USA women are not half as bad as what you guys say (proof)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

USA women are not half as bad as what you guys say (proof)

Post by clowny »

This clip is from the well known youtube prankster, vitaly. Here he is, pranking young women on an american college campus. Most of these american girls are cute, sexy, and feminine. You can see by their reactions that they are not hostile to men, and exude femininity. What's interesting is that, if the exact same prank was played on women at an australian university, you would not get the same type of reactions, I guarantee it. If you went up to aussie bitches and told them they had a spider on them, they would just completely ignore you and keep walking, or tell you to f**k off. The white women may even give you a mouthful of abuse when you tell them it's just a prank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8mWDUmcP7s

I know that many aussie guys would agree with me.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

This proves NOTHING. Replace the guy in the video with a NERD/GEEK then we shall see what's what. and this doesn't prove AW are of quality either.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The guy is a smooth talker, very extroverted, all jacked up, tall, and has all the looks American most girls American girls desire. I agree that replacing it with anyone else wouldn't go over so well with the girls.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

bennandsarah wrote:This proves NOTHING.
It proves a lot, actually. Guys on here are constantly saying that AW are unapproachable, cold and bitchy. That youtube video shows that they are quite the opposite in fact. Australian women do not act that way in public, they are far more cold and distant towards complete strangers.
bennandsarah wrote: Replace the guy in the video with a NERD/GEEK then we shall see what's what. and this doesn't prove AW are of quality either.
So what? I watch alot of vitaly's stuff on youtube, and I assure you he is not that good looking. The dude has a really big nose and quite a bit of acne, which you can't see in that video because he's too far away from the camera.
Last edited by clowny on February 20th, 2013, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Tsar wrote:The guy is a smooth talker, very extroverted, all jacked up, tall, and has all the looks American most girls American girls desire. I agree that replacing it with anyone else wouldn't go over so well with the girls.
Okay, let's see what happens when vitaly's sidekick (an average-looking, skinny white dude) approaches AW and tells them to put their number in his phone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mRM1Vw ... Mg&index=1

That is how ridiculously friendly and approachable AW are.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

This video proves nothing about American women being approachable. He's just pranking them about a bug in their hair. Of course you'll get a girl's response lol. The girls aren't even that cute either lol. There was maybe 1 girl in the video that was "ok" but that's besides the point. If he was trying to approach them without a prank, it would have been a completely different situation. The guy is also a decent looking guy and seems fit. And notice how a few of the girls end up saying "f**k you" and sticking a middle finger towards him and the camera. That's not too feminine if you ask me lol.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

clowny wrote:
Tsar wrote:The guy is a smooth talker, very extroverted, all jacked up, tall, and has all the looks American most girls American girls desire. I agree that replacing it with anyone else wouldn't go over so well with the girls.
Okay, let's see what happens when vitaly's sidekick (an average-looking, skinny white dude) approaches AW and tells them to put their number in his phone...

The guy in the video is what most women would consider attractive, even some of the girls admitted that. Put a "creepy" guy to do it and it won't work lol. Show me a video of this happening with hot chics. These girls aren't even good looking. It's easy to get phone numbers from these types of girls.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I'm with marklambo on this one. If you think those women are feminine you have low standards my friend. They're dressed as if they're going to the beach and they're not attractive. I mean some of them have nice bodies but their faces are all messed up. The only cute one was at 2:10 but again, her taste in clothes is horrendous (I'm talking about the first video).
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

common guys, these girls are normal young girls, compare them to thai women that falangs go with Id call these AW CLASSY or compare these girls to some ghetto filipina.....are you guys all male models or what?

this is young guy, no fat, jacked up, perfect youthfull hair, smooth extrovert, great communicator...women are attracted to guys like him

i always say one thing, anglo women are the easiest women to bang if you happen to be their type..al these women had many sexual experiences with diff guys, girls, groupies and so on..you would be surprissed
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Andrewww wrote:I'm with marklambo on this one. If you think those women are feminine you have low standards my friend. They're dressed as if they're going to the beach and they're not attractive. I mean some of them have nice bodies but their faces are all messed up. The only cute one was at 2:10 but again, her taste in clothes is horrendous (I'm talking about the first video).
Do you live in reality or some kind of fairy tale world? If I think those women are feminine I have low standards, WTF? I'm not talking about how they're dressed, i'm talking about their behaviour. They are very feminine you f***ing idiot, lots of smiles, giggles, playfully slapping him.

They are good looking, feminine and extremely friendly, which is a world of difference when compared to how winston and other guys on this forum portray american women as lardasses who are totally cold and unapproachable.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

marklambo wrote:
clowny wrote:

The guy in the video is what most women would consider attractive, even some of the girls admitted that. Put a "creepy" guy to do it and it won't work lol. Show me a video of this happening with hot chics. These girls aren't even good looking. It's easy to get phone numbers from these types of girls.
What? Do you understand I'm not talking about vitaly, i'm talking about the other skinny dude asking for their numbers...you think he's what most women find attractive? LMAO! I doubt it, plus he gives off a totally different vibe to vitaly, he comes off as a creeper the way he just says "put your number in my phone" rather stone-faced and then looks away....the dude is hardly a casanova and the women were still nice enough to give him their number.

You guys are trying so desperately to find excuses, its ridiculous. Y'all must be trollin.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

clowny wrote:
marklambo wrote:
clowny wrote:

What? Do you understand I'm not talking about vitaly, i'm talking about the other skinny dude asking for their numbers...you think he's what most women find attractive? LMAO! I doubt it, plus he gives off a totally different vibe to vitaly, he comes off as a creeper the way he just says "put your number in my phone" rather stone-faced and then looks away....the dude is hardly a casanova and the women were still nice enough to give him their number.

You guys are trying so desperately to find excuses, its ridiculous. Y'all must be trollin.
It's obvious that you don't live here in America. I don't think you should make a complete judgement about American women based on a few youtube videos from those guys. The guys here on the forum that live in America all tell you first hand, based on experience how the reality is. But another thing you have to consider is that getting numbers means absolutely nothing. Anybody can get a number. It's so easy.

Girls give out their numbers all the time. Girls will even give a number to a creep just to get him away from her. Some girls just don't feel comfortable turning you down in a bad way in your face, so they give you the number and never respond to you or nothing develops. Trust me, go ask any guy. It has happened to a guy at least once in his life. You really need to just live in America for a few years and experience it on your own. I guarantee you that you'll have a completely different opinion about the women here.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

lone_yakuza wrote:
marklambo wrote:
clowny wrote:
marklambo wrote:
clowny wrote: Okay, let's see what happens when vitaly's sidekick (an average-looking, skinny white dude) approaches AW and tells them to put their number in his phone...

It's obvious that you don't live here in America. I don't think you should make a complete judgement about American women based on a few youtube videos from those guys. The guys here on the forum that live in America all tell you first hand, based on experience how the reality is. But another thing you have to consider is that getting numbers means absolutely nothing. Anybody can get a number. It's so easy.

Girls give out their numbers all the time. Girls will even give a number to a creep just to get him away from her. Some girls just don't feel comfortable turning you down in a bad way in your face, so they give you the number and never respond to you or nothing develops. Trust me, go ask any guy. It has happened to a guy at least once in his life. You really need to just live in America for a few years and experience it on your own. I guarantee you that you'll have a completely different opinion about the women here.
x2 even if they give your their numbers, they most likely won't take any of your calls. Also, most of these women have had 20 dicks stuffed int heir loose vajayjays already anyways. ALl American women are whores and all women are whores, whether they are money whores, status whores, or just f***ing bitches who don't deserve romeo.
Sometimes as they're getting all these texts and calls from numbers they don't know (numbers they've been giving out to every guy), they simply copy and paste the phrase "who's this?" to reply to the text messages they get....that's if she's bored doing nothing of course. The guy then tells her who he is....she says "oh" because she doesn't really remember because she gave out her number to 20 other guys last week...then no more responses after. But hey, at least he got a response lol. That's the dating scene here.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.