Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad boys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Maker55 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:19 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Banano wrote:'Outside of western society, women aren't attracted to bad boys like they are here in America.'
Women haven't always been attracted to bad boys.

It's in excess in the modern time.

It's not normal behavior for women to be attracted to bad boys.

There are many women in the world who would kill to have a good guy'


bc outside western countries women 'still need' a man in order to survive, thats the only reason why these women want nice man aka provider.
not bc AW are evil from birth and non western women are sweet and nice...

the more you travel the more you realize how things work


men are the same, all men would want to screw top 20% of women, only if they could...true or not?


Based on observation in America, even ugly women have it easy when it comes to sex.

So it's fair to say that men will screw the top 50 - 60 percent of women.

Men personally, I will screw at the lowest a 6 only if she looks decent enough and has a nice body but I would prefer an 8 or above which isn't unreasonable.

Besides, in other countries, there is a higher rate of beautiful women than in America.

So a 7 in another country could be equal to a 9 in America.

A 10 in America would almost be considered average in Brazil.

I think the key is to go where a nice percentage of the women are beautiful.
A 10 in America is Average in Brazil is a big stretch and will give men false hopes you have plenty of your ugly women here too trust me.More like a 7.5 in the U.S. is average in Brazil. The type of chicks that men mainly come to Brazil for are very exclusive and you can only hang out where they are if you have deep pockets.Yeah you can find banging black women and darker skin women who will embrace a black American man but once they are mixed out of the category of black and can self identify as white they disown blacks.


Working black men go to Brazil all the time and are able to pull dark, brown and light skinned Brazilian women, especially in Rio De Janeiro.

According to black men who traveled to Brazil who were interviewed in the book "Don't Blame It On Rio", I am correct.

I would encourage everyone on this forum, especially the black men to read "Don't Blame It On Rio". It's a great read.

Black men who went to Brazil claimed that even Halle Berry would be seen as average in Brazil.

These were working black men in America who hooked up with brown and light skinned Brazilian women in Rio De Janeiro.
If you say so, what do i know.


I don't like your attitude.

One line responses are a pet peeve to me.

Ok, fine, not ALL Brazilian women like black men but a decent looking black man shouldn't have a problem dating a Brazilian women, is that better?

You could at least say you agree with me :D
Yes.I am not saying that you will not find a decent women here if that was the case i would not have married my Brazilian girlfriend if she was anything like American women. What i am saying is thinking that you are going to get off the plane with no Portuguese and no contacts not knowing your way around and thinking that swim suit models are going to falling at your feet because you are American is false.

There is a negative connotation attached to women who mess with foreign men,people assume they are hoes or trying to leave Brazil or are with the guy for money.People accused my wife of one of these.Most of these dime peace women would much prefer to get with a local big shot.

Most people are not impressed with Americans and most people talk shit about America and don't even at least know what they are even talking about.You have some people here who will try to scam you.I had some White Brazilian girl trying talk to me who was by every one standards (especially on HA) hot. Come to find out this women had two kids(father left her) and was trying to get back into the U.S. because she was there illegally and had to come back to Brazil due to not being able to pay for heart surgery she had to get in the U.S.(in Brazil she had it done free) she was talking about marrying me and everything thinking i was going to put on a cape and save her ...nope i sad look i already have a wife.Then she said ''oh too bad,i need to find another one like you'' This tells me that Brazilian women know American men be simpin.

Brazil can be a racist place depending on who you are hanging around and where you are at.During the carnaval in Salvador there where 402 reports of racial discrimination against black Brazilians in a city where blacks are the majority.

I just had a talk with my wife`s sister about this. Me: hey you know who Halle berry is right? her:yeah me:black men in America have this fantasy that every Brazilian women looks like her and that they will have women like this running after them Her:ha ha yeah that is a fantasy alright.


I was just messin' with you dude.

That's anywhere man, you can't expect every single woman to fall head over heels for you, even if places where they like black men.

But anyways I am looking forward to traveling to Brazil anyway.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am







Postby clowny » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Outwest, give me some examples of false alphas (bad boys/thugs) and examples of TRUE alphas.

Because according to your logic, that would make Obama an alpha male, but he seems pretty beta to me.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Part of the problem may be we are not all working with the same definition of "alpha"? :)
Let's look at two very different men.

First up:
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Image
Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe
34th President of the United States (and featured on the old American dollar coin. :) )
Probably got a few bedpost notches in his day, when he wasn't busy saving Europe or being President. :wink:

Next up:
Mr. Marcus
Image
Has shared communicable diseases with some of the most attractive women in Cali.
Most certainly has more bedpost notches that the other guy, and the films to prove it.


Now, which man's work more closely fits your idea of "alpha"?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Because a bad man's "good qualities" (assertive,protector,tough,manly yet showers her with compliments and attention and great sex) is what fills that woman's void so she ignores his bad qualities. In her eyes he is not a bad man but a "real man" I'm a woman who had many conversations with different women on this topic believe me I know.
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Part of the problem may be we are not all working with the same definition of "alpha"? :)
Let's look at two very different men.

First up:
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Image
Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe
34th President of the United States (and featured on the old American dollar coin. :) )
Probably got a few bedpost notches in his day, when he wasn't busy saving Europe or being President. :wink:

Next up:
Mr. Marcus
Image
Has shared communicable diseases with some of the most attractive women in Cali.
Most certainly has more bedpost notches that the other guy, and the films to prove it.


Now, which man's work more closely fits your idea of "alpha"?


The old man fits my idea of alpha hands down. The other guy is just a whore.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby abcdavid01 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:50 pm

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Because a bad man's "good qualities" (assertive,protector,tough,manly yet showers her with compliments and attention and great sex) is what feels that women's void so she ignores his bad qualities. In her eyes he is not a bad man but a "real man" I'm a woman who had many conversations with different women on this topic believe me I know.


Right, and in another era you might get a Genghis Kahn out of these guys. Otherwise you get scum.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Because a bad man's "good qualities" (assertive,protector,tough,manly yet showers her with compliments and attention and great sex) is what feels that women's void so she ignores his bad qualities. In her eyes he is not a bad man but a "real man" I'm a woman who had many conversations with different women on this topic believe me I know.


Right, and in another era you might get a Genghis Kahn out of these guys. Otherwise you get scum.


True. I forgot to mention confidence. Many bad guys are not intimidated by a woman's beauty and they don't suck up to them and women respect that.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Postby Tsar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 am

clowny wrote:What is lacking in this discussion is the concept that women, just like various creatures in the animal kingdom, are attracted to the dominant male. Eg, a lion displays dominance by fighting off the other lions in the pride who challenge him, thus gaining access to courtship with the lioness. This is because lionesses, just like human females, are biologically designed to submit themselves to the dominant male.

Human females are attracted to the alpha male, not beta males. The reason women go for bad boys is because they bad boys tend to exhibit alpha male characteristics, ie dominance, aggression, while the "nice guys" are often wimps who lack these characteristics.



So really, all you guys are hating on women because of biology and the survival instinct. It's the truth.


I wouldn't say that nice guys are betas. Some guys classified as "betas" are more qualified to be the "alphas." What humans have that animals don't have is complex intellect and sentience. While the bad boys might be considered "alphas" are they really capable of great achievements? I wouldn't believe they are. Many of the most powerful men in history wouldn't be considered "alphas" by the present day standards but they were "alphas" because the were able to plan things in their favor and manipulate others. Many of the ones who are manipulated are the thugs and the less educated because they can not plan for the long-term and they just do whatever. The current "alphas" are not really alphas because they are manipulated and usually it's by someone who is more of an introverted person able to know what to say to them to get them to do the work. I would guess that many of the authoritarian leaders, international crime lords, and mafia families were led by "betas" (nice guys) who manipulated the "alphas" (thugs) into doing the hazardous "dirty work." Money is a motivational factor to the thugs and if a "beta" has money and power that "beta" is actually able to demonstrate he is a true alpha. I would say that a true alpha knows how to exhibit calculated dominance, are capable of restraining aggression, and are able to formulate meaningful actions. While a majority of "nice guys" might indeed be "betas" some are the true alphas.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby clowny » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:14 am

Tsar wrote:
clowny wrote:What is lacking in this discussion is the concept that women, just like various creatures in the animal kingdom, are attracted to the dominant male. Eg, a lion displays dominance by fighting off the other lions in the pride who challenge him, thus gaining access to courtship with the lioness. This is because lionesses, just like human females, are biologically designed to submit themselves to the dominant male.

Human females are attracted to the alpha male, not beta males. The reason women go for bad boys is because they bad boys tend to exhibit alpha male characteristics, ie dominance, aggression, while the "nice guys" are often wimps who lack these characteristics.



So really, all you guys are hating on women because of biology and the survival instinct. It's the truth.


I wouldn't say that nice guys are betas. Some guys classified as "betas" are more qualified to be the "alphas." What humans have that animals don't have is complex intellect and sentience. While the bad boys might be considered "alphas" are they really capable of great achievements? I wouldn't believe they are. Many of the most powerful men in history wouldn't be considered "alphas" by the present day standards but they were "alphas" because the were able to plan things in their favor and manipulate others. Many of the ones who are manipulated are the thugs and the less educated because they can not plan for the long-term and they just do whatever. The current "alphas" are not really alphas because they are manipulated and usually it's by someone who is more of an introverted person able to know what to say to them to get them to do the work. I would guess that many of the authoritarian leaders, international crime lords, and mafia families were led by "betas" (nice guys) who manipulated the "alphas" (thugs) into doing the hazardous "dirty work." Money is a motivational factor to the thugs and if a "beta" has money and power that "beta" is actually able to demonstrate he is a true alpha. I would say that a true alpha knows how to exhibit calculated dominance, are capable of restraining aggression, and are able to formulate meaningful actions. While a majority of "nice guys" might indeed be "betas" some are the true alphas.


What the hell? You've got it all the wrong way around. The people who are calling the shots and getting others to do the work are not "introverted types", they are confident leaders who usually display alpha male characteristics. I mean, do you think the leaders in the military, law enforcement, or the corporate world, are introverted? LOL, I think not.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby Tsar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:28 am

clowny wrote:What the hell? You've got it all the wrong way around. The people who are calling the shots and getting others to do the work are not "introverted types", they are confident leaders who usually display alpha male characteristics. I mean, do you think the leaders in the military, law enforcement, or the corporate world, are introverted? LOL, I think not.


In many extroverted cultures the extroverted people are usually the ones who are in the leadership positions because that is byproduct of culture. Just because extroverts might be given a preferential bias for leadership positions in extroverted cultures like America, it doesn't necessarily make them good leaders. Introverts might be reserved or quiet but that doesn't translate into a lack of confidence.

Many studies have demonstrated introverts make better leaders than extroverts. Many of the greatest and most beloved leaders in history were introverts.

www.forbes.com/2009/11/30/introverts-go ... ality.html
www.forbes.com/sites/karlmoore/2012/08/ ... extroverts
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/16/opini ... s-too.html
hbswk.hbs.edu/item/6494.html
www.typelogic.com/intj.html (This also includes lists names of introverted people who have been leaders)

Reading about the topic will dispel the popular misconceptions about introverts.
Tsar
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby Introvert » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:44 am

clowny wrote:
What the hell? You've got it all the wrong way around. The people who are calling the shots and getting others to do the work are not "introverted types", they are confident leaders who usually display alpha male characteristics. I mean, do you think the leaders in the military, law enforcement, or the corporate world, are introverted? LOL, I think not.


You're confusing introverted (introspective) with shyness (shame). It's a common mistake.

To the topic at hand:
Nice guys don't set boundaries. They don't speak up when someone wrongs them. They fear confrontation and will do anything for acceptance. They are people pleasers, seeking to appease at the cost of their own well-being and self-esteem. Basically, the cure for the nice guy is assertiveness training. He needs to swing the pendulum the other way. Sure, he might over-correct into bad boy territory for a while. Women prefer too much confidence to not enough confidence anyway. However, this isn't really about women. This is about the nice guy growing a backbone.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby Banano » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:28 pm

What if introvert beta tries to turn into extrovert alpha;
Would it make him successfull with women?

is it just simple as that or is there more to it

*btw it seems most people are introvers??
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Introvert » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Here's what you're asking: what would happen if a person who preferred to spend his time alone changed into a person who prefers to spend his time with other people?

He would be successful with women that enjoy guys with the entertainer personality. He'd physically be around a greater amount of women, so on the surface it would seem like he is much more successful.

Most people are a combination of intro/extrovert. Online it will seem like introverts are in the majority because this medium (forums and the like) appeals to our nature.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby skateboardstephen » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Introvert wrote:Here's what you're asking: what would happen if a person who preferred to spend his time alone changed into a person who prefers to spend his time with other people?

He would be successful with women that enjoy guys with the entertainer personality. He'd physically be around a greater amount of women, so on the surface it would seem like he is much more successful.

Most people are a combination of intro/extrovert. Online it will seem like introverts are in the majority because this medium (forums and the like) appeals to our nature.
When i was in the U.S. during and a little after my high school days i used to be very outgoing and liked to be around people but after you deal with so much bull shit from people for so long it turns you into and introverted person. I had toxic ex girlfriend(practically wife but not legal thank god) in the U.S. that was just a drain on my soul for years,i was a lot more happier and out going before i met that bitch(2003-2008 off and on) and could never really get back on track ever since.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby ringspun » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:51 pm

You guys really nailed it on the way these women think....

When I was younger, more cocky, I used to score reasonably easy... now 10 years later things have changed, i'm older but a lot richer, however most women really are attracted to bad boy losers, even guys with disgusting teeth (ok we brits are known for it) but you wouldn't believe how some guys get these girls.

Everytime I go anywhere else i.e. Europe or Asia, I have no issues whatsoever... but here in the UK its also the quality of the women now, they are so bad, at best you would get a 6/10 with 2 - 3 children and as others mentioned, they then are looking for a pay check...

One guy I know, whose a nice guy, constantly gets into these relationships and pays EVERYTHING, their rent the lot, only to get dumped further down the line.

Girls also from UK can make big money from children if they have many children with different fathers, each father in turn must pay 20% of his salary to that woman... one woman I know of has 4 kids by 4 men, plus the English welfare system and brings in £2,200 per month plus free 4 bedroomed house.

My main issue with getting a woman abroad is I still won't marry them, if they come here, become westernised and your'e married... then your fked... as they will get the same settlements as a Western Woman.
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests