Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why do American women only want to date bad boys and thugs?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1675
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by HouseMD » October 21st, 2017, 6:07 am

They don't. I've slept with dozens of AW and they're really just looking for a good time.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1090
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by Jonny Law » October 21st, 2017, 6:54 am

HouseMD wrote:They don't. I've slept with dozens of AW and they're really just looking for a good time.
That is because you are a p***y slaying Thug-Badboy!
NEWSFLASH!
This just in! Those girls wanting to have fun are actually Gold-Digging Whores From Hell! They just want to have fun (aka f**k everyone except you) divorce you and take all your money because you are a f***ing doctor.
Jonny Law's Advice
Have your fun. Enjoy American women just don't give them your real name. If you have money you are a target! And for f**k sake do not marry and American bitch (or at least get a Prenup, it will not protect you but it can make you feel a little better).

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1675
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by HouseMD » October 21st, 2017, 2:46 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
HouseMD wrote:They don't. I've slept with dozens of AW and they're really just looking for a good time.
That is because you are a p***y slaying Thug-Badboy!
NEWSFLASH!
This just in! Those girls wanting to have fun are actually Gold-Digging Whores From Hell! They just want to have fun (aka f**k everyone except you) divorce you and take all your money because you are a f***ing doctor.
Jonny Law's Advice
Have your fun. Enjoy American women just don't give them your real name. If you have money you are a target! And for f**k sake do not marry and American bitch (or at least get a Prenup, it will not protect you but it can make you feel a little better).
I've been with the same girl since before medical school. All of these women I dated while making a lowly 55k/year. And If I ever end up on the market again, I'm not letting anyone know my career until a few months in. Pretty easy to say I do literally anything else in the hospital.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by Adama » October 21st, 2017, 5:04 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
HouseMD wrote:They don't. I've slept with dozens of AW and they're really just looking for a good time.
That is because you are a p***y slaying Thug-Badboy!
NEWSFLASH!
This just in! Those girls wanting to have fun are actually Gold-Digging Whores From Hell! They just want to have fun (aka f**k everyone except you) divorce you and take all your money because you are a f***ing doctor.
Jonny Law's Advice
Have your fun. Enjoy American women just don't give them your real name. If you have money you are a target! And for f**k sake do not marry and American bitch (or at least get a Prenup, it will not protect you but it can make you feel a little better).
I've come to the conclusion now, that many of them are just so evil, that it must be that we are being protected and saved from them having to deal with them (In other words, being able to be with them itself may be its own condemnation). That is, we are spared from having to deal with their insanity, their games, their rollercoaster emotions, their deceptions, their cruelties, their confusion, and their disobedience.

Before I thought I was at some loss and missing something. However, JWow, Snooki and Sammi-Sweetheart have revealed to me what these people are really like, because I never got to interact with them up close too much, thankfully.

Many of these women are just completely corrupted to the core, and they can literally do evil things that would boggle your mind as to why or how anyone would even conceive to do such things.

So now I really do think, if a man can be successful with multiples of AMERICAN or ANGLOPHONE women, that it means that he may be in trouble himself and he may be among these people, and he may think they are good and normal because he's also blinded because he is like them and essentially one of them: of the same mindset and type of heart.

Rejection is a blessing in disguise. It means we're saved from their torment and sorrow, which they would inflict upon us, since they are on the evil path and they don't know what peace or righteousness is. That means their job is to destroy you, as they have destroyed themselves.

And if you are not one of them, instead of lamenting at what you've lost out on, you should be thankful that you won't be driven insane by them.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by Adama » October 21st, 2017, 10:35 pm

Some hours have gone by but I have thought about this some more. I even think that you probably can't get one of those evil women, unless you really have earned it (or there's going to be a test or lesson of some kind).

God has said that He will allow the sinners to be taken by the strange women, but that the good ones He will allow to escape from the strange woman. (Proof 1:The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein. Proof 2: And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleases God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.)


I was just thinking, even if I went to Jersey Shore and pulled all the same dance moves as Pauly D and The Situation, I probably would not have 1/100th the "luck" they have with women. Whoops! But that's because I'm not one of them.

In other words, if God loves you, He's going to spare you from having to deal with a woman who's going to destroy your soul. They will fall away. It may seem like rejection, but it is really cowardice and then them blaming the man, to uplift themselves and their egos by the vanity of lies (even self deception), to frame lies to say that they did the rejection, rather than just admitting to fallibility; to maintain the glory of their godhood (righteous, blameless, spotless, perfect, mighty, and gloriously beautiful). In their very rejection itself, they reveal that they are working the works of iniquity, destruction and death.

But such evil is routine from these women. They are in all kinds of evil, confusion, mischief, spite and just hateful, because their consciences are seared and turned to evil, and because they are evil, they are rejected from peace, truth, light, wisdom, and righteousness. And why would you want to share that fate with them? You may deserve a better life than to live with evil at your right hand.

Is that to say that men who have bad women have done something wrong? I don't know, but I do know that in not knowing the law, and in following the laws of the world, a man is likely to entrap himself in sin, while thinking it is acceptable, and he will not know he is in a trap, because he doesn't know what God has said.

In addition to that though, sparing you the pleasure of unrighteousness preserves your soul from destruction, which may be another reason why you can't get them; because those who love the pleasure of unrighteousness are at risk of becoming reprobate.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by Adama » October 22nd, 2017, 10:35 am

Why is it that God hates pride? He hates pride because it puts the person on the evil path. Pride basically turns a person into an evildoer, a worker of iniquity, a murderer of the heart and soul. In exalting themselves in pride, a person turns him or herself into a beast, because they are working evil.

Now what does it do to women, when they are exalted out of their place, equal or greater in authority than the man? (Essentially making the women the rulers, or rather, turning women into unruly, rebellious creatures.) Prideful people are evil people. Exalting a person to a place in which they are not designed for destroys them. Because when a person is prideful, they are evil, which means they are working evil against others. And who would a woman work her evil against?

What does it turn women into, if you turn them into gods, with feminISM? The religion of rebellious women, which is all about turning women into gods, so they can be unruly (live in lawlessness and do whatever they want).

American women are exalted. They will not do as you ask them to do. Isn't that kind of like a police officer who won't police? Or like a car that doesn't drive? Or like a worker that won't work? Because they've been taught that they don't have to listen to any man. They've been trained from the start that they are to live in complete rebellion. But unfortunately for these exalted women, the only one above the husband is Christ. If she ascends out of her place, she's assuming God's role. That is self destruction, which the poor women of the anglophone world do not know.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1675
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by HouseMD » October 22nd, 2017, 6:20 pm

Adama wrote:Why is it that God hates pride? He hates pride because it puts the person on the evil path. Pride basically turns a person into an evildoer, a worker of iniquity, a murderer of the heart and soul. In exalting themselves in pride, a person turns him or herself into a beast, because they are working evil.

Now what does it do to women, when they are exalted out of their place, equal or greater in authority than the man? (Essentially making the women the rulers, or rather, turning women into unruly, rebellious creatures.) Prideful people are evil people. Exalting a person to a place in which they are not designed for destroys them. Because when a person is prideful, they are evil, which means they are working evil against others. And who would a woman work her evil against?

What does it turn women into, if you turn them into gods, with feminISM? The religion of rebellious women, which is all about turning women into gods, so they can be unruly (live in lawlessness and do whatever they want).

American women are exalted. They will not do as you ask them to do. Isn't that kind of like a police officer who won't police? Or like a car that doesn't drive? Or like a worker that won't work? Because they've been taught that they don't have to listen to any man. They've been trained from the start that they are to live in complete rebellion. But unfortunately for these exalted women, the only one above the husband is Christ. If she ascends out of her place, she's assuming God's role. That is self destruction, which the poor women of the anglophone world do not know.
Your posts read like the most sour of grapes

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by Adama » October 22nd, 2017, 6:42 pm

Thanks, Doc.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by Man With a Plan » October 24th, 2017, 4:08 pm

Women go for bad boys because they are exciting. Most of you here (with the exception of HouseMD who has a great ambition, Marcos who started a business in his 20s, and few others) are boring, and don't have any other avenue of creativity or energy other than women. They smell this, and are repulsed. If you have nothing to offer another human being, you will not get another human being to like you. You all know this, because you all get triggered by women who work. If you had something to offer them as a man instead of a "head of household" type of dude, you wouldn't care if she worked, because she wouldn't be tied to you. House said he made 55k a year and got play, so what's everyone else's excuse now?

Also, welcome House. Glad to see you posting.
The Grey Menace.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by droid » October 24th, 2017, 4:26 pm

Is there any doubt left MWAP is just blue murder?

Speaking of socks, that 'justanotheranus' or whatever is just paggy/blackfag for like the 20th time, so lame and transparent

And Eric is the one that gets banned without warning or second chance, come on people :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by Man With a Plan » October 24th, 2017, 4:41 pm

You're not very bright, are you droid? Thanks to users like you, BM, Ghost and KKL will never rejoin the forum. You don't even bother to read the word written. You're part of the problem, you know. You make Yick look intelligent. That's saying something.
The Grey Menace.

JesseL26
Freshman Poster
Posts: 77
Joined: July 20th, 2017, 7:19 am

Re:

Post by JesseL26 » November 5th, 2017, 5:38 am

Tsar wrote:Brainwashing, propaganda, media, pop-culture, peer pressure, negative aspects of clicks, lack of tradition, lack of morals, lack of religion, broken homes, no father figure, no male role model, abuse, feminism, and liberalization.
Couldn't have been said any better.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27900
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by Winston » November 7th, 2017, 11:22 pm

The reason is simple. Some American girls like bad boys because they are bad girls, or want to become bad girls. Like attracts like. It's a universal principle and the true law of attraction. If these girls were seriously good girls with kind, caring hearts and good moral values, they would not be into bad boys of course. Extreme opposites and great differences do not attract. For example, a person who is 60 percent good and 40 percent bad, can get along with someone who is 60 percent bad and 40 percent good. But a person that is 90 percent good will not get along with someone 90 percent bad. Extremes don't attract and don't get along and don't like each other. When you are with someone too different from you, you feel uncomfortable and do not vibe with them. It's simple logic.

Also, another reason is that some women need drama and conflict in their lives to feel alive. They feed off it, even if they don't know it. Many young women do not enjoy peace and harmony. They need something to fight about to feel alive. If you won't fight with them, they will start a fight with you, usually over something trivial. And if you refuse to fight, they break up with you. A bad boy gives them a constant source of drama, so it makes these girls feel more alive. It's like a drug and addiction to them. They need their fix once in a while.

Another possible reason could be that the girl has daddy issues. If her daddy was a bad man or asshole, she seeks to find a bad boy and change him into a good guy, to make up for her past daddy issues. However, if she manages to turn him into a good guy, she will lose interest and need to find another bad boy to transform. It's a control drama, kind of like how Batman is obsessed with cleaning up crime, and no matter how many criminals he puts away, he still needs to find more to stop. It's an addiction cycle that repeats in a control drama fashion.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » November 8th, 2017, 2:38 am

Winston wrote:The reason is simple. Some American girls like bad boys because they are bad girls, or want to become bad girls. Like attracts like. It's a universal principle and the true law of attraction. If these girls were seriously good girls with kind, caring hearts and good moral values, they would not be into bad boys of course. Extreme opposites and great differences do not attract. For example, a person who is 60 percent good and 40 percent bad, can get along with someone who is 60 percent bad and 40 percent good. But a person that is 90 percent good will not get along with someone 90 percent bad. Extremes don't attract and don't get along and don't like each other. When you are with someone too different from you, you feel uncomfortable and do not vibe with them. It's simple logic.

Also, another reason is that some women need drama and conflict in their lives to feel alive. They feed off it, even if they don't know it. Many young women do not enjoy peace and harmony. They need something to fight about to feel alive. If you won't fight with them, they will start a fight with you, usually over something trivial. And if you refuse to fight, they break up with you. A bad boy gives them a constant source of drama, so it makes these girls feel more alive. It's like a drug and addiction to them. They need their fix once in a while.

Another possible reason could be that the girl has daddy issues. If her daddy was a bad man or asshole, she seeks to find a bad boy and change him into a good guy, to make up for her past daddy issues. However, if she manages to turn him into a good guy, she will lose interest and need to find another bad boy to transform. It's a control drama, kind of like how Batman is obsessed with cleaning up crime, and no matter how many criminals he puts away, he still needs to find more to stop. It's an addiction cycle that repeats in a control drama fashion.
you nailed it, man. Unfortunately American culture has turned 90% of women into bad girls and sluts. If you want a good girl you have to go to a foreign country.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27900
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do American women only want to date thugs and bad bo

Post by Winston » November 8th, 2017, 10:55 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: you nailed it, man. Unfortunately American culture has turned 90% of women into bad girls and sluts. If you want a good girl you have to go to a foreign country.
Yeah but dont you hate how PUA articles and videos never mention the reasons i gave above? They always make it sound like nice guys are clueless and ignorant about women, and women who like bad boys are normal and following their innate psychological nature. As if bad is normal and good is ignorance. Its very satanic in a way. Im sure adama would call this satanic too. Thats why PUA stuff is detestable and fake as well. PUA material never admits that such girls are bad girls themselves and that like attracts like, which is a universal principle.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”