Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad boys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Banano » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:52 pm

clowny

spot on. thats why I respect these successfull alfa males,

dont forget these western women chase these alpha dudes, and these fellas are the ones who never call them back cause they have so many girls after them...


to be fair, vast majority of HA and expats are betas and losers, i dont mean to offend anyone but they are losers of society, hypocrates..when they go to PH they only want 18-25 yo girls but upsets them when AW wants only top 20% of guys...

I mean take a look at Winston for example, he is smart, interesting guy but he comes accross as someone who wouldnt be able to score in a brothel full of whores, he wouldnt be able to make white woman wet if his life depended on it...any women for that matter
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am







Postby Maker55 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:24 pm

^^^^
Women haven't always been attracted to bad boys.

It's in excess in the modern time.

It's not normal behavior for women to be attracted to bad boys.

There are many women in the world who would kill to have a good guy.

It's a bad deal for the kids whose father is a bad boy.

You hear about these stories of bad boys killing and dismembering their girlfriends and wives.

However, it is normal for women to be attracted to successful men.

Outside of western society, women aren't attracted to bad boys like they are here in America.

But you see, women lose out because when their looks fade and the bad boy left them with 3 kids, then they want the nice guy then.

Before the 1990s, it was much easier for a good guy to get a woman than it is now.

I'm sorry, I don't agree with women getting with bad boys and their biology is no excuse.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:38 pm

clowny wrote:What is lacking in this discussion is the concept that women, just like various creatures in the animal kingdom, are attracted to the dominant male. Eg, a lion displays dominance by fighting off the other lions in the pride who challenge him, thus gaining access to courtship with the lioness. This is because lionesses, just like human females, are biologically designed to submit themselves to the dominant male.

Human females are attracted to the alpha male, not beta males. The reason women go for bad boys is because they bad boys tend to exhibit alpha male characteristics, ie dominance, aggression, while the "nice guys" are often wimps who lack these characteristics.



So really, all you guys are hating on women because of biology and the survival instinct. It's the truth.


I disagree.

Women didn't really start dating bad boys until the early 1990s.

A woman's biology allows her to be attracted to a guy who can PROVIDE for her.

A decent guy can provide for a woman with enough cash.

Women with the ghetto mindset do this.

In the ancient days, decent hard working guys didn't have a problem getting attractive wives.

Sure, a woman wants a guy who can provide with her but that's no excuse for getting with a bad boy.

Women typically get with guys like their fathers.

Women may get with bad boys if they had an absent father.

If bad boys are so good, why do they leave the women with 3 kids?

Bad boys make terrible fathers.

There are awesome beautiful women who want a good guy in the world.

The women who want bad boys, they can have them.

They can grow wrinkley with the rest of their fat, fugly middle aged female friends.
Last edited by Maker55 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Banano » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:47 pm

'Outside of western society, women aren't attracted to bad boys like they are here in America.'
Women haven't always been attracted to bad boys.

It's in excess in the modern time.

It's not normal behavior for women to be attracted to bad boys.

There are many women in the world who would kill to have a good guy'


bc outside western countries women 'still need' a man in order to survive, thats the only reason why these women want nice man aka provider.
not bc AW are evil from birth and non western women are sweet and nice...

the more you travel the more you realize how things work


men are the same, all men would want to screw top 20% of women, only if they could...true or not?
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby fschmidt » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 pm

clowny wrote:What is lacking in this discussion is the concept that women, just like various creatures in the animal kingdom, are attracted to the dominant male. Eg, a lion displays dominance by fighting off the other lions in the pride who challenge him, thus gaining access to courtship with the lioness. This is because lionesses, just like human females, are biologically designed to submit themselves to the dominant male.

Human females are attracted to the alpha male, not beta males. The reason women go for bad boys is because they bad boys tend to exhibit alpha male characteristics, ie dominance, aggression, while the "nice guys" are often wimps who lack these characteristics.

So really, all you guys are hating on women because of biology and the survival instinct. It's the truth.

You are answering your own question, so why did you even bother asking? And of course your answer is completely wrong.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Maker55 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Banano wrote:'Outside of western society, women aren't attracted to bad boys like they are here in America.'
Women haven't always been attracted to bad boys.

It's in excess in the modern time.

It's not normal behavior for women to be attracted to bad boys.

There are many women in the world who would kill to have a good guy'


bc outside western countries women 'still need' a man in order to survive, thats the only reason why these women want nice man aka provider.
not bc AW are evil from birth and non western women are sweet and nice...

the more you travel the more you realize how things work


men are the same, all men would want to screw top 20% of women, only if they could...true or not?


Based on observation in America, even ugly women have it easy when it comes to sex.

So it's fair to say that men will screw the top 50 - 60 percent of women.

Men personally, I will screw at the lowest a 6 only if she looks decent enough and has a nice body but I would prefer an 8 or above which isn't unreasonable.

Besides, in other countries, there is a higher rate of beautiful women than in America.

So a 7 in another country could be equal to a 9 in America.

A 10 in America would almost be considered average in Brazil.

I think the key is to go where a nice percentage of the women are beautiful.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Maker55 wrote:^^^^
Women haven't always been attracted to bad boys.

It's in excess in the modern time.

It's not normal behavior for women to be attracted to bad boys.

There are many women in the world who would kill to have a good guy.

It's a bad deal for the kids whose father is a bad boy.

You hear about these stories of bad boys killing and dismembering their girlfriends and wives.

However, it is normal for women to be attracted to successful men.

Outside of western society, women aren't attracted to bad boys like they are here in America.

But you see, women lose out because when their looks fade and the bad boy left them with 3 kids, then they want the nice guy then.

Before the 1990s, it was much easier for a good guy to get a woman than it is now.

I'm sorry, I don't agree with women getting with bad boys and their biology is no excuse.


I want to piggyback on this post and say that women are attracted to FALSE alphas (the bad-boys, players, thugs, etc.) as a result of feminism-- while women have always been attracted to bad-boys, in other eras in American history, as well as human history and in many cultures today-- having anything to do with a bad-boy is a cultural taboo, and could lead to public shame. Ergo, it was more or less hidden. Today, in Western society (thanks to the advent of the feminist/sexual liberation movement), women chasing after false alphas (badboys, players, thugs, etc) is not only acceptable, it is glamourized and encouraged, while most of the true alphas (the providers, the good men, and the good contributors to society, etc.) are largely ignored. And no, I am not referring to these non-alpha, emasculated wimps (my apologies for sounding harsh right here).

I think the reason why Western Women (for the most part) are attracted to these "Pseudo-alphas" is because a REAL alpha male (a provider, a good/real man, etc.) will demand that his woman be a real woman, and he will hold her accountable for her failure to be a real woman, and even Western Women know this. However, since Western Women do not have accountability (NO, I am NOT referring to their ability to count-- Tommy Sotomayor quote), they go for the "pseudo-alpha" males because the women can act however they want, and the pseudo-alpha males won't care.



On a side note, I still believe that a real alpha male should not get involved with a single mother (because she probably has the bastard spawn of a false alpha), but if he chooses to, he should exercise his dominance in a way that doesn't instill the fear of the gods into her (and the child[ren]), yet lets her know that he is the boss, the Big Cheese, the Big Kahuna, etc. and his word is FINAL. In other words, he should be to her like lions are to lionesses in the wild. No, I am not advocating child murdering (that's what alpha lions do: when they conquer a pride and get the lioness, they kill off any of the lioness' cubs that are alive); just trying to make a point that we, as humans, are still subject to the law of the jungle, even if it takes on a different form in human civilization.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Maker55 wrote:
Banano wrote:'Outside of western society, women aren't attracted to bad boys like they are here in America.'
Women haven't always been attracted to bad boys.

It's in excess in the modern time.

It's not normal behavior for women to be attracted to bad boys.

There are many women in the world who would kill to have a good guy'


bc outside western countries women 'still need' a man in order to survive, thats the only reason why these women want nice man aka provider.
not bc AW are evil from birth and non western women are sweet and nice...

the more you travel the more you realize how things work


men are the same, all men would want to screw top 20% of women, only if they could...true or not?


Based on observation in America, even ugly women have it easy when it comes to sex.

So it's fair to say that men will screw the top 50 - 60 percent of women.

Men personally, I will screw at the lowest a 6 only if she looks decent enough and has a nice body but I would prefer an 8 or above which isn't unreasonable.

Besides, in other countries, there is a higher rate of beautiful women than in America.

So a 7 in another country could be equal to a 9 in America.

A 10 in America would almost be considered average in Brazil.

I think the key is to go where a nice percentage of the women are beautiful.
A 10 in America is Average in Brazil is a big stretch and will give men false hopes you have plenty of your ugly women here too trust me.More like a 7.5 in the U.S. is average in Brazil. The type of chicks that men mainly come to Brazil for are very exclusive and you can only hang out where they are if you have deep pockets.Yeah you can find banging black women and darker skin women who will embrace a black American man but once they are mixed out of the category of black and can self identify as white they disown blacks.
Last edited by skateboardstephen on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Andrewww » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 pm

clowny wrote:What is lacking in this discussion is the concept that women, just like various creatures in the animal kingdom, are attracted to the dominant male. Eg, a lion displays dominance by fighting off the other lions in the pride who challenge him, thus gaining access to courtship with the lioness. This is because lionesses, just like human females, are biologically designed to submit themselves to the dominant male.

Human females are attracted to the alpha male, not beta males. The reason women go for bad boys is because they bad boys tend to exhibit alpha male characteristics, ie dominance, aggression, while the "nice guys" are often wimps who lack these characteristics.



So really, all you guys are hating on women because of biology and the survival instinct. It's the truth.


We are not the animal kingdom. I've seen these examples from PUA sources before.

If human society revolved around who has the stronger physique and men beating the shit out of each other for women then you could make a (shoddy) parallel to lions. Frankly that would be so much easier.

Also, you clearly have no idea what survival means. If women were following biology and looking for survival they would only hook up with the richest individuals because in human society (again this is not the animal kingdom) money is the ultimate proof of survival.

The bad boys people are talking about are usually broke, unemployed, spent time in the joint, their career choices are limited at best (aside from drug dealing maybe McDonald's will hire them to flip burgers) so they are the bottom of the food chain in terms of survival.

In conclusion, women are doing exactly the opposite and jeopardizing the survival of the fittest in the process (eg: single moms raising idiots like their fathers).
Last edited by Andrewww on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

Postby OutWest » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:25 pm

clowny wrote:What is lacking in this discussion is the concept that women, just like various creatures in the animal kingdom, are attracted to the dominant male. Eg, a lion displays dominance by fighting off the other lions in the pride who challenge him, thus gaining access to courtship with the lioness. This is because lionesses, just like human females, are biologically designed to submit themselves to the dominant male.

Human females are attracted to the alpha male, not beta males. The reason women go for bad boys is because they bad boys tend to exhibit alpha male characteristics, ie dominance, aggression, while the "nice guys" are often wimps who lack these characteristics.



So really, all you guys are hating on women because of biology and the survival instinct. It's the truth.



Sitting over here in the Philippines seems pretty removed, but the social construct is still interesting.
First of all, your assertions are simply silly. What takes place with American women is simply evidence that
they are foolish and ignorant. The have no idea what an Alpha male is and the same goes for most posters here
apparently. The bad boys and thugs are not alpha males. They do NOT control resources and other men, and they do NOT have the tiniest ability to create powerful families. Alpha males use such thugs for cannon fodder, clearing mine fields etc.

If you or others, including American women are under some impression that bad-boy thugs are Alpha males, it only illustrates your ignorance.

Alpha males control resources, control events around them...they own land and have powerful alliances.
Sometimes the bad boy thugs can be used by Alpha males as guards or bouncers to swat away other low-lifes.
BTW, these so called bad-boys are not very "bad". The are just posing thugs that are easily taken out by masters- the Alpha master or other Alphas employed by such. Thugs and bad boys end up DEAD when they F with real Alphas.

Of course, most American women know nothing of this at all (along with most American "guys"- those semi-males that inhabit most of America.) and in fact they would be afraid of it. Thugs and bad boys are generally weak and real failures when it comes to life...American women are attracted to such...they think it makes them look good by comparison.
They want them the same way some want pit-bulls. They think all that barking will make them look powerful.
You are sitting back in the USA rearranging the chairs on the decks of the Titanic that is American society.


Just the way it is.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Maker55 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:49 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Banano wrote:'Outside of western society, women aren't attracted to bad boys like they are here in America.'
Women haven't always been attracted to bad boys.

It's in excess in the modern time.

It's not normal behavior for women to be attracted to bad boys.

There are many women in the world who would kill to have a good guy'


bc outside western countries women 'still need' a man in order to survive, thats the only reason why these women want nice man aka provider.
not bc AW are evil from birth and non western women are sweet and nice...

the more you travel the more you realize how things work


men are the same, all men would want to screw top 20% of women, only if they could...true or not?


Based on observation in America, even ugly women have it easy when it comes to sex.

So it's fair to say that men will screw the top 50 - 60 percent of women.

Men personally, I will screw at the lowest a 6 only if she looks decent enough and has a nice body but I would prefer an 8 or above which isn't unreasonable.

Besides, in other countries, there is a higher rate of beautiful women than in America.

So a 7 in another country could be equal to a 9 in America.

A 10 in America would almost be considered average in Brazil.

I think the key is to go where a nice percentage of the women are beautiful.
A 10 in America is Average in Brazil is a big stretch and will give men false hopes you have plenty of your ugly women here too trust me.More like a 7.5 in the U.S. is average in Brazil. The type of chicks that men mainly come to Brazil for are very exclusive and you can only hang out where they are if you have deep pockets.Yeah you can find banging black women and darker skin women who will embrace a black American man but once they are mixed out of the category of black and can self identify as white they disown blacks.


Working black men go to Brazil all the time and are able to pull dark, brown and light skinned Brazilian women, especially in Rio De Janeiro.

According to black men who traveled to Brazil who were interviewed in the book "Don't Blame It On Rio", I am correct.

I would encourage everyone on this forum, especially the black men to read "Don't Blame It On Rio". It's a great read.

Black men who went to Brazil claimed that even Halle Berry would be seen as average in Brazil.

These were working black men in America who hooked up with brown and light skinned Brazilian women in Rio De Janeiro.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Maker55 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Banano wrote:'Outside of western society, women aren't attracted to bad boys like they are here in America.'
Women haven't always been attracted to bad boys.

It's in excess in the modern time.

It's not normal behavior for women to be attracted to bad boys.

There are many women in the world who would kill to have a good guy'


bc outside western countries women 'still need' a man in order to survive, thats the only reason why these women want nice man aka provider.
not bc AW are evil from birth and non western women are sweet and nice...

the more you travel the more you realize how things work


men are the same, all men would want to screw top 20% of women, only if they could...true or not?


Based on observation in America, even ugly women have it easy when it comes to sex.

So it's fair to say that men will screw the top 50 - 60 percent of women.

Men personally, I will screw at the lowest a 6 only if she looks decent enough and has a nice body but I would prefer an 8 or above which isn't unreasonable.

Besides, in other countries, there is a higher rate of beautiful women than in America.

So a 7 in another country could be equal to a 9 in America.

A 10 in America would almost be considered average in Brazil.

I think the key is to go where a nice percentage of the women are beautiful.
A 10 in America is Average in Brazil is a big stretch and will give men false hopes you have plenty of your ugly women here too trust me.More like a 7.5 in the U.S. is average in Brazil. The type of chicks that men mainly come to Brazil for are very exclusive and you can only hang out where they are if you have deep pockets.Yeah you can find banging black women and darker skin women who will embrace a black American man but once they are mixed out of the category of black and can self identify as white they disown blacks.


Working black men go to Brazil all the time and are able to pull dark, brown and light skinned Brazilian women, especially in Rio De Janeiro.

According to black men who traveled to Brazil who were interviewed in the book "Don't Blame It On Rio", I am correct.

I would encourage everyone on this forum, especially the black men to read "Don't Blame It On Rio". It's a great read.

Black men who went to Brazil claimed that even Halle Berry would be seen as average in Brazil.

These were working black men in America who hooked up with brown and light skinned Brazilian women in Rio De Janeiro.
If you say so, what do i know.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Christianfilipinacom » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:22 pm

There are many good answers already posted above to this complex question.

An additional factor is that many sincere American men lack the courage and knowledge how to approach women.

Have you heard of the stereotype of Latin men? The joke in Latin culture is that a man says to his son, "You won't be able to sleep with all the women, but you need to at least try." Of course this is a generalization but overall there is more comfort and less self-castigation from Latin men wanting sex and expressing this desire verbally or physically. The culture of Latin men also has more awareness of the ways to flirt, and acceptance of rejection. "I love the color of your lips, they're like red apples" or "That's a hot t-shirt!" these kinds of phrases are more comfortable for these men, whereas more commonly an American man who lacks the training cannot bring himself to make comments like these. Part of it is the fear of failure which indeed is a more serious cultural reality for a white American man. This is especially true for men who have something to lose. Good job, house, reputation, career? They will be more afraid to lose it. Whereas a man who has no job, no house, no reputation, no career has little to lose and would be more able to take the chance of saying or doing something that could be punished.

As a side-note, this latter trend causes an unexpected effect in countries which have serious laws about statutory rape. Where it is illegal for one partner to be of age and the other under, then there is more to lose for men who would ironically be better able to support a technical minor (if they were instead to marry for instance) and as a result the primary sexual partners for the underage women are underage (or destitute) men who have less to lose or cannot be prosecuted.

By awareness and careful consideration, it is sometimes possible for an American man to develop more comfort with his own sexuality, but the thesis of this Happier Abroad website supported by the evidence of many people who have "Gone Abroad" is that the easiest solution is to meet women from other cultures. In those places, Happier Abroad website has examples of both the ease of prostitution in various countries (which we don't suggest is an ideal situation) or the alternative of developing real relationships with hard-working, caring, and attractive women from other cultures. In our business Christian Filipina of course we encourage the latter, although we also have hundreds of Filipinas who are living in the US and Canada who are members of our site (many are even paying members) and have found that time and again sincere men who join our site meet quality women and are able to approach them and eventually find the one to live happily ever after.

Even Jesus was not readily accepted in his own culture ;)
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Postby Maker55 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:44 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Banano wrote:'Outside of western society, women aren't attracted to bad boys like they are here in America.'
Women haven't always been attracted to bad boys.

It's in excess in the modern time.

It's not normal behavior for women to be attracted to bad boys.

There are many women in the world who would kill to have a good guy'


bc outside western countries women 'still need' a man in order to survive, thats the only reason why these women want nice man aka provider.
not bc AW are evil from birth and non western women are sweet and nice...

the more you travel the more you realize how things work


men are the same, all men would want to screw top 20% of women, only if they could...true or not?


Based on observation in America, even ugly women have it easy when it comes to sex.

So it's fair to say that men will screw the top 50 - 60 percent of women.

Men personally, I will screw at the lowest a 6 only if she looks decent enough and has a nice body but I would prefer an 8 or above which isn't unreasonable.

Besides, in other countries, there is a higher rate of beautiful women than in America.

So a 7 in another country could be equal to a 9 in America.

A 10 in America would almost be considered average in Brazil.

I think the key is to go where a nice percentage of the women are beautiful.
A 10 in America is Average in Brazil is a big stretch and will give men false hopes you have plenty of your ugly women here too trust me.More like a 7.5 in the U.S. is average in Brazil. The type of chicks that men mainly come to Brazil for are very exclusive and you can only hang out where they are if you have deep pockets.Yeah you can find banging black women and darker skin women who will embrace a black American man but once they are mixed out of the category of black and can self identify as white they disown blacks.


Working black men go to Brazil all the time and are able to pull dark, brown and light skinned Brazilian women, especially in Rio De Janeiro.

According to black men who traveled to Brazil who were interviewed in the book "Don't Blame It On Rio", I am correct.

I would encourage everyone on this forum, especially the black men to read "Don't Blame It On Rio". It's a great read.

Black men who went to Brazil claimed that even Halle Berry would be seen as average in Brazil.

These were working black men in America who hooked up with brown and light skinned Brazilian women in Rio De Janeiro.
If you say so, what do i know.


I don't like your attitude.

One line responses are a pet peeve to me.

Ok, fine, not ALL Brazilian women like black men but a decent looking black man shouldn't have a problem dating a Brazilian women, is that better?

You could at least say you agree with me :D
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Maker55 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Banano wrote:'Outside of western society, women aren't attracted to bad boys like they are here in America.'
Women haven't always been attracted to bad boys.

It's in excess in the modern time.

It's not normal behavior for women to be attracted to bad boys.

There are many women in the world who would kill to have a good guy'


bc outside western countries women 'still need' a man in order to survive, thats the only reason why these women want nice man aka provider.
not bc AW are evil from birth and non western women are sweet and nice...

the more you travel the more you realize how things work


men are the same, all men would want to screw top 20% of women, only if they could...true or not?


Based on observation in America, even ugly women have it easy when it comes to sex.

So it's fair to say that men will screw the top 50 - 60 percent of women.

Men personally, I will screw at the lowest a 6 only if she looks decent enough and has a nice body but I would prefer an 8 or above which isn't unreasonable.

Besides, in other countries, there is a higher rate of beautiful women than in America.

So a 7 in another country could be equal to a 9 in America.

A 10 in America would almost be considered average in Brazil.

I think the key is to go where a nice percentage of the women are beautiful.
A 10 in America is Average in Brazil is a big stretch and will give men false hopes you have plenty of your ugly women here too trust me.More like a 7.5 in the U.S. is average in Brazil. The type of chicks that men mainly come to Brazil for are very exclusive and you can only hang out where they are if you have deep pockets.Yeah you can find banging black women and darker skin women who will embrace a black American man but once they are mixed out of the category of black and can self identify as white they disown blacks.


Working black men go to Brazil all the time and are able to pull dark, brown and light skinned Brazilian women, especially in Rio De Janeiro.

According to black men who traveled to Brazil who were interviewed in the book "Don't Blame It On Rio", I am correct.

I would encourage everyone on this forum, especially the black men to read "Don't Blame It On Rio". It's a great read.

Black men who went to Brazil claimed that even Halle Berry would be seen as average in Brazil.

These were working black men in America who hooked up with brown and light skinned Brazilian women in Rio De Janeiro.
If you say so, what do i know.


I don't like your attitude.

One line responses are a pet peeve to me.

Ok, fine, not ALL Brazilian women like black men but a decent looking black man shouldn't have a problem dating a Brazilian women, is that better?

You could at least say you agree with me :D
Yes.I am not saying that you will not find a decent women here if that was the case i would not have married my Brazilian girlfriend if she was anything like American women. What i am saying is thinking that you are going to get off the plane with no Portuguese and no contacts not knowing your way around and thinking that swim suit models are going to falling at your feet because you are American is false.

There is a negative connotation attached to women who mess with foreign men,people assume they are prostitutes or trying to leave Brazil or are with the guy for money.People accused my wife of one of these.Most of these dime peace women would much prefer to get with a local big shot.

Most people are not impressed with Americans and most people talk shit about America and don't even at least know what they are even talking about.You have some people here who will try to scam you.I had some White Brazilian girl trying talk to me who was by every one standards (especially on HA) hot. Come to find out this women had two kids(father left her) and was trying to get back into the U.S. because she was there illegally and had to come back to Brazil due to not being able to pay for heart surgery she had to get in the U.S.(in Brazil she had it done free) she was talking about marrying me and everything thinking i was going to put on a cape and save her ...nope i sad look i already have a wife.Then she said ''oh too bad,i need to find another one like you'' This tells me that Brazilian women know American men be simpin.

Brazil can be a racist place depending on who you are hanging around and where you are at.During the carnaval in Salvador there where 402 reports of racial discrimination against black Brazilians in a city where blacks are the majority.

I just had a talk with my wife`s sister about this. Me: hey you know who Halle berry is right? her:yeah me:black men in America have this fantasy that every Brazilian women looks like her and that they will have women like this running after them Her:ha ha yeah that is a fantasy alright.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric and 4 guests