What is the best country to find a non-feminist woman?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

What is the best country to find a non-feminist woman?

Post by clowny »

What is the best country to find a traditional woman who rejects feminism wants to be taken care of by a man? It is russia, lithuania, turkey? Does anyone know?
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Re: What is the best country to find a non-feminist woman?

Post by Guyver »

clowny wrote:What is the best country to find a traditional woman who rejects feminism wants to be taken care of by a man? It is russia, lithuania, turkey? Does anyone know?
That is kind of a tough one to pin point. It requires a lot of research on your part to find what culture you think you would mix with the best. I think most on this forum will agree the general continents you will want to go to are Eastern Europe, South East Asia, and South America. You will also want to consider the climate and time of year during your trip. Now you will need to investigate each continent and break them down by their respective countries. Investigate what the culture and economic status for each country is like, and that will suggest what the women are like. "1st world" countries will have feminists, so it's a no brainer to stay away from those. "2nd and 3rd world" countries generally have the traditional feminine women everywhere that we want. I will use Eastern Europe as an example because that is my preference. If I go to Poland, then I would stay out of any metropolitan area's such as Warsaw because those women will be materialistic. In contrast, I would prefer to go to Krakow because it is a smaller more cultural city with non-feminist women. Not 100% but probably more like 90% of the women will not be feminist. It would be a good place to start looking. Point is that, after you have chosen whichever country you seem you like the most based on it's climate and culture, then you will need to investigate further and break down what the women are like in each city/town. Not every square inch of the places will be good. A general rule to follow would be to stay away from large cities, and focus on the smaller populated cities. Once you are there, then dress well and start approaching some of the nice ladies and chat them up. They will be glad to talk to you, and you can just take it from there.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

clowny wrote:What is the best country to find a traditional woman who rejects feminism wants to be taken care of by a man? It is russia, lithuania, turkey? Does anyone know?
Need some ground rules, first.

How do you define "traditional" and how do you define "feminism"?

There are plenty of lazy-ass women in the Anglosphere who'd be thrilled for some Capt Save-A-Ho to come along and take care of them.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Need some ground rules, first.

How do you define "traditional" and how do you define "feminism"?

There are plenty of lazy-a** women in the Anglosphere who'd be thrilled for some Capt Save-A-Ho to come along and take care of them.
When I say traditional, essentially i'm talking about a woman is actually proud to stay home and take care of her family. This is quite different from the type of woman you refer to, who probably just wants to stay home simply because she's too lazy to work.

When I refer to feminist women, i'm talking about women who possess some or all of the following traits:

-has a victim mentality (believing that women are oppressed, and men are oppressors)
-has a hardened demeanour, lacking in femininity
-does not believe in gender roles
-inept at being wives and mothers
-holds ideas and values that are absdurdly feminist in nature
-has career ambitions
-has a high level education
Last edited by clowny on February 15th, 2013, 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Guyver wrote:
That is kind of a tough one to pin point. It requires a lot of research on your part to find what culture you think you would mix with the best. I think most on this forum will agree the general continents you will want to go to are Eastern Europe, South East Asia, and South America. You will also want to consider the climate and time of year during your trip. Now you will need to investigate each continent and break them down by their respective countries. Investigate what the culture and economic status for each country is like, and that will suggest what the women are like. "1st world" countries will have feminists, so it's a no brainer to stay away from those. "2nd and 3rd world" countries generally have the traditional feminine women everywhere that we want. I will use Eastern Europe as an example because that is my preference. If I go to Poland, then I would stay out of any metropolitan area's such as Warsaw because those women will be materialistic. In contrast, I would prefer to go to Krakow because it is a smaller more cultural city with non-feminist women. Not 100% but probably more like 90% of the women will not be feminist. It would be a good place to start looking. Point is that, after you have chosen whichever country you seem you like the most based on it's climate and culture, then you will need to investigate further and break down what the women are like in each city/town. Not every square inch of the places will be good. A general rule to follow would be to stay away from large cities, and focus on the smaller populated cities. Once you are there, then dress well and start approaching some of the nice ladies and chat them up. They will be glad to talk to you, and you can just take it from there.
You make some good points, but you used the worst possible example to illustrate them. Polish women are BY FAR the worst women I have ever come across.

These are top 3 worst nationalities of women, IMO:

German
Polish
Australian

I don't know, maybe i've just met a few bad eggs, but my experience with polish women has been negative to say the least. The women I am REALLY attracted to are south-east asian women. They seem to be the most feminine in mind, body and spirit.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

A Polish woman I knew was what made me think this site could have merit.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

clowny wrote:The women I am REALLY attracted to are south-east asian women. They seem to be the most feminine in mind, body and spirit.
This is because those countries don't have much in the way of a social safety net.
The women HAVE to be pleasant as a means of latching a provider (or regular customers :shock:)
When they catch up via technology, prosperity (welfare state), and law, it's the same situation as the West but a different accent.

If there was a society where the women were NATURALLY like what you described earlier (some were contradictory, but I won't quibble) the MEN wouldn't let you off the boat or plane. :wink:

The reason the women are available to you is because they ain't all that. :lol:
Imagine oil sheiks from the Middle East scooping up American women. Would you try and stop it? :razz:

That said, prosperity and the welfare (for women & children) state haven't quite caught up in Islamic countries.
South East Asia plus Islamic minus big welfare class = Indonesia
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

clowny wrote:You make some good points, but you used the worst possible example to illustrate them. Polish women are BY FAR the worst women I have ever come across.

German
Polish
Australian

I don't know, maybe i've just met a few bad eggs, but my experience with polish women has been negative to say the least. The women I am REALLY attracted to are south-east asian women. They seem to be the most feminine in mind, body and spirit.
Yes, I'm aware that there are bad Polish women which is why I threw in that disclaimer about the 90% thing, and also to be careful of where you go in the country. I used Polish women as the example because I know of this guy who is married to one that he met there in Krakow after living there for 8 years or so, and they are still married and happy today. He made this blog where he comments on girls from all over, and his experiences with them. He talks about Poland a lot and the huge differences in the girls of the region depending on where you go. Warsaw has more selfish and materialistic women like the ones you would find in NYC. Krakow is a complete turn around in what the women are like because of the cities history and culture. They are more humble, intelligent, feminine, and attractive there according to him. Where did you meet the bad Polish women? Were they born and raised there or somewhere else? I don't know much about South-East Asian women, but I know that they have their share of bad ones too. Of course, I think the vast majority are good, so it all comes back to where you find them and where they tend to be in their countries. If I were to go to SE Asia, then I may start with Philippines and Thailand as I hear those women are some of the best.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Ghost wrote:This is almost like asking what country is the best to find happiness in. Some things are going to depend. Southeast Asia seems to be the best bet for unfeminized women. But you might visit some place in Latin America and think it is better. Your Mileage May Vary. Work on getting somewhere first and then learn from direct experience.
Happiest Countries tend to be the Poorest (Latin America, SEA) or the most equal (Scandinavia).

That cry of foul you heard is White Western men screaming about Feminism in say Sweden....

Of course YMMV, if you're an asshole only certain types of people will accept your behavior. If you are actually a nice person, people I don't care where will be nice to you and help. The only exception is France and even the FRENCH know it.

Knowing basic French will get you pretty far.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Guyver wrote:
clowny wrote:You make some good points, but you used the worst possible example to illustrate them. Polish women are BY FAR the worst women I have ever come across.

German
Polish
Australian

Yes, I'm aware that there are bad Polish women which is why I threw in that disclaimer about the 90% thing, and also to be careful of where you go in the country. I used Polish women as the example because I know of this guy who is married to one that he met there in Krakow after living there for 8 years or so, and they are still married and happy today. He made this blog where he comments on girls from all over, and his experiences with them. He talks about Poland a lot and the huge differences in the girls of the region depending on where you go. Warsaw has more selfish and materialistic women like the ones you would find in NYC. Krakow is a complete turn around in what the women are like because of the cities history and culture. They are more humble, intelligent, feminine, and attractive there according to him. Where did you meet the bad Polish women? Were they born and raised there or somewhere else? I don't know much about South-East Asian women, but I know that they have their share of bad ones too. Of course, I think the vast majority are good, so it all comes back to where you find them and where they tend to be in their countries. If I were to go to SE Asia, then I may start with Philippines and Thailand as I hear those women are some of the best.
Polish women are perfectly fine. I have never had a negative experience with any women really. I have found that some situations are not acceptable long term.

Everything about America is generally rigged against those who don't buy into the dogma. The dating scene is rigged against you if you don't met pre-qualification standards. That doesn't mean I have had a bunch of terrible experiences, again its more about shit I won't tolerate.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Guyver wrote: Yes, I'm aware that there are bad Polish women which is why I threw in that disclaimer about the 90% thing, and also to be careful of where you go in the country. I used Polish women as the example because I know of this guy who is married to one that he met there in Krakow after living there for 8 years or so, and they are still married and happy today. He made this blog where he comments on girls from all over, and his experiences with them. He talks about Poland a lot and the huge differences in the girls of the region depending on where you go. Warsaw has more selfish and materialistic women like the ones you would find in NYC. Krakow is a complete turn around in what the women are like because of the cities history and culture. They are more humble, intelligent, feminine, and attractive there according to him. Where did you meet the bad Polish women? Were they born and raised there or somewhere else?
The polish women I refer to were born and raised in Poland, and immigrated to Australia as adults. When I was in my early 20's, I lived with an old polish woman who was the WORST PERSON I have ever known. She was a shrill, stubborn, self-righteous harridan. You think western women are bad, well this bitch was straight from hell. I've since had further interactions with other old polish women, and they seemed similar to the bitch from hell, although I can't verify exactly how bad they were because I didn't live with them.

I've met some younger polish people (raised here in aus) who have returned to poland on occasion to visit relatives. They told me that poles are extremely stubborn, selfish, etc. I'm not sure if these traits apply to the young poles, or just the older generation.

After I moved away from that polish bitch, I lived with an old lady from Laos. She was an angel :D

Guyver wrote: I don't know much about South-East Asian women, but I know that they have their share of bad ones too. Of course, I think the vast majority are good, so it all comes back to where you find them and where they tend to be in their countries. If I were to go to SE Asia, then I may start with Philippines and Thailand as I hear those women are some of the best.
Well, I think i'll pass up phillipino women. Phillipinos are absolutely delusional people...I would say marrying one of them is inadvisable if you're not a practicing christian.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

clowny wrote:The polish women I refer to were born and raised in Poland, and immigrated to Australia as adults. When I was in my early 20's, I lived with an old polish woman who was the WORST PERSON I have ever known. She was a shrill, stubborn, self-righteous harridan. You think western women are bad, well this bitch was straight from hell. I've since had further interactions with other old polish women, and they seemed similar to the bitch from hell, although I can't verify exactly how bad they were because I didn't live with them.

I've met some younger polish people (raised here in aus) who have returned to poland on occasion to visit relatives. They told me that poles are extremely stubborn, selfish, etc. I'm not sure if these traits apply to the young poles, or just the older generation.

After I moved away from that polish bitch, I lived with an old lady from Laos. She was an angel :D
I know this thread is 4 years old, but I just now came back to read through it again. Maybe you will read it, clowny, or maybe not.

Sorry to hear about your negative experience with living with that Polish woman, but I'm going to have to 1,000% disagree with you when you say using Polish women is a bad example. I have met one last year who is from the Opolskie region. She was working in the U.S., and let me tell you that she was genuinely sweet, humble, intelligent, dressed well, thin, no tattoos, very easy to talk to and just all around carried herself like a LADY. That is something these spoiled western feminist women don't know the first thing about anymore.
clowny wrote:Well, I think i'll pass up phillipino women. Phillipinos are absolutely delusional people...I would say marrying one of them is inadvisable if you're not a practicing christian.
"Don't knock it 'till you try it." Meaning go to the country, and have your experiences first before you make any final call on it. You could also try Vietnam, Cambodia, and Indonesia.
Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes.

Knowledge is gained in bad experiences, but confidence is only gained through positive experiences.
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

[/quote]These are top 3 worst nationalities of women, IMO:

German
Polish
Australian

I don't know, maybe i've just met a few bad eggs, but my experience with polish women has been negative to say the least. The women I am REALLY attracted to are south-east asian women. They seem to be the most feminine in mind, body and spirit.[/quote]

This is a very interesting thread. I live in Australia and I have to attest to your fact that Australian women are the most feminine and materialistic I have ever come across. Even non-feminist women are feminist here.

Like the OP I also had the idea of exploring Eastern Europe to find a wife. Personally Asian women are not my thing. I had an idea that Ukrainian village women may be worth checking out. Some of them are stunningly beautiful women.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Clowny, if you are looking for countries that don't have large numbers of it's women subscribing to feminist ideology/female supremacy, then guys must go to mostly poor or developing nations to find such ladies. These areas of the world include the former Soviet States, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, and Latin/South America.
Here's a list of the most popular destinations for western men seeking beautiful foreign brides:

Former Soviet States

1.) Russia

2.) Ukraine

3.) Latvia

4.) Belarus

Eastern Europe

1.) Romania

2.) Bulgaria

3.) Poland

Southeast Asia

1.) The Philippines

2.) Indonesia

3.) Vietnam

4.) Cambodia

Latin/South America

1.) Dominican Republic

2.) Cuba

3.) Costa Rica

4.) Mexico

5.) Panama

6.) Colombia

7.) Brazil

Clowny, I would avoid the highly westernized (Western Europe, North America, Northeast Asia), wealthy, industrialized, feminized and mostly Anglosphere countries to search for non-feminist women such as the following:

1.) Canada

2.) The United States of America

3.) Iceland

4.) The United Kingdom

5.) Finland

6.) Norway

7.) Sweden

8.) The Netherlands

9.) France

10.) New Zealand

11.) Australia

12.) Japan