Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Your Car = Your Woman??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Your Car = Your Woman??

Postby fightforlove » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-i-elpPTLg

"The reason God made fat women is because poor men would have someone to marry!" -- Tom Leykis

According to Tom, the type of car that a man drives indicates the kind of woman he is with:

Men who drive Mercedes have attractive girlfriends.

Men who drive Toyota Corrollas have, well, Toyota Corrolla-caliber girlfriends

etc, etc...

What do you all think? Have you found this theory to hold up?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Your Car = Your Woman??

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:24 am

fightforlove wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-i-elpPTLg

"The reason God made fat women is because poor men would have someone to marry!" -- Tom Leykis

According to Tom, the type of car that a man drives indicates the kind of woman he is with:

etc, etc...

The theory misleads men into thinking they can buy loyalty.
Some men who drive Mercedes have attractive girlfriends --- that cheat on them with guys who have no car at all.
Your car is more forthcoming with the amount of mileage on it ...
... and you don't have to make upkeep payments on it after you're no longer driving it. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:28 am

fightforlove wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-i-elpPTLg

etc, etc...

Not true in my experience. Sure a nice car is attractive, but plenty of players are broke, and plenty of rich guys can't get a date. I think guys use cars more to impress other guys.

Leykis says this because he has a nice car. He looks like a toad, and his voice grates on the ear. He no doubt gets laid, but only because he is on the radio. Without the radio show, the car would do nothing except maybe with the chicanas who draw their eyebrows on with sharpie pens.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby marklambo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 am

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby noog » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Yeah right my car is my problem, if I only had a better ride I could find a girl *sarcasm*

Okay let's see ... Lexy wants a convertible, Gina wants a BMW, Debbie wants a luxury SUV, Katie wants a jeep, Beth wants a truck with a hemi.

Oh but wait there's more! Heather wants a motorcycle, Cathy wants a Harley but not any other motorcycle, Gigi wants a sailboat, Lori wants a camper, Olivia wants a snowmobile ... you get the idea.

So now as a single man, what do I do? Here's my advice - f**k that god damn shit!
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Jester wrote:Not true in my experience. Sure a nice car is attractive, but plenty of players are broke, and plenty of rich guys can't get a date. I think guys use cars more to impress other guys.

Leykis says this because he has a nice car. He looks like a toad, and his voice grates on the ear. He no doubt gets laid, but only because he is on the radio. Without the radio show, the car would do nothing except maybe with the chicanas who draw their eyebrows on with sharpie pens.

Not that those are all that picky, anyway. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Andrewww » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 pm

A car helps if you're in high school or college. After that unless you have a super expensive sports car you're not gonna impress anyone.

Mercedes is for old farts. Plus they f***ed up the brand with cheap ass models. I mean you can get a Mercedes nowadays for $30000, even a Honda Civic will cost you more if you add all the extra crap.

If I wanted to spend big on a car I'd get a Nissan GT-R, now that's a car that will turn heads without breaking the bank.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby onethousandknives » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:53 pm

1984 Toyota Celica Supra.

onethousandknives
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions