-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

"From 8 to 10 o'clock practice music. From 10 to 1 dance one day and draw another. From one to 2 draw on the day you dance, and write a letter the next day. From 3 to 4 read French. From 4 to 5 exercise yourself in music. From 5 till bedtime read English, write, etc." - Thomas Jefferson to his daughters

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

abcdavid01 wrote:
clowny wrote:I have a question for Cornfed and WiseTruth. If YOU had a daughter who was about to finish highschool, what would YOU advise her to do with her life? What career path would you tell her to follow? Oh wait, she can't have a career path, because only feminist whores do that. Hmm...I suppose she should just live at home with mommy and daddy while working the cash register at Walmart, not experiencing the real world, and just hope for some white knight to come into her life and "save" her.
Could also teach her letter writing and French. Up her value some.
Listen to me you little whore, if you have nothing to add to this discussion then go and play with your tonka trucks, people who despise women usually have a bad relationship with their mother, does that describe you?
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Cornfed wrote:
clowny wrote:I have a question for Cornfed and WiseTruth. If YOU had a daughter who was about to finish highschool, what would YOU advise her to do with her life?
Marry a quality man from a quality family, support him in his career and raise a family.
Hmm...I suppose she should just live at home with mommy and daddy while working the cash register at Walmart, not experiencing the real world
Raising a quality family is no less real than the feminist alternative of studying bullshit in college and being gangbanged by dirtbags or whatever. Indeed you could say it was more real since it is efficient and so doesn't require a massive external subsidy from corrupt systems.
LOL, and what if this white knight never comes along, then what is she supposed to do? Stay home and jerk you off or something?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

clowny wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
clowny wrote:I have a question for Cornfed and WiseTruth. If YOU had a daughter who was about to finish highschool, what would YOU advise her to do with her life? What career path would you tell her to follow? Oh wait, she can't have a career path, because only feminist whores do that. Hmm...I suppose she should just live at home with mommy and daddy while working the cash register at Walmart, not experiencing the real world, and just hope for some white knight to come into her life and "save" her.
Could also teach her letter writing and French. Up her value some.
Listen to me you little whore
A curious insult. Who do you suppose are my clients?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

clowny wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
clowny wrote:I have a question for Cornfed and WiseTruth. If YOU had a daughter who was about to finish highschool, what would YOU advise her to do with her life?
Marry a quality man from a quality family, support him in his career and raise a family.
Hmm...I suppose she should just live at home with mommy and daddy while working the cash register at Walmart, not experiencing the real world
Raising a quality family is no less real than the feminist alternative of studying bullshit in college and being gangbanged by dirtbags or whatever. Indeed you could say it was more real since it is efficient and so doesn't require a massive external subsidy from corrupt systems.
LOL, and what if this white knight never comes along, then what is she supposed to do? Stay home and jerk you off or something?
Happened to Lot in The Bible.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Cornfed wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:"From 8 to 10 o'clock practice music. From 10 to 1 dance one day and draw another. From one to 2 draw on the day you dance, and write a letter the next day. From 3 to 4 read French. From 4 to 5 exercise yourself in music. From 5 till bedtime read English, write, etc." - Thomas Jefferson to his daughters
They might also do some actual work benefiting others - cooking, cleaning, sewing, caring for children, the sick and infirm, organizing their men's schedules and providing them with sexual release. The ironic thing is that while the feminists say this is degrading, what is it that so-called career women generally do in the work place (assuming they do anything at all)? These very same activities, but performed for strangers rather than loved ones.
You are truly disconnected from reality.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Cornfed wrote:
clowny wrote: LOL, and what if this white knight never comes along, then what is she supposed to do? Stay home and jerk you off or something?
I'm sure a non-scum female could find a decent man to have a regular relationship with. Of course she might not be able to find one able to financially support her, since most resources are currently being stolen by the parasitical elite and their filthy whores. In that case we would have to raise their kids as a family team effort.
Right. I'm just trying to find ways to circumvent the system.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
clowny wrote: LOL, and what if this white knight never comes along, then what is she supposed to do? Stay home and jerk you off or something?
I'm sure a non-scum female could find a decent man to have a regular relationship with. Of course she might not be able to find one able to financially support her, since most resources are currently being stolen by the parasitical elite and their filthy whores. In that case we would have to raise their kids as a family team effort.
Right, so you think that online business is the way to circumvent the system? Oh, you might as well raise your daughters to be hookers, and keep 25% of their take-home pay. Better yet, turn your house into a brothel and have as many daughters as possible so they can all become working girls. More daughters, more money for you. What a way to beat the system!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

clowny wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Right, so you think that online business is the way to circumvent the system? Oh, you might as well raise your daughters to be hookers, and keep 25% of their take-home pay. Better yet, turn your house into a brothel and have as many daughters as possible so they can all become working girls. More daughters, more money for you. What a way to beat the system!
Now who's childish?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

The great irony is that this very site is an online business built to circumvent the system. Winston may have other problems, but at least he got that part right.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Cornfed wrote:
clowny wrote: Right, so you think that online business is the way to circumvent the system? Oh, you might as well raise your daughters to be hookers, and keep 25% of their take-home pay. Better yet, turn your house into a brothel and have as many daughters as possible so they can all become working girls. More daughters, more money for you. What a way to beat the system!
I thought we were talking about how to raise daughters to not be whores like most Western females.
If you raise your daughter in a western country, SHE WILL BECOME A WHORE LIKE MOST WESTERN FEMALES WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. She will simply become a product of the public education system and the mainstream media, movies, and music.

The only way to protect her from these destructive influences is to physically prevent her exposure to them, which means home-schooling her and not having a single television, radio, or computer in your household. But by doing these things, you will obviously disadvantage her in other ways and may even do more harm than good.

The only way is to raise her in non man-hating culture, and i'm not sure if such a thing exists anymore as cultures all over the world are being exposed to and influenced by westernism.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Hark! A nihilist.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

If you raise your daughter in a western country, SHE WILL BECOME A WHORE LIKE MOST WESTERN FEMALES WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. She will simply become a product of the public education system and the mainstream media, movies, and music.

The only way to protect her from these destructive influences is to physically prevent her exposure to them, which means home-schooling her and not having a single television, radio, or computer in your household. But by doing these things, you will obviously disadvantage her in other ways and may even do more harm than good.

The only way is to raise her in non man-hating culture, and i'm not sure if such a thing exists anymore as cultures all over the world are being exposed to and influenced by westernism.

On the one hand, you seem OK with the idea of allowing your daughter to be a feminist career whore. You even mock those men who oppose their daughters having careers, as if from a position of moral superiority.

OTOH you seem to despair that the culture is so overwhelmingly anti-male and feminist that one has no choice but to surrender to it, and allow one's daughter to be swallowed up by it.

So I think you have to make up your mind first, about whether you want your daughter to become a career whore (as the feminist culture pushes women to be), or a daughter that fulfills her natural role as a housewife and helpmate to her husband.

To answer your original question: I would homeschool her to remove her from the insidious influence of public school indoctrination. Long before she finished her education, I would have raised her to respect men, obey and support her husband, and produce several children. I would discourage her from having a career of course, and steer her towards the path of housewife and mother. My wife would probably do most of the teaching, but according to my instructions, and under my watchful eye.

Perhaps it's hopeless to raise daughters in the west, and the chances are good my daughter would turn out badly. But at least I would have done my duty as a man, so I would have no regrets or worries how she turned out.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

WiseTruth wrote:

On the one hand, you seem OK with the idea of allowing your daughter to be a feminist career whore. You even mock those men who oppose their daughters having careers, as if from a position of moral superiority.

OTOH you seem to despair that the culture is so overwhelmingly anti-male and feminist that one has no choice but to surrender to it, and allow one's daughter to be swallowed up by it.

So I think you have to make up your mind first, about whether you want your daughter to become a career whore (as the feminist culture pushes women to be), or a daughter that fulfills her natural role as a housewife and helpmate to her husband.

To answer your original question: I would homeschool her to remove her from the insidious influence of public school indoctrination. Long before she finished her education, I would have raised her to respect men, obey and support her husband, and produce several children. I would discourage her from having a career of course, and steer her towards the path of housewife and mother. My wife would probably do most of the teaching, but according to my instructions, and under my watchful eye.

Perhaps it's hopeless to raise daughters in the west, and the chances are good my daughter would turn out badly. But at least I would have done my duty as a man, so I would have no regrets or worries how she turned out.
So you want to have a daughter without the ability to support herself because of how you brainwashed her? What if her husbands beats her? I suppose it would be all her fault?
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

clowny wrote: So you want to have a daughter without the ability to support herself because of how you brainwashed her? What if her husbands beats her? I suppose it would be all her fault?
I suspect you are a female. The incessant questioning, the accusations disguised as questions... they're the giveaway.

Return to “General Discussions”