Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad boys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by Adama » January 5th, 2016, 6:33 am

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:Snap out of it. Don't you see what kind of talk this is?
Honest talk?
Your mind is under captivity to evil. Lobotomy? Rape? Assault??

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 5th, 2016, 6:53 am

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:Snap out of it. Don't you see what kind of talk this is?
Honest talk?
Your mind is under captivity to evil. Lobotomy? Rape? Assault??
No, the Western world is under the captivity of evil. I am just reporting the horrible state of affairs.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 » January 5th, 2016, 7:47 am

Tsar wrote:Brainwashing, propaganda, media, pop-culture, peer pressure, negative aspects of clicks, lack of tradition, lack of morals, lack of religion, broken homes, no father figure, no male role model, abuse, feminism, and liberalization.
Great points Tsar!!!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » February 6th, 2016, 12:54 pm

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » February 6th, 2016, 1:12 pm

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon » February 11th, 2016, 4:48 am

Just a reminder that serial killers get more love letters and marriage proposals than you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... llers.html
I am a terrible person.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » February 11th, 2016, 3:03 pm

Dragon wrote:Just a reminder that serial killers get more love letters and marriage proposals than you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... llers.html
That's very true. Guys on death row get more love letters and marriage proposals than any other men in the US do. It's an unbelievable fact. :shock:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 16th, 2017, 9:10 pm

How to be a bad boy to attract girls without being a criminal or bad guy.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r6UDaIrhkY[/youtube]
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 16th, 2017, 10:21 pm

Winston wrote:How to be a bad boy to attract girls without being a criminal or bad guy.

Much of this is cliche that I don't agree with.

I almost stopped the video when he said men should ALWAYS treat a women like a princess. Really? Glad I never fell for that.

The other thing is none of this had to apply to girls from traditional cultures, only western cultures where the average man is cucked. In America and the West, women don't feel attraction for cucks so they gravitate towards the rare breed of man there, the masculine stud.

In countries where most men are masculine studs, women actually like polite and courteous men (not pushovers though), like the average man in the West.

The bottom line is, if you are still hoping to find a good, undamaged woman in America or the West, good luck finding that unicorn.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » October 17th, 2017, 1:52 am

all women want to date the "bad boy" but in America, to be a "bad boy" you have to be a f***ing convict, a killer, a criminal, etc.

In Asia, just being a white guy with a bit of a rebellious attitude is enough to be considered a "bad boy". So at least in Asia you don't have to murder people, commit crime, and go to jail, just to get some p***y, LOL!

JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 » October 17th, 2017, 9:01 am

I think it has to do with the culture period. I've always had issues finding a GF or having any women here in the USA interested in me. I met a 22 year old Vietnamese girl that has been living here for 9 years and notice shes under 30 and she likes me for being who I am nice and respectful. Don't waste your time with American or Westernized women there's women out there from different cultures that want a nice man.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » October 18th, 2017, 12:36 am

JesseL26 wrote:I think it has to do with the culture period. I've always had issues finding a GF or having any women here in the USA interested in me. I met a 22 year old Vietnamese girl that has been living here for 9 years and notice shes under 30 and she likes me for being who I am nice and respectful. Don't waste your time with American or Westernized women there's women out there from different cultures that want a nice man.
western women are trash that can only have an orgasm if they get raped by a violent criminal convict or gangbanger or something. They will ruin your life if you get anywhere near them.

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer » October 18th, 2017, 4:46 pm

Because their actual father is their provider who asks for nothing in return.
Coming back to life.

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercury » October 20th, 2017, 2:34 am

clowny wrote:I've seen posts on here from guys who say that "nice guys" will have to go abroad if they want to date, because american women only want thugs and bad boys. But the thing about thugs and bad boys is that they're generally in the lower end of the socio-economic spectrum..they are often guys with criminal convictions, without education, without good careers, and in turn, do not have alot to offer women in terms of wealth. So then, why do american women go for these kinds of guys when they do not make good providers?
Because bad boys and thugs are often immensely far richer than your typical guy. Thugs and bad boys are very often the ones with the biggest, most expensive souped up luxury sports cars and limousines on the road. The only difference is, those vehicles are stolen.

And truthfully, thugs and bad boys have practically the entire world on a sparkling gold platter to offer a woman. But once again, over 98 percent of that immense wealth comes straight through the guy's crimes such as robbery, burglary, grand theft auto, car jacking, homicide, credit card fraud, and such. And unfortunately, American women are attracted to guys with stolen wealth. To especially American women born after 1985, a man with a career is no good if he does not have the biggest, most luxurious grand palace on Earth, the biggest, loudest, fastest, sleekest, and most expensive souped up luxury sports car on the road, the most expensive luxury cabin cruiser on the ocean, and if he can not give her the whole world on a sparkling gold platter.

Also, American women are turned on by guys who will viciously shove another man to the ground and beat him up or even shoot him if he tries to befriend her.
Last edited by Mercury on October 21st, 2017, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » October 20th, 2017, 2:51 am

Winston wrote:How to be a bad boy to attract girls without being a criminal or bad guy.

well just play the role of a druggie, and you'd be surprised how many women throw themselves at you. If you make it clear and obvious that you are in possession of cocaine, heroin, or meth, any number of bitches will jump on your cock without hesitation