialistic things. The wanting of love and to be loved by women is the most important thing to me in life the most! If I don't gain that value from women, I see that as a big problem. ...Which is why I hate my own home state and the US!
So that pretty much sums it up. If possible, I can use a second opinion as far as what country would suit me best to visit. I know I've always had a strong interest in the Europe country ever since I was dating AW's. I'm deciding on either Russia, Ukraine, or Spain. Here's a little background on myself.
* I'm 34 years old. I stand 5'11 and weigh up to 134 lbs.
* Not sure if it matters, but I was born on September of 1978. I'm a Virgo. The sign of the lady! =D
* I have short brown hair and blue eyes.
* I have 7 tattoos. 6 of them on my arms. 1 is on my right shoulder blade.
* I have European ties in my blood. I'm part German, Irish, English, Welsh, and Danish.
...So what do you guys think? Let me know what's up.
Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
First off, see if you can become a host on couchsurfing.org, you can host travelers at your place for a while, great way to meet people. Sign up at couchsurfing.org either way to be staying at other people's places throughout the world, free accommodation that way, and also check out hospitalityclub.org and tripping.com, similar sites.
Also check out: http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/blog/cheap-travel
I would recommend Switzerland, beautiful and stable country, and a buffet of foreign women, the vibe there is very high-class and there is elegance in the air, you have to be there to understand. Don't rely so much on advice from others, one person's paradise is another person's non-paradise, develop the all-important skills of being bold, decisive and taking action, just pick a country in Europe and go there, worst case scenario you don't vibe well with the place and you take a 1-3 flight to another place, all of Europe is your oyster once you're on the continent.
PS: Also check out http://www.shareable.net/blog/walking-f ... a-passport, it's about a guy who walks from Oslo to the South of France without money and without a passport, relying on the kindness of strangers and dumpster diving, showing that anything is possible. As is said in the 4 Hour Work Week, reality is negotiable, outside of science and law all rules can be bent or broken, and it doesn't require being unethical.
My advice to you would be to join a few foreign women dating agencies and start emailing some women. Once you make a connection with someone, build that relationship online and then if things progress arrange to visit her in home country during the summer.
At 34, you have plenty of time and as much as you dislike America, don't cut off all ties too quickly. If its giving you a steady income use that for your foreign trips and think for the longer term.
What type of women do you like? Asians? Europeans? Latinas? Once you know this then narrow down the country.
It's really best to stick to a single country, then you'll get to know the good women from the scammers.
For Europe the Czech Republic or Poland are worth a look.
And getting rid of stuff is easier than you think - I'm now down to 1 suitcase and a rucksack.
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my TEFL blog.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.
Good question. To be honest, the most #1 problem I have with living here is indeed the women. It's feminism at its finest. They're so messed up here. But that's not the only problem with women here. There's more. I do want a family someday. ...And the women here are not best suits for that. Especially in Michigan since this state has a lot of single mothers with 2 or more kids. I don't want any of these women in the US as a wife. Especially in Michigan. :S
...Well? To be honest, I like all the ones you named off. But in most cases even when I was dating AW's, I leaned more of an interest into the European women. I always had a strong interest in the culture life and the women in Europe. Especially the Russians. So far I'm deciding on Russia, Ukraine, and Spain. I took a look at the Czech & Poland girls in a google search. Very nice! ...Oh man! Now you're giving me more options! xD