Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Can The Good Guys Ever Win in the War of the Sexes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Can The Good Guys Ever Win in the War of the Sexes?

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Article is the usual clap-trap, contradictory hamsterbation, but the comments ... :lol:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/tes ... s/comments
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25







Postby marklambo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:10 am

Where did all the good men go? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifiDCzGwR7s
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Ghost » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:04 am

They'll win by dropping out and going elsewhere, in as many terms as possible - Go Galt so to speak. I truly cannot see any other way. Even if nice guys don't physically relocate, they need to drop out at home. Work for themselves and avoid AWs like the plague they are.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby ***JP*** » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Already won on my part. I married a foreigner and will be moving to her country. I know one man marrying a foreigner won't cause a dent on AW but it sure as hell feels good to breakaway from them and the mainstream society that intoxicates the mind.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:41 pm

***JP*** wrote:Already won on my part. I married a foreigner and will be moving to her country. I know one man marrying a foreigner won't cause a dent on AW but it sure as hell feels good to breakaway from them and the mainstream society that intoxicates the mind.


Every little bit helps.
Expatriating causes a dent. Marrying a foreigner* causes a dent.
Going "Galt" really throws a wrench into the works.

What's a crooked casino to do when too many suckers stop playing a rigged game?


edit: * and moving out of the USSA.
Last edited by Teal Lantern on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby S_Parc » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Already won on my part. I married a foreigner and will be moving to her country. I know one man marrying a foreigner won't cause a dent on AW but it sure as hell feels good to breakaway from them and the mainstream society that intoxicates the mind.


Every little bit helps.
Expatriating causes a dent. Marrying a foreigner causes a dent.
Going "Galt" really throws a wrench into the works.

What's a crooked casino to do when too many suckers stop playing a rigged game?


I'll add more more thing ... those of us, who marry abroad, go for international esc@rts, or have robotic companions while Stateside, need to form a secret society of ex-pats, kinda like the Freemasons but for folks who are truly *Free*. Because although our numbers are small, a special interest group can become powerful in time.

And when I say secret society, I'm not talking about some loudmouth circular of baiting Femi-Nazis and Manginas into endless debates about who's right or wrong but one which is a clandestine and goes about one's business, without detection. Ultimately, Manginas will either die of a self-inflicted psychosomatic illness or simply suffer quietly till the end. Their Captain Save-A-Ho zeal will peter out, come their 40th birthday, when all their testosterone is drained by their AW skank wife. On the other shoe, when my big 40 comes, I want to be an extremely powerful individual, with a fully self-directed life independent of Yankee BS.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby MJay1978 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:55 am

Ghost wrote:They'll win by dropping out and going elsewhere, in as many terms as possible - Go Galt so to speak. I truly cannot see any other way. Even if nice guys don't physically relocate, they need to drop out at home. Work for themselves and avoid AWs like the plague they are.


I strongly agree with you on this Ghost. At this point with the direction this country is heading, nice guys don't have a choice but to migrate overseas to find true love and a better life for themselves. In fact, they must do this unless they either want to keep meeting bitter women, or become sterile for the rest of their lives. AW's have not changed since this movement started and I'm not expecting them to ever change. These men need to move on far away from AW's and flock to a different country to higher their standards.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Postby Andrewww » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:26 am

S_Parc wrote:I'll add more more thing ... those of us, who marry abroad, go for international esc@rts, or have robotic companions while Stateside, need to form a secret society of ex-pats, kinda like the Freemasons but for folks who are truly *Free*. Because although our numbers are small, a special interest group can become powerful in time.

And when I say secret society, I'm not talking about some loudmouth circular of baiting Femi-Nazis and Manginas into endless debates about who's right or wrong but one which is a clandestine and goes about one's business, without detection. Ultimately, Manginas will either die of a self-inflicted psychosomatic illness or simply suffer quietly till the end. Their Captain Save-A-Ho zeal will peter out, come their 40th birthday, when all their testosterone is drained by their AW skank wife. On the other shoe, when my big 40 comes, I want to be an extremely powerful individual, with a fully self-directed life independent of Yankee BS.


:lol: That's actually a good idea. I think we should have a more personal way of exchanging information. For example, members could help one another relocate, not financially but logistically.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

Postby marklambo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
***JP*** wrote:Already won on my part. I married a foreigner and will be moving to her country. I know one man marrying a foreigner won't cause a dent on AW but it sure as hell feels good to breakaway from them and the mainstream society that intoxicates the mind.


Every little bit helps.
Expatriating causes a dent. Marrying a foreigner* causes a dent.
Going "Galt" really throws a wrench into the works.

What's a crooked casino to do when too many suckers stop playing a rigged game?


edit: * and moving out of the USSA.


Very true but a sucker is born everyday. Casinos will never go out of business and for every one smart guy that marries abroad, there will be 100 new manginas in formation as replacement.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Robert77 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:12 am

You don't need to win the battle of the sexes in the sake of men, you win your own battle of the sexes by staying away from crappy American skanks, by not conforming to American values because feminists have influenced American modern values a lot, by saving money and moving overseas..... by finding only foreign women..... that's how you win the battle of the sexes!!!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], zerowing1 and 5 guests