Philippines/Mexico

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@Brother All_That_Is_Man

The reason that I chose Mexico is because it would be less expensive. For starters, an economy class airline ticket to the Philippines will run me almost $2000. However, I looked up a ticket to Mexico City and a First-Class ticket to Mexico City is just under half of what a economy class ticket to the Philippines would cost. It's a matter of resources/funding.

I'm not trying to dispute your facts and information.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: upperclass white brazilians....quite different from the more typical mixed race brazilian types
Anon, yr photos r silly. There's not a populated country in the world where u can't find plenty of very unattractive people. Likewise, you can find some beauties in even the worst of countries. It's all about percentages. What percentage of girls you see in a given area are cute and/or hot?

Better areas of Rio or Sao Paolo r filled with stunning specimens, both female and male. OTH, your not gonna see too many in a place like Port Moresby or Dhaka tho I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I could probably find some photos of cute girls from those cities just as you claim to have done on Phils.

Perhaps a somewhat more objective measure of a country's merit for having attractive women is to look at female acceptance rates by country on a dating site such as beautifulpeople.com. But, of course many less attractive people are not even going to bother applying. So it's not like every girl from each country applies, only self selected subsets. If women in one country tend to be more confident than another, perhaps more unattractive girls from that country would try to apply.

U keep posting photos of cute girls in Phils. But here on the ground, I can tell u that those types are not wht. u commonly see.
There some good looking women deep in the Amazon but I doubt he would go looking for it.

Thank goodness there still some men around with a sense of adventure flowing through them.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: upperclass white brazilians....quite different from the more typical mixed race brazilian types
Anon, yr photos r silly. There's not a populated country in the world where u can't find plenty of very unattractive people. Likewise, you can find some beauties in even the worst of countries. It's all about percentages. What percentage of girls you see in a given area are cute and/or hot?

Better areas of Rio or Sao Paolo r filled with stunning specimens, both female and male. OTH, your not gonna see too many in a place like Port Moresby or Dhaka tho I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I could probably find some photos of cute girls from those cities just as you claim to have done on Phils.

Perhaps a somewhat more objective measure of a country's merit for having attractive women is to look at female acceptance rates by country on a dating site such as beautifulpeople.com. But, of course many less attractive people are not even going to bother applying. So it's not like every girl from each country applies, only self selected subsets. If women in one country tend to be more confident than another, perhaps more unattractive girls from that country would try to apply.

U keep posting photos of cute girls in Phils. But here on the ground, I can tell u that those types are not wht. u commonly see.
lol the overratedness of Brazil needs a reality check...

as for Phils....its common place enough in the sticks for even me to find cute girls amongst the people....but then again I dont stay at sleazy red light districts surrounded by the bottom of the barrel women looking for a quick buck..and I dont consider shortness as an unattractive feature....all SEAsians (from vietnamese to filipinas are short) even japanese women are short...its natural

heigh difference between filipina and her japanese husband
2 white people in the center for comparison
I don't wanna date short women its a choice, its not about attractiveness, its about procreation.

Which is why I am no hurry to go to Asian countries despite how many Asian women feel about Black men...

I'll keep saying Brazil is not overrated because it ain't. The majority of ugly women IMHO come from the Flavalas and Amazon.

If anything Brazil MIGHT be overrated but Argentina is defiantly underrated. That country keeps cranking out nice looking women

And what did you mean "White upper class"? I know two very Black American men married too very White Brazilian women...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:If I go to either the Philippines or Mexico, I'm going to try to find a good woman. Maybe a week or two isn't enough time to find a good LTR, so it will probably be somewhere between LTR & P4P.
Well, this thread has surely turned into a flame war over how ugly Brazilian women are. But let me chime in on the subject at hand...

You pose the question "Mexico or Philippines", so I assume that you have the financial means for either of the two places. If this is the case, the Philippines should be your only choice. I was conflicted with these two countries while I was still in the U.S. too, although I simply didn't have the financial means for a flight to the Philippines (which was my first choice). I would hope any red piller, Leykis 101 listener like yourself would choose southeast Asia over a country in the Americas any day, but it is essentially your choice and no one else's. It seems as though you are looking for P4P or a good woman, and I'm afraid Mexico just isn't the place for these things. I'm just trying to save you the trip and hassle to go all the way out to Mexico and not get laid, since getting women is your goal. I love Mexico, but if I came here for the sole purpose of chasing the women, I would be begging for U.S. women again. Please choose the Philippines, bro.

A_T_I_M out.
Native Mexican women are not bad at all and complain of the same of the same problems other Latin women complain about when it comes to their men.

I just don't have Yellow or Brown Rice fever. Mexico is close too, beautiful weather especially on the coast and dirt cheap.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Rock wrote:

Thank you for politely pwning him. +∞ You too DJ IV Money...thank you for pwning Anon with concrete facts.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Rock wrote:

Thank you for politely pwning him. +∞ You too DJ IV Money...thank you for pwning Anon with concrete facts.
Some of these clowns will never get it. Overrated... Go to Carnival you'll find that shit is not overrated at all. Its legit... You don't like Morenas and Afro-Brazilians what the f**k are you going to Rio and Bahia for????

JHCS you should be in the richest cities in the country if you want women of European decent, its not ROCKET SCIENCE.

Go to Mark's web site and download his book, its free. You'll see the Brazilian woman he almost committed too. She from Sao Paulo...

Home girl I posted, she's from Sao Paulo.

Don't be a moron, though I know some can't help it.

Sorry for dragging your thread off topic Hero...