Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

No talk about Indian/Pakistani women on this forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

No talk about Indian/Pakistani women on this forum?

Postby clowny » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 am

I suppose it's understandable, given that india and pakistan are very poor countries and not exactly the type of place that men go to for p4p. But, what do you guys think about indian and pakistani women as wife material? In my experience, an indian woman can be very good natured; very sweet and feminine...or pretty much the total opposite; bossy, domineering and temperamental. I have met both kinds. I suppose what caste they come from has a significant bearing on this...for example the women from the lower castes are a bit more humble than the brahmic indian women. Am I right? Pakistani women I have not interacted with very much, but given that they're muslim I suppose they're quite different from indian women too.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 pm

With very rare anecdotal exceptions - there was one guy here who had married an Indian, most South Asians prefer their own race. In case of Pakistanis, not only that, but they must marry Muslims.

When you go to those countries, most people on the streets ( up to 75%) are men. And you cannot just chat up women. In addition to that, ageism is also a problem.

Again, there are exceptions to the rule.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Maybe you could pm GuitarGuy, clowny. He doesn't post anymore, but he traveled to India last year, and seemed to have a good time there--including meeting some hot Indian women he met through acquaintances and friends; He even slept with an Indian chick while he was over there. Search for his posts and you'll find some interesting tidbits about India. I also have a thing for Indian/South Asian chicks, but they're somewhat hard to get. I hope GuitarGuy comes back to read this thread and post here on HA again.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Indian women can be hot, but it's usually the wealthier ones and they usually only marry other Indians.

Some are really hot but on the downside they can be quite hairy.

If you like Indian women there are a lot here in the UK.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:12 pm

xiongmao wrote:Indian women can be hot, but it's usually the wealthier ones and they usually only marry other Indians.

The Indians/Pakis in the U.K. date outside of their race quite a bit more than their American counterparts; I've seen many Indian women/White men, and Indian women/Black men combinations in that country.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Yeah, +1 for Indian women. Haven't seen too many Pakis living in the U.S. though.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby RobinHood » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Dated an Indian girl for 2 years in the UK when I was in my early 20's. She was the only woman that ever gave me a massage in all my years of dating. She had a great body, but facially no looker.

She had 2 crazy brothers who threatened to kill any 'white man' that dated her sister... the sex was great but I valued my life more!

Would imagine your typical western Indian girl today will be lazy just like her white sisters.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:04 pm

xiongmao wrote:Indian women can be hot, but it's usually the wealthier ones and they usually only marry other Indians.

Ah hah! You had chosen "Bald (i.e. the Pedophile's Pie)"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S.hit, man. Give ME the hairy Indian women.

I smashed one bareback in Thailand, and she stayed wet all night long like Lionel Richie (well, maybe Nicole Richie LMAO!).
They have Negroid blood in them; I don't care what anybody says. LOL

It's like f.ucking a Black woman that over-lubricates her clear waters. lol! ..especially if the Black woman likes you because you are pretty light-skinned or White? Mannnnnnn, I would have been singing Miguel's "P.ussy Is Mine" and bareback. Asi es la vida.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLNTLEqwd9Y[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM[/youtube]
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:13 am

zboy1 wrote:

The Indians/Pakis in the U.K. date outside of their race quite a bit more than their American counterparts; I've seen many Indian women/White men, and Indian women/Black men combinations in that country.

Are you talking about Indian Indians and Pakistani Pakistanis or are you talking about British people of Indian heritage? Because those are two different ethnicities.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

ladislav wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

Are you talking about Indian Indians and Pakistani Pakistanis or are you talking about British people of Indian heritage? Because those are two different ethnicities.

British Asians--British people of Indian heritage. They're called Asians over there, while in the U.S., Asians mean East Asians.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:07 am

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby clowny » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:51 am

Ghost wrote:No clue about Pakistani women, but I am severely doubtful about Indian women. India is becoming increasingly feminized. A lot of the women are not attractive, but the big thing is that things like divorce and misandry are on the rise in India. I wanted to visit there at one time but have crossed it off my list entirely now - it will probably just stay the dunghole it has been for a long time.

And always, always stay away from western women who are of Indian descent. It doesn't matter what their genetics are - they are western.

What appealed to me about indian women as wives was my perception that they are very traditional and loyal. Divorce was virtually unheard of in india and sri lanka until recent years - I saw divorce statistics on nationmaster.com that had the divorce rate in india at 1%. Those statistics are a few years outdated now though--I presume the current divorce rate is a little higher.

I suppose that due to crossing of cultures and the increasing western influence in india, the women will gradually gain more and more "rights" and the divorce rate will rise accordingly. It's a shame that their unique culture will probably be altered by feminism in all the wrong ways.
Last edited by clowny on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:56 am

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Indian women are beautiful. They have that exotic dark featured look that I think is so attractive (dark eyebrows,dark eyes, dark thick hair, skin of color from midnight Black to dusky tan and olive colored) They are traditional and dress nice too.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Re: No talk about Indian/Pakistani women on this forum?

Postby krizma » Tue May 17, 2016 5:43 am

Hi,
I am new here and I want to add that I am in love with the Pakistani girls and I have a girl friend here in California. They are cute, attractive and sincere and specially love their dresses. I am just confused should I go for a relationship or not!
Love Animals
krizma
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions