Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad boys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Postby Adama » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:33 am

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:Snap out of it. Don't you see what kind of talk this is?

Honest talk?

Your mind is under captivity to evil. Lobotomy? Rape? Assault??
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:53 am

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:Snap out of it. Don't you see what kind of talk this is?

Honest talk?

Your mind is under captivity to evil. Lobotomy? Rape? Assault??

No, the Western world is under the captivity of evil. I am just reporting the horrible state of affairs.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Postby IraqVet2003 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:47 am

Tsar wrote:Brainwashing, propaganda, media, pop-culture, peer pressure, negative aspects of clicks, lack of tradition, lack of morals, lack of religion, broken homes, no father figure, no male role model, abuse, feminism, and liberalization.

Great points Tsar!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:54 am

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:12 pm

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Dragon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:48 am

Just a reminder that serial killers get more love letters and marriage proposals than you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10665003/Murderous-love-Why-are-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Dragon wrote:Just a reminder that serial killers get more love letters and marriage proposals than you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10665003/Murderous-love-Why-are-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html

That's very true. Guys on death row get more love letters and marriage proposals than any other men in the US do. It's an unbelievable fact. :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions