Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

S_Parc wrote:Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?
Yes.

Frankly, I'd be a little bit worried for anyone here who's not bored with women yet. Everyday I am reminded that females are closed-minded, boring, flakey, competitive, asexual leeches. And the few that are not entirely sh!t are in steady relationships with betas and losers.

Godspeed, pu$sy chasers, but I know for a fact that modern day women hold you back from life's true rewards. The only exceptions may be women from Asia and eastern Europe.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
Yes, furnishings and ambiance is important.

I was thinking of having a live band, fully stocked bars, sushi chefs, Oysters on the half shell, King Crab legs, Lobsters, & Prime Rib.

The women hostesses will don several styles: western businesswomen (in office formal suits w/ no undergarments), Singapore Airline Flight Attendants, and women who only walk around in silk robes. These will be our attendants 8)
I'm in!

You can be Entertainment Chairman!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

A proper club is going to need plenty of parking, too. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I've given some thought on the dress code for our hostesses. Here are the prelims ...

Western Business women attire:

Singapore Airline Hostess:

Casual Satin Silk Robe:

Now, you can use your creativity to create Menage-A-Trios or whatever scenarios you have in mind, with your new caretakers :)
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

;)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

ok this stuff should be long term goals as half of us are international bums :) we have to keep it simple. we just open a thailand bar with the name "happier abroad" and start brainstorming. there should be also a alien-star trek room and a think tank for cts.

of course the elite could start a elite group of members with high income and high expectancies.

canary island is not so bad as it´s a mix of latin america and europe. there we could create a strange cult. it´s a good place for sects (The Possibility of an -Island - Michel Houellebecq - there is a sect there in the novel)

we need some high iq mastermind guys to help us to create something tight. we should first create a digital thinktank.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

djfourmoney wrote:Its you. If you listen to yourself and get what you want, you can be happy. I don't know why some MGTOW feel being alone makes them happier. Great then go save Apes in Africa or South East Asia. Do something useful man!
I believe the MGTOW group was created as a social ground to strengthen the man in order to curb his own loneliness. It is a good movement, but I highly doubt that any man would want to be single for the rest of their lives. If there's any kind of women I'm tired of, it's Western American women. If it wasn't for foreign women, then I'd rather tie myself down with a dog than to date, be in a relationship, and/or even marry an American woman. Because even a dog knows how to show a man love and respect a hell of a lot better than an American woman.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MJay1978 wrote:, but I highly doubt that any man would want to be single for the rest of their lives
In practice, the times when men can't stand to be w/o women is one's teens and 20s. Afterwards, it gets a whole lot easier, whereas for women, they have a much more difficult time standing alone, once they hit their 30s.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:I've given some thought on the dress code for our hostesses. Here are the prelims ...

Western Business women attire
What is with the fetish for corporate whores? Personally, I think they should all be impaled and to be reminded of their very existence annoys me.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Cornfed wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I've given some thought on the dress code for our hostesses. Here are the prelims ...

What is with the fetish for corporate whores? Personally, I think they should all be impaled and to be reminded of their very existence annoys me.
+9999

"Western" business woman attire?? Pantsuit-wearing, man-hating, chunky dykes? Those penis-envy brutes who trade in their vagina and compete with men, emasculate their poor husbands, and snake their way up the corporate ladder?..

:roll:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

S_Parc wrote:In practice, the times when men can't stand to be w/o women is one's teens and 20s. Afterwards, it gets a whole lot easier, whereas for women, they have a much more difficult time standing alone, once they hit their 30s.
Being w/o gets much easier when you see the fraud they pull and the system also sees it and still rewards them for it.
(Victims names are common, but no relation)

The Curious Case of Staff Sergeant Parsons
http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/the-curiou ... t-parsons/

Judge orders $1 a month in child support for the next 1000+ years
http://www.nbc12.com/story/21416300/jud ... ld-support

It should also help put to rest the myth "(ethnic group X) women are better". AWALT.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Back on drifting topic :)

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:I'm in!

You can be Entertainment Chairman!
Entertainment Chairman needs to make sure that live band is well rounded. 8)

не поглеждай назад. 8)

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

+9999

"Western" business woman attire?? Pantsuit-wearing, man-hating, chunky dykes? Those penis-envy brutes who trade in their vagina and compete with men, emasculate their poor husbands, and snake their way up the corporate ladder?..

Calm down fellas, no pant suits, just skirts (repeat, no undergarments) :wink:

The idea is to b@ink secretaries and paralegals, in a formal setting like back in the 60s & 70s, not MBA types.

AB discussion thread

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

S_Parc wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

+9999

Calm down fellas, no pant suits, just skirts (repeat, no undergarments) :wink:

The idea is to b@ink secretaries and paralegals, in a formal setting like back in the 60s & 70s, not MBA types.
All such women are a disease. Instead of being respectable wives and mothers they chose to be barren feminist harem-whores of the parasitical corporate elite. I don't want to pretend to be some whorporate big shot f***ing feminist whores. I want all of them and their filthy whores sent to S21-style prisons and horribly tortured for months. Then when they are nearly dead they could be impaled along some public thoroughfare and left to die slowly and then to rot. To have whores running around in whorporate attire is to be reminded of their crimes and the fact that they have thus far gone unpunished.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

There seems to be some negative associations with formal wear.

Well, the best way to dispel such associations, because at some point in one's life, one does need to be able to walk between the rain drops and not have them affect one's countenance. Realize, you may want to someday work on Wall St, City of London, US/Canadian Law Firm, even an international office, and yes, there will be women in formal business attire.

In Rio, our client office was not full of Brazilian women in Copacabana thongs but formal suits with skirts. And yes, one of them was my ex-girlfriend & she wasn't a castrating men hater, as a result of dressing formally for work. Don't make the USA, the red button against one's threads. In a lot of places, both men and women don fashionable, formal outfits for work.

And BTW, there was zero male bashing in Brazilian offices.

AB discussion thread