Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad boys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:12 am

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:12 am

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:54 pm

jamesbond wrote:Image

Cause such a man leads his woman, rather than letting her lead him. They're looking for a man to lead them, not some wuss who thinks women are equals and asks her opinion. THe problem is, the bad boys often take it too far.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Cause she doesn't want a nice guy. She just doesnt want to get hurt. Someone who won't hurt her.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:04 pm

The jerk knows he's the prize. How else could he treat women poorly?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:36 pm

You seem to be implying that men can be attractive to Western sluts just by being more dominant. This is not generally the case. Other traits such as stupidity, immorality and general dysfunctionality are also required in the current environment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Cornfed wrote:You seem to be implying that men can be attractive to Western sluts just by being more dominant. This is not generally the case. Other traits such as stupidity, immorality and general dysfunctionality are also required in the current environment.

It just seems that way to you because your belief system has led you into confirmation bias. It is impossible for every woman to be immoral to that degree. There really are nice, decent, normal people out there who happen to be women. Just they are quiet, gentle and fall into the background, because they are normal. The squeaky loud mouth women are generally the ones who stick out.

The man doesn't have to be dominant. He just needs to know that this woman isnt the only woman there is.

Once you learn woman speak, you'll understand too.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Adama wrote: It is impossible for every woman to be immoral to that degree. There really are nice, decent, normal people out there who happen to be women.

Females are amoral. Morality is a male concept. Females are attracted to men who give them a reproductive advantage, and in the present situation in the West that means being attracted to scum for reasons that have been explained.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:56 am

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote: It is impossible for every woman to be immoral to that degree. There really are nice, decent, normal people out there who happen to be women.

Females are amoral. Morality is a male concept. Females are attracted to men who give them a reproductive advantage, and in the present situation in the West that means being attracted to scum for reasons that have been explained.

Have it your way.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Gadfly » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:21 am

Adama wrote:Have it your way.

That's all you can say really to people who refuse to find solutions, or a better way. They stubbornly resist any useful, or thoughtful ideas that clash against their miserable reality. I had a recent exchange with someone like that. They seem to want to inflict their misery out of pride, or maybe envious rage. They're just not worth trying to reach.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:50 am

Gadfly wrote:

That's all you can say really to people who refuse to find solutions, or a better way. They stubbornly resist any useful, or thoughtful ideas that clash against their miserable reality. I had a recent exchange with someone like that. They seem to want to inflict their misery out of pride, or maybe envious rage. They're just not worth trying to reach.

Yes, Gadly. He has chosen his reality and will refuse to accept that his perception of reality just might be wrong. I was once like that too.

But if someone's heart is closed to the truth to the point where they are unwilling to even entertain it for a second in their minds, then it is obvious that even if I wrote a 2000 word essay on the topic, and even if he really read it, he would never consider it could ever be true, or that his reality could be wrong. So why should I bother? That would be a waste.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby onethousandknives » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:25 am

Because they want someone like themselves.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:39 am

Gadfly wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? I'm just commenting on commonly observed slut behavior and providing explanations for it. It might be pleasing to think that you could just be a bit more dominant or whatever and the sluts would all like you and turn into loyal wives if you wanted, but that is just silly. Ignoring reality won't make it go away.

However, it if is solutions to making yourself more attractive to sluts you want, then other than getting yourself lobotomized the obvious one would be to find a context where you could plausibly get away with beating up and raping sluts and then beat up and rape them. This would indicate to them that you were sufficiently depraved and out of control to have a high reproductive potential in modern society and, should you be intelligent, might even overcome this handicap by indicating that even if you had a brain you were not that much inclined to use it. There, who said I never post solutions?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:14 am

Cornfed wrote:What the hell are you talking about? I'm just commenting on commonly observed slut behavior and providing explanations for it. It might be pleasing to think that you could just be a bit more dominant or whatever and the sluts would all like you and turn into loyal wives if you wanted, but that is just silly. Ignoring reality won't make it go away.

However, it if is solutions to making yourself more attractive to sluts you want, then other than getting yourself lobotomized the obvious one would be to find a context where you could plausibly get away with beating up and raping sluts and then beat up and rape them. This would indicate to them that you were sufficiently depraved and out of control to have a high reproductive potential in modern society and, should you be intelligent, might even overcome this handicap by indicating that even if you had a brain you were not that much inclined to use it. There, who said I never post solutions?

Snap out of it. Don't you see what kind of talk this is?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:35 am

Adama wrote:Snap out of it. Don't you see what kind of talk this is?

Honest talk?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions