Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

There needs to be another Couchsurfing site

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby WiseTruth » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:26 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
But on the other hand i lived in all white middle class neighborhoods and went to all white schools and as a black man you not even hang around these people in groups with out someone saying something ignorant pertaining to my race and using derogatory comments. I this is coming from a clean cut regular black dude.

All the more reason for you to separate from us. Then you wouldn't have to deal with the ignorant insults. And white students bussed into predominantly black schools wouldn't have to fear getting beaten up by gangs of blacks either.

BTW for someone who claims to be "clean cut," and from all white middle class neighborhoods, your writing is very poor. Try living up to your claim by cleaning it up.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:34 pm

WiseTruth wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
But on the other hand i lived in all white middle class neighborhoods and went to all white schools and as a black man you not even hang around these people in groups with out someone saying something ignorant pertaining to my race and using derogatory comments. I this is coming from a clean cut regular black dude.

All the more reason for you to separate from us. Then you wouldn't have to deal with the ignorant insults. And white students bussed into predominantly black schools wouldn't have to fear getting beaten up by gangs of blacks either.

BTW for someone who claims to be "clean cut," and from all white middle class neighborhoods, your writing is very poor. Try living up to your claim by cleaning it up.
Grammer Nazi alert .You understood what the f**k i said right.OK end of discussion. Oh and what country are you going too? I hear Argentina is nice if you don`t like blacks why not buy a one way ticket i am sure that they hate negros as much as you do i ran into a group of them in Brazil.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 am

skateboardstephen wrote: Jews are not a race last i checked.

Jews are their own race. Look it up.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:33 am

eurobrat wrote:

Hey dude. Don't think I'm against you because I'm not.
You're right. Jews are a race. The real Hebrewlites are. The real Jews were a NE African tribe called the Israelite/Hebrewlites. The modern day Jews' origins are from Khazar, which was formerly part of W. Russia and they migrated a lot to parts of E. Europe including Germany of course.

This is based on what I researched. I wasn't there in the that time of man to know for sure!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:26 am

Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 25, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:15 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Hey dude. Don't think I'm against you because I'm not.
You're right. Jews are a race. The real Hebrewlites are. The real Jews were a NE African tribe called the Israelite/Hebrewlites. The modern day Jews' origins are from Khazar, which was formerly part of W. Russia and they migrated a lot to parts of E. Europe including Germany of course.

This is based on what I researched. I wasn't there in the that time of man to know for sure!
Thanks E for that clarification.I debate to learn and teach not to win.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby WiseTruth » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:05 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
WiseTruth wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

Grammer Nazi alert .You understood what the f**k i said right.OK end of discussion. Oh and what country are you going too? I hear Argentina is nice if you don`t like blacks why not buy a one way ticket i am sure that they hate negros as much as you do i ran into a group of them in Brazil.

Yes, Argentina is an alternative for those wishing to escape the multicultural hellhole. I don't hate negroes, but I do find them incompatible with an advanced, well-maintained society. This country has spent billions over many decades now to try to uplift them, through affirmative action, civil rights laws, welfare, court-mandated bussing, and a host of other racial minority programs, and STILL they whine about racism, and how slavery and whitey are keeping them down.

Whites do not have -- and never did have -- any privileges that blacks claim we have. We are not interested in oppressing blacks -- because we're not interested in blacks, period. We're busy with our own lives to care about yours. Yet, you blacks always have whitey in your head, dominating your thoughts 24/7. Again, we don't wish you ill, we're just not thinking about you much, if at all. And I no longer care about your complaints of racism. If you don't like it, separate yourselves from us. Whites are doing just that out in California: fleeing you. BTW I see other races in this country who are very successful (even more so than whites) and they don't yammer the same way blacks do, nor do they commit violent crimes, or turn the cities into filthy ghettoes.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions