Another Black American Man Who Is A Woman SIMPathizer

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Another Black American Man Who Is A Woman SIMPathizer

Post by E_Irizarry »

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Another Black American Man Who Is A Woman SIMPathizer

Post by clowny »

E_Irizarry wrote:Let the story render itself....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=b01 ... ature=fvwp
So what was the cop supposed to do? Arrest the bitch and stomp her skull into the curb?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

He was supposed to issue her a citation and a date to show up in court. ...as if she were a he!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

E_Irizarry wrote:He was supposed to issue her a citation and a date to show up in court. ...as if she were a he!
And she didn't wipe..I would of fined her for that lol.Or if she were Black he would of tackled her to the ground and put her in a headlock then called for back up LOL. Man I crack myself up. Seriously though, it all depends on the officer you get. Some let men go as well. This is an example why many women use their gender to get what they want.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:He was supposed to issue her a citation and a date to show up in court. ...as if she were a he!
And she didn't wipe..I would of fined her for that lol.Or if she were Black he would of tackled her to the ground and put her in a headlock then called for back up LOL. Man I crack myself up. Seriously though, it all depends on the officer you get. Some let men go as well. This is an example why many women use their gender to get what they want.
Exactly if,if she were black(or male) he would have done just that.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

skateboardstephen wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Exactly if,if she were black(or male) he would have done just that.
Yep.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.