Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby WiseTruth » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?

No, but I'm bored of Lone Yakuza! LOL :lol:
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Bored of women in general? Hell no! Bored of western women? Hell yes!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:57 pm

bennandsarah wrote:I find the problem with most women is they are raised to be shallow and un-interesting. They really are being raised for the most part as a piece of a**. Finding a quality-educated-good hearted-attractive womean is almost impossible these days.

I hate when young women think they have to be smartasses to be liked. A little teasing and repartee is OK with an obviously feminine and interested female. But there is a time to drop it and behave.

My favorite story of courtship didn't involve any smartass or snippy behavior from the woman. She merchandised her charms by being helpful and graceful. Abraham sent his manservant to his racial homeland to bring back a bride for his son Isaac. Rebekah was drawing water - women's work. She not only gave water to the stranger, but went the extra mile and waterd his camel as well. She was a worker, and didn't mind showing off her virtuosity.

Here's one translation:

"Rebekah came out with her jar on her shoulder. She was the daughter of Bethuel son of Milkah, who was the wife of Abraham’s brother Nahor. 16 The woman was very beautiful, a virgin; no man had ever slept with her. She went down to the spring, filled her jar and came up again.

17 The servant hurried to meet her and said, “Please give me a little water from your jar.â€￾

18 “Drink, my lord,â€￾ she said, and quickly lowered the jar to her hands and gave him a drink.

19 After she had given him a drink, she said, “I’ll draw water for your camels too, until they have had enough to drink.â€￾ 20 So she quickly emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the well to draw more water, and drew enough for all his camels. 21 Without saying a word, the man watched her closely to learn whether or not the Lord had made his journey successful.

22 When the camels had finished drinking, the man took out a gold nose ring weighing a beka[c] and two gold bracelets weighing ten shekels.[d] 23 Then he asked, “Whose daughter are you? Please tell me, is there room in your father’s house for us to spend the night?â€￾"

The servant first verified that the girl was kind, helpful, and diligent. He also watched her move and saw that she was graceful and healthy. Then he slyly offered her a nose-ring. if her face had been veiled (often the case around strangers), now she opened her veil and allowed him to place the ring on her nose. Now he could see that her face was beautiful. Looks counted, once you knew you had a good woman.

Now it was time to pay his respects to her father, check out the family, and close the deal. The family, for their part - as well as Rebekah - knew that the groom was a successful and respected man.

This was how it was done.

Romance came, but it came after marriage. Under Biblical law (which came later), honeymoons were to last full year if possible. Like S Parc and others have pointed out, romance is a phase of man's life, not its purpose.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Aren't any of you, bored of women yet?

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:56 am

S_Parc wrote:As time goes by (I'm in my mid-30s), women are simply not all that interesting anymore.

I mean it's one thing to be 15-16 (or 20-22) yrs old and be in the throws of one's first (or second) infatuation (or love), or perhaps in that mid-to-late 20s period, where the sky's the limits in terms of life's possibilities.

But then ... one day it hits you, you always wake up with yourself. And then, that *special* person next to you, is just another person: the good, the bad, & some ugly. Well that happened to me with my Brazilian ex-GF, several years ago.

Since then, I haven't found women all that noteworthy. Granted, I b@ink on a type of scheduled basis :wink: (my physiology is quite satisfied) but in a way, as a daily discourse, I assess 'em like everyone else. Yet, all around me, guys are in this constant, non-stop pining for El Dorado mode, as if being with a woman, is the only thing worth living for. And these guys ages vary, from their late 20s to their mid-50s. Is it me or is that simply a recipe for long term unhappiness?

More like comfortably detached.
The difference between sitting in a traffic jam, irritated, wondering why you're not moving versus riding past it on the elevated train, looking down. You can still see it, but it doesn't hold you back anymore. Less stressful that.

Only thing is (right now) I'm not even sure I want to bother with the Olga Smokinhotkovas I had my eye on. :lol:
Nicer package to start? Sure. But something tells me underneath ... AWALT. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Billy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Billy wrote:http://www.returnofkings.com/5351/mgtow-make-more-sense-than-mras

Thoughtful article.

PS The "About the Author" paragraph was hilarious!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby clowny » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:05 am

Jester wrote:

Thoughtful article.

Alot of hate and bitterness detected in that article.

And the Men Going Their Own Way is not the path to personal enrichment and happiness. Having no contact with the opposite sex is NOT healthy, and is not something that men or women should aspire to.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:46 am

clowny wrote:
Jester wrote:

Thoughtful article.

Alot of hate and bitterness detected in that article.

And the Men Going Their Own Way is not the path to personal enrichment and happiness. Having no contact with the opposite sex is NOT healthy, and is not something that men or women should aspire to.

What men need is something closer to a modern day incarnation of Plato's Academy, where men gather to discuss political science, history, natural/applied sciences, philosophy, psychology, and the arts/music.

And then, as a team, go to Gentlemen's clubs to blow off some steam and have a good time with the hosts there.

A combination of the above would be a great life and I were to become a multimillionaire, I'd try to set up such an association of sorts.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Billy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 pm

something like the lions club. maybe it is to modern. when i think of gentleman friends together i think of the movie time machine where the guy meets his friends at his house. but the guy does not like his times and goes to the future to find a bride at oather time.

like in ha but only in another time...

i am an epikurean i think he was somekind of a feminst. in his garden club were women allowed.

i don´t know why the platon guys did have sex with boys maybe it´s was more difficult than girls as they could become pregnant.

or we can open a sect.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Billy wrote:something like the lions club. maybe it is to modern. when i think of gentleman friends together i think of the movie time machine where the guy meets his friends at his house. but the guy does not like his times and goes to the future to find a bride at oather time.

One of the things I do not like about time travel shows is that they usually depict a guy trying *to fix*, what went wrong in association with women.

And then the other problem, with a men's association, esp in the West, is that it basically becomes a type of aegis, where closet gay men start to gather, instead of an association of brilliant, free thinking straight men, who instead of dating worthless AWs, go to b@inking clubs instead.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Billy wrote:something like the lions club. maybe it is to modern.

S_Parc wrote:And then the other problem, with a men's association, esp in the West, is that it basically becomes a type of aegis, where closet gay men start to gather, instead of an association of brilliant, free thinking straight men, who instead of dating worthless AWs, go to b@inking clubs instead.

I don't like the whorehouse visit, but I like the general idea of a group of friends pushing each other to be better. Sports, workouts, occasional movie or beer at a sports bar... and pushing each other on The Hunt for real women. Accomplish steps to go abroad.... or else do something here to meet quality women here, like joining a yoga class etc., practice a little PUA, etc

Maker55 would be good to chair the first meetup and speak for five minutes to start the conversation. Each guy should have to summarize what he's done since the last meetup in 2 minutes, and state what he will do before the next meetup in 1 minute.

Next meetup, OutWest and DaveWe could start the conversation by speaking 5 minutes about how to fly to Asia, and court and land Miss Right.

Next meetup, DarkSol could spend 5 minutes talking spontaneity i.e. just doin' it. (Ethiopia this month, Philippines next month.)

Next meetup, JP or AIM who have moved abroad and found a bride and moved to her country

Next meetup, PublicDuende or Noog who have visited a country and brought home a bride

Working abroad / TEFL / Call Center - Ladislav or ATIM

Online work - Winston, Ladislav, XiongMai...

Getting laid abroad just for fun - WillNDowd, Irizarry...

Changing one's mind about a country - Winston or Mr S or OutWest
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Maybe we could all have breakfast some time:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J782jBp_pW0[/youtube]
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm

S_Parc wrote:What men need is something closer to a modern day incarnation of Plato's Academy, where men gather to discuss political science, history, natural/applied sciences, philosophy, psychology, and the arts/music.

As long as it has decent seating. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Jester wrote:I don't like the whorehouse visit, but I like the general idea of a group of friends pushing each other to be better

Teal Lantern wrote:
S_Parc wrote:What men need is something closer to a modern day incarnation of Plato's Academy, where men gather to discuss political science, history, natural/applied sciences, philosophy, psychology, and the arts/music.

As long as it has decent seating. 8)

Yes, furnishings and ambiance is important.

I was thinking of having a live band, fully stocked bars, sushi chefs, Oysters on the half shell, King Crab legs, Lobsters, & Prime Rib.

The women hostesses will don several styles: western businesswomen (in office formal suits w/ no undergarments), Singapore Airline Flight Attendants, and women who only walk around in silk robes. These will be our attendants 8)

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 pm

S_Parc wrote:Yes, furnishings and ambiance is important.

I was thinking of having a live band, fully stocked bars, sushi chefs, Oysters on the half shell, King Crab legs, Lobsters, & Prime Rib.

The women hostesses will don several styles: western businesswomen (in office formal suits w/ no undergarments), Singapore Airline Flight Attendants, and women who only walk around in silk robes. These will be our attendants 8)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm-zduI7zcE[/youtube] :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions